PDA

View Full Version : Purchasing PS3 on Ebay?

Nappy Roots
05-04-2008, 06:40 PM
yay or nay?

bad idea?

anyone else do it?

Dolfan32323
05-04-2008, 08:20 PM
I reccomend going to Best Buy and getting the instore warranty for any console purchases.

Greatness920
05-05-2008, 12:00 AM
yea buying the system is better when u get it when u pay for it lot of money for trusting in someone im sure it would come fine but check the cutomer service comments and theyre percentage before u go bidding. i boght a game and it worked great but thats all

COMEBACKRICKY
05-05-2008, 12:58 AM
I say if you find a good price go ahead and do it. I bought two PS3's on eBay and saved on each one. A lot of times people sell their stuff with games or extra controllers and you save even more. Just make sure you check the feedback man, and use good judgment when -- if its too good to be true then it is. Dont buy a PS3 for $200, you probably wont get anything lol. I would also stay away from a system that has been used heavily. I would try to get a new or like new one on eBay.

Oh, your best bet would be to go to craigslist.com. Its a place where locals trade/sell/buy stuff. Its free to post, so generally people sell it for a bit less on ebay since they dont have to pay shipping and listing fees.There some cheap ones in my area and you may find one for a good price in yours. You could also inspect the items in person before you actually make the purchase, which is a big advantage over ebay.

Nappy Roots
05-05-2008, 10:52 AM
great advice about craigslist! found one immediately and going to buy it tomorrow!

COMEBACKRICKY
05-05-2008, 01:37 PM
haha yeah man no problem, it really is a great site that people dont really know about. Enjoy your PS3 man!

PhinzN703
05-05-2008, 02:35 PM
yay or nay?

bad idea?

anyone else do it?

I sold my PS3 on eBay and I was legit. Personally I'd prefer going to Best Buy pr wherever so you know it's new/has a warranty.

Or you may luck out.