PDA

View Full Version : I HATE THE JETS, come join me and rant about them!!!

DolfanMan4Life
04-26-2008, 03:36 PM
What a classless organization and fan base!!!!!!! They Boo everyone and everything, I love Al Davis right now for shooting down every single Jets fans dreams by selecting DMAC!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA losers........they are so disrespectful how do you boo the first pick in the draft......I hope the Jets never make the playoffs ever again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is anyone in the same boat as me, anytime I see a Jets fan my blood pressure goes up, now there doing that stupid a@# J-E-T-S Suck Suck Suck chant!!!!!!!!!

Greatness920
04-26-2008, 03:37 PM
J E T S Suck Suck Suck Wooooooo

Dolphins101
04-26-2008, 03:38 PM
J- Just
E-End
T-The
S-Season

Greatness920
04-26-2008, 03:38 PM
whys the draft always in new york thats retarded as well cuz theyre alwasy the tieam that gets the pick wrong haha kyle brady oh yea!

DolfanMan4Life
04-26-2008, 03:40 PM
whys the draft always in new york thats retarded as well cuz theyre alwasy the tieam that gets the pick wrong haha kyle brady oh yea!

yea whatever, they SUCK and they always have home field advantage for the draft lol.......I heard they were gonna move it sometime in the future!

TPD1479
04-26-2008, 03:41 PM
You hate them try living here in NY.....

Aqua and Orange
04-26-2008, 03:43 PM
First Ryan goes (who they talked about trading up for), then DMac, then Dorsey...

Sounds like they're stuck going with Gholston.

VaDolphan
04-26-2008, 03:46 PM
They just showed footage (on NFLN) of Jake Long pwning Ghoulston. Congrats, Jets...you just chose a guy who'll get owned 2x as often each year as he did @ OSU.

Dolphins101
04-26-2008, 03:47 PM
Did they say on the nfl network that Gholston owns Jake Long and now Jake has to face him twice a year ????

DoLPhiNsDyNaStY
04-26-2008, 03:48 PM
i hope the Jets move Gholston to the left side of the line so that Jake Long can pancake his lazy *** at least twice a year!

DefensiveEnd76
Here's hoping Gholston turns out to be the biggest bust in Jets history. Also, I wish they'd move the draft out of New York. It gets sickening watching those green goofballs in the audience every yhear.

FINSFAN2781
J - ersey's
E - xtra
T - eam
S - ucks Sucks Sucks.

GoonBoss
The who?

obxsnowboarderp
04-26-2008, 03:50 PM
anyone scared about Pace and Gholsten :/

Dolphins101
04-26-2008, 03:51 PM
Jake will own Gholston but i hope Gholston owns Tod Light

VaDolphan
Actually the word is that the NFL wants to move it to other cities...the Dolan family has had the rights to host it (first at MSG now at Radio City) for a long time, and their contract is up. Word is that they won't get it back.

DolfanMan4Life

I used to live in Rochester, NY, so I used to get the biggest bags of Deusch talking trash that were buffalo jill fans and Jets fans......I used to hate going to school on Mondays because I was always affraid I was going to get suspended that day for beating morons to a bloody pulp!!!!!

#13 Rulz
04-26-2008, 03:52 PM
Typical Jets fan.......

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2008/04/5_ugly_people-1.jpg

GoonBoss
04-26-2008, 03:52 PM
anyone scared about Pace and Gholsten :/

No.

Very few guys that couldn't cut it in AZ scare me.

Guys that don't like football don't scare me either.

DolfanMan4Life
04-26-2008, 03:53 PM
Typical Jets fan.......

Sums it up, Lunatics, no common sense!!!!!

NYPhinzFan
04-26-2008, 03:54 PM

I live in Brooklyn and don't even know any Jets fans...Everyone I know are Giants fans, where do Jets fans even live? I don't know any...

