PDA

View Full Version : Miami 2nd best day 1 per ESPN

dabeastdabone
04-26-2008, 11:26 PM
Boy, we been laughed at and critizied so long don't know what to think about national praise!

Makes it even sweeter the Pats are listed as one of the losers!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft08/columns/story?columnist=clayton_john&id=3369696

dolfan305
04-27-2008, 01:11 AM
that's pretty cool. hopefully we get props after tomorrow
GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!!

finfan54
04-27-2008, 01:24 AM
I wouldint worry about national recogntion. They dont have a clue. We got a LT, QB, DE stud, TE, and an ILB/OLB all with three picks without having to give up nothing.

Aqua and Orange
04-27-2008, 02:35 AM
That rocks, and I agree we did well, but Clayton loves the Phins so I temper this review. They have to be his favorite team because he is always giving them glowing marks.

For this reason, I love John Clayton ;)

Big Daddy
04-27-2008, 02:53 AM
That rocks, and I agree we did well, but Clayton loves the Phins so I temper this review. They have to be his favorite team because he is always giving them glowing marks.

For this reason, I love John Clayton ;)

John Clayton loves the Seahawks. He is from Seattle. He still shows Mad Props to the Dolphins. So I like him too.

nyjunc
04-27-2008, 08:06 AM
Boy, we been laughed at and critizied so long don't know what to think about national praise!

Makes it even sweeter the Pats are listed as one of the losers!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft08/columns/story?columnist=clayton_john&id=3369696

Praise is nice but it doesn't mean anything. These guys need to produce on the field and when you have the #1 pick you should be getting praised. I thought you guys had a good day and have had a few good days w/ that nice trade you pulled off the other day.

209Mason
04-27-2008, 08:13 AM
Godfrey is the BPA according to Kiper. He had been since the mid-late 2nd round (Just like Merling was in round 1)... I think if we start off with him... we're a lock for one of the top 3 drafts overall. Does that mean it's the right pick??? Maye not. However I do think that he's BPA and biggest need at this point. To me it's a no-brainer, but then again... I'm not BP... 9:00am can't come soon enough!

dolpns13
04-27-2008, 08:13 AM
Praise is nice but it doesn't mean anything. These guys need to produce on the field and when you have the #1 pick you should be getting praised. I thought you guys had a good day and have had a few good days w/ that nice trade you pulled off the other day.

Your right about that... But I bet the Keller pick has all Jets fans scratching your heads

Kdawg954
04-27-2008, 08:55 AM
Godfrey is the BPA according to Kiper. He had been since the mid-late 2nd round (Just like Merling was in round 1)... I think if we start off with him... we're a lock for one of the top 3 drafts overall. Does that mean it's the right pick??? Maye not. However I do think that he's BPA and biggest need at this point. To me it's a no-brainer, but then again... I'm not BP... 9:00am can't come soon enough!

I think BPA is Connor . . . followed by Godfrey . . . and expect either one to be the pick . . . tho Kevin Smith is a wildcard.

nyjunc
04-27-2008, 09:04 AM
Your right about that... But I bet the Keller pick has all Jets fans scratching your heads

I think it's safe to say most were surprised but he's going to be a weapon. He's going to create mismatches. I hate giving up another pick to move up a few slots but supposedly the Giants were ready to take him w/ the next pick.

RUDEbyallMEANS
04-27-2008, 09:25 AM
Boy, we been laughed at and critizied so long don't know what to think about national praise![/URL]

:lol: Geez, Miami really has been that bad this decade. Stop the pain.