PDA

View Full Version : Long Booed.

BigBenny13
04-26-2008, 10:52 PM
Why on Earth was Jake Long booed when the pick was announced at Radio City? Are New Yorkers really that bitter and sad that they would be a young man on the best day of his life? I can not conceive of a reason for booing him, if you disagree with the pick you had 4 days to deal with it, if you are booing the Phins because you like the Jets then you are just a jerk, Jake did not deserve that in anyway.

ShaBam
04-26-2008, 10:53 PM
They're Jets fans....enough said.

I would boo their pick if I was there.

The Juggernaut
04-26-2008, 10:54 PM
I didn't mind it, let him know the Jets and their fans are trash. He has 60 million reasons to not even worry about it. It's bad when they boo their own players.

umpalu
04-26-2008, 10:55 PM
they boo everything unless their team is picking, it is as simple as that with NY fans. Heck and half the time they boo when their team picks to lol. Plus we are the Dolphins, y wouldn't they boo us.

fishypete
04-26-2008, 10:56 PM
If they Boo...it must have been a great picks.

Sean
04-26-2008, 10:57 PM
Was all Jets fans that booed.

209Mason
04-26-2008, 11:01 PM
You'll notice every AFC East pick other than the Jets was booed...

BigBenny13
04-26-2008, 11:05 PM
Which reminds me, How do you get a Jets fan off of your doorway?

Pay him for the pizza

dolfan94
04-26-2008, 11:12 PM
Pretty funny that the Jets picked Gholdston from OSU. New rivalry?

3rdandinches
04-26-2008, 11:20 PM
Jet fans no one word and thats BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Edjamaktion isn't high on the Jets list of accomplishments in life.....

Stefins
04-26-2008, 11:20 PM
Jet fans know he is going to be paving the way for Ronnie for a long time to come.

hemidemon
04-26-2008, 11:25 PM
Jets fans boo everybody. How many times over the years have we heard them boo there own draft choices. I heard they booed their 2nd pick today.

jazz
04-26-2008, 11:35 PM
Why on Earth was Jake Long booed when the pick was announced at Radio City? Are New Yorkers really that bitter and sad that they would be a young man on the best day of his life? I can not conceive of a reason for booing him, if you disagree with the pick you had 4 days to deal with it, if you are booing the Phins because you like the Jets then you are just a jerk, Jake did not deserve that in anyway.
cause they're ****heads, that's why.

AquaAdrenaline
04-27-2008, 12:05 AM
Even Roger Goodell was forced to acknowledge the amount of Jets fans who were chanting "J.E.T.S. Jets! Jets! Jets!" right before the 6th pick. If you watch a replay of that pick Goodell says "Ok, Jets fans *chuckles* With the 6th pick of the 2008 NFL Draft..."

PhinzN703
04-27-2008, 12:39 AM
Jake Long should've mooned everyone in the crowd and then wiped his *** with his millions. He doesn't and shouldn't give a damn about some New Yorkuhs. **** 'em

BARF
04-27-2008, 12:45 AM
very surprised the jet fans know how to spell i think that the only thing they no how to spell j e t s

umpalu
04-27-2008, 12:57 AM
very surprised the jet fans know how to spell i think that the only thing they no how to spell j e t s

all they did was make the noise of boooo, that is not spelling and def not making a word with only 2 letters to it so keep the faith ;)

brandon27
04-27-2008, 01:05 AM

thats easy. because the radio city music hall in new york is filled with jets fans, and they dont know their @$$ from a hole in the ground... I mean they all practically cried when they lost out on mcfadden... so they lost out on one probable bust for another in gholston... whom they cheered like he was the guy they wanted all along when everyone knew that it was mcfadden they really wanted... theyre just... S. T. U. P. I. D. STUPID, STUPID, STUPID

LtDan
04-27-2008, 01:11 AM
Why on Earth was Jake Long booed when the pick was announced at Radio City? Are New Yorkers really that bitter and sad that they would be a young man on the best day of his life? I can not conceive of a reason for booing him, if you disagree with the pick you had 4 days to deal with it, if you are booing the Phins because you like the Jets then you are just a jerk, Jake did not deserve that in anyway.Do you really have to ask that question about idiot Jet fans?? They have ZERO class

dolfan_germany
04-27-2008, 07:58 AM
the jets fans booed nearly every pick..including jake long
they have obviously no class..heck they cheered when chad pennigton got injuried:err:

nyjunc
04-27-2008, 08:03 AM

Why would Jet fans(and whatever other fans there that were booing) jerks for booing a dolphins pick? If the draft was in Maimi Gholston wouldn't have been booed? Come on.

You guys are really reaching and really infatuated w/ the Jets and our fans.

tay0365
04-27-2008, 08:29 AM
Why would Jet fans(and whatever other fans there that were booing) jerks for booing a dolphins pick? If the draft was in Maimi Gholston wouldn't have been booed? Come on.

