04-26-2008, 02:29 PM
Post it here.
:lol:

BB

dolfan06
04-26-2008, 05:54 PM
Post it here.
:lol:

BBdamn dish network canceled the nfl channel, now i can't watch the first 2 rds.

retired opfinistic
04-28-2008, 08:09 AM
No 'sexy' picks this year. We took some major strides IMO, while the Bills took baby steps.

Marley7
04-28-2008, 02:21 PM
No I actually like one pick they had, which was Hardy... He is 6'6 and just seems like he would be an awesome pro!

arsenal
04-28-2008, 02:28 PM
bro, im still laughing at that JP Losman pick from a few years ago... i cant take any more Bills Draft Humor

Clipse
04-28-2008, 03:57 PM
bro, im still laughing at that JP Losman pick from a few years ago... i cant take any more Bills Draft Humor
:sidelol: Right with you on that

John from Hemet
04-28-2008, 06:44 PM
No 'sexy' picks this year. We took some major strides IMO, while the Bills took baby steps.

Well....when you have nowhere to go but up?

The bills filled in some holes and they had a lot less of them then the fins.

jp2lee783
04-28-2008, 10:19 PM
At least Losman can handle a snap. Something a high school quarterback can do. Also something John Beck can't do. Beck's a nice guy, but he looked like an idiot everytime he was out there.

Brassmonki14120
04-29-2008, 07:33 PM

C'mon man, the phins have had NO success in the draft this century.

When Miami actually keeps a first round pick they use it on guys like:
Jamar Fletcher
Vernon Carey
Ronnie Brown
Jason Allen
Ted Ginn Jr
Jake Long

The best of the list so far has been Ronnie. He looks solid every year by leading some RB statistic but then he always ends up getting injured.

arsenal
04-30-2008, 08:14 AM
Vernon Carey = certified beast
Ronnie Brown = absolute stud
Jason Allen = slow start, but will have a HUGE breakout season this year
Ted Ginn Jr = better than any bills player of all time
Jake Long = his better is better than your better

dolfan06
04-30-2008, 09:30 AM
once he gets settled, i expect a lot from ginn. he didn't look too bad this year.

arsenal
04-30-2008, 12:07 PM
once he gets settled, i expect a lot from ginn. he didn't look too bad this year.

he settled towards the end of last year... he was just the only threat and was getting double teamed already... i remember the camarillo play when they showed it develop from overhead you see the safety coming over the top on Ginn is what helped open up the field for the TD pass

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80547d87

there it is...

jp2lee783
04-30-2008, 02:06 PM

Vernon Carey is an above average right tackle.

Ronnie Brown is yet to make it through a full season and is coming off an awful injury.

Jason Allen? :sidelol: Two years in a row he's been absolutely ran over by two sub par Bills in Josh Reed and Robert Royal. Absolutely ran over during a pathetic attempt to make a goal line stand. Looks like an idiot when he tries to tackle someone.

Ted Ginn Jr is a playmaker. Not yet a Roscoe Parrish or Devin Hester returning punts. Verdict is still out on him.

Jake Long- Can't really say anything yet.

Brassmonki14120
04-30-2008, 02:21 PM

That's only because you got the entire Ginn family when you drafted Teddy Jr.

arsenal
04-30-2008, 03:47 PM
guys we're getting off topic..... lets return our focus to where its supposed to be with this thread...

lol@jp losman... :lol:

retired opfinistic
04-30-2008, 03:53 PM
That's only because you got the entire Ginn family when you drafted Teddy Jr.
Damn straight, you seen his sister? :lol:

WISfinfan13
04-30-2008, 04:06 PM
No I actually like one pick they had, which was Hardy... He is 6'6 and just seems like he would be an awesome pro!

James Hardy looked awesome the few times I saw him during college. But when Id go back and watch him, alot of times he would simply run down the field and out jump the smaller corner. His route running didnt fool anyone and seemed like he had troubles getting separation. All the "experts?" say he is a great compliment to Lee Evans (who I feel bad for being stuck in Buffalo cuz hes a stud), but I havent seen one highlight of James Hardy going over the middle, which is the kind of complement Evans needs. Anyways with the right coaching I am sure Hardy will become a very productive pro, but as a Dolphin fan I am not worried. The coaching in Buffalo has sucked for years making it clear James Hardy is going to be a complete bust!!!!

Analysis and a burn=:woot: :up:

WISfinfan13
04-30-2008, 04:13 PM
Damn straight, you seen his sister? :lol:

With a little coaching the "Ginn Family" may not only fill our need for a reciever. But I heard his dad very athletic, has expirence at QB should both Beck and Henne fail look for him to fill in nicely. Parcells asked Teddy's younger brother to move to Linebacker for his senior year of highschool where he has excelled, and his younger sister is a soccer star and very well could be the first female kicker in NFL history.

Brassmonki14120
04-30-2008, 07:44 PM
James Hardy looked awesome the few times I saw him during college. But when Id go back and watch him, alot of times he would simply run down the field and out jump the smaller corner. His route running didnt fool anyone and seemed like he had troubles getting separation. All the "experts?" say he is a great compliment to Lee Evans (who I feel bad for being stuck in Buffalo cuz hes a stud), but I havent seen one highlight of James Hardy going over the middle, which is the kind of complement Evans needs. Anyways with the right coaching I am sure Hardy will become a very productive pro, but as a Dolphin fan I am not worried. The coaching in Buffalo has sucked for years making it clear James Hardy is going to be a complete bust!!!!

One of the positives everyone says about Hardy is that he isn't affraid to go over the middle to make the tough catch.

You're analysis is wishful and dead wrong.

I do give you credit on saying Buffalo's coaching has "sucked", but only because I believe every Miami fan to be an expert on coaches sucking after having to watch Johnson, Wanny, The Nictator, and the man so nice they named him twice Cam Cam.

jp2lee783
04-30-2008, 09:24 PM
One of the positives everyone says about Hardy is that he isn't affraid to go over the middle to make the tough catch.

I do give you credit on saying Buffalo's coaching has "sucked", but only because I believe every Miami fan to be an expert on coaches sucking after having to watch Johnson, Wanny, The Nictator, and the man so nice they named him twice Cam Cam.

Analysis and a Burn=:woot:

WISfinfan13
04-30-2008, 09:29 PM

I said that I am going by what I saw. I dont really give a s#%^it what the "experts" were saying. But I never saw him go over the middle. Plain and simple he is an unpolished WR whether he likes to go over the middle or not. And I happen to think he will have a solid career.

Brassmonki14120
05-01-2008, 08:23 AM
I said that I am going by what I saw. I dont really give a s#%^it what the "experts" were saying. But I never saw him go over the middle. Plain and simple he is an unpolished WR whether he likes to go over the middle or not. And I happen to think he will have a solid career.

You do know we're talking about Hardy and not Ginn right?

Brassmonki14120
05-01-2008, 09:15 AM
Honestly, I don't care if Hardy is going over the middle or hauling in a pass in the back corner of the endzone as long as he comes down with the fricken ball.

jp2lee783
05-01-2008, 04:12 PM

Hey it could be worse. He could be a Dolphin!

Brassmonki14120
05-01-2008, 05:46 PM
Hey it could be worse. He could be a Dolphin!

True Dat!

TotoreMexico
05-01-2008, 08:15 PM
Vernon Carey is an above average right tackle.

No, he's one of the best in the NFL

Ronnie Brown is yet to make it through a full season and is coming off an awful injury.

Many players have returned to form quite well, I don't see why Ronnie can't

Jason Allen? :sidelol: Two years in a row he's been absolutely ran over by two sub par Bills in Josh Reed and Robert Royal. Absolutely ran over during a pathetic attempt to make a goal line stand. Looks like an idiot when he tries to tackle someone.

The same Jason Allen who had more passes deflected and more interceptions than your #8 overall reach whitner despite starting only 9 games?

Just look at this idiot trying to tackle someone:

http://d.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/ng/sp/empics/20071028/20/1507042794-american-football-nfl-miami-dolphins-v-new-york-giants-wembley.jpg

Brassmonki14120
05-01-2008, 09:08 PM
The same Jason Allen who had more passes deflected and more interceptions than your #8 overall reach whitner despite starting only 9 games?

Yes the same Allen.

You're still calling Whitner a reach? He's contributed to the team since day 1. He got more tackles last season than Allen has for his entire career.

On a side note, most Bills fans don't even know who Allen is because he is a no name player. It's mostly phin fans ripping on him because he hasn't lived up to being the #16 pick, and miami's #1 over all, of the 2006 draft.

