PDA

View Full Version : The Milloy situation -or- why this might not play out well for the Bills

Gonk
09-03-2003, 07:27 PM
This move was overrated in my opinion. There is no doubt that Milloy is a solid safety, but in no way will he automatically just change the Bills entire team from a "playoff hope" to an automatic Super Bowl Champion (which most Bills fans are flooding with now.) Face the facts, he's a tackle-machine type safety, which is exactly what the Bills didn't need on their defense. They already had a safety (Coy Wire) like that who put up nearly identical statistics to Milloy last year. In fact, Wire actually put up better stats. If Milloy can not step up and force some turnovers, the Bills wasted 4 million dollars on someone they didn't need. The Bills secondary is VERY weak in the turnover area, and without Ray Lucas/Inj. Jay Fiedler last year, their entire unit would've ended up with two INT's. Hell, without Miami, the Bills wouldn't of had an INT until Week 16! Unless Milloy changes back to the way he was playing when he was 25 (he's turning 30 this November)-- then the Bills are in for a disappointment with this guy. If Milloy even averages what he's done the past three years, he'll come up AT BEST with a 1 INT, 1 FF season.

Now, I don't think this move will hurt New England talent wise as much as it does emotionally. Milloy was the captain of their team for god knows how long, and he leaves five days before their first game? Who do the new defensive guys look up to now? Rodney Harrison? He was just brought in this year. Ty Law? Maybe. But I think NE is going to come out crying on the field come Sunday which might give BUF the advantage, although I think NE is one of the strongest teams in the league.

If Buffalo signed a guy like Darren Sharper, Rod Woodson, John Lynch, Sammy Knight... guys who are known to consistently put up INT's every season; then I'd be singing a different story. I don't think he will fit well with the Bills DEF. I don't mean to be saying that it makes him less of a player, I just think that in the Bills tackle-heavy, turnover-low defense, Milloy will just mix in with the rest of the guys. He stood out so much in NE because of his insane amount of tackles every year. The worst part about that is, even his tackles have been steadily decreasing over the years. He's dropped about 10% of his tackles each year for the past three years.

And it might take weeks before Milloy can even play up to par with the Buffalo defense. He hasn't even touched a practice field with the team yet. He knows no defensive schemes, doesn't know how other players play on the field (how people react and move), nothing. If the Bills start him this week then they must be desperate for a safety to go out there and play. It'd probably be best if they sat him for the first three/four weeks, got him grounded, then put him out on the field.

Then again, I'm not a GM so what do I know.

ohall
09-03-2003, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Gonk
This move was overrated in my opinion. There is no doubt that Milloy is a solid safety, but in no way will he automatically just change the Bills entire team from a "playoff hope" to an automatic Super Bowl Champion (which most Bills fans are flooding with now.) Face the facts, he's a tackle-machine type safety, which is exactly what the Bills didn't need on their defense. They already had a safety (Coy Wire) like that who put up nearly identical statistics to Milloy last year. In fact, Wire actually put up better stats. If Milloy can not step up and force some turnovers, the Bills wasted 4 million dollars on someone they didn't need. The Bills secondary is VERY weak in the turnover area, and without Ray Lucas/Inj. Jay Fiedler last year, their entire unit would've ended up with two INT's. Hell, without Miami, the Bills wouldn't of had an INT until Week 16! Unless Milloy changes back to the way he was playing when he was 25 (he's turning 30 this November)-- then the Bills are in for a disappointment with this guy. If Milloy even averages what he's done the past three years, he'll come up AT BEST with a 1 INT, 1 FF season.

Now, I don't think this move will hurt New England talent wise as much as it does emotionally. Milloy was the captain of their team for god knows how long, and he leaves five days before their first game? Who do the new defensive guys look up to now? Rodney Harrison? He was just brought in this year. Ty Law? Maybe. But I think NE is going to come out crying on the field come Sunday which might give BUF the advantage, although I think NE is one of the strongest teams in the league.

If Buffalo signed a guy like Darren Sharper, Rod Woodson, John Lynch, Sammy Knight... guys who are known to consistently put up INT's every season; then I'd be singing a different story. I don't think he will fit well with the Bills DEF. I don't mean to be saying that it makes him less of a player, I just think that in the Bills tackle-heavy, turnover-low defense, Milloy will just mix in with the rest of the guys. He stood out so much in NE because of his insane amount of tackles every year. The worst part about that is, even his tackles have been steadily decreasing over the years. He's dropped about 10% of his tackles each year for the past three years.

And it might take weeks before Milloy can even play up to par with the Buffalo defense. He hasn't even touched a practice field with the team yet. He knows no defensive schemes, doesn't know how other players play on the field (how people react and move), nothing. If the Bills start him this week then they must be desperate for a safety to go out there and play. It'd probably be best if they sat him for the first three/four weeks, got him grounded, then put him out on the field.

If the salary #'s are correct, they seriously over paid for him. He was never as good as what he's getting paid right now.

Oliver...

RUDEbyallMEANS
09-03-2003, 07:47 PM
Milloy will get his chances to make plays in LeBeaus' defense.. Their defense consists of alot of zone coverages when blitzing heavily.. Lawyer Milloy is a solid Safety in the NFL and is an upgrade over what they had there.. Everything you said about Milloy could be said about Seau.. Except, Seau has been with Miami practically all mini camp.. Milloy will now exploit the entire Patriots defensive scheme to the Bills and tell them their tendencies... I won't be surprised if the Bills win against the Patriots in 4 days..

Dolfandenny
09-03-2003, 07:58 PM
Has got too have a negative psycological effect on the Pats. It also has too have them concerned about their playbook secrets as well. Changes will have too be made. Have too hand it too him he did well money wise but wish some other team had gotten him. Wonder when they will put him in the lineup.

Justasportsfan
09-03-2003, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by Gonk

:rofl:

Nobody is saying now that Milloy is w/ us, we are going to the sb. You're the only one who brought that up. :lol:

Milloy is nothing but an upgrade to what we had. Kinda like the Seau situation. No one's saying (well there are a few finfans who say otherwise) that the fins are going to the sb simply because of Seau or that he is just about to peak. He's just an upgrade over Rogers.

Another thing, the Pats are playing unknowns to take his place. Eitherways , I'm happy that we don't face Milloy (whether we signed him or not) who is quite familiar with Drew as well.

I sense you posted that out of worry, obviously. :lol: Don't worry about the bills just yet. Concentrate on the Texans. Don't overlook them. I hope your team gets overconfident and lose their first home game in a long time. :D.

I do however wish your team a healthy season but an unsuccessful one . :D

May the best team win.

DolphinDevil28
09-03-2003, 08:00 PM
Sorry, but even though I love my Fins, that was a great move by the Bills. No spinning this one. Their D just got better.

Justasportsfan
09-03-2003, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
Sorry, but even though I love my Fins, that was a great move by the Bills. No spinning this one. Their D just got better.

