PDA

View Full Version : its hard to believe.............



dolfan06
01-27-2002, 02:07 PM
a team like barffalo, that didn't even get to smell the playoffs, have fans that come over and trash the dolphins because they didn't get past the first round!:p

phinsphan4ever
01-27-2002, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
a team like barffalo, that didn't even get to smell the playoffs, have fans that come over and trash the dolphins because they didn't get past the first round!:p



I agree with you wholeheartedly!:confused:

dolfan06
02-07-2002, 09:57 AM
the barffalo fans haven't been able to talk trash all year, thats not in their nature to let things go that long!;)

Marino1983
02-09-2002, 10:55 AM
The 4 CHOKE LOSERS, in the bowling capital of the world need to take a large dose of reality ! The Ills have and always will be the Dolphins doormat, I mean what can you expect from a group of inbreded retards that pull their pants down and give the Dolphins team (Miami is #1) sign whenever the Dolphins play up at orchid park !! The reality is until their owner windbag wilson can get some stability with their salary cap ,, the Ills will be lucky to make 500 let alone division champ and playoffs .... Marino1983

dolfan06
02-09-2002, 09:29 PM
:fire: :yell: :fire: :lol: :eek: :p

SMadison29
03-05-2002, 03:07 AM
Well as we have seen over the years the Bills fans arent fair weathered, or they would have bolted after losing 4 straight SBs. They stick threw it all.

ladeback
04-03-2002, 07:42 PM
bills at .500? LOL...thanks for the laugh i needed it... try 3-13 or so...

phinsphan4ever
04-04-2002, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
:fire: :yell: :fire: :lol: :eek: :p



Everyone has their flaws:lol:




:monkey: bills

dolfan06
04-05-2002, 04:31 AM
Originally posted by aqua&orange54




Everyone has their flaws:lol:




:monkey: bills well, i guess it could be worse, she could have married a jets fan!:rolleyes:

Marino1983
04-06-2002, 08:10 AM
:monkey: On the TEAM, On The PLAYERS (past and present), On the OWNER, ESPECIALLY on 90%of the FANS, and on WESTERN NY - for franchising a team that is supported by a group of inbreded,MENTALLY RETARDED, Lean-to living LOSERS !!!!!!!!!!! :yell: :yell: Marino1983

dolfan06
04-06-2002, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983
:monkey: On the TEAM, On The PLAYERS (past and present), On the OWNER, ESPECIALLY on 90%of the FANS, and on WESTERN NY - for franchising a team that is supported by a group of inbreded,MENTALLY RETARDED, Lean-to living LOSERS !!!!!!!!!!! :yell: :yell: Marino1983 i hope that monkey is drinking plenty of fluids, he's getting a real workout!:lol:

Marino1983
04-06-2002, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
i hope that monkey is drinking plenty of fluids, he's getting a real workout!:lol: Didn't you know that most monkeys hate the iLLS just as much !! :D :p :eek: Marino1983

Frank-n-Furter
04-07-2002, 12:03 AM
There's a lot of monkeyin' around on this thread.:rolleyes:

Marino1983
04-07-2002, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Frank-n-Furter
There's a lot of monkeyin' around on this thread.:rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dolfan06
04-07-2002, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Frank-n-Furter
There's a lot of monkeyin' around on this thread.:rolleyes: makes you want to rush out and invest in a pair of waterwings!:D