PDA

View Full Version : Teacher Moonlighting as Bikini Mate Cut Loose

BAMAPHIN 22
04-30-2008, 04:08 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2008/04/abc_charter1_080430_mn-1.jpg

A high school science teacher in Florida has been booted from class, a decision she claims administrators made not based on poor job performance but on her moonlighting gig as a bikini mate aboard a local charter fishing boat.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=4756166&page=1

Joker2thief
04-30-2008, 09:15 PM
Think of the children will someone please think of the children

spydertl79
05-01-2008, 12:50 AM
So its her fault that teachers arent paid enough? Its not like she was a prostitute or stripper. I hope she sues their ***** off and wins... then marries me.

Tetragrammaton
05-01-2008, 01:10 AM
Puritanism in this country really disgusts me. As a Floridian studying to become a teacher, I am worried by this especially.

My former Geometry teacher manages a Starbucks at night and makes more there than he does from teaching. Does this alarm anyone else?

The guy who manages teenagers making coffee > the guy who teaches a difficult subject, to students who need good education.

Between the high costs of homes, rising fuel and food prices, and low pay of teachers, it is necessary for them to supplement their income. In this condition, we should be happy that was all she was doing.

Bumpus
05-01-2008, 09:07 AM
C'mon guys ... read the entire article.

Janice Karst, a school district spokesman, told ABC News that the decision to release Shepherd was based on more than 30 days of unexcused absences from school, a truancy that had already earned her two written reprimands this year.

You try skipping out on 30 days of work, and see what happens.

retired opfinistic
05-01-2008, 09:17 AM
C'mon guys ... read the entire article.

You try skipping out on 30 days of work, and see what happens.
BS, if you're hot you don't need to play by the rules.

arsenal
05-01-2008, 09:29 AM
damn a hot teacher like that shouldn't be fired for some crap like that... at least have sex with a 17 year old student and get fired like a real hot teacher should... pfft

greatwade
05-01-2008, 10:38 AM
BS, if you're hot you don't need to play by the rules.

don't donger and I know it!

m i n o
05-01-2008, 10:42 AM
if i had teachers like that when i was in school i might have learned a thing or 2. wouldv'e definetaly stayed awake in algebra class. what the deuce? i get helga the hut and these kids get beach blanket bingo? night school here i come...

hardhitn
05-01-2008, 12:57 PM
Think of the children will someone please think of the children

It'll cost ya...$$$$