Like he said "it got better". No one's saying we're winning the sb, Gonk. Milloy, Reese, Wire and Proileau. All of a sudden we have depth at safety. :D

The Spaz
09-03-2003, 08:04 PM

Finally an honest Dolphin fan! :)

DolphinDevil28
09-03-2003, 08:08 PM
I'm honest, but wer'e still gonna get ya.

ohall
09-03-2003, 08:20 PM

Yup they improved, how could they not at that position?

I think it will come back to bite them on their butt, they seriously over paid for a guy that has been on a serious decline in his career since 1999. Then again Bledsoe was on a serious decline and after the Pats traded him he wanted to show the world he still had it. I guess we'll just have to see how this turns out. But as far as Milloy, he has never given the Dolphins any problems.

Oliver...

XoPhinsoX
09-03-2003, 08:20 PM
Better hope he comes up with some INTs or something for what you are paying em ;). It was an upgrade for the Bills and it actually helped us I believe, because I think the Pats were more of a challenge then Buffalo. We'll see how it all pans out. . .

BigFinFan
09-03-2003, 08:22 PM
Like I said in the other post, I think the Bills are now better than the Pats with this move. They should finish in second place....behind us!

This move upgraded their D, but it did not make them "Superbowl" caliber, just a little better.

However, the :billsbite
:billsbite :billsbite

iceblizzard69
09-03-2003, 08:27 PM
This may have made the Bills D better, but he is going to be as effective as possible because he hasn't had a training camp with the defense and is going to have absolutely no chemistry with the other defenders on the team.

Justasportsfan
09-03-2003, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by Oliver

Yup they improved, how could they not at that position?

I think it will come back to bite them on their butt, they seriously over paid for a guy that has been on a serious decline in his career since 1999. Then again Bledsoe was on a serious decline and after the Pats traded him he wanted to show the world he still had it. I guess we'll just have to see how this turns out. But as far as Milloy, he has never given the Dolphins any problems.

Oliver...

Sure anyone the bills hire is overpaid and a has been. Anyone the fins hired is just about to peak.

Seau, who will get $6 million this year, has said that he needs the Dolphins more than they need him

:lol: Talk about overpaid. Let's see how the miami weather treats this 34 yr. old player who's just about to peak.

Justasportsfan
09-03-2003, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
This may have made the Bills D better, but he is going to be as effective as possible because he hasn't had a training camp with the defense and is going to have absolutely no chemistry with the other defenders on the team.

He doesn't have to make a sudden impact. Coy Wire and Proileau are doing well. They are not in the class of Milloy (yet, Wire will be a probowler someday. Barring injuries. Ms. Cleo told me) but they are doing fine.

ohall
09-03-2003, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by justafan

Sure anyone the bills hire is overpaid and a has been. Anyone the fins hired is just about to peak.

:lol: Talk about overpaid. Let's see how the miami weather treats this 34 yr. old player who's just about to peak.

Sorry I never said any of that. Plus Seau has nothing to do with Milloy. Try making a point without dragging everything into everything.

My opinion is Milloy is over paid, and has been on a serious decline since 1999. If you disagree why not tell me why? Seau has nothing to do with this.

Oliver...

Agua
09-03-2003, 08:33 PM
He'll be a good player for Buff. That's a nice pick up for them. They'll still get smashed by us though. :D

Justasportsfan
09-03-2003, 08:36 PM

Sorry I never said any of that. Plus Seau has nothing to do with Milloy. Try making a point without dragging everything into everything.

My opinion is Milloy is over paid, and has been on a serious decline since 1999. If you disagree why not tell me why? Seau has nothing to do with this.

Oliver...

He had a bad year compared to his prior year. This just might bring him back from the dead. He chose the bills over the money Snyder paid him. One reason, to face the Pats. He's only 29. Not 34.

He got paid what he would've made in NE. We had the cap , they didn't. If the Pats cap wasn't so tight, they wouldn't have let him go. We still are projected at 8-10 miilion under the cap next year. Might as well use the 5.9 million this year rather than let it sit doing nothing.

billsouth
09-03-2003, 08:41 PM
hey justafan how do i get that bills flag?

as to milloy, who gives a $hit whether they paid $200 over invoice or $50 under invoice, the fact remains that our secondary went from a chevrolet to cadillac both in talent and in depth. for any other afc east team (Especially NE) this must be of some concern.

remember, defenses are like sharks ... they prey off of each other. this reminds me a lot like when the bills acquired the biscuit in the 80s.

DolphinDevil28
09-03-2003, 08:43 PM
If defenses are like sharks, ours is the friggin coral reef. No one better come swimmin in the water of the Fin's D!

ohall
09-03-2003, 08:44 PM

He had a bad year compared to his prior year. This just might bring him back from the dead. He chose the bills over the money Snyder paid him. One reason, to face the Pats. He's only 29. Not 34.

He got paid what he would've made in NE. We had the cap , they didn't. If the Pats cap wasn't so tight, they wouldn't have let him go. We still are projected at 8-10 miilion under the cap next year. Might as well use the 5.9 million this year rather than let it sit doing nothing.

I see what you're saying, but he hasn't had more than 2 INT's since 1999. He has had down seasons since 1999.

I guess we'll just see how this all plays out.

Oliver...

billsouth
09-03-2003, 08:46 PM
you guys are like coral reefs and you never see dolphins near coral reefs. :rocker:

CirclingWagons
09-03-2003, 08:47 PM
Projected Starting D:
DL= Schobel, Williams, Adams, Denney
LB=Fletcher, Spikes, Posey
Secondary=Clements, Winfield, Milloy, Wire
only weak spot is Denney

DolphinDevil28
09-03-2003, 08:52 PM
We have no weak spot on D.

beach2nd
09-03-2003, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Projected Starting D:
only weak spot is Denney

Big thing that sticks out about this D is that there is absolutely no pass rush. 2 big run stuffers in the middle, 2 below average DE, and 1 LB (Posey) who was never a good pass rusher until last year when he played in a 3-4. The other 2 LB's are good run stoppers but leave a little to be desired as pass rushers...and the secondary, well if you're counting on your secondary to provide a pass rush then God help you...

infiltrateib
09-03-2003, 08:54 PM
Projected Starting D:
only weak spot is Denney

Wow. Denney is your only weak spot.

Buffalo was 27th in points allowed.

Buffalo was 29th vs. the run last year. Apparently, your team is at least 20 spots better without having played a down this year.

And don't give me that Adams garbage. Sam Adams is a tiring underachiever who will help very little.

Spikes is a hell of a LB, I will admit that. But Milloy's stats are fading, and Clements/Winfield are not elite CBs. You have plenty more weak spots than just Denney.

Justasportsfan
09-03-2003, 08:54 PM
Billsouth, click on your profile and then chose an avatar.

Dolfan984
09-03-2003, 08:58 PM
Our Projected starting D

DL: Taylor, Bowens, Chester, Ogunleye
LB : Seau, Thomas, Greenwood
DB: Madison, Surtain, Knight, Marion

Our main gripe is about a player who doesn't get a lot of turnovers...sounds like the Bills last year with the exception of Ray Lucas.

