PDA

View Full Version : Sig and Banner Req.

Orange FinFan
04-25-2008, 03:40 PM
I was wondering if I could get someone to make a sig for me that included John Beck, something similar to .. Feel the Pain's sig. I doesn't have to be just like it, but I didnt have any way else to explain it. I would also like it to included my name. Thanks in advance. No rush.I wish we still had phin dollars so I would have something to give you guys for taking your time to make these for us.

Anyone know how to get banners? I would like 3 of them. The Colorado Buffalos, The Colorado Avs and Tony Stewart. Thank you

burger13
04-29-2008, 12:41 PM
I was wondering if I could get someone to make a sig for me that included John Beck, something similar to .. Feel the Pain's sig. I doesn't have to be just like it, but I didnt have any way else to explain it. I would also like it to included my name. Thanks in advance. No rush.I wish we still had phin dollars so I would have something to give you guys for taking your time to make these for us.

Anyone know how to get banners? I would like 3 of them. The Colorado Buffalos, The Colorado Avs and Tony Stewart. Thank you

I would try messaging feel the pain and see if he would be willing to hook you up. His stuff is great and probably the most original on here....I would hate to try and duplicate his style.

If he doesn't have the time or inclanation, I can make you something.

EDIT - I'll hook you up with the banners, no problem.

Orange FinFan
04-29-2008, 01:52 PM
I would try messaging feel the pain and see if he would be willing to hook you up. His stuff is great and probably the most original on here....I would hate to try and duplicate his style.

If he doesn't have the time or inclanation, I can make you something.

EDIT - I'll hook you up with the banners, no problem.

Again thank you!