DolfanMan4Life
04-26-2008, 03:55 PM
Gholston might quit football in a year to be a body builder like he originally wanted to be, it was his dream!!! Like they said his size and strength look good on paper but on film hes sometime hard to find!

TPD1479
04-26-2008, 04:34 PM
I live in Brooklyn and don't even know any Jets fans...Everyone I know are Giants fans, where do Jets fans even live? I don't know any...

Unfortunately I work with plenty of them and they are all a bunch of LOSERS!!! Oh my day will come!!

finboss
04-26-2008, 04:40 PM
I hope the Jets always keep the image they have worked so hard to get. A bunch of classless losers who are proud of making fools of themselves in every situation possible. Seeing Jake Long with that Dolphins jersey shaking the comissioner's hand and looking like the future while listening to those idiot Jets fans made me really proud to be a Dolphins fans today.

JT99Dfense
04-26-2008, 04:45 PM
Yeah that was classless of them booing but they are just hating. Now we get to see Long vs Gholston twice a year and we will see who wins that battle. I got my money on Long. I am happy we don't have to defend against McFadden and happy the Jets did not get thier "target player"

:hi5:

sceeto
04-26-2008, 04:52 PM
I hear ya! Bro!!!!!!:shakeno:

UT the Jet
04-26-2008, 05:01 PM
LOL

Here's a little tidbit for you guys. Jake Long gave up only two sacks in his college career. Guess who both of them were credited too?

Vernon Gholston

Here's a little taste:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yot9ClPvZDg

DolfanMan4Life
04-26-2008, 05:07 PM
LOL

Here's a little tidbit for you guys. Jake Long gave up only two sacks in his college career. Guess who both of them were credited too?

Vernon Gholston

Here's a little taste:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yot9ClPvZDg (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yot9ClPvZDg)

Is gholston gonna play quartback and run the ball for you as well because good luck with noodle arm pennington and INT Clemens, and thomas jones who had 1 TD last year.

DolfanMan4Life
04-26-2008, 05:22 PM
All you have to say to ignorant people is:

Jets all time record:
All-Time Record:
(At Start of 2008 Season)
330-405-8 win % 44
Super Bowl Championship:
III
AFL Eastern Division Championships:
1968, 1969, 1998, 2002

Miami all time record:
All-Time Record:
(At Start of 2008 Season)
389-286-4 win % 57
Super Bowl Championships: VII, VIII
AFC Eastern Division Championships:
1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1979, 1981, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1992, 1994, 2000

Go Away....anything you say is irrelevent and obviously holds no water at all!!!!

DolphinsFan23
04-26-2008, 06:07 PM
I want Jake Long to make it his mission in life to level Vernon Gholston every chance he gets. They know each other fairly well already. It was Jake vs. Vernon in their Michigan vs. Ohio State. I want Jake to take it PERSONAL if Vernon gets a sack against us. Let's DO IT Jake !!! Be the best Olineman we've ever had!

jetsman
04-27-2008, 12:16 AM
LOL

Vernon Gholston

Here's a little taste:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yot9ClPvZDg

Exhibit A for Long to study up on for those meetings............:)

FinFanAlex
04-27-2008, 12:20 AM
Typical Jets fan.......

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2008/04/5_ugly_people-1.jpg:sidelol:

mindstate
04-27-2008, 12:20 AM
So much hate... it's really not healthy.

BTW I thought you guys had a pretty nice draft so far.

BTW BTW, I'm sure if the draft were held in Miami, Dolphins fans wouldn't be booing the Jets pick... :)

umpalu
04-27-2008, 12:22 AM
We can rant all we want about them sucking, but after this offseason and draft so far I am scared of them for the next few years until they bury themselves in cap hell.

