PDA

View Full Version : Talent-wise, who are the Miami Dolphins better than?

mandal24
05-08-2008, 03:49 PM
Interesting question I ask hoping for some insight...Just looking at our roster, throwing out all other variables, which teams have worse roster than ours top to bottom? And this isnt a knock on us, Im actually just curious?
I'd say...
Atlanta- probably the worst roster in football..horrible oline, rookie QB, 1 stud reciever in Roddy White, lost their pro bowl TE and CB, Michael Boley is above average, Keith Brooking is gettin gold, Jason Elam is one of the best at what he does
Kansas City- One good, young WR in Bowe, Tony Gonzalez is the man, entering his 13th season but who throws them the ball, Larry Johnson who wont last at the rate of carries hes getting... Okay veteran Lbs nothing special, Surtain isnt the same, even their kicker is pretty bad in Billy Cundiff, Draft class will help greatly.. Arguably the worst roster in football
Oakland- Amazing CB tandem and an above average Linebacker, Javon Walker is done, Russell hasnt shown anything (holdout is his fault!), and their trenches are bad
Houston-Young studs in Mario Williams (thanks to the first reply-guy), Demeco Ryans, Dunta Robinson and Andre Johnson but aside from that, naddaaa.. I personally think Shaub is your basic average QB, something we can HOPEFULLY find this year in one of our three QBs
Lions-Ernie Sims, Roy Williams, Leigh Bodden only three proven guys, but look for Calvin Johnson to step it up, outside of that, they got nothin
49ers-Frank Gore dissappeared last year with no Oline, Similar WRs to ours, Vernon Davis is mostly show, Qbs are nothing exciting, their CBs and Patrick Willis is all they really have thats exciting
Wildcards
Jets- Who do they REALLY have... Laverneus Coles, Faneca, and Kerry Rhodes..Calvin Pace had 9 sacks so kinda above average, one year wonder guy so far..Kris Jenkins and Thomas Jones are okay
Panthers- Steve Smith is awesome but whos gonna throw it to him, Delhommes past his prime..Peppers is still the man, Beason is up and coming...
Bills- Up and coming QB+Oline+RB, Lee Evans had a down year, there defense is young with noone that REALLY stands out yet

And the Fins, who are our elite, or somewhat elite players...
Jason Taylor, Ronnie Brown, going back to the 3-4 will greatly benefit Joey Porter (injured most of last year), Will Allen (under-appreciated guy), Jake Long (hopefully), Vernon Carey will be a Pro bowler on the right side, According to some sports media, Samson Satele was actually one of the top rated Centers in the league, you COULD possibly throw Ricky in there, Ernest Wilford/Ted Ginn should make an average WR core, Jay Feely very consistent kicker

Thoughts? please dont bash, this thread may be a bit biased :)

hockeypux
05-08-2008, 04:00 PM
You forgot Mario Williams on the Texans, which leaves them out. They are actually an improving team in a very tough division (Colts, Jags, Titans.)

I would say definately Atlanta is worse.

fatkirstyalley
05-08-2008, 04:05 PM
Atlanta , Kansas City ,St Louis, Detroit. On the bubble Jets, 49ers, bears

NashPhin
05-08-2008, 04:07 PM
I think we have better or equal talent to Atlanta, SF, and possibly KC (who does have Hali, Bowe, and Larry Johnson).

I think Detroit, Houston, Carolina, and the Jets definitely have more talent than we do at this point.

mandal24
05-08-2008, 04:07 PM
oh wow how could i forgot thanks... but dont forget, they didnt get much better this offseason by screwing up there draft (Duane Brown in the 1st?)

dreamwalker
05-08-2008, 04:11 PM
Interesting question I ask hoping for some insight...Just looking at our roster, throwing out all other variables, which teams have worse roster than ours top to bottom? And this isnt a knock on us, Im actually just curious?
I'd say...
Atlanta- probably the worst roster in football..horrible oline, rookie QB, 1 stud reciever in Roddy White, lost their pro bowl TE and CB, Michael Boley is above average, Keith Brooking is gettin gold, Jason Elam is one of the best at what he does
Kansas City- One good, young WR in Bowe, Tony Gonzalez is the man, entering his 13th season but who throws them the ball, Larry Johnson who wont last at the rate of carries hes getting... Okay veteran Lbs nothing special, Surtain isnt the same, even their kicker is pretty bad in Billy Cundiff, Draft class will help greatly.. Arguably the worst roster in football
Oakland- Amazing CB tandem and an above average Linebacker, Javon Walker is done, Russell hasnt shown anything (holdout is his fault!), and their trenches are bad
Houston-Young studs in Mario Williams (thanks to the first reply-guy), Demeco Ryans, Dunta Robinson and Andre Johnson but aside from that, naddaaa.. I personally think Shaub is your basic average QB, something we can HOPEFULLY find this year in one of our three QBs
Lions-Ernie Sims, Roy Williams, Leigh Bodden only three proven guys, but look for Calvin Johnson to step it up, outside of that, they got nothin
49ers-Frank Gore dissappeared last year with no Oline, Similar WRs to ours, Vernon Davis is mostly show, Qbs are nothing exciting, their CBs and Patrick Willis is all they really have thats exciting
Wildcards
Jets- Who do they REALLY have... Laverneus Coles, Faneca, and Kerry Rhodes..Calvin Pace had 9 sacks so kinda above average, one year wonder guy so far..Kris Jenkins and Thomas Jones are okay
Panthers- Steve Smith is awesome but whos gonna throw it to him, Delhommes past his prime..Peppers is still the man, Beason is up and coming...

