PDA

View Full Version : Bills Prisco's top AFC team



CirclingWagons
09-02-2003, 11:18 AM
Bills Prisco's top AFC team (http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/6609504)

hit http:// button, then give the link a title, then type the link after that...like I did above;)

CirclingWagons
09-02-2003, 11:20 AM
i don't give 3 ****s about his prediction Ricky, i'm just showing you that other people actually do favor the bills

rickykicks@$$
09-02-2003, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons
i don't give 3 ****s about his prediction Ricky, i'm just showing you that other people actually do favor the bills

Like I said (no one) is picking the Jilly's to win..........
Pete Prisco wouldn't know a football if it hit him in the head.
Please tell me you have more then this dumb***! There is a reason you could only find him, talk about a homer.



:billsbite

CirclingWagons
09-02-2003, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by rickykicks@$$


Like I said (no one) is picking the Jilly's to win..........
Pete Prisco wouldn't know a football if it hit him in the head.
Please tell me you have more then this dumb***! There is a reason you could only find him, talk about a homer.



:billsbite
actually, he's a jets homer:lol:
and yes he is an idiot...but Cox and King picked us too...stu picked you:lol:

do you understand how trivial this is?...I don't think you do....what have expectations ever gotten you guys?

zach13
09-02-2003, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons
i don't give 3 ****s about his prediction Ricky, i'm just showing you that other people actually do favor the bills

Every thread about the Bills!!!!!

Yeah!!!!!! :)

rickykicks@$$
09-02-2003, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons

what have expectations ever gotten you guys?

How about the winnigest sports franchise ever not much huh?We havent had a losing season in what...11 years? At least we dont go 4-12 0r 5-11 like some teams I wont mention. :cry:

XoPhinsoX
09-02-2003, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons

actually, he's a jets homer:lol:
and yes he is an idiot...but Cox and King picked us too...stu picked you:lol:

do you understand how trivial this is?...I don't think you do....what have expectations ever gotten you guys?

Same could be said about the Bills.

Or do you guys go into the season expecting to lose? :cool:

Brad528
09-02-2003, 12:15 PM
Both franchise win alot and will win alot this year. I bet we play the Bills in late in the playoffs the only things is we will be at home. and we will win at home

CirclingWagons
09-02-2003, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by rickykicks@$$


How about the winnigest sports franchise ever not much huh?We havent had a losing season in what...11 years? At least we dont go 4-12 0r 5-11 like some teams I wont mention. :cry:
that was only 1 year...and you can throw out every other stat you just mentioned...you havent had a losing season in the last 11 years?....and where did that get you?...winningest sports franchise but have not seen a superbowl in 20 years?...dont rest on history buddy, just look forward and hope

MDFINFAN
09-02-2003, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons

that was only 1 year...and you can throw out every other stat you just mentioned...you havent had a losing season in the last 11 years?....and where did that get you?...winningest sports franchise but have not seen a superbowl in 20 years?...dont rest on history buddy, just look forward and hope

Make that 18 years. it gets us respect, because people don't automatically sign you down as a W on their schedule, but I forgot you know a lot about being auto. written in as a W by a team.:lol: In all honesty, it's hard to go that long in this league under the cap without having down years, just like the bills going to the sb 4 straight times. That's pretty amazing.

rickykicks@$$
09-02-2003, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons

dont rest on history buddy, just look forward and hope


Jilly fans..... this is your life, all youve ever known "just look forward and hope" nothing to remember but ultimate failure!
I'll promise you a SB victory would not be forgotten by the Jilly fans, or their rivals you would not let that happen so get over it.



:billsbite

ZOD
09-02-2003, 02:13 PM
Are you guys going to follow each other around in all the threads talking sh*t today.

Do me a favor and take it over to the smack forum.

Plenty of "hot air" over there.

CirclingWagons
09-02-2003, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by rickykicks@$$



Jilly fans..... this is your life, all youve ever known "just look forward and hope" nothing to remember but ultimate failure!
I'll promise you a SB victory would not be forgotten by the Jilly fans, or their rivals you would not let that happen so get over it.



:billsbite you werent alive when your team won it so shut up fool:rolleyes:
agreed...if you want to continue your meaningless tirade, come to the smack forum....if you dare:lol:

MDFINFAN
09-02-2003, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons
i don't give 3 ****s about his prediction Ricky, i'm just showing you that other people actually do favor the bills

There's a lot of people who favor the Bills this is nothing new, even we here on this board give some credents to the Bills ability to win the division.????