PDA

View Full Version : chad henne is a BUM

dantheman1323
04-29-2008, 04:58 PM
Along with being a die-hard phins fan I'm actually a big michigan fan too Go Blue, and i have to say i think chad henne sucks, he is way to streaky yea he has a good arm but he is not to accurate he overthrows and underthrows recievers all the time,he holds on to the ball way tooo long and has horrible footwoork i watched all his games at Michigan and I never even thought he should get drafted let alone in the 2nd round, he never beat Ohio State and looked abysmal at that against them, yea he has a rocket but so did jeff george, i think it was way to much of a reach for him in the 2nd round i would of rather grabbed limas sweed or a cb and then take adre woodson in a later wound who i think will be like jason cambell, i think this will fuel john becks fire even more, chad henne does not have half the talent beck does, beck has a great arm very acuurate excellent footwoork very smart and he can scramble, and by this time next year i believe beck will be are starting qb, with all this being said i dont think our front office would have taken henne for a reason maybe they saw something in this kid and hopefully he turns out ok and i hope he does cuz that 2nd rounder will be a waste either way we have 2 young qb's to battle and see who our next qb is of the future...

Pinkboy
04-29-2008, 04:59 PM
haha. Some kid who just opened another account to bash Henne.

burger13
04-29-2008, 05:00 PM
un-****ing-believable!

G-Force
04-29-2008, 05:01 PM
Welcome to the boards. I guess.

jreg1
04-29-2008, 05:01 PM
Quick

jreg1
04-29-2008, 05:02 PM
Quick man get out of your house there is a gas leak!!

chumbag
04-29-2008, 05:03 PM
Incredible, yeah Parcells is an idiot

U-M_all_day
04-29-2008, 05:06 PM
wonder what they were saying about tom brady 8 years ago, now look :)

Lappy
04-29-2008, 05:14 PM
How can you sit there and tell us your a Michigan fan??????

Henne was a tremendously consistent performer at Michigan, stepping in as a true freshman and producing big numbers for all four years. 9,715 yards on 828 completions out of 1,387 attempts. Had 87 touchdowns against 37 picks and started 47 games in four years.

He was robotic in his play and production, doing exactly what was asked of him time and time again, but rarely showing in-game imagination or ability to improvise.....But that wasn't a short coming but system related.

Physically, his arm and durability are unquestioned, but touch remained an issue throughout his career.

But I believe part of his touch problems occured because of the predictability of their offense. Routes were picked up way to quickly. Pass-rushers got to take angles in and he had to move the ball very, very quickly. It was a pourly run offence IMO.

His troubles in Bowl games and agianst Ohio st. was all because of the system......not Chad Henne. Decent teams picked up on things and he had to start rushing. Considering that he IMO is ready for this faster pace life he's into now.

Loose your Mase and Blue and go put on something red. You're not a Michigan fan.

dolphinator86
04-29-2008, 05:15 PM
OH PLEASE...come one seriously your basing Henne on your expert eye...i cant believe that BP and JI and staff didnt call you to see what you think. Look Henne won played hurt never complained has a good head on his shoulders played elite competition and last time i checked BP has a good track record with Qb's both drafting and developing all the things you talk about are not as bad as you think they may have been amplified by his injuries but he didnt complain. All things "wrong" with his game can easily be fixed with coaching. Plus he seems like a very hard worker and will prolly pick this up quickly give him a break.

retired opfinistic
04-29-2008, 05:25 PM
Along with being a die-hard phins fan I'm actually a big michigan fan too Go Blue, and i have to say i think chad henne sucks, he is way to streaky yea he has a good arm but he is not to accurate he overthrows and underthrows recievers all the time,he holds on to the ball way tooo long and has horrible footwoork i watched all his games at Michigan and I never even thought he should get drafted let alone in the 2nd round, he never beat Ohio State and looked abysmal at that against them, yea he has a rocket but so did jeff george, i think it was way to much of a reach for him in the 2nd round i would of rather grabbed limas sweed or a cb and then take adre woodson in a later wound who i think will be like jason cambell, i think this will fuel john becks fire even more, chad henne does not have half the talent beck does, beck has a great arm very acuurate excellent footwoork very smart and he can scramble, and by this time next year i believe beck will be are starting qb, with all this being said i dont think our front office would have taken henne for a reason maybe they saw something in this kid and hopefully he turns out ok and i hope he does cuz that 2nd rounder will be a waste either way we have 2 young qb's to battle and see who our next qb is of the future...
:unsure:

Ummmm....are you an actual retard or did you just stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night?

Vertical Limit
04-30-2008, 09:55 AM
Wouldn't be the first time we wasted a pick. Don't worry, we still have John Beck. Beck will win that battle.

dolfan06
04-30-2008, 08:03 PM
Wouldn't be the first time we wasted a pick. Don't worry, we still have John Beck. Beck will win that battle.kurb your tongue knave!

Brassmonki14120
05-01-2008, 09:23 AM
Only knock on Henne is his mobility and BP looks like he's going to try and keep whoever starts at QB comfortable in the pocket.

finsrclowns
05-02-2008, 12:36 PM
Wouldn't be the first time we wasted a pick. Don't worry, we still have John Beck.

DC's around the league are quaking at that thought.:lol:

Mike13
05-02-2008, 05:35 PM
I want my 30 seconds back, I could have nailed a chick in that time frame.
:foundout:

#1dolphinsfan
05-02-2008, 05:41 PM
he is a dolphins now get over it if you think he sucks Keep it to your self

finsrclowns
05-02-2008, 10:49 PM
I want my 30 seconds back, I could have nailed a chick in that time frame.
:foundout:

Sure but the question is, would the chick have noticed?:lol:

Finfang
05-02-2008, 11:05 PM
Sure but the question is, would the chick have noticed?:lol:

I don't like clowns or the Bills or Mike 13.

That was damn effin funny!

:lol: