PDA

View Full Version : Jim Rome Sucks

Ziggie97
05-01-2008, 03:26 PM
im testing a theory, wanna see if it works.

JIM ROME IS THE WORST RADIO HOST EVER. HES TURRRRRIBLE

SabanHater
05-01-2008, 03:30 PM
what did he say this time?

fatkirstyalley
05-01-2008, 03:30 PM

Im thinking youre theory is based on recent comments made by this person all of us Dolphin fans will immediately turn on him.....am I right. Well you are because HE SUCKS! him and that Bizarro cartman goatee of his

DiepatriotsDie
05-01-2008, 03:34 PM
He is a worthless piece of garbage, and he knows it. He's the least knowledgeable and least entertaining show host I've ever seen. Whiny trash talk does not a good show make. Jim Everett trounced him good.

Kornnut
05-01-2008, 03:34 PM
Buzz word and drama queen is all he is. Never liked his show or any variation of it.

DolphinDiva
05-01-2008, 03:37 PM
I can't stand him and all his Dolphin hate.Plus it takes him about three hours to finish a sentence and that is really annoying.

fatkirstyalley
05-01-2008, 03:38 PM
The dude reads off of a script, how is that talent. I doubt he even has opinions on our dolphins. Everything he says is fed to him by the writers and producers. Hes a poser!

Finfan53
05-01-2008, 03:42 PM
He is a worthless piece of garbage, and he knows it. He's the least knowledgeable and least entertaining show host I've ever seen. Whiny trash talk does not a good show make. Jim Everett trounced him good.
To even do what he did to Jim Everett....invite him as a guest and insult him intentionally. Jim should have really beaten his a$$ right there and then. I feel bad for the people who have to work on set with Rome each day, they must be miserable

DolphinDiva
05-01-2008, 03:43 PM
Frank Caliendo does a pretty impersonation of Jim Rome

Cobra_XP
05-01-2008, 03:45 PM
Rome is trash

Vaark
05-01-2008, 03:45 PM
this is what you're burning on? (whatisup?)

CitizenSnips
05-01-2008, 03:46 PM
not dolphins related

NYinBostonFin
05-01-2008, 03:50 PM
I hate poeple that continually complain about someone and listen to him. I dont like Rome, so I dont listen or wach his show. If oyu all did the same (those who dont like him) he's get less ratings and be gone.

Then you wouldnt have to say.....I hate rome, you know what he said today?

chibully
05-01-2008, 03:51 PM
Plus it takes him about three hours to finish a sentence and that is really annoying.

What exactly do you mean?, I think I know, like when he's talking about a certain athlete, and pauses to say how incredible he is.

But yeah, how he said those rude things about the dolphins. there wasn't really any reason, other than he wanted to. He wanted to root for then to go winless just because, no reason, just because. so then we finally win, and he's like, "they celebrated like they won the super bowl". The point is, we figured we'd get a win, went deep into the season without one, and finally got one. and he wants to tear us down for that for no reason. whatever.

But I don't get why all the sudden he hates us. Never seemed to have a problem with us before.

rainmaker1313
05-01-2008, 04:04 PM
he has no respect for people, thinks he Gods gift to the World in the sports industry and is a self-loving pompous moronic mental midget. Invite Jason on the show and call him jackie or something.

DolphinDiva
05-01-2008, 04:18 PM
What exactly do you mean?, I think I know, like when he's talking about a certain athlete, and pauses to say how incredible he is.

But yeah, how he said those rude things about the dolphins. there wasn't really any reason, other than he wanted to. He wanted to root for then to go winless just because, no reason, just because. so then we finally win, and he's like, "they celebrated like they won the super bowl". The point is, we figured we'd get a win, went deep into the season without one, and finally got one. and he wants to tear us down for that for no reason. whatever.

But I don't get why all the sudden he hates us. Never seemed to have a problem with us before.
I don't know what his issue with the Dolphins is all about,perhaps he wanted to be on DWTS and is super pissed that JT made it and he didn't.He's probably still mad at Kenny Mayne too because he was on DWTS.In short,I have no idea what his problem with the Dolphins is all about.

Pennington's Rocket Arm
05-01-2008, 04:22 PM
as far as sports knowledge goes, he's fairly limited. everything is scripted. the show is more about the show itself, and if you like that, then you'll have no problem with him.

Andyman
05-01-2008, 04:24 PM

Couldn't disagree more and I'm a huge Dolphin fan. You just have to listen to the show for a bit to get the humour. He doesn't have over 1 million listeners everyday for no reason. His radio show is hilarious and I don't know why some people insist that he's this pompous blow-hard. Couldn't be further from the truth. Great guests, great insight and at times great callers.

USMC_GUNZ
05-01-2008, 04:26 PM
he has no respect for people, thinks he Gods gift to the World in the sports industry and is a self-loving pompous moronic mental midget. Invite Jason on the show and call him jackie or something.

Or Liz.......damn...that would be funny to see him get his *** beat (again)

Andyman
05-01-2008, 04:26 PM
as far as sports knowledge goes, he's fairly limited. everything is scripted. the show is more about the show itself, and if you like that, then you'll have no problem with him.

That's partly true but not entirely fair. I think he stays away from commenting too deeply on things he admittedly isn't as familiar or knowledgable with as other things - that's an admirable trait not one to be criticized for. Too many times you hear guys talking about stuff they clearly are uninformed on and I don't find he does that.

Yes, the show is definitely more about the show itself which is why it's entertaining. But his guests are great and he does a pretty good interview.

Madman29
05-01-2008, 04:39 PM
I hate Rome as well. I remember after the fins got there first win he was truly dissapointed saying that we didnt even deserve to win one game. He just kept going on trashing our fins.

Law321
05-01-2008, 04:41 PM
Rome is a DOUCHE BAG. The only thing he has to offer is sarcasm. Nothing use full ever comes out of his mouth, all nonsense.

Hey Jimmy, Get a clue buddy, your audience is a bunch of pre-pubescent teenage boys looking for their next one-liner to cut each other down so they can be cool. Sooner or later they will realize why their not getting laid, and figure you for the tool you really are. Accept it, thats the way it is. You Suck. Stop trying to prove something, you got nothing. SHUT UP ALREADY!!!

Ok next caller...

Miamian
05-02-2008, 02:48 AM
Everett really let him off easy.

Amars
05-02-2008, 09:47 AM
Rome show is boring. It just the same people calling to talk stupid smack.

SpurzN703
05-02-2008, 12:06 PM

Como what?

FinsAreLife
05-02-2008, 04:45 PM
I hate poeple that continually complain about someone and listen to him. I dont like Rome, so I dont listen or wach his show. If oyu all did the same (those who dont like him) he's get less ratings and be gone.

Then you wouldnt have to say.....I hate rome, you know what he said today?

Exactly, best way to show you hate the dude is to not watch his show. Maybe ESPN will get the hint someday and take him off the air.

Mike13
05-04-2008, 02:33 PM
He talks a lot of **** for such a little guy, he's like 5'6.

Nappy Roots
05-04-2008, 02:59 PM
Rome is a douche bag, but i like his show.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

Nappy Roots
05-04-2008, 03:03 PM
Frank Caliendo does a pretty impersonation of Jim Rome

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3s8BZjcP3qU

retired opfinistic
05-09-2008, 09:41 AM
Anyone have any pie?