PDA

View Full Version : To all you fake dolphin fans..................

art ketcham
05-01-2008, 01:38 AM
First off let me say i'm sick of all the bandwagon jumping Jason taylor has been a beast for us a place we could go to when we were lost in the season one of the few bright spots and you have the nerve to talk bad about the man after he bled dolphin colors you have the nerve to critisize him as a man as a football player so what if he is dancing with the stars he is exploring other things he is a vet this is not his first rodeo he doesn't need to be at training camp to the extent that the other players do he is a stud its in his bones so lay off you hypocrities cause you know darn well that when he is knockin the life out of the enemy you will be cheering and one more thing john becks first year as a dolphin qb and you fake people are ready to throw him to the wolfs i for one belive in him he was a rookie people not everyone is going to be a dan the man but i belive if you give him time he will be special look at alex smith he is shaping up not the best i belive john beck will be ten times better but he was no superstar at first peyton man sucked his first two years look how long it took eli man you all need to back off support your team don't trash our blessed name we will be strong again and it starts with the new line and beck and ginn just chill it will all fall into place.....................

X-Pacolypse
05-01-2008, 01:42 AM
I'm sure you have a valid point somewhere. I think....

next-year
05-01-2008, 01:48 AM
Cause fans should be measured on how much we like a player even after he has shown signs of potentially becoming a cancer?

rightttttttt

Love taylor but its a buisness , its time for him to go

Die_Nasty
05-01-2008, 01:50 AM
You should try and use your punctuation throughout your post instead of having it all at the end............ :err:

Lecanto
05-01-2008, 01:55 AM
You right. Jason Taylor has been an awesome player for the Dolphins for the past 10 years and one of my favorite players. However, he is still a football player and still part of the Dolphins. Taylor needs to stop worrying about a possible Hollywood career after football and put all his efforts into his current job - which is a football player for the Dolphins. Parcells has a right to be pissed at Taylor. As a team captain, Taylor needs to set an example for his team mates and be in Miami working out with them - not dancing on TV. Maybe a weaker coach such as Cam Cameron would have been OK with this, but not Parcells. He wants 100% commitment, as that is what it will take the Dolphins to become an elite team again. I think Taylor has short timers disease and is setting a bad example! Also, unless you have been an avid Dolphin fan for over 35 years like I have, please don't call me a fake fan. My stomach still hurts from the Dolphins playoff loss to Oakland in 1974.

Ludacris
05-01-2008, 01:55 AM
Have you heard of a full stop/period?

art ketcham
05-01-2008, 01:57 AM
but he is not a cancer, how do you figure that you are just listening to what you hear which most of it probably is not true, tightin up dude.....................

next-year
05-01-2008, 02:03 AM
but he is not a cancer, how do you figure that you are just listening to what you hear which most of it probably is not true, tightin up dude.....................

thats usually what happens with the whole ears thing.

its obvious be dosent wanna be hear and when a player has lost his passion to play for his team he bring his play down and thus by not playign hard bring his team down

loosen up dude...........

lbmclean_sj
05-01-2008, 02:04 AM
so you think that a team leader should turn his back on group of young guys, start a new career, angle for a trade and still have all our love?

your logic is worse than your punctuation

Trowa
05-01-2008, 02:08 AM
You choose to make your first post on the board a thread attacking all of us "fake dolphins fans" simply because we realize the value of unloading Jason Taylor while he still can catch something in a trade. Don't get me wrong, i love Jason Taylor. I respect the hell out of him. And I honestly think he has a few more good years in him. I would have liked to have seen him go to a team where he could win a ring and us receive adequate compensation in return to continue rebuilding this team. However the fact remains that he has not been traded and everything we have heard from official sources is that he will not be traded. Anything else that has been said has been reports whether unconfirmed or "confirmed" that have not played out at all. So the subject should be dropped and we should just hope that he can be productive for us and maybe if we're lucky get us back to the playoffs before he retires.

next-year
05-01-2008, 02:09 AM
i wonder what his first post looked like? lol
"to all you fake nfl fans"

southjerzmastax
05-01-2008, 02:10 AM
im sick of people making up fake crap about miami players period just shut the hell up and start paying respect to what parcells is doing here...you guys are plain out stupid

southjerzmastax
05-01-2008, 02:13 AM
Dolphins Fans I Swear Need To Go In A Corner And Just Blow There Heads Off For Saying Some Stupid Things About Our Team...please Buy A Gun And Blow Your Heads Off Thank You...you Fans Are A Discrace To The Miami Dolphins...

Lecanto
05-01-2008, 02:27 AM
please Buy A Gun And Blow Your Heads Off Thank You...you Fans Are A Discrace To The Miami Dolphins...

Dude, you either play too many violent video games, are a candidate for a mass shooting, or are 13 years old. Talking about guns and blowing heads off has no place on this forum. By your response you sound like a psycho. Besides, what is wrong with a logical debate over JT missing workouts with the Dolphins. Not all fans have expressed their opinions on this subject. Sick and ridiculous comments like yours make Dolphins fans look bad. I hope you are really a Jets fan with that mentality.

