PDA

View Full Version : Cod4 Map Pack Is Here!!!!

Greatness920
04-24-2008, 06:52 PM
so i was wondering do u think paying 10 dollars is worth ti when GTA and MTG are coming out soon ???? opinions would be lovely... i know i prolly play this game mroe then anyone here but it is getting quite boring dont know if the new maps will suffice

Dolfan32323
04-24-2008, 06:54 PM
I enjoy the maps a lot but its not worth it with gta arund the corner

Blade
04-25-2008, 02:51 AM
i dont think i am goin to get them. i will be rockin out gta.

Dolfan5000
04-25-2008, 03:15 AM
Dude you know you're ranked like top 300 overall in the world? Like idk about you but I think you need to get them and we need to play some team deathmatch on the new maps and you should wear your mike. I want to hear from greatness to learn his mastery.

Idk though I already killed you a couple times so I don't feel like I suck. lol

Greatness920
04-25-2008, 03:52 AM
Dude you know you're ranked like top 300 overall in the world? Like idk about you but I think you need to get them and we need to play some team deathmatch on the new maps and you should wear your mike. I want to hear from greatness to learn his mastery.

Idk though I already killed you a couple times so I don't feel like I suck. lol

haha yea i play with anyone but usually i play by myself and just dominate a team deathmatch like a one man army lol haha but yea i dunno if im gonna get them im only ranked top 300 in kills which is the best one but still lol i got my 2.0 so im pretty much almost retired when gta comes out ill go on when i get bored.

oh and about the killin me thing i mean it only takes a couple bullets and in free for all theres always someone behind you. haha but it still fun. raises ur awareness

Greatness920
04-25-2008, 03:56 AM
oh and about the mic thing mine doesnt hear anybody so its pretty much broken lol but yea message me anything u want to know about how i play i pretty much jsut go in the battle and freakin murder people im not that camper type of player thats only worried bout his ratio i just like being in the middle of the battle ...

OH but i will tell u this i use UAV jammer in team deathmatch with a SMG silenced i get behind the enemy and totally destroy them and they didnt know wat hit them i love when guys run past me and stuff haha