Justasportsfan
09-03-2003, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by infiltrateib

Clements/Winfield are not elite CBs.

We'll surely see about that soon. When your DL sucks , your cb's pay the Price. When there is no pass rush, they suffer. We either sacked or pressured your qb's last year. Not all those sacks and hits that Lucas took were his fault. (Go check out the videos at BZ)Let's see you guys pick up our blitzing lb's, if Sam does indeed plug up the middle.

ohall
09-03-2003, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by Dolfan984
Our Projected starting D

DL: Taylor, Bowens, Chester, Ogunleye
LB : Seau, Thomas, Greenwood
DB: Madison, Surtain, Knight, Marion

Our main gripe is about a player who doesn't get a lot of turnovers...sounds like the Bills last year with the exception of Ray Lucas.

They don't like it when Dolphin fans tell them the truth about Lucas and the Bills. :D

Oliver...

Justasportsfan
09-03-2003, 09:02 PM

They don't like it when Dolphin fans tell them the truth about Lucas and the Bills. :D

Oliver...

Yeah, we surely don't like hearing excuses.

CirclingWagons
09-03-2003, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by infiltrateib

Wow. Denney is your only weak spot.

Buffalo was 27th in points allowed.

Buffalo was 29th vs. the run last year. Apparently, your team is at least 20 spots better without having played a down this year.

And don't give me that Adams garbage. Sam Adams is a tiring underachiever who will help very little.

Spikes is a hell of a LB, I will admit that. But Milloy's stats are fading, and Clements/Winfield are not elite CBs. You have plenty more weak spots than just Denney.
Sam Adams improves whatever team he's on's run d significantly...oh yeah, and that has tended to help the teams he's been on judging by their advancement...only difference between our CB's and your CB's is that yours have always had, and still have a great pass rush in front of them...Sam Madison?:lol: ...he's a joke if I've ever seen one...just ask Eric:cool:

ohall
09-03-2003, 09:07 PM

Yeah, we surely don't like hearing excuses.

The truth, but I digress.

Oliver...

Justasportsfan
09-03-2003, 09:21 PM

The truth, but I digress.

Oliver...

Exactly. The truth is you are full of excuses. :lol:

I bet it was Lucas fault Fiedler threw an INT in the 2nd game. It was his fault that Wanny and coaching staff put him in there after the first bills game and stuck with him until Fiedler came back.It was also his fault your D couldn't stop Henry in the first game, and they couldn't stop him , Moulds and Price in the 2nd. It is also his fault that Uday and Kusay (sp?) are dead. :D :jk:

BigFinFan
09-03-2003, 09:35 PM
Hmmmmmmmmm.....

Thought the Jills were "Priceless"

No matter who you signed, the :billsbite

iceblizzard69
09-03-2003, 10:20 PM
If you look at the Bills defense, the only places where they are stronger than us is where Spikes and Milloy play. Sam Adams isn't what he used to be and I would take our defense over theirs anyday of the week. They STILL can't put pressure on the QB, Posey won't be as productive in a 4-3 since he was the blitzer in a 3-4, and Milloy won't have time to gel with his teammates.

The Bills defense would be a lot better if they had a legitimate pass rusher. I don't think Schobel is special at all.

XoPhinsoX
09-03-2003, 10:23 PM
Projected Starting D:
only weak spot is Denney

If you have one weak spot then our D has absolutely no weak spots ;).

CirclingWagons
09-03-2003, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
If you look at the Bills defense, the only places where they are stronger than us is where Spikes and Milloy play. Sam Adams isn't what he used to be and I would take our defense over theirs anyday of the week. They STILL can't put pressure on the QB, Posey won't be as productive in a 4-3 since he was the blitzer in a 3-4, and Milloy won't have time to gel with his teammates.

The Bills defense would be a lot better if they had a legitimate pass rusher. I don't think Schobel is special at all.
Don't forget Posey..he's our SS LB...he's a lot better than Moron Greenwood

CirclingWagons
09-03-2003, 10:31 PM
also...Clements is way better than Madison...Madison is about as overrated as you get....put him behind last year's Bills line and you have yourself a burned CB

CirclingWagons
09-03-2003, 10:31 PM
nm...he still did get burned:lol:

CirclingWagons
09-03-2003, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

If you have one weak spot then our D has absolutely no weak spots ;).
I believe we proved that wrong last year rather easily:lol:

DolphinDevil28
09-03-2003, 10:37 PM
"Nate Clements is way better than Sam Madison."

Blatant blind homerism at it's best.

RunRicky34
09-03-2003, 10:43 PM
You know what you make me hate the Bills more and more. How can you wish a lost for us against the Texans. I wish so very much that those Bills lose against the Patriots. i wish injuries and the worst season ever.

Bills SUCK! & so does MIlloy !

RunRicky34
09-03-2003, 10:45 PM
I cant wait to see you Sorry Defense get Pass all over come Sunday,also I cant wait to see our players destory Bledsoe when we play.

XoPhinsoX
09-03-2003, 10:48 PM
also...Clements is way better than Madison...Madison is about as overrated as you get....put him behind last year's Bills line and you have yourself a burned CB

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ya right.

Sounds like you're making excuses to why Clements truely sucks :D

CirclingWagons
09-03-2003, 10:52 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ya right.

Sounds like you're making excuses to why Clements truely sucks :D
a dolphin fan saying Clements sucks...a dolphin fan!:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
he picked off both your lousy qb's last year...and btw, had more picks than the overrated Madison(aka Moulds' Bitch)

ohall
09-03-2003, 10:56 PM

a dolphin fan saying Clements sucks...a dolphin fan!:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
he picked off both your lousy qb's last year...and btw, had more picks than the overrated Madison(aka Moulds' Bitch)

Ray Lucas, without him Clements ends up with 3 INT's for the year. If you are actually saying Clemets earned any of those 3 INT's in the game in Miami you're lying to yourself.

Oliver...

CirclingWagons
09-03-2003, 10:59 PM

Ray Lucas, without him Clements ends up with 3 INT's for the year. If you are actually saying Clemets earned any of those 3 INT's in the game in Miami you're lying to yourself.

Oliver...
why, cuz he was Ray Lucas?...qbs have bad games, even years...just look at Danny's last year...he threw a gazillion picks...a lot more picks than tds

Dolfan984
09-03-2003, 11:19 PM
Did you see those passes? Wow, talk about ooooooogly.