jazz
04-27-2008, 12:27 AM
I want Jake Long to make it his mission in life to level Vernon Gholston every chance he gets. They know each other fairly well already. It was Jake vs. Vernon in their Michigan vs. Ohio State. I want Jake to take it PERSONAL if Vernon gets a sack against us. Let's DO IT Jake !!! Be the best Olineman we've ever had!
i'm actually glad they went the classless route and booed jake. it will only help light a fire under his ***. :)

nyjunc
04-27-2008, 08:11 AM
What a classless organization and fan base!!!!!!! They Boo everyone and everything, I love Al Davis right now for shooting down every single Jets fans dreams by selecting DMAC!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA losers........they are so disrespectful how do you boo the first pick in the draft......I hope the Jets never make the playoffs ever again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is anyone in the same boat as me, anytime I see a Jets fan my blood pressure goes up, now there doing that stupid a@# J-E-T-S Suck Suck Suck chant!!!!!!!!!

My god you guys are whiny today. What would you expect? If the draft was in Miami you don't think they'd boo the Jets pick? get real. We are division rivals that's the way it goes. The Jet fans who show up at the draft usually embarrass the fanbase but they did a good job this year.

nyjunc
04-27-2008, 08:15 AM
Typical Jets fan.......

Typical dolphin fan:

on gameday:

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2008/04/2172480707_c98c9ed8f8-1.jpg

in everyday life:

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

You think he's worried about fans at a draft? I think it's much worse what those classy dolphin fans did to Ted Ginn on draft day a year ago.

FINFAN15
04-27-2008, 08:29 AM
You think he's worried about fans at a draft? I think it's much worse what those classy dolphin fans did to Ted Ginn on draft day a year ago.

You guys have be booing your picks for years.I think you cheered when they picked Dwayne Robinson how dat work out.

dolpns13
04-27-2008, 08:48 AM
J- Just
E-End
T-The
S-Season

:sidelol::up: good one

dolpns13
04-27-2008, 08:49 AM
Did they say on the nfl network that Gholston owns Jake Long and now Jake has to face him twice a year ????

Gholston owns Jake Long because Jake gave up 1 sack to him his entrie career... lol... that makes total sense... Sounds like the other way around to me.

nyjunc
04-27-2008, 09:08 AM

You guys have be booing your picks for years.I think you cheered when they picked Dwayne Robinson how dat work out.

It was working out well until we changed schemes. When will you guys worry about the poor drafts you have had through the years? There are some really good reasons why you are coming off a 1-15 season and are on your 5th Head Coach since 2004 and 3rd in 3 years.

mindstate
04-27-2008, 09:10 AM

That's not the point, although Robertson was a pretty good player for us. You are calling us unclassy for booing the Dolphins pick (We also booed the Patriots picks but I'm sure you had no problem with that), meanwhile you guys booed your own pick last year. how is that any "classier"?

Vaark
04-27-2008, 09:27 AM
they seem to be among the league's fuggliest mofos too

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2008/04/2j4a53n-1.jpg

FINSFAN2781
04-27-2008, 09:36 AM
It was working out well until we changed schemes. When will you guys worry about the poor drafts you have had through the years? There are some really good reasons why you are coming off a 1-15 season and are on your 5th Head Coach since 2004 and 3rd in 3 years.

So maybe we should continue to follow the Jets excellent draft history, and make a move like yesterday and TRADE UP for a TE. What a joke. I love Mel Kipers statement from many years ago.....and nothing has changed...."Its obvious to me the Jets just dont know what the draft is about".

Dark.Heat
04-27-2008, 09:47 AM
I was thinking this myself yesterday. I think the draft should be moved to a neutral city.

Mcganiel
04-27-2008, 09:48 AM
Just go to Giants Staduim and watch a Jets game. It's like being at at a retarded persons convention.

