PDA

View Full Version : So what do we do tomorrow?

NoblePhin
04-26-2008, 09:12 PM
good day today i like what we've done. we have a LT that will be here for a while, DE that will come in and bring us some hustle and toughness, and a potential starting qb in the future if beck is unable to. i have to say, henne's composure took me by surprise when they were interviewing him; seems very confident in his abilities. Also, we got a good TE and LB for a 4th and we havent been lowballed for jt so im liking whats goin on. so besides dan connor who do u think we'll bring in? what would you say are the best available players in the OG, CB, DL/LB, and WR?

VT Dolphan
04-26-2008, 09:19 PM
You were impressed with Henne's interview? He seemed more excited about getting out of Miami in "a few years" than he was to have been drafted by us in the first place.

I'm expecting us to trade out of the pick right now, but if we kept it I think Charles Godfrey and Kevin Smith have pretty good odds right now. Maybe Early Doucet, Cliff Avril or John Greco as well.

Dmarino110
04-26-2008, 09:21 PM
I would be ecstatic for 2k4 Kevin smith all the way...

TarPhin
04-26-2008, 09:22 PM
I would love to pick up a receiver like manningham or doucet, but they'll prob look hard at connor or the top cb left. i doubt we draft a rb here, bc then it wouldnt make sense to give up booker for a 4th. does anyone know what time the phins go on the clock tomorrow????????????

huthut
04-26-2008, 09:24 PM
I Think We Listen To Alot Of Offers Over Dinner Tonight And Open Up The Day With Some Xtra Picks And Possibly A Jt Trade With A 1rst Or 2nd 2009 Draft Pick. We Have Had A Good Off Season So Far! Very Pleased With What Has Happened! Still Wonder About That Eagle Trade? Could Be A Part Two For That 4th Rond Pick!

ChambersWI
04-26-2008, 09:46 PM
just take Charles Godfrey tommarrow and I don't care about the rest

Danny
04-26-2008, 09:56 PM
I hope we can trade down and get some extra picks...I like Doucet and Schuening....also,Crable and Avril are still there so if we do move JT we could draft one of those guys

Ozzy rules!!

BARF
04-26-2008, 10:00 PM
i think we will get a wr, rb, cb, early and the late picks will g,

Durango_95
04-26-2008, 10:03 PM
I'm pretty sure the Draft begins at 9:00 a.m. Since we're (again) picking first, tune in early.

VT Dolphan
04-26-2008, 10:07 PM
I'm pretty sure the Draft begins at 9:00 a.m. Since we're (again) picking first, tune in early.

starts at 10 a.m. (et)

umpalu
04-26-2008, 10:26 PM
still need a guard/tackle (depending on if Carey plays LG or RT) and a cb

RalphX19X
04-26-2008, 10:38 PM
Pat Sims is still available!!

neuce
04-26-2008, 10:40 PM
I say we definitely need to pick up a wr and I'd love for it to be Earl Bennett from Vandy.

PhinsRDbest
04-26-2008, 10:45 PM
Trade JT to Baltimore for 3 3s.
64. Cliff Avril
71. Justin King
86. John Greco
89. Earl Bennet
115. Steve Slaton
195. BA Corner
204. BA SS
208. Oline Depth
245. Oline Depth

dabeastdabone
04-26-2008, 10:49 PM
I would love to pick up a receiver like manningham or doucet, but they'll prob look hard at connor or the top cb left. i doubt we draft a rb here, bc then it wouldnt make sense to give up booker for a 4th. does anyone know what time the phins go on the clock tomorrow????????????

If we pick up a WR with our first pick (day 2) does that make if official last years draft was a near a waste? What do we think? Beck looks like he is going to be replaced (be real people they wouldn't of used a 2nd for a backup), Booker trading (and loosing a draft spot to boot), would a WR mean Ginn isn't what they expect for the #1 WR?

24KALLTHEWAY
04-27-2008, 02:07 AM
No a WR means Ginn is our only threat and he won't look good being double covered all season. But look for that at 6 or 7 maybe even UFA. I must say as a canes fan i would like darnell jenkins as a slot then again i would like lance legget to get picked by the Patriots

finfan54
04-27-2008, 03:36 AM
So what do we do tommorrow?

Thank God Bill Parcells runs things now and he just got you a stud LT, DE, and QB while not giving in to idjets who want Jason Taylor for a 4th rounder. Also thank god that Rick Spielman is no longer a Miami Dolphin. OUCH. That hurt!

Not to mention another TE and ILB who will fit and be productive.

Change...I trust in Bill Parcells more than Barrack Obama. big time.

NoblePhin
04-27-2008, 05:45 AM
Thank God Bill Parcells runs things now and he just got you a stud LT, DE, and QB while not giving in to idjets who want Jason Taylor for a 4th rounder. Also thank god that Rick Spielman is no longer a Miami Dolphin. OUCH. That hurt!

Not to mention another TE and ILB who will fit and be productive.

Change...I trust in Bill Parcells more than Barrack Obama. big time.

seriously, we're becoming pretty solid depth wise with the smart fa moves, draft picks so far, and draft trades. not to mention younger! finally some smart people up on top for us.

firemanx
04-27-2008, 06:40 AM
I would like us to go something like this:

3 - Dan Connor ILB - We need another inside LB who can play sideline to sideline. If we don go with Conner we should go CB and gran Justin King or Charles Godfrey

4 - Roy Schuening OG - Complete the OL and have a great OL for he next 10 yrs with 5 young maulers. I think the two CB's we would be interested in will be gone here so we finish up the OL

6a - Adrian Arrington, Justin Harper or Marcus Monk - We need a big WR who can go up and catch the ball. We will need another weapon Henne, and it needs to be a big guy to make the possession catches while Ginn stretches the field.

6b - Brian Witherspoon CB - We need a young guy with some talent. This is him, but he is still raw. Great speed, but hasnt played vs big competition yet.

7a- Bruce Hocker WR - Another Big WR @ 6'4 he could be another great addition to our offensive weaponry. Guy can make play after the catch, and can go up for the jump ball.

7b- BAP

Durango_95
04-27-2008, 07:51 AM
My typo... it begins at 10:00 a.m.