PDA

View Full Version : LeftCoastPhin

dolfan06
04-25-2008, 07:08 AM
most of you don't know him, he wrote a few articles for finheaven. i met him on here and encouraged him to move from nebraska to californiia and my wife could get him a job at the college where she worked. every now and then we'd have him over for dinner, we'd taking camping in our trailer, we'd go to a sports bar and watch the phins during the season, we even took him to miami in 2002 to watch the phins beat the raiders. with all the time we spent with him, i never knew he had so many problems. on 9-7-2003 he shot himself, i can remember the date because that was the day the dolphins lost to the texans 21-20. he was only 27 and seemed kinda like my son, he was a little younger than my youngest boy.

as bad as i feel though, i can just imagine how one of the guys he lived with feels. one worked at the college with him and the other was a highway patrolman, LCP used his gun to do it. the gun was hid in one place and the ammo in another but LCP found em.

mention because evrey now and then i kind of miss him, since we both were dolfans and it helps me to talk about him. for a while afterwards i felt responsible because i didn't see his problems, but he had been planning it for months.

Miamian
04-25-2008, 08:13 AM
I was at that game with you both and remember meeting him. It's tough to know someone, see him often, and then all of a sudden he's gone.

dolfan06
04-25-2008, 08:39 AM
I was at that game with you both and remember meeting him. It's tough to know someone, see him often, and then all of a sudden he's gone.until you mentioned it, i forgot about him being at the game with all of us.