PDA

View Full Version : Curious, are there any FireFly\Serenity fans (aka Browncoats) out there?

Penthos
05-01-2008, 12:32 PM
I recently, and unwittingly, became obsessed with a show called Firefly, which was prematurely cancelled by FOX in its first season after airing it out of order and pre-empiting it for baseball and basketball games. However, the fan reaction was so great that 2 years later Universal greenlighted the movie Serenity (released in 2005) that was basically the whole of what was supposed to be season 2 of Firefly in one movie...

If there are any Firefly fans out there, shout back and let me know how long you've been a fan and if there any firefly forums that you post on...

And for those who haven't ever seen or heard of the show: you can watch every episode for free on hulu (http://www.hulu.com/firefly). Do yourself a favor by going there and at least checking out the reviews. There are 170+ reviews (the most of any show on hulu) nearly all of which claim it's either THE BEST television show of all time or ONE OF THE BEST television shows of all time. In fact, the pilot episode is the highest rated TV episode on all of Hulu...

Check it out and let me know what you think...