PDA

View Full Version : Dolphins Fans

finsfan14
05-03-2008, 06:17 PM
You have no faith in the team at all yeah they went 1-15 last year we lost 6 games by 3 points if that game has one play go our way theres 7 wins look at the saints a couple years ago the had the 2 overall pick in the draft coming of a horrible year and what did they do oh yeah they only went all the way to the nfc title game and the jets a couple years back were horrible and won what 10 games and made the playoffs and nobody thought eaither of those teams would win 6 games and look what happen...i dont even know why some of you are fans you dont have a possitive additute about the dolphins and by the sounds of some of you it doesnt even sound like you watch the games...yeah we need a qb but think about this with a good offensive line you could win games with an average qb brady and manning if they didnt have a good line they wouldnt be good so i guess all im saying is some of you should maybe watch more games of something cause you just dont know what the **** your talking about and yeah as someone just posted i do think the dolphins could easily win 8- 10 games with better players and way better coaches

i got da juice
05-03-2008, 06:25 PM
i think you forget we arent the only team to improve right now ever team thinks they are totaly imporved and bound for a great season. last season this time was when everyone was forgetting the quinn incedent and we got trent green and we were all ready to have big season with our great new offensive minded coach. 8 games is rediculous. i cant see us winning more than 5, which would be great. look at who we have to play, a lot of touch teams. this is the NFL that kind of jump is not going to be easy. i love ur intusiasm, but you are showing ur uninteligence

phishinphin
05-03-2008, 06:26 PM
I can't beleive you actually have the nerve to call others retarded with a post like this. Have you ever heard of punctuation or spell check?

Opinions are like buttholes, everybody has one and they all stink.

i got da juice
05-03-2008, 06:27 PM
I can't beleive you actually have the nerve to call others retarded with a post like this. Have you ever heard of punctuation or spell check?

Opinions are like buttholes, everybody has one and they all stink.

i agree with ur point but grammer and spelling shouldn't be ur major reasoning

Straztheman
05-03-2008, 06:28 PM
ok seriously SOME of you guys on here are just total retards..you have no faith in the team at all yeah they went 1-15 last year we lost 6 games by 3 points if that game has one play go our way theres 7 wins look at the saints a couple years ago the had the 2 overall pick in the draft coming of a horrible year and what did they do oh yeah they only went all the way to the nfc title game and the jets a couple years back were horrible and won what 10 games and made the playoffs and nobody thought eaither of those teams would win 6 games and look what happen...i dont even know why some of you are fans you dont have a possitive additute about the dolphins and by the sounds of some of you it doesnt even sound like you watch the games...yeah we need a qb but think about this with a good offensive line you could win games with an average qb brady and manning if they didnt have a good line they wouldnt be good so i guess all im saying is some of you should maybe watch more games of something cause you just dont know what the **** your talking about and yeah as someone just posted i do think the dolphins could easily win 8- 10 games with better players and way better coaches

Alright this post is ridiculous man.

First off, just becuase someone thinks the Dolphins won't be in the super bowl this year, or win 8-10 games doesn't mean they aren't a fan; but rather they aren't optimistic about the Dolphins chances to do well.

I consider myslef a Dolphins fan, and I think this team will win around 5 to 7 games this year. Some fans don't think we will have a good year becuase we have so many questions on this team such as:

-A youthul o-line, how will they perfrom
-Will Ronnie be healthy?
-Will we finally have consistant QB play?
-Can the D hold together
-Can the secondary step up
-Special teams

These are a lot of question marks for a team you think could be playoff bound my friend.

phishinphin
05-03-2008, 06:29 PM
i agree with ur point but grammer and spelling shouldn't be ur major reasoning

When you past judgement on others' intelligence with the amount of stupidity that was displayed by the originator of this thread, how is it not?

i got da juice
05-03-2008, 06:31 PM
You have no faith in the team at all yeah they went 1-15 last year we lost 6 games by 3 points if that game has one play go our way theres 7 wins look at the saints a couple years ago the had the 2 overall pick in the draft coming of a horrible year and what did they do oh yeah they only went all the way to the nfc title game and the jets a couple years back were horrible and won what 10 games and made the playoffs and nobody thought eaither of those teams would win 6 games and look what happen...i dont even know why some of you are fans you dont have a possitive additute about the dolphins and by the sounds of some of you it doesnt even sound like you watch the games...yeah we need a qb but think about this with a good offensive line you could win games with an average qb brady and manning if they didnt have a good line they wouldnt be good so i guess all im saying is some of you should maybe watch more games of something cause you just dont know what the **** your talking about and yeah as someone just posted i do think the dolphins could easily win 8- 10 games with better players and way better coaches

if you are a dolphins fan then you should watch enough games to know that nothing comes easy in this league

phishinphin
05-03-2008, 06:43 PM

You are absolutely correct! A moderator has shown me the error in my thinking. I bow to your infinite wisdom.

My I have another cup of Kool-Aide Mr. Jones?

retired opfinistic
05-09-2008, 09:36 AM
Someone shut the computer down in the special ed class.