CirclingWagons
09-03-2003, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by Dolfan984
Did you see those passes? Wow, talk about ooooooogly.
so was jay's..maybe the ugliest

finfan54
09-03-2003, 11:37 PM
one thing jumps out at me about this once again. and it is tom donohoe. the guy loves attention and any time he gets a chance to make people talk he does it. this is my take on lawyer milloy being a buffalo bill. He makes them better, for now. He didnt have a really great year last year and i am thinking that there is a method to belechicks madness.
Milloy gives a spark to buffalo right before the season starts but one must look at the dark side as well.
The dark side is that bills fans might find out in a hurry that milloy is not worth 4 mil. 4 mil for a safety! OMG! can you say that with me? 4 mil for a safety!!! Im sorry, he is not that good and i put this move up there with sam adams who wont be in buffalo next year or the year after that. too much money on guys who are nothing right now but a Hurry.........grab all these tapes and study our defense! now! im sorry, but bills fans who think this guy is going to come right in there and light it up is crazy talk. this remeinds me of a spastic shopper who regrets making the move cus the product wasnt what they thought i t would be and they never thought twice about it. What a scene it would be if belechick makes buffalo look sick sunday and handing you a probowler (2nd one no less)in the process. :lol: now that would be real funny to me.
One might see this as biased and one has every right to think so, but frankly, i dont mind seeing the Bills win sunday at all. i think new england is better than buffalo to be honest. i think belechik is a freak.

ohall
09-03-2003, 11:41 PM

why, cuz he was Ray Lucas?...qbs have bad games, even years...just look at Danny's last year...he threw a gazillion picks...a lot more picks than tds

What I'm saying here is that Lucas basically is not a NFL QB, he is not a Marino. Yes I understand you were not comparing him to Marino, so you shouldn't use Marino to make a point when it's concerning a QB like Lucas.

Anyone that saw that game knows Lucas gave you guys that game, and gave Clement in particular 3 gifts. Please remember before that game in Miami the Bills had ZERO INT's, ZERO. At the very least you have to admit Lucas was the main reason that those 4 INT's happened. It's not like the Bills last year were a GOOD pass D before that game against Lucas. As I've said over and over Lucas gave your team life, specifically your D life. A life it never would of had if Fiedler was the QB.

I give Clement credit for catching those INT's, beyond that I don't.

Oliver...

ohall
09-03-2003, 11:42 PM

He returned 2 weeks early at that point from a thumb injury because Lucas sucked so badly.

You have to try and keep these slams in context CW.

Oliver...

XoPhinsoX
09-03-2003, 11:54 PM

Ha.
Gimme a break. Madison was playing injured most of the year. Clements got all his picks (or the majority) against just one back up QB. He aint **** ;).

XoPhinsoX
09-03-2003, 11:54 PM

There's a difference. Lucas LITERALLY threw it to him.

Literally. .

CirclingWagons
09-04-2003, 12:03 AM

There's a difference. Lucas LITERALLY threw it to him.

Literally. . on the td return yes...the others were just bad throws...Fiedler makes his share of those too fellas

Ozzy
09-04-2003, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by billsouth
you guys are like coral reefs and you never see dolphins near coral reefs. :rocker:

You don't go fishing much do you?

CirclingWagons
09-04-2003, 12:05 AM

Ha.
Gimme a break. Madison was playing injured most of the year. Clements got all his picks (or the majority) against just one back up QB. He aint **** ;).
are you saying Clements is a ****ty CB?...please verify this, cause you are serving yourself up a heaping plate of crow this season:lol:

Justasportsfan
09-04-2003, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by RunRicky34
i wish injuries and the worst season ever.

Very mature and classy as a one day old pimple in the butt.

Justasportsfan
09-04-2003, 08:47 AM

He returned 2 weeks early at that point from a thumb injury because Lucas sucked so badly.

You have to try and keep these slams in context CW.

Oliver...

It amazes me how Oliver can come up with tons of excuses for the fns. Now Jay came in 2 weeks earlier. :lol: Got a link? If that's even true thanks for proving to us that your coaches are stupid. Why did they even have Sage on the team?

finfan54
09-04-2003, 09:06 AM

Don't forget Posey..he's our SS LB...he's a lot better than Moron Greenwood

this is what i love best about bills fans, they havent even seen posey in a real game and already he is heads above someone like marlon greenwood (nice little jab with the moron but inneffective). nice job picking on greenwood who comes out on third downs anyways. i really dont care for mindless sputtering of crap pulled out of the air so that you can claim the Bills are going all the way. whatever.
I will say this about your team and mark it down and write me later if you wish but i doubt you will.
Posey is nothing special. Adams is a fat P.O.S and everyone knows it now after i have been saying it from the beggining. and takeop spikes is way overrated and has done nothing to prove he is the best. you dont just go to a new team and all of a sudden your god. takeo has not played a lick all preseason and one has to wonder what the hell that is all about. he goes to a new team, and oh, we will rest him cus we dont want to risk injury, whatever. the bills will attack attack and attack cus thats all they know, but they will get burned, mark my words.

antwan winfield is on a downslide and it showed with his attitude getting burned by a 2nd year guy by five miles. The only guys i give credance to is Nate Clements, Fletcher(who also is overrated, he hits big, but is out of position alot), Schoebel is coming along good but still is not PB by any means, Spikes( who is a good- great LB in flashes and is way overrated right now) and maybe P diddy who is said to be a great DT but just does his job well. But on the offensive side of the ball, i think is now your weakness and i think belechick will expose it this weekend.

Justasportsfan
09-04-2003, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by finfan54

this is what i love best about bills fans, they havent even seen posey in a real game and already he is heads above someone like marlon greenwood (nice little jab with the moron but inneffective). nice job picking on greenwood who comes out on third downs anyways. i really dont care for mindless sputtering of crap pulled out of the air so that you can claim the Bills are going all the way. whatever.
I will say this about your team and mark it down and write me later if you wish but i doubt you will.

Posey is nothing special. Adams is a fat P.O.S and everyone knows it now after i have been saying it from the beggining. and takeop spikes is way overrated and has done nothing to prove he is the best.

Contradiction at it's finest. Yeah we haven't seen Posey play a down and yet, Adams is a POS? Sure.

antwan winfield is on a downslide and it showed with his attitude getting burned by a 2nd year guy by five miles.

Based on a preseason game? :lol: I guess Seau is the turtle in the NFL , getting burned by Pittman "in a preseason game" BTW, The bills have a better record in the preseason game. Based on your logic , we're a better team than the fins. :rolleyes: We beat the rams who beat the bucs who beat the fins "in preseason".

Weak argument on your part.

ohall
09-04-2003, 09:30 AM

It amazes me how Oliver can come up with tons of excuses for the fns. Now Jay came in 2 weeks earlier. :lol: Got a link? If that's even true thanks for proving to us that your coaches are stupid. Why did they even have Sage on the team?

Not sure how you're reading what I typed, but it's a fact when Fiedler came into play the Bills game in NY he did so before he was 100% ready. It was also widely written weeks before that if Lucas had done a better job Fiedler would not have returned the week after the Bills game in NY. For obvious reasons I might add.

No excuses, just facts.

Oliver...

zach13
09-04-2003, 09:39 AM
What Oliver said is absolutely correct.

But, I for one, am done talking about last year.

This year the Fins will place 1st in the AFC East, the Pats will place 2nd, and the Jills will place 3rd thus avoiding the embarassment of a 3rd consecutive last place finish.

Congratulations to the Bills and their wonderful fans!

Justasportsfan
09-04-2003, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by zachseau13
What Oliver said is absolutely correct.

But, I for one, am done talking about last year.

This year the Fins will place 1st in the AFC East, the Pats will place 2nd, and the Jills will place 3rd thus avoiding the embarassment of a 3rd consecutive last place finish.

Congratulations to the Bills and their wonderful fans!

Yeah, sure. And the fins are the best team in the NFL right now. :lol: whatever. We all know now how your world is teal and orange.

Justasportsfan
09-04-2003, 09:52 AM

Not sure how you're reading what I typed, but it's a fact when Fiedler came into play the Bills game in NY he did so before he was 100% ready. It was also widely written weeks before that if Lucas had done a better job Fiedler would not have returned the week after the Bills game in NY. For obvious reasons I might add.

No excuses, just facts.

Oliver...

Your team was beaten (outmatched) by the bills and in an attempt to cover it up you guys throw in an injured qb just so you have an excuse to say, "Fiedler wasn't a 100%." :lol:

So what's your excuse for throwing in Fiedler over Sage?

ohall
09-04-2003, 09:56 AM

Yeah, sure. And the fins are the best team in the NFL right now. :lol: whatever. We all know now how your world is teal and orange.

Like it or not historically this is our division, 15 out of 33 years since the AFC East has been around the Phins have won the AFC East. Out side of the Pats right now none of the remaining AFC East teams should talk trash to the Phins. However that sure doesn't stop delusional Bill fans!

Oliver...

zach13
09-04-2003, 10:00 AM

Justa,

I've been told that you picked the Jills to go 11-5 before they signed Milloy:lol: :lol:

What are picking them now? undefeated?:lol: :lol: :lol:

Talk about a homer...

Justasportsfan
09-04-2003, 10:05 AM

Like it or not historically this is our division, 15 out of 33 years since the AFC East has been around the Phins have won the AFC East. Out side of the Pats right now none of the remaining AFC East teams should talk trash to the Phins. However that sure doesn't stop delusional Bill fans!

Oliver...

You are full of excuses and like always run to the history of the fins for comebacks. Obviously you don't know what I am talking about. Zachseau says the fins are best team going into this seaon in the NFL picking the fins over the Bucs, Eagles, Raiders. I was talking historically (that's all you got?)

Anyone who ranks the fins in the NFL (over the bucs???) right now is delusional or is a biased finfan.

Justasportsfan
09-04-2003, 10:09 AM

Justa,

I've been told that you picked the Jills to go 11-5 before they signed Milloy:lol: :lol:

What are picking them now? undefeated?:lol: :lol: :lol:

Talk about a homer...

If that makes me a homer what does that make you? "the fins are the best team in the NFL? " :roflmao:

ohall
09-04-2003, 10:11 AM

You are full of excuses and like always run to the history of the fins for comebacks. Obviously you don't know what I am talking about. Zachseau says the fins are best team going into this seaon in the NFL picking the fins over the Bucs, Eagles, Raiders. I was talking historically (that's all you got?)

Anyone who ranks the fins in the NFL (over the bucs???) right now is delusional or is a biased finfan.

I'm confused, if you are talking about a season yet to be played, what else are supposed to talk about?

Those teams to me have nothing to do with the Bills. You are not that Elite group, the Phins are.

Specifically the Bucs comment is baseless and way out n left field. The Bills are not the Bucs, nor would anyone imply that they are.

Oliver...

Justasportsfan
09-04-2003, 10:22 AM
Oliver, have some coffee. I think you're still asleep. you quoted me
Yeah, sure. And the fins are the best team in the NFL right now. whatever. We all know now how your world is teal and orange.

my bad, I meant wasn't talking historically.

which was a response to a biased finfan who says the fins are the best team in the NFL right now (not historically). This is why I brought up tha bucs. Only to show you that this finfan :cough Zachseau cough: thinks the fins are better than the bucs. I never implied the bills are anywhere close to the bucs but your buddy thinks the fins are better. :lol:

I'm glad you think he's
baseless and way out n left field. . :lol:

zach13
09-04-2003, 10:23 AM
Oliver is right again.

The Fins, right now, are among the league's elite.

The Bill are not .

A case could credibly be made for the Fins, Eagles, Bucs or Raiders as SB contenders this year.

It does not necessarily make someone a homer for picking any of the above teams.

If you can not see that you are an idiot beyond my help.

ohall
09-04-2003, 10:28 AM
Oliver, have some coffee. I think you're still asleep. you quoted me

my bad, I meant wasn't talking historically.

which was a response to a biased finfan who says the fins are the best team in the NFL right now (not historically). This is why I brought up tha bucs. Only to show you that this finfan :cough Zachseau cough: thinks the fins are better than the bucs. I never implied the bills are anywhere close to the bucs but your buddy thinks the fins are better. :lol:

I'm glad you think he's . :lol:

I'm not sure what you're talking about. "zachseau13" never mentioned the Bucs, you did. Again in your previous post, the last comment was baseless and way out of left field.

I suggest maybe drinking less coffee in the morning?

Oliver...

Justasportsfan
09-04-2003, 10:28 AM
Oliver is right again.

The Fins, right now, are among the league's elite.

The Bill are not .

A case could credibly be made for the Fins, Eagles, Bucs or Raiders as SB contenders this year.

It does not necessarily make someone a homer for picking any of the above teams.

If you can not see that you are an idiot beyond my help.

Backtracking and kissing Olivers behind, I see.

What's your case/basis? A number 3 D that couldn't play away games that didn't make the playoffs last year?

Like I told you before, picking the fins to be the best in the AFCE is not far fetched, but in the NFL? Biased or homer, you put yourself where you belong. It's either put yourself in the same level of Crazy305 or XsuX. You pick. :D

zach13
09-04-2003, 10:30 AM
You have proven my earlier point

"You are an idiot beyond my help"

Seek professional counseling and stay away from small children and farm animals

zach13
09-04-2003, 10:31 AM
Also, you haven't answered my question Justa.

What is your new prediction for the Jills record?

Justasportsfan
09-04-2003, 10:32 AM

I'm not sure what you're talking about. "zachseau13" never mentioned the Bucs, you did. Again in your previous post, the last comment was baseless and way out of left field.

I suggest maybe drinking less coffee in the morning?

Oliver...

Obviously you don't understand. Zachseau13 says (not in this thread) that the fins are the best team in the NFL right now. He never mentioned the bucs. I threw in the bucs only to show that he has no basis for thinking that the fins are even better than the best team in the NFL right now. The bucs. Get it?

ohall
09-04-2003, 10:32 AM

What's your case/basis? A number 3 D that couldn't play away games that didn't make the playoffs last year?

Like I told you before, picking the fins to be the best in the AFCE is not far fetched, but in the NFL? Biased or homer, you put yourself where you belong. It's either put yourself in the same level of Crazy305 or XsuX. You pick. :D

Check the THREAD. You were the 1st to imply the Dolphins were the BEST in the NFL. Sarcastically I might add.

You sure you are OK this morning?

Oliver...

