PDA

View Full Version : Question bout messaging on ps3???

Greatness920
04-29-2008, 11:35 PM
hey guys i need help with somehting.... my friends like message me while im in game and i have to like quit the game to message them back any way i can go to the home page to answer the message while in game cuz i think some of them do it like that but i dont know how any help would be much appreciated :up:

Dolfan5000
04-30-2008, 01:03 AM
hey guys i need help with somehting.... my friends like message me while im in game and i have to like quit the game to message them back any way i can go to the home page to answer the message while in game cuz i think some of them do it like that but i dont know how any help would be much appreciated :up:
Nah man it kinda sucks but i just answer all my messages after i sign onto the XMB.

Dolphin1184
04-30-2008, 02:22 AM

That feature is called In Game XMB. And if you often read the Playstation blog or pay attention to google news, you will see that this is a highly desired feature for the Playstation that fans have been begging Sony for. In fact, it was originally in the PS3 prior to release but mysteriously removed. It is supposed to be implimented some time in the future. Unfortunately with Sony, the release is not clear just like with Home.

Which is why I jokingly call the PS3 "Soon-y Waitstation." Everything is coming "soon."