TotoreMexico
05-01-2008, 09:25 PM
Yes the same Allen.

You're still calling Whitner a reach? He's contributed to the team since day 1. He got more tackles last season than Allen has for his entire career.

Duhhh no **** Einstein, of course he's going to have more tackles because he has played more, Allen started just 9 games and had more int's and more passes deflected than the reach Whitner

On a side note, most Bills fans don't even know who Allen is because he is a no name player. It's mostly phin fans ripping on him because he hasn't lived up to being the #16 pick, and miami's #1 over all, of the 2006 draft.

Yeah because Whitner is a well known player around the league hahaha

Ripping on him? All the *******es who bashed him and called him a bust now are saying that he has improved and expect him to have a breakout season this year. Unlike the reach Whitner Allen has actually improved

Brassmonki14120
05-01-2008, 09:39 PM
Duhhh no **** Einstein, of course he's going to have more tackles because he has played more, Allen started just 9 games and had more int's and more passes deflected than the reach Whitner

Yeah because Whitner is a well known player around the league hahaha

Ripping on him? All the *******es who bashed him and called him a bust now are saying that he has improved and expect him to have a breakout season this year. Unlike the reach Whitner Allen has actually improved

Allen has actually played in more games than Whitner, Allen just isn't good enough to have started in as many games as Whitner.

It would have been hard for Allen NOT to improve on his dismal 20 tackle rookie season.

So are you saying that right now, in Allen's 3rd season, he will justify the phins using their first overall pick in the 2006 draft?

The reach, Whitner, proved his worth his rookie season. If he's a reach then what would you call Allen? A mistake?

TotoreMexico
05-01-2008, 10:18 PM
Allen has actually played in more games than Whitner, Allen just isn't good enough to have started in as many games as Whitner.

It would have been hard for Allen NOT to improve on his dismal 20 tackle rookie season.

So are you saying that right now, in Allen's 3rd season, he will justify the phins using their first overall pick in the 2006 draft?

The reach, Whitner, proved his worth his rookie season. If he's a reach then what would you call Allen? A mistake?

Have you ever heard of the 3 year rule?

Whitner proved his worth? hahahahahahaha

What worth? The #8 overall selection has to play waaaaaaaay better than that, just because he started doesn't mean he's good

jp2lee783
05-02-2008, 12:37 AM
Have you ever heard of the 3 year rule?

Whitner proved his worth? hahahahahahaha

What worth? The #8 overall selection has to play waaaaaaaay better than that, just because he started doesn't mean he's good

Doesn't say much for Allen who only started cause of injury. Personally, my favorite Jason Allen moment was when he was looked off badly by rookie quarterback Trent Edwards who went on to throw a 70 yard touchdown to Lee Evans to seal the game. Beat bad by the 30th ranked offense in the league...

TotoreMexico
05-02-2008, 01:14 AM
Doesn't say much for Allen who only started cause of injury. Personally, my favorite Jason Allen moment was when he was looked off badly by rookie quarterback Trent Edwards who went on to throw a 70 yard touchdown to Lee Evans to seal the game. Beat bad by the 30th ranked offense in the league...

Started because of injury and yet got better stats than the reach who is a starter hahahaha, this goes to show you how bad whitner is

Seems like you still have your panties wet because you beat the worst team in the league, wow quite a feat! congrats!

Brassmonki14120
05-02-2008, 08:07 AM
Started because of injury and yet got better stats than the reach who is a starter hahahaha, this goes to show you how bad whitner is

Seems like you still have your panties wet because you beat the worst team in the league, wow quite a feat! congrats!

Twice hahahahaha!

finsrclowns
05-02-2008, 12:35 PM
I said that I am going by what I saw. I dont really give a s#%^it what the "experts" were saying.

But we should care what a 21 year old cross dressing fin fan thinks.:lol:

TotoreMexico
05-02-2008, 02:17 PM
Twice hahahahaha!

OMG! Congrats!!!! The jills are like the best team in the NFL for doing that :sidelol:

finsrclowns
05-02-2008, 03:19 PM
OMG! Congrats!!!! The jills are like the best team in the NFL for doing that :sidelol:

Best at beating your sorry asses? That could well be true but there's a lot of competiton for that title.:lol: