PDA

View Full Version : Met Joe Montana today! Crazy Stuff!

Nappy Roots
05-05-2008, 05:51 PM
Spoke with him for quite a while actually. One of the nicest guys ive ever met. 2nd thing i asked him(after asking why he was in Sarasota,FL) was who did he think was the greatest football player ever, and if he though he was the greatest QB ever. He went on to say he would take the easy route and say Jerry Rice was by FAR the greatest football player ever. But then continued to say that non other then the Dolphins QB Dan Marino was the greatest QB of all time. Saying everyone in the league knew what kind of team he had around him through his career, that he was one of the few players hes seen that could carry a team pretty much by himself day in and day out. That was also before I told him i was a Dolphins fan, his reply was "well, then you know what im talking about then" lol. Then it got crazy! He then was telling me a story about him sitting down with lunch with former Dolphin coach Shula. telling me about how unbelievable his charitable work was with the FL and telling me a story one time Shula hand delivering Turkeys during thanksgiving in Dade County! which was kinda unbelievable. Said they were pretty good friends, he calls him Shuster. lmao. but craziest thing, he said when they first met they started talking about how they were abducted by aliens and whether what happened was real or whether they both were dreams. well they both came to the conclusion it was real thats how they became so close, they didnt tell anyone and they would sit and talk about what happened when they were abducted. So my moms calls during this and i excuse my self and tell her what was being said and my mom got scared she said 'You're movin with your auntie and uncle in bel-air!' i whistled for a cab and when i came near, The license plate said 'fresh', And had dice in the mirror, if anything i could say that this cab was rare, but I thought 'nah, forget it - yo, home to bel-air!' i pulled up to the house at bout seven or eight, I yelled to the cabbie 'yo holmes, smell ya later!' I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there! To sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air!

Vertical Limit
05-05-2008, 05:58 PM
I'm so confused yet I find myself laughing at the end of your post for some odd reason.

#1 Fan
05-05-2008, 06:21 PM
i met uncle phil today

WISfinfan13
05-05-2008, 06:36 PM
Im also a little confused what does this mean?? The begining sounded legit. Then the alien thing got weird. Then the Fresh Prince thing got super weird.

sdotbailey
05-06-2008, 12:37 AM
that was brilliant. i'm posting it somewhere - with your permission of course.

awesome.

allport30
05-06-2008, 12:45 AM
spam...get a life

King Felix
05-06-2008, 02:20 AM
lmao that was funny shiit..im stealing that

arsenal
05-06-2008, 03:35 PM
hahah i knew this was sketchy once you said Joe Montana was one of the nicest guys you ever met...

ive seen this kinda **** before though... funny stuff

Dolfan32323
05-06-2008, 04:17 PM
lmao!

SpurzN703
05-06-2008, 04:45 PM
Boring day so far?

Noodle Arm
05-07-2008, 12:48 PM
A group of my friends met Marvin Harrison today.......there were no survivors. :boohoo:

greatwade
05-07-2008, 02:48 PM
so what was he doing in Sarasota??????

Lappy
05-07-2008, 03:11 PM
and what was he wearing?

greatwade
05-07-2008, 03:17 PM
was he aroused? were you??

Lappy
05-07-2008, 03:22 PM
did you have nsync playing in the back ground?

greatwade
05-07-2008, 03:29 PM
what a minute, is this some sort of hoax?

why would Joe Montana venture onto the wrong side of the tracks where, and it's well known, Nappy both works AND plays.

PrepDogg
05-07-2008, 06:38 PM
The only part I didn't buy was the part where Montana said Marino was a better QB....I mean thats just ridiculous