PDA

View Full Version : With the Milloy signing.



Justasportsfan
09-03-2003, 07:43 PM
A New rivalry has emerged especially since we got Drew and Lawyer. Two of their biggest leaders. The fins now take the backseat in to what will be the biggest AFCE games as far as media is concerened. I will now bid you finfans farewell and go smack w/ Pats fans instead.

CirclingWagons
09-03-2003, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by justafan
A New rivalry has emerged especially since we got Drew and Lawyer. Two of their biggest leaders. The fins now take the backseat in to what will be the biggest AFCE games as far as media is concerened. I will now bid you finfans farewell and go smack w/ Pats fans instead.
most definately...this is going to be a bloody rivalry:

Pats have:
Antowain Smith
Larry Centers
Bill Conaty
Ted Washington(went to Bears first, but still)

Bills have:
Their former offensive and defensive leaders
Drew Bledsoe
Lawyer Milloy

you got a link to a pats board justa?...it's been awhile since I've found a decent base of Pats fans to bash....They are our nemesis now:evil:

zach13
09-04-2003, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by justafan
I will now bid you finfans farewell and go smack w/ Pats fans instead.

Don't let the door hit you.....

zach13
09-04-2003, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons

most definately...this is going to be a bloody rivalry:

Pats have:
Antowain Smith
Larry Centers
Bill Conaty
Ted Washington(went to Bears first, but still)

Bills have:
Their former offensive and defensive leaders
Drew Bledsoe
Lawyer Milloy

you got a link to a pats board justa?...it's been awhile since I've found a decent base of Pats fans to bash....They are our nemesis now:evil:

It almost seems that if you combine the teams you might be able to field a competitive squad!

Justasportsfan
09-04-2003, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by zachseau13


Don't let the door hit you.....

I was just kidding. :D You of all wish I left huh? :lol:

zach13
09-04-2003, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by justafan


I was just kidding. :D You of all wish I left huh? :lol:

DAMN:yell:

But seriously, stick around.

Who else would I pick on?

Circle?

That's too easy...

Justasportsfan
09-04-2003, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by zachseau13


DAMN:yell:

But seriously, stick around.

Who else would I pick on?

Circle?

That's too easy...

Pick on? haha! You were the one who broke down and proved to everyone that you were outsmacked by publicly whining about "your knowledge of the bills is suspect " a personal attack. Anything posted in the smack forum was, "not football related" . Ge a grip. You've been proven to be outclassed. Now go to the part of the room where you are in the same class as XsuX. :D

zach13
09-04-2003, 10:17 AM
Justa,

You are babbling again.

Take some meds.

:goof:

Justasportsfan
09-04-2003, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by zachseau13
Justa,

You are babbling again.

Take some meds.

:goof:

that's it? :roflmao: Thought so. :lol:

XoPhinsoX
09-04-2003, 12:49 PM
You and Circle are like ****ing retards, seriously.

Who really wastes all this time on another teams message board just to try and get under the skin. Who? Why? Enlighten me because I don't understand.

CirclingWagons
09-04-2003, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
You and Circle are like ****ing retards, seriously.

Who really wastes all this time on another teams message board just to try and get under the skin. Who? Why? Enlighten me because I don't understand.
we do it cause morons like you take the bait:roflmao:

TigerJ
09-04-2003, 06:51 PM
Just a slight detail here. Bill Conaty was recently cut by the Patriots or put on an injury list or something, but he's not on their roster. I'll be surprised if Washington makes it through the season. One sports article I read (sorry I can't give you a link) suggested he weighs very close to 400 lbs. and he's 35 years old. Even Big Ted can't carry that kind of weight for a whole season and stay healthy. Antowain Smith is a very ordinary RB and Larry Centers is one dimensional. I think Buffalo got the better end of the deal.