FinsNCanes
04-27-2008, 10:05 AM
I really only heard them boo Miami (to be expected). I'm just happy we shattered their dreams (well..the Raiders did) of McFadden.

montrealfinfan
04-27-2008, 10:21 AM
Man i hate them, i cant wate for the jake and vernon match ups

nyjunc
04-27-2008, 10:53 AM
So maybe we should continue to follow the Jets excellent draft history, and make a move like yesterday and TRADE UP for a TE. What a joke. I love Mel Kipers statement from many years ago.....and nothing has changed...."Its obvious to me the Jets just dont know what the draft is about".
They traded up 5-6 spots. Our draft history as well as our overall history isn't very good but in recent, more relevant history it is good unlike your team which has been a joke most of the decade.

sadetripod
04-27-2008, 10:59 AM
I do not recognize the Jets as a team, they don't even have a stadium. We could go 0-16 every year but at least we have a home. That's just pathetic, but what do you expect, it's the Jets.

EDGEIN05
04-27-2008, 11:01 AM
Blah Blah Blah!!!!!!!!!!!!! J----E----T----S SUCK SUCK SUCK!!!!! Giants stadium will be full of Phin fans like always on 12/28 a meaningless game for the jests. Fireman Ed is a clown f-him!

zackmandude63
04-27-2008, 11:06 AM
I was thinking this myself yesterday. I think the draft should be moved to a neutral city.
i think that the team thats owns the number 1 pick should host the draft

aquaman54
04-27-2008, 11:58 AM
My god you guys are whiny today. What would you expect? If the draft was in Miami you don't think they'd boo the Jets pick? get real. We are division rivals that's the way it goes. The Jet fans who show up at the draft usually embarrass the fanbase but they did a good job this year.
For me,it really doesn't matter where the draft is held.I have(and always will)boo and laugh at anything Jets related.This year I get to HIGH 5 Atlanta(Matt Ryan)and Oakland(D'Mac)for shooting down the Green and White's hopes.....not to mention them(Jets)passing on Brohm and Henne,when they were there for the taking........FOR ANOTHER TE :sidelol:

Roman529
04-27-2008, 12:02 PM
They had a Phin's fan sitting next to a Jet's fan. Puke!!!!

FINSFAN2781
04-27-2008, 12:05 PM
They traded up 5-6 spots. Our draft history as well as our overall history isn't very good but in recent, more relevant history it is good unlike your team which has been a joke most of the decade.

If it makes you sleep better thinking that, then go for it.

mmitro55
04-27-2008, 12:08 PM
Who are these Jets I keep hearing about?

nyjunc
04-28-2008, 05:47 AM
I do not recognize the Jets as a team, they don't even have a stadium. We could go 0-16 every year but at least we have a home. That's just pathetic, but what do you expect, it's the Jets.

We have 2 Stadiums, one we play our home games in and the other in Miami which we take over when the Jets play the dolphins.

For me,it really doesn't matter where the draft is held.I have(and always will)boo and laugh at anything Jets related.This year I get to HIGH 5 Atlanta(Matt Ryan)and Oakland(D'Mac)for shooting down the Green and White's hopes.....not to mention them(Jets)passing on Brohm and Henne,when they were there for the taking........FOR ANOTHER TE :sidelol:

You are laughing b/c they passed on 2 underwhelming QB prospects? You guys took another QB in the 2nd rd and a year ago drafted a KR in the top 10.

Who are these Jets I keep hearing about?

The team that has beaten you 16 of the last 20 meetings.

PMZQ
04-28-2008, 08:08 AM

No thanks, I'll pass :shakeno:

:sidelol:

PMZQ
04-28-2008, 08:12 AM
i think that the team thats owns the number 1 pick should host the draft

It takes months to prepare for it, and rooms have to be set aside etc etc ect, same as a Super Bowl. The NFL is happy the way it is, and I don't see them moving it for a very long time.

