PDA

View Full Version : I smell Tuna.

harmonkoz
05-06-2008, 08:37 PM
I have to hand it to your sorry a$$ franchise. When the going gets rough the wussy Dolphins go and get the Patriots and Jets sloppy seconds.

The Trifecta? You have got to be f'ing kidding me. The 3 stooges will be more likely.

Your weak a$$ team is destined to fail.

Henne#1
05-06-2008, 08:42 PM
See you in Toronto for your home game.

Brassmonki14120
05-06-2008, 08:46 PM
See you in Toronto for your home game.

I wonder if they'll bring that big JT pinata they had in London?

harmonkoz
05-06-2008, 08:47 PM
Oh no... Not the Toronto stab!

You tool. It is no different than Green Bay playing HALF of their home games in Milwaukee for years.

harmonkoz
05-06-2008, 08:48 PM
Besides what is wrong with the game in Miami? Already know you have an a$$ whooping coming don't you?

dolfan06
05-06-2008, 09:53 PM
Besides what is wrong with the game in Miami? Already know you have an a$$ whooping coming don't you?well if it ain't the walking dipstick!:lol:

dolfan06
05-06-2008, 09:55 PM
I have to hand it to your sorry a$$ franchise. When the going gets rough the wussy Dolphins go and get the Patriots and Jets sloppy seconds.

The Trifecta? You have got to be f'ing kidding me. The 3 stooges will be more likely.

Your weak a$$ team is destined to fail.you idiot, half the patriots are ex-dolphins in the first place.:rolleyes2:

Brassmonki14120
05-06-2008, 10:03 PM
you idiot, half the patriots are ex-dolphins in the first place.:rolleyes2:

If half of arguably the best team in the NFL has a roster made up of ex-phin players and the phins went 1-15 last season then the real idiot is WH.

harmonkoz
05-06-2008, 10:36 PM
well if it ain't the walking dipstick!:lol:

Well if it isn't the toothless old Floridian in Bentonville Arkansas (Banjo country)

TotoreMexico
05-06-2008, 11:54 PM

0 - 4

Talk about failing :sidelol:

Brassmonki14120
05-07-2008, 12:01 PM
0 - 4

Talk about failing :sidelol:

1-15

dolfan06
05-07-2008, 01:32 PM
If half of arguably the best team in the NFL has a roster made up of ex-phin players and the phins went 1-15 last season then the real idiot is WH.there was a whole list of guys that made the dolphins what they are, it started with wannstedt, saban and cameron.

dolfan06
05-07-2008, 01:34 PM
Well if it isn't the toothless old Floridian in Bentonville Arkansas (Banjo country)found out i was moving to arkansas and you ran like a little girl, Harmonica Lewinski. the wind blows free, how much do you charge?

finsrclowns
05-07-2008, 05:25 PM
you idiot, half the patriots are ex-dolphins in the first place.:rolleyes2:

No.

finsrclowns
05-07-2008, 05:27 PM
there was a whole list of guys that made the dolphins what they are, it started with wannstedt, saban and cameron.

You mean a laughingstock?:lol:

finsrclowns
05-07-2008, 05:28 PM
found out i was moving to arkansas and you ran like a little girl

Little girls don't run from you, little boys do.:lol:

dolfan06
05-07-2008, 06:53 PM
Little girls don't run from you, little boys do.:lol:thats harmonica!

SpaceMountain16
05-07-2008, 08:14 PM

You tool. It is no different than Green Bay playing HALF of their home games in Milwaukee for years.

Except Milwaukee and Green Bay are in the same country.

Mike13
05-07-2008, 10:47 PM
another retarded thread by Harmon fails yet again.

harmonkoz
05-08-2008, 06:17 AM
another retarded thread by Harmon fails yet again.

What is your definition of success?

I thought it was a good thread. 06 obviously missed the entire f'ing point.

And all you do is call the ball. Why I don't know, it's not as if anyone gives two sh!ts as to what you are saying.

You should probably attach your 'fails again' judgement to that weak a$$ team you are going to field this year.

Can you say 1-15 again?

Or how about if you attach your 'fails again' judgement to your weak a$$ owner.

Nice to read you again Mike. During my next year off, see if you can get yourself an education.

Mike13
05-08-2008, 09:59 AM
What is your definition of success?

And all you do is call the ball. Why I don't know, it's not as if anyone gives two sh!ts as to what you are saying.

You should probably attach your 'fails again' judgement to that weak a$$ team you are going to field this year.