Justasportsfan
09-04-2003, 10:34 AM
You have proven my earlier point

"You are an idiot beyond my help"

Seek professional counseling and stay away from small children and farm animals

What's wrong. Outsmacked ,again. :lol: Outclassed once again.

I'll stick w/ Oliver. At least he knows what he's talking about when it comes to football.

ohall
09-04-2003, 10:36 AM

Obviously you don't understand. Zachseau13 says (not in this thread) that the fins are the best team in the NFL right now. He never mentioned the bucs. I threw in the bucs only to show that he has no basis for thinking that the fins are even better than the best team in the NFL right now. The bucs. Get it?

I can see how THREADS may get intertwined with each other, but how would anyone know that is taking place?

If he feels they are the BEST, that's his right. At this point the only team you can say with the most certainty that they are the BEST are the Bucs. I don't think they are the BEST, and I doubt most ppl do either. I guess the majority of NFL fans out there must be out of their minds as well.

Oliver...

Justasportsfan
09-04-2003, 10:40 AM

Check the THREAD. You were the 1st to imply the Dolphins were the BEST in the NFL. Sarcastically I might add.

You sure you are OK this morning?

Oliver...

That's because you were readin into my reply to ZachSeau. He quoted me and I answered him and then you get into it not knowing what I talking about.

One more time ZachSeau has come out and said that the fins are the best team in the NFL today. He ranked the fins better than the bucs, in other words. HE DIDN"T POST IT IN THIS THREAD . Since he tried to reply to my post. I threw it in his face and then you thought I was talking about "historically". No, I was attacking his biased ranking for this coming season.

The reason why I brought it up wa to imply there's no talking serious football w/ someone who see's the world through teal and orange glasses. It has nothing to do with you. I only reponded to you , because you quoted me on it.

Comprende?

Justasportsfan
09-04-2003, 10:42 AM

I can see how THREADS may get intertwined with each other, but how would anyone know that is taking place?

If he feels they are the BEST, that's his right. At this point the only team you can say with the most certainty that they are the BEST are the Bucs. I don't think they are the BEST, and I doubt most ppl do either. I guess the majority of NFL fans out there must be out of their minds as well.

Oliver...

Would you rank the fins as the best team in the NFL going into the season, as well?

ohall
09-04-2003, 10:42 AM

That's because you were readin into my reply to ZachSeau. He quoted me and I answered him and then you get into it not knowing what I talking about.

One more time ZachSeau has come out and said that the fins are the best team in the NFL today. He ranked the fins better than the bucs, in other words. HE DIDN"T POST IT IN THIS THREAD . Since he tried to reply to my post. I threw it in his face and then you thought I was talking about "historically". No, I was attacking his biased ranking for this coming season.

The reason why I brought it up wa to imply there's no talking serious football w/ someone who see's the world through teal and orange glasses. It has nothing to do with you. I only reponded to you , because you quoted me on it.

Comprende?

Yes I get it. But it seems to me we all have bias one way or the other.

Oliver...

ohall
09-04-2003, 10:45 AM

Would you rank the fins as the best team in the NFL going into the season, as well?

Right now no. But I do think as the season progresses they will be. Just like they were last year before Fiedler went down with injury. Will it work out that way? I have no idea, that's why we all love the NFL so much.

My personal ranking of the Dolphins based on how injuries ruined our season last year, and our off-season I would rank us as the #1 team in the AFC and 2nd only to the Rams in the NFL.

Oliver...

Justasportsfan
09-04-2003, 10:48 AM

Right now no. But I do think as the season progresses they will be. Just like they were last year before Fiedler went down with injury. Will it work out that way? I have no idea, that's why we all love the NFL so much.

My personal ranking of the Dolphins based on how injuries ruined our season last year, and our off-season I would rank us as the #1 team in the AFC and 2nd only to the Rams in the NFL.

Oliver...

That's still a little biased but not as bad as the no.1 team in the NFL. :lol:

As the season progresses....your "guess" is as good as anyone else's.

ohall
09-04-2003, 10:52 AM

I can't help it, I'm an optimistic Dolphins fan.

Oliver...

zach13
09-04-2003, 10:56 AM
Justa,

Your logic remains flawed.

Simply picking a team as the best does not make you a biased fan.

When I picked the Rams last year, did that make me a biased Rams fan?

No, in fact, I do not like the Rams.

This year my picks for the the NBA and MLB are the Lakers and the Yankees.

Does that make me biased fans of them as well?

No, my teams are the Heat and the Marlins.

So, my picking the Dolphins to win the Super Bowl does not, by itself, make me a biased fan.

CirclingWagons
09-04-2003, 10:58 AM
The Bucs are the best team in the NFL till proven otherwise...no one gives a rats *** about paper champions...you think you're the best?...go out and prove it...till then, I ain't buyin'

ohall
09-04-2003, 10:59 AM
The Bucs are the best team in the NFL till proven otherwise...no one gives a rats *** about paper champions...you think you're the best?...go out and prove it...till then, I ain't buyin'

Will you you buy it a lil easier after the Phins kick your butts in 3 weeks? :D

Oliver...

zach13
09-04-2003, 10:59 AM

Does that mean that you should always pick the current SB champion to repeat?

Because that has proven to be a losing proposition...

Justasportsfan
09-04-2003, 11:08 AM
Justa,

Your logic remains flawed.

Simply picking a team as the best does not make you a biased fan.

When I picked the Rams last year, did that make me a biased Rams fan?

No, in fact, I do not like the Rams.

This year my picks for the the NBA and MLB are the Lakers and the Yankees.

Does that make me biased fans of them as well?

No, my teams are the Heat and the Marlins.

So, my picking the Dolphins to win the Super Bowl does not, by itself, make me a biased fan.

It is biased because you have no basis whatsoever other than what is on paper. The same paper from last year that only added Seau and Knight who hasn't proven anything yet. I am basing it on the fact that no one has proven to have a better D than the bucs. Your fins have done nothing to prove that they are even capable of playing away games and yet you pick them as the best in the NFL. Puhlease.

You are wasting electricity by continuously keeping the homer alert on everytime you post. :D

CirclingWagons
09-04-2003, 11:08 AM

yes...but in this scenario the Bucs have improved even more...towards the end of last year they looked flawless on both sides of the ball...they have the whole package...running game isnt great...but it was terrible last year, and finally broke out in the SB

Justasportsfan
09-04-2003, 11:11 AM

Should you always pick a team that didn't make the playoffs last year? :rolleyes: In that case I pick the Pats. It just happens that you are a fan of the team you pick as the best that didn't make the playoffs last year.

Give it up. You've tried to backup your biased thoughts and spin it. Like always, you fail everytime.

zach13
09-04-2003, 11:13 AM

yes...but in this scenario the Bucs have improved even more...towards the end of last year they looked flawless on both sides of the ball...they have the whole package...running game isnt great...but it was terrible last year, and finally broke out in the SB

Actually they had one of the worst offenses of any SB champ ever.

How do you call them flawless?

And their running game looks to be worse this next year.

They might repeat because of their awesome defense but don't kid yourself about their offense.

zach13
09-04-2003, 11:14 AM

Should you always pick a team that didn't make the playoffs last year? :rolleyes: In that case I pick the Pats. It just happens that you are a fan of the team you pick as the best that didn't make the playoffs last year.

No, but you should always pick the team that you think is the best.

What is the Jills record going to be Justa? How many times are you going to dodge the question?

zach13
09-04-2003, 11:16 AM

It is biased because you have no basis whatsoever other than what is on paper. The same paper from last year that only added Seau and Knight who hasn't proven anything yet. I am basing it on the fact that no one has proven to have a better D than the bucs. Your fins have done nothing to prove that they are even capable of playing away games and yet you pick them as the best in the NFL. Puhlease.

You are wasting electricity by continuously keeping the homer alert on everytime you post. :D

What basis do I have to pick the Lakers then Justa?

Nothing more than what is on paper.

They did not win last year.

And I am not a fan of theirs.

So what is my basis?

Justasportsfan
09-04-2003, 11:17 AM

No, but you should always pick the team that you think is the best.

What is the Jills record going to be Justa? How many times are you going to dodge the question?

10-6 or 11-5. Happy now? :D

zach13
09-04-2003, 11:18 AM
No, before you picked them to be 11-5.

Now you think they are going to be worse after signing Milloy?:eek:

Justasportsfan
09-04-2003, 11:20 AM

What basis do I have to pick the Lakers then Justa?

Nothing more than what is on paper.

They did not win last year.

And I am not a fan of theirs.

So what is my basis?

But your paper doesn't hold squat. You haven't even tried to show me what's on that paper than otherwise proves to be better than fact to back-up 'the Fins are the best in the NFL". Will they be?

Since you think the fins are the best, wanna make a bet they don't win the sb?

Justasportsfan
09-04-2003, 11:21 AM
No, before you picked them to be 11-5.

Now you think they are going to be worse after signing Milloy?:eek:

where did you read that I posted 11-5?

zach13
09-04-2003, 11:23 AM
An informant told me that you posted it on one of your gay Jilly sites

zach13
09-04-2003, 11:24 AM
Are you denying it?

Justasportsfan
09-04-2003, 11:29 AM
An informant told me that you posted it on one of your gay Jilly sites

Sure an informant. :lol: Someone's lurking in the BZ. Gay site, haha. They never started a thread with a poll asking if JT is hot. :roflmao: Some finfans here even voted. :lol: Some poster is even an expert w/ gay bar names. :lol:

No I'm not denying it. That was posted prior to thinnking that Marcus Jones was gonna get healthy and we would have a legit LDE. Now , like I said in the main forum, I'm not sure about our pass rush which is why I pulled it down to maybe a 10-6.

zach13
09-04-2003, 11:43 AM
What the hell is the BZ?

"Boys Zone"?

I don't want to know anything about your gay pickup sites:eek:

But, using your own logic, how the hell can you pick them to go 10-6????????????

They were 8-8 last year.

An all of their improvements are only on paper. They have not played one game yet.

You are an incredible freaking homer!!!!!

Justasportsfan
09-04-2003, 11:47 AM
What the hell is the BZ?

"Boys Zone"?

I don't want to know anything about your gay pickup sites:eek:

But, using your own logic, how the hell can you pick them to go 10-6????????????

They were 8-8 last year.

An all of their improvements are only on paper. They have not played one game yet.

You are an incredible freaking homer!!!!!

Well, let's I'll start off by saying, we swept the fins alst year, we can do it again. :D

FINS BEST IN THE NFL. :roflmao: Did the mental hospital allow you to use their computer again? I hope your nurse finds out soon. Waste of time. Outclassed as always.

zach13
09-04-2003, 11:49 AM
Pretty weak Justa,

I tear your logic apart and that is all that you have?

CirclingWagons
09-04-2003, 12:12 PM
Pretty weak Justa,

I tear your logic apart and that is all that you have?
lol, ok buddy:lol:

XoPhinsoX
09-04-2003, 12:20 PM

are you saying Clements is a ****ty CB?...please verify this, cause you are serving yourself up a heaping plate of crow this season:lol:

What makes you think he isn't?

XoPhinsoX
09-04-2003, 12:25 PM

:confused:

Why am I a homer again? Explain. .

I can give credit where credit is due.

I thought you were going to the NE boards anyway?

XoPhinsoX
09-04-2003, 12:28 PM

Top 3 in the AFC atleast.

Top 5 in the NFL.

XoPhinsoX
09-04-2003, 12:30 PM

The same could be said about 90% of the Bills fans thinking they're going to win the east because you added all these "playmakers", yet they haven't played a down in the regular season yet. We may not be capable of winning away games, but you guys aren't even capable of getting higher then 4th in the division :cry:

Justasportsfan
09-04-2003, 12:33 PM

:confused:

I thought you were going to the NE boards anyway?

I did. They can't post right now. They are still mourning. :D

XoPhinsoX
09-04-2003, 12:34 PM

Well, let's I'll start off by saying, we swept the fins alst year, we can do it again. :D

FINS BEST IN THE NFL. :roflmao: Did the mental hospital allow you to use their computer again? I hope your nurse finds out soon. Waste of time. Outclassed as always.

We are so so glad you take joy in beating a team with their back up QB.

It's flat out W-E-A-K

Justasportsfan
09-04-2003, 12:34 PM

Top 5 in the NFL.

Geez, this makes Zachseau even more of a homer.

Justasportsfan
09-04-2003, 12:36 PM

We are so so glad you take joy in beating a team with their back up QB.

It's flat out W-E-A-K

back-up /starting, I don't care. Bring it.

CirclingWagons
09-04-2003, 12:44 PM

Top 5 in the NFL.
is that what your crystal ball said?:lol:

zach13
09-04-2003, 01:35 PM

Your balls said 11-5 after two consecutive last place finishes:lol: :lol:

Who's the biggest homer?

Until the Jills prove they are not a last place team, they are a last place team.

XoPhinsoX
09-04-2003, 01:43 PM

It's my opinion. Tell me why you think it's so wrong? Believe me..you guys who think you aren't homers and what not is a joke. I'd love to see you guys actually talk outside this messageboard to people who know aren't going to see everything you type.

Stop with the punk *** smoke screen :tongue:

Justasportsfan
09-04-2003, 02:10 PM

Who's the biggest homer?

Until the Jills prove they are not a last place team, they are a last place team.

Zachseau. Until the fins prove they are a playoff bound team by winning
away games, they are not the "best team in the NFL" :lol:

Don't you agree XsuX?

zach13
09-04-2003, 02:18 PM

Zachseau. Until the fins prove they are a playoff bound team by winning
away games, they are not the "best team in the NFL" :lol:

Don't you agree XsuX?

So, you agree the Jills are a last place team?

I thought you said 10-6 -11-5?

Hypocrite

Justasportsfan
09-04-2003, 02:21 PM

So, you agree the Jills are a last place team?