DolphinDiva
04-28-2008, 08:21 AM
It takes months to prepare for it, and rooms have to be set aside etc etc ect, same as a Super Bowl. The NFL is happy the way it is, and I don't see them moving it for a very long time.
Rich Eisen(NFL Network)mentioned an idea that the powers that be were thinking about rotating cities every year to give fans a chance to attend the draft.I don't know how much truth there is to that rumor,but the NFL's contract with RCMH ends in a few years.

romio
04-28-2008, 08:25 AM
jets suck jets fans are pigs disgusting classles pigs
im serious im not hear to make you laugh im serious i go to jets dolphins games at GIANTS(hahaha) stadium (jets borrow a stadium) and ive seen it over n over
jets jerks

MonstBlitz
04-28-2008, 08:31 AM
I hate the Jets but I hate the Patriots more as of last season.

nyjunc
04-28-2008, 08:43 AM
jets suck jets fans are pigs disgusting classles pigs
im serious im not hear to make you laugh im serious i go to jets dolphins games at GIANTS(hahaha) stadium (jets borrow a stadium) and ive seen it over n over
jets jerks

You make a compelling argument for all dolphin fans:lol:

Rich Eisen(NFL Network)mentioned an idea that the powers that be were thinking about rotating cities every year to give fans a chance to attend the draft.I don't know how much truth there is to that rumor,but the NFL's contract with RCMH ends in a few years.

As far as I know the contract ended w/ this draft and there is talk about rotating the draft to different Cities.

DolFan74
04-28-2008, 09:34 AM
Jets, I dont have anything to say that can be said on a public forum.

sadetripod
04-29-2008, 03:41 PM
[quote=nyjunc;1062478032]We have 2 Stadiums, one we play our home games in and the other in Miami which we take over when the Jets play the dolphins.
Giants Stadium? That would be like the Phins playing in Tampa for home games and saying we have a home stadium.

DANTODUPER
04-29-2008, 04:29 PM
We have 2 Stadiums, one we play our home games in and the other in Miami which we take over when the Jets play the dolphins.

You are laughing b/c they passed on 2 underwhelming QB prospects? You guys took another QB in the 2nd rd and a year ago drafted a KR in the top 10.

The team that has beaten you 16 of the last 20 meetings.

I respect the NY Jets fans. I mean ... it must be really hard beeing a fan of the little brother of the NY Giants, a meaningless team with 1 Superbowl appearance, horrible uniforms!!!!!. To make things worse last year the Giants won the Superbowl, in fact they have won 2 Superbowls.I can remember that. 90% of us were not even born the last time the Jets won a Superbowl.
By the way, Giant fans didn't boo Redskins, Cowboys or Eagles picks, why? Because they have class!!!

Good luck with your high profile picks. I mean kickers, TE's and hormone consumers are really important to the future of a NFL team.

Finally, I can't argue that you have own us the las 10 years, but can you argue that ..... that is the only good thing that has happen to you in the last 10 years. Do I hear tears??????

BlueFin
04-29-2008, 04:34 PM

My sig says it all................................:woot::D

danielcohen
04-29-2008, 04:36 PM
my goal is to get kicked off the bills jets and pats forums in one day

jmphins
04-29-2008, 04:38 PM
I believe gholston rushed the passer 90 times in his career vs. long and has 2 sacks to show for it nice odds I'll take that bet

Vernon Gholston

Here's a little taste:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yot9ClPvZDg[/quote]

Blitz99
04-29-2008, 05:01 PM
i hate airplanes fans!!!!

marinotoclayton
04-29-2008, 05:06 PM

As much as I hate the jets. I think I hate the Pats more. Those are just fanatic fans. While the whole Pats organization to me sucks. If you want to hate on anybody hate on Belichek

Storm54
04-29-2008, 05:18 PM
LOL

Vernon Gholston

So what you are saying is that in all the times Gholston faced JL all he could muster was two sacks? Fairly pathetic if you ask me, considering what a BEAST all you Jets fans seeem to think he will be for you.

retired opfinistic
04-29-2008, 05:25 PM
Why all the hate? They're my fourth favorite team in the AFCE.

:lol:

nyjunc
04-29-2008, 05:52 PM
90% of us were not even born the last time the Jets won a Superbowl.

90% of the fans on here weren't born the last time the dolphins won a SB either. You act like the dolphins have won a SB recently, their last SB win was 5 years after the Jets SB win and I wasn't alive for any of them and I am now in my early 30s.