PDA

View Full Version : I talked with John Madden today.

kingfin23
05-02-2008, 08:54 PM
I was eating with my wife in little Italy,New York this evening.I saw John Madden eating there.I wasn,t shy.I went over there and said,Hey are you John Madden.He said,Yes i am.I shook his hand.He got the biggest hand i ever shook in my life.I told him im and huge Dolphin fan,and he told me they had a very good draft.He told me Jake Long is the real deal and also Merling is his sleeper in the draft.I ask him what about Chad Henne,and he said he is what he is..Then i said it was really nice to meet you,and that was really it..Just wanna share this with you..I was really happy what he said about Merling...Go Phins

traptses
05-02-2008, 08:56 PM
I was eating with my wife in little Italy,New York this evening.I saw John Madden eating there.I wasn,t shy.I went over there and said,Hey are you John Madden.He said,Yes i am.I shook his hand.He got the biggest hand i ever shook in my life.I told him im and huge Dolphin fan,and he told me they had a very good draft.He told me Jake Long is the real deal and also Merling his his sleeper in the draft.I ask him what about Chad Henne,and he said he is what he is..Then i said it was really nice to meet you,and thst was reaaly it..Just wanna share this with you..I was really happy what he said about Merling...Go Phins

sweet!

kingfin23
05-02-2008, 08:57 PM
sweet!I thanked you Bro

Da Phinishisher
05-02-2008, 09:02 PM
You interrupted John Madden while he was eating? You should have cursed Brett Farve while you were at it. You a brave man.

Phin-o-rama
05-02-2008, 09:06 PM
i find it funny you had to ask "are you john madden"....that guy is so funny looking

COMEBACKRICKY
05-02-2008, 09:06 PM
^^ lol madden is probably used to it by now. Cool story kingfish, he seems like a cool person to meet

FinAtic8480
05-02-2008, 09:08 PM
MAdden's pretty cool, funny what he said about Henne. I guess if your name is not Farve your not a good QB.

JoeRobStad4ever
What was he eating and how big was his plate?

kingfin23
You interrupted John Madden while he was eating? You should have cursed Brett Farve while you were at it. You a brave man.Yeah i did.He was eating Rigatoni felato Di a Pomadoro..He was all good about it.I told him i was sorry to bother him,but he said it was OK..

kingfin23
05-02-2008, 09:11 PM
What was he eating and how big was his plate?Rigatoni felato Di a Pomadoro.The plate size was average.

SR 7
05-02-2008, 09:19 PM
I was eating with my wife in little Italy,New York this evening.I saw John Madden eating there.I wasn,t shy.I went over there and said,Hey are you John Madden.He said,Yes i am.I shook his hand.He got the biggest hand i ever shook in my life.I told him im and huge Dolphin fan,and he told me they had a very good draft.He told me Jake Long is the real deal and also Merling is his sleeper in the draft.I ask him what about Chad Henne,and he said he is what he is..Then i said it was really nice to meet you,and that was really it..Just wanna share this with you..I was really happy what he said about Merling...Go Phins

not saying nething just a question...while he was eating u not only said hi but u had a convo with him? regarding all taht stuff?

phinphan896
05-02-2008, 09:31 PM
did he seem like a nice guy? or was he w.e

kingfin23
05-02-2008, 09:33 PM
:foundout:
did he seem like a nice guy? or was he w.eHe was really a happy type guy.He was cool as hell..

ih8brady
05-02-2008, 09:39 PM
How long did it take him to mention Brett Favre?

phinphan896
05-02-2008, 09:43 PM
:foundout:He was really a happy type guy.He was cool as hell..
not an act like chris berman, huh?

Dolfan32323
05-03-2008, 01:46 PM
Was he sitting at the buffet?

SpurzN703
05-03-2008, 01:54 PM

Great story friend! :hi5:

pwn3dyo
05-03-2008, 03:24 PM
thanks for sharing. Sounds like a real nice guy.

Arsenal WV
05-04-2008, 10:35 PM
haha...nice

should of walked up to him and went "BOOM.....Tuff 'actin Tinactin"

Sofa_King_Drunk
05-05-2008, 11:19 AM
I'll bet the valet had a heck of a time finding a spot for the Madden Cruiser.

fishfanfromjerz
05-06-2008, 10:34 PM
Was he sitting at the buffet?

c'mon dude...............they brought the buffet to him

King Felix
05-07-2008, 01:29 AM
"i was indugling in some good turducken and then BOOM a miami fan talked to me"