You guys are really reaching and really infatuated w/ the Jets and our fans.

No matter how you break it down, It was classless. The guy did not even play one game as a Dolphin, very low class.

nyjunc
04-27-2008, 09:09 AM
No matter how you break it down, It was classless. The guy did not even play one game as a Dolphin, very low class.

I do not understand how it was classless? I 100% guarantee you if the draft is in Miami you see Gholston getting booed. Long is a dolphin, the dolphins are a heated rival. It's natural to boo him. Did you see what dolphin fans did to their own draft pick a year ago? THAT was classless.

RUDEbyallMEANS
04-27-2008, 09:23 AM
Jets fans look for something to boo for, whether it's their draft picks or divisional rivals.

jetsman
04-28-2008, 02:47 AM
They weren't booing Jake Long,they were booing when they announced the Dolphins name.That makes them classless??????????

I'll tell you what,it wasn't as classless as Dolphin fans at the rally last season booing Ted Ginn,and yes,they were definitely booing Ginn.

rafael
04-28-2008, 03:07 AM
They booed every time one of their AFC east rivals was mentioned.

apa64che
04-28-2008, 08:44 AM
I wouldn't be too worried about Long gettin boo'd. It happens to everyone. That Jet's fan is right. Class, or no class, who cares. Jakes a big boy, he can handle it. He even looked like he got a good chuckle out of it before he came out. I'm sure he'll be hearing it again when we go up to GIANTS stadium to play em. Get that Jets fans "GIANTS" stadium!! Look at it this way, It's good he was booed. I'd much rather hear the Jets fan booing our pick than cheering him.

jlfin
04-28-2008, 09:11 AM

Phins picks always get booed. That's why I'm in favor of the NFL moving the draft to different sites every yr. New Yorkers don't deserve.
They should move it to WDW Wide World of Sports :d-day: since I happen to live in Orlando.
They should also move the combine here as well :D

nyjunc
04-28-2008, 09:13 AM
I wouldn't be too worried about Long gettin boo'd. It happens to everyone. That Jet's fan is right. Class, or no class, who cares. Jakes a big boy, he can handle it. He even looked like he got a good chuckle out of it before he came out. I'm sure he'll be hearing it again when we go up to GIANTS stadium to play em. Get that Jets fans "GIANTS" stadium!! Look at it this way, It's good he was booed. I'd much rather hear the Jets fan booing our pick than cheering him.

Will he like it when his home Stadium is filled w/ Green and booing him in week 1?

Gardenhead
04-28-2008, 11:53 AM
I do not understand how it was classless? I 100% guarantee you if the draft is in Miami you see Gholston getting booed. Long is a dolphin, the dolphins are a heated rival. It's natural to boo him. Did you see what dolphin fans did to their own draft pick a year ago? THAT was classless.

NYJUNC, you and I have disagreed a lot in the past. However, I agree with you 100%!

If I was attending the draft (in NYC, Miami, or on the Moon), I'd heartily boo every pick the jets made. Why? Cause they're the stinking jets and I hate them. I don't care if the jets drafted mother threresa, I'd boo that ***** if she became a new york jet.

Gardenhead
04-28-2008, 11:55 AM
and one other thing...jets SUCK.

Gholston is a workout warrior. According to McShay, he'll get you 6 sacks a year, and little in run-support. I smell another jets first round bust...actually 2 busts, cause that TE you selected sucks!!

Dolfan4life34
04-28-2008, 12:28 PM
i was there it was all jets fans booing us fins fans were there representin tho. watching mcfaddeen go to the raiders is something every fin fan should of seeen. They all just put there heads down and sighed lol

RonMexico7
04-28-2008, 12:32 PM
i was there it was all jets fans booing us fins fans were there representin tho. watching mcfaddeen go to the raiders is something every fin fan should of seeen. They all just put there heads down and sighed lol

haha that was a quality moment - the silence was deafening :lol:

nyjunc
04-28-2008, 02:50 PM
and one other thing...jets SUCK.

Gholston is a workout warrior. According to McShay, he'll get you 6 sacks a year, and little in run-support. I smell another jets first round bust...actually 2 busts, cause that TE you selected sucks!!

Everyone we draft sucks, we all know that. It sucks year after year watching us draft so poorly and watching Miami build a dynasty w/ all their tremendous picks:lol:

haha that was a quality moment - the silence was deafening :lol:

It must have sounded like a dolphins home game:lol:

Bumpus
04-28-2008, 03:09 PM
They're Jets fans....enough said.

I would boo their pick if I was there.

:lol:

Yep, that about sums it up for me.

next-year
04-28-2008, 03:09 PM
welcome to the tri state..........

Tpaddle