Can you say 1-15 again?

Or how about if you attach your 'fails again' judgement to your weak a$$ owner.

Nice to read you again Mike. During my next year off, see if you can get yourself an education.

Did I touch a nerve when I called you on your bull****?
All you posted was basically "the Dophins suck because I say so even though I'm giving no actual arguement so I win."

You do realize that the Bills are also a weakass team right? Oh wait they went 7-9 so that muct be a victory as Bills fans have low standards.

harmonkoz
05-08-2008, 10:07 AM
All you posted was basically "the Dophins suck because I say so even though I'm giving no actual arguement so I win."

You do realize that the Bills are also a weakass team right? Oh wait they went 7-9 so that muct be a victory as Bills fans have low standards.

You called me on my bulls***? Is that what you call that little wimper you mustered up?

You are in a smack forum--what do you expect stats and such? You f'ing tool.

Any team is considered strong when you compare them with the 1-15 disaster that was your team. Cam Cam Cammy was almost as big of a fool as you are.

arsenal
05-08-2008, 11:50 AM
hey harmonkey, did you know we went 1-15 last season? just curious cause i only saw you type it out like 1823725 times in this thread alone... keep riding that wave while you can since its apparently all you got...

but what else is there to expect from a perennial loser like a Maplelea... err i mean Bills fan...

harmonkoz
05-09-2008, 06:45 AM
hey harmonkey, did you know we went 1-15 last season? just curious cause i only saw you type it out like 1823725 times in this thread alone... keep riding that wave while you can since its apparently all you got...

but what else is there to expect from a perennial loser like a Maplelea... err i mean Bills fan...

It would appear that you have a small problem with simple counting. I typed it twice you f'ing bozo. Your mother must be proud of the math prowess you have on display.

Impressive. :sidelol:

Keep reaching you fools.

dolfan06
05-09-2008, 08:08 AM
i didn't miss the point, its on top of your head you mindless piece of $hit. you come on like your a fan of an all-time champion team and they haven't won squat since the merger. now forget about your date with mama thumb and her 4 daughters and concentrate on your damn team!

harmonkoz
05-09-2008, 08:59 AM
i didn't miss the point, its on top of your head you mindless piece of $hit. you come on like your a fan of an all-time champion team and they haven't won squat since the merger. now forget about your date with mama thumb and her 4 daughters and concentrate on your damn team!

Wow. What the hell was that old man? Colostomy bag suddenly burst or what?

"I come on like I am a fan of an all-time champion team" Where the hell did you ever get that idea? I am a Bills fan. Are you confused?

Your team's ONLY glory was over 35 years ago. So I guess that is why you might think the Bills are an all-time champion team. Been a while for you guys hasn't it?

BTW where is your a$$-hat companion Marino1983?

arsenal
05-09-2008, 09:39 AM
"I come on like I am a fan of an all-time champion team" Where the hell did you ever get that idea? I am a Bills fan. Are you confused?

lol@him just admitting his team sucks *** and will never be considered a champion team...

i heard the most heated debate amongst male Bills fan of late is which QB is cuter... Losman or Edwards? once the coaches decide you'll have your opening day starter... which one would you rather pork you in the ass? your probably an Edwards guy huh? :limp:

BEAST
05-09-2008, 10:47 AM

1-15 kind of implies that you guys suck. Infact I could go back farther than last year to make my point. Seriously, the only thing you guys had to root for this season was getting the number 1 pick in the draft. Oh wait, I forgot, you also jumped up and down hooting and hollering when the Pats didn't go undefeated, like you had something to do with it. :rolleyes: Wow, dreams do come true. And here I thought making a run at the playoffs was rewarding enough. :rolleyes:

RockyMtnPhinfan
05-09-2008, 10:55 AM
The Bills suck Donkey Balls

Jim Kelly is awesome......awesome loser that is

dolfan06
05-09-2008, 10:56 AM
i thought that finally somebody would get you to admit your team sucks!

BEAST
05-09-2008, 11:41 AM

Yaaaawn. Wake me up when this guy gets a clue. :sleep:

harmonkoz
05-09-2008, 12:20 PM
i thought that finally somebody would get you to admit your team sucks!

Are you reading the same thread I am you confused old man?

No where did I state that. I merely was pointing out that I know the Bills are not all time champions, no team is. I was actually questioning your logic... Or rather lack there of.

I hope I have helped you through your confusion. Now go get that Alzheimer's diagnosis.

dolfan06
05-09-2008, 04:56 PM
Are you reading the same thread I am you confused old man?

No where did I state that. I merely was pointing out that I know the Bills are not all time champions, no team is. I was actually questioning your logic... Or rather lack there of.

I hope I have helped you through your confusion. Now go get that Alzheimer's diagnosis.you stupid moronic imbecile, can you read:

"I come on like I am a fan of an all-time champion team" Where the hell did you ever get that idea? I am a Bills fan.

you're not a fan of a championship team, you are in fact a bills fan. thanks for pointing that out! bills = losers

think before you put your fingers in gear!

harmonkoz
05-09-2008, 05:32 PM
you stupid moronic imbecile, can you read:
you're not a fan of a championship team, you are in fact a bills fan. thanks for pointing that out! bills = losers think before you put your fingers in gear!

Selective reading and then add your own text in. You simpleton.

dolfan06
05-09-2008, 06:03 PM
Selective reading and then add your own text in. You simpleton.ah, but you said you're not a fan of a championship team, alas, you're a bills fan!:lol:

cafinfan408
05-10-2008, 03:19 AM
how many dolphin fans go to bills forums??
real question

harmonkoz
05-10-2008, 07:51 AM
how many dolphin fans go to bills forums??
real question

A Bills Smack forum you mean? Since we are in a smack forum... And smack usually requires opposing teams fans. Yes?

There are all kinds of Dolfans in the Bills smack forums. You have the midget dolfans, the queer dolfans, the stupid dolfans, the old dolfans that sh!t themselves... Like I said, all of the dolfans.

Mike13
05-11-2008, 08:08 PM
1-15 kind of implies that you guys suck. Infact I could go back farther than last year to make my point. Seriously, the only thing you guys had to root for this season was getting the number 1 pick in the draft. Oh wait, I forgot, you also jumped up and down hooting and hollering when the Pats didn't go undefeated, like you had something to do with it. :rolleyes: Wow, dreams do come true. And here I thought making a run at the playoffs was rewarding enough. :rolleyes:

I never said we were good *******, how does putting your foot in your mouth taste?

You are in a smack forum--what do you expect stats and such? You f'ing tool.

I'm a tool for expecting an intelligent debate? Yeah actually you're right Its stupid to think that Bills might be considered intelligent.

3W
05-12-2008, 12:46 PM
I'm a tool for expecting an intelligent debate? Yeah actually you're right Its stupid to think that Bills might be considered intelligent.

You are a tool for coming into a smack forum and expecting intelligent debate.

3W
05-12-2008, 12:48 PM

Right, that's why Marino and Shula were his beeotches for his whole career. :up:

Bumpus
05-12-2008, 12:55 PM

May the fleas of a thousand caribou nest in your genitals.

3W
05-12-2008, 01:00 PM
May the fleas of a thousand caribou nest in your genitals.

May all of your children grow up to be chronic nosepickers. Pissburgh is going to get bitchslapped in the finals by Detroit.

BobDole
05-12-2008, 01:20 PM
May all of your children grow up to be chronic nosepickers. Pissburgh is going to get bitchslapped in the finals by Detroit.

where'd they get that picture of you with hulk hogan's grandpa?

dolfanchris
05-12-2008, 01:43 PM
Why Dont You Go Back And Check When Is The Last Year Buffalo Made The Playoffs !!!!!!

shaunm000
05-13-2008, 04:39 PM
A Bills Smack forum you mean? Since we are in a smack forum... And smack usually requires opposing teams fans. Yes?

There are all kinds of Dolfans in the Bills smack forums. You have the midget dolfans, the queer dolfans, the stupid dolfans, the old dolfans that sh!t themselves... Like I said, all of the dolfans.

Hahaha, this made me laugh a little bit.

You guys all still unemployed up there? Ohhhhhh gotcha! Hows that for smack?

Did all the snow melt? Is that why you are on unemployment now? Cause your little snowplow job is all done for the summer? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, man im good!

Have you seen the sweathogs you guys have for women up there? Buffalo=armpit of America!

Man this smack thing is fun!

Hey how is Scott Norwood doing? Do all the kids still egg his house on Halloween up there?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh man, i gotcha!

FORMER FIN1
05-14-2008, 06:24 PM

Except Green Bay is the Packers and you are...........well Buffalo. nuff said.

FORMER FIN1
05-14-2008, 06:26 PM
Right, that's why Marino and Shula were his beeotches for his whole career. :up:

Everyones got their beotches. See Troy Aikman Jillyman