MLTKRT
05-01-2008, 09:02 AM
You right. Jason Taylor has been an awesome player for the Dolphins for the past 10 years and one of my favorite players. However, he is still a football player and still part of the Dolphins. Taylor needs to stop worrying about a possible Hollywood career after football and put all his efforts into his current job - which is a football player for the Dolphins. Parcells has a right to be pissed at Taylor. As a team captain, Taylor needs to set an example for his team mates and be in Miami working out with them - not dancing on TV. Maybe a weaker coach such as Cam Cameron would have been OK with this, but not Parcells. He wants 100% commitment, as that is what it will take the Dolphins to become an elite team again. I think Taylor has short timers disease and is setting a bad example! Also, unless you have been an avid Dolphin fan for over 35 years like I have, please don't call me a fake fan. My stomach still hurts from the Dolphins playoff loss to Oakland in 1974.

I agree with you. Parcells needs to do whatever it takes. I too remember the Oakland loss in 1974. I started watching Miami in 1972 with my father. I bought the Dr. Pepper bottle in the picture when I was 10.

retired opfinistic
05-01-2008, 09:09 AM
The media is the cancer here.

Finfansince92
05-01-2008, 11:10 AM
jason taylor should go cause it seems to me from what ive seen that he doesnt really care anymore he didnt want to play last year he was gonna retire but zack convinced him to play and now look zacks gone i think hes just a liability and beck i believe in him but the man is already almost in his thirties so he doesnt have forever to develop

Vertical Limit
05-01-2008, 11:47 AM
waaaaaaaaahhhhhhh wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

dolfan06
05-01-2008, 12:25 PM
Jason Taylor should go cause it seems to me from what i've seen that he doest really care anymore he didn't want to play last year he was gonna retire but zach convinced him to play and now look zachs gone i think hes just a liability and beck i believe in him but the man is already almost in his thirties so he doesn't have forever to developthats why we aren't coaches, we watch the game then piss and moan when the season is over,:d-day:

TheChosen01
05-02-2008, 02:21 AM
I would love to see Jason Taylor stay he is an animal! As far as Bill Parcells having a problem with him in Dancing With The Stars, why? He signed the contract back in december BEFORE Parcells was here, I can see him not happy with it but hes already in a contract there's nothing JT can do about that.

BobDole
05-02-2008, 10:45 AM
dumber for reading this nonsense.

not sure if this is a dolphins board or a mensa forum.

really coming out of the woodwork.

SpurzN703
05-02-2008, 12:13 PM
First off let me say i'm sick of all the bandwagon jumping Jason taylor has been a beast for us a place we could go to when we were lost in the season one of the few bright spots and you have the nerve to talk bad about the man after he bled dolphin colors you have the nerve to critisize him as a man as a football player so what if he is dancing with the stars he is exploring other things he is a vet this is not his first rodeo he doesn't need to be at training camp to the extent that the other players do he is a stud its in his bones so lay off you hypocrities cause you know darn well that when he is knockin the life out of the enemy you will be cheering and one more thing john becks first year as a dolphin qb and you fake people are ready to throw him to the wolfs i for one belive in him he was a rookie people not everyone is going to be a dan the man but i belive if you give him time he will be special look at alex smith he is shaping up not the best i belive john beck will be ten times better but he was no superstar at first peyton man sucked his first two years look how long it took eli man you all need to back off support your team don't trash our blessed name we will be strong again and it starts with the new line and beck and ginn just chill it will all fall into place.....................

:tumbleweed:

finsrclowns
05-02-2008, 12:32 PM
As far as Bill Parcells having a problem with him in Dancing With The Stars, why?

Of course you see nothing wrong with it. No doubt you get a weekly manicure and facial.:lol:

dolfan06
05-02-2008, 09:07 PM
Of course you see nothing wrong with it. No doubt you get a weekly manicure and facial.:lol:clown, does your mama know you're running around without a leash!:lol:

finsrclowns
05-02-2008, 10:52 PM
clown, does your mama know you're running around without a leash!:lol:

No, I have a leash and I'm looking to hook you up with it.:lol:

Colorado Dolfan
05-03-2008, 11:09 AM
Of course you see nothing wrong with it. No doubt you get a weekly manicure and facial.:lol:

...while you are getting a totally different kind of facial... :tongue:

White paint? I think not... :foundout:

K-BayFinFan
05-03-2008, 12:21 PM
The media is the cancer here.
exactly. the media had a slow off season news wise and is blowing this shizat all out of proportion

finsrclowns
05-03-2008, 10:54 PM
...while you are getting a totally different kind of facial... :tongue:

White paint? I think not... :foundout:

Shuddup and wipe the jizz off your front lip...in your facial.:lol:

dolfan06
05-04-2008, 09:38 AM
No, I have a leash and I'm looking to hook you up with it.:lol:that was a rhetorical question, we know you don't have one.

FLA-PATRIOT
05-04-2008, 12:10 PM
so when jason is gone and you see what a mediocre defense you guys wind up with i hope you are not singing a different tune trying for years to bring him back like you did with marino.
:up:

FORMER FIN1
05-14-2008, 06:39 PM

Hittin the ground running eh rook? I agree with ya though. JT haters are just former Sage and Cleo man lovers in disguise.