I thought you said 10-6 -11-5?

Hypocrite

Who let you out of the corner? BTW, answer my question. Backup your statement as to how the fins are the best in the NFL? :lol:

zach13
09-04-2003, 02:23 PM
I backed it up a month ago when we first had this conversation.

I'm still waiting for you to defend Winfield or to explain hoe the Jills are not a last place team.

They were alast place team the last two years and their new additions are "unproven".

So, by your logic they are still a last place team

XoPhinsoX
09-04-2003, 02:26 PM
I never said the Dolphins were the best. .

I still don't see why I think the Fins are a top 3 team in the AFC being a homer.

Justasportsfan
09-04-2003, 02:27 PM

I'm still waiting for you to defend Winfield or to explain hoe the Jills are not a last place team.

They were alast place team the last two years and their new additions are "unproven".

I already backed it up the winfield issue .None of your wr's did squat against Winfield therfore I am confident you guys won't do squat again. If you need more backup than that, get off the crack and you'll understand :D

BTW, Being a finfan does not backup "the fins are the best" :lol: It does backup that you are indeed biased. :lol:

XoPhinsoX
09-04-2003, 02:27 PM
Bills are cellar dwellars till proven otherwise.

zach13
09-04-2003, 02:29 PM

I already backed it up the winfield issue .None of your wr's did squat against Winfield therfore I am confident you guys won't do squat again. If you need more backup than that, get off the crack and you'll understand :

Sorry, but that is not what you said.

You said you were "confident in Winfield"

not that you were confident only against Miami.

Back it up Justahypocrite

Justasportsfan
09-04-2003, 02:30 PM

Your D is unproven too ans so are you wr's . So how does that make them the best team in the NFL? 10-6 to 11-5 is not far of a reach considering that we were only a game away from the div leader compared to 9-7 fins , no playoff appearance to being the best team in the NFL. :roflamo:

If I'm a homer, you are definitely brain dead :lol:

Justasportsfan
09-04-2003, 02:32 PM

Sorry, but that is not what you said.

You said you were "confident in Winfield"

not that you were confident only against Miami.

Back it up Justahypocrite

Yes I am still confident in winfield against other teams. How do you back that up? You come out and say it. DUH!!!!!! How do you prove your confidence? You tell me.

BTW, I bet you that the fins don't win the SB. Are you running away from the bet?

Justasportsfan
09-04-2003, 02:34 PM
I never said the Dolphins were the best. .

I still don't see why I think the Fins are a top 3 team in the AFC being a homer.

Because you come out and say the bills are unproven and so are the fins and yet you move them up to no.3 in the AFC. You contradict yourself. DUH!!

zach13
09-04-2003, 02:49 PM

Yes I am still confident in winfield against other teams. How do you back that up? You come out and say it. DUH!!!!!! How do you prove your confidence? You tell me.

BTW, I bet you that the fins don't win the SB. Are you running away from the bet?

But "confident" based on what?

Your woman's intuition?

Back it up Justa.

zach13
09-04-2003, 02:51 PM

What are you talking about?

I have never made a bet with anyone on a BB in my life?

Take your meds Justa

Justasportsfan
09-04-2003, 02:53 PM

What are you talking about?

I have never made a bet with anyone on a BB in my life?

Take your meds Justa

I meant I challenged you to a bet. read my earlier posts either on this thread or the other one.

TigerJ
09-04-2003, 02:58 PM
Last year Schobel was a decent pass rusher and Buffalo had a journeyman and a couple rookies as their other ends. They also had a young DT paired with Pat Williams. The pass rush suffered for two reasons. They were undermanned at DE and at DT Pat Williams played a role he was not best suited for, tying up blockers. That left a second year player, Edwards, to penetrate. This year, Sam Adams, despite having arthritic knees should be able to take the nose tackle role, tying up blockers, because that will not require him to move a great deal. That will free up Williams to take the penetrating undertackle role. Adams' ability to tie up blockers also should help keep extra blockers off of Schobel, whom I think will be in double digit sacks this year. I'm not sold on Denney's pass rush ability, but on passing downs the Bills plan is to take Denney out, move another linebacker in and play Posey as a designated pass rusher. They may experiment a little to find out if he's more comfortable standing up or in a 3 point stance, but it sounds to me as if it will be a great deal like what he did, and was very effective at in Houston.

Justasportsfan
09-04-2003, 03:06 PM
TigerJ, it won't work They think the fins are the best no matter what. How can you argue with that logic?

zach13
09-04-2003, 03:06 PM

I meant I challenged you to a bet. read my earlier posts either on this thread or the other one.

Illiterate Jilly

When I bet I bet with online casino's and I get the current odds which have Miami as 3-1 to win the AFC, the Raiders are 2nd at 7-2, and 8-1 to win the Super Bowl (2nd to Tampa Bay).

If you will give me better odds than that and you can secure the funds with a 3rd party I would consider it.

If you will not give me better odds than that then I would be foolish to bet with you vs. the online casino.

Justasportsfan
09-04-2003, 03:10 PM

Illiterate Jilly

When I bet I bet with online casino's and I get the current odds which have Miami as 3-1 to win the AFC, the Raiders are 2nd at 7-2, and 8-1 to win the Super Bowl (2nd to Tampa Bay).

If you will give me better odds than that and you can secure the funds with a 3rd party I would consider it.

If you will not give me better odds than that then I would be foolish to bet with you vs. the online casino.

You are the one blabbing how the fins are the best. Back it up !!!

zach13
09-04-2003, 03:13 PM
You didn't understand my post, Justa?

When I want to bet I bet like a man, not like a 3rd grade child.

That means that I actively seek out the best odds before placing a bet.

Justasportsfan
09-04-2003, 03:14 PM
You didn't understand my post, Justa?

When I want to bet I bet like a man, not like a 3rd grade child.

. But you can't back up your word like a man instead you back it up like a 3rd grade child. :lol:

Glad to educate you. :D

Justasportsfan
09-04-2003, 03:17 PM
When you insist that the fins are the best. They should win the sb regardless of the betting odds. If you don't accept , it's obviously a biased post w/o any confidence whatsoever.

zach13
09-04-2003, 03:21 PM
Actually, I have placed money on the Fins.

But I did it earlier in the year when they were at 12-1 odds.

Currently, they are at 8-1 odds.

If I wanted to bet more money I would bet at 8-1.

I would be foolish to accept worse odds.

Justasportsfan
09-04-2003, 03:24 PM
Actually, I have placed money on the Fins.

But I did it earlier in the year when they were at 12-1 odds.

Currently, they are at 8-1 odds.

If I wanted to bet more money I would bet at 8-1.

I would be foolish to accept worse odds.

Let me translate.....Zachseau ------>:french: or :escape:

:lol:

zach13
09-04-2003, 03:27 PM
Are you giving better than 8-1 odds, Justa?

Have you bet on the Jills?

Their over/under on wins is 9.

You should jump on that.

Or, are you gutless?

I bet on the Fins..