And the Fins, who are our elite, or somewhat elite players...
Jason Taylor, Ronnie Brown, going back to the 3-4 will greatly benefit Joey Porter (injured most of last year), Will Allen (under-appreciated guy), Jake Long (hopefully), Vernon Carey will be a Pro bowler on the right side, According to some sports media, Samson Satele was actually one of the top rated Centers in the league, you COULD possibly throw Ricky in there, Ernest Wilford/Ted Ginn should make an average WR core, Jay Feely very consistent kicker

Thoughts? please dont bash, this thread may be a bit biased :)

Just a thought on your sig now.... Mark this prediction down- later you can rub it in my face HOWEVER.

The superbowl curse continues for the super bowl loser
Patriots begin their slide (i have never said that before)

Miami may finish 3 or 4th in the division but the patriots finish no better than 9-7 in fact I would say this

1 Buffalo
2 Patriots
3 Dolphins
4 Jets

mandal24
05-08-2008, 04:16 PM
Just a thought on your sig now.... Mark this prediction down- later you can rub it in my face HOWEVER.

The superbowl curse continues for the super bowl loser
Patriots begin their slide (i have never said that before)

Miami may finish 3 or 4th in the division but the patriots finish no better than 9-7 in fact I would say this

1 Buffalo
2 Patriots
3 Dolphins
4 Jets

haha i wouldnt be rubbing it in your face if that happened, id be high-fiving you... I hope the Patriots start to fade, I think this year we'll START to see it cuz of age and free agency, but next year will be the end of their dynasty for a looooooooong time.. and the Jets are screwed cuz of cap space and their stupid offseason moves so they should be a no-show for the next few years.. I like what the Bills are doing, so it should be us and the Bills on top in the next 3-5 years...
Just remember, Patsies have the easiest schedule in the league next year

dreamwalker
05-08-2008, 04:23 PM
haha i wouldnt be rubbing it in your face if that happened, id be high-fiving you... I hope the Patriots start to fade, I think this year we'll START to see it cuz of age and free agency, but next year will be the end of their dynasty for a looooooooong time.. and the Jets are screwed cuz of cap space and their stupid offseason moves so they should be a no-show for the next few years.. I like what the Bills are doing, so it should be us and the Bills on top in the next 3-5 years...
Just remember, Patsies have the easiest schedule in the league next year

That superbowl curse has been pretty strong too. the pats cornerback situation looks- well awful. the linebacker situation is not better (age thing)

and correct me if i am wrong, didnt the pats have one of the easiest schedules the year after their first superbowl- the year they went like 9-7 or something (memory fading)

as much as i hate it i really am starting to believe it is the bills year in the east. after that i think its up for grabs

DoLPhiNsDyNaStY
05-08-2008, 04:36 PM
talent for talent...the only teams i think we MIGHT be better than are the 9ers and the Falcons. thats about it.

Ryleigh97
05-08-2008, 04:51 PM
Atlanta , Kansas City ,St Louis, Detroit. On the bubble Jets, 49ers, bears

Good list! IMO, Bears and Rams swap spots on/off the bubble. The Bears' best, and pretty much only, offensive weapon is their kick returner/DB, who they have decided to try to turn into WR also (Hester). Their TE Olsen is promising. On D, Urlacher is WAY overrated.

tay0365
05-08-2008, 05:03 PM
talent for talent...the only teams i think we MIGHT be better than are the 9ers and the Falcons. thats about it.

Until Miami has a much better then expected season this year, and all of a sudden, Miami has as much or better talent then most.

O-line- We have a R-tackle that was thought of 2 years ago as one of the best on the right side, a Center that could be special, a L-guard that has talent, and a L-tackle that was picked #1 overall in this year draft.

QB- We have three young QBs that all have great tools, but do need to put it together. All it takes is one of them to prove himself, and that brings our talent ratio way up.

WR- All we have here is potential but nothing solid, but if someone like Ginn is able to get it together, this is a special player

RB- We have 2 RBs that at their best, could be considered tops at their position.

TE- We got a TE from the Cowboys that reminded many of Bavaro when he was coming out of ND, granted, he still needs to prove himself.

D-line- We have at the very least solid players all across the line with a very good chance of at least two proving to be much better then solid.

LB- Our two outside LB are among the best in the league, and we will have two inside LB that will be solid.

Safeties- We have 3 Safeties that have enough talent to become very good, if they could stay on the field.

CB- We have at least 1 CB that was considered one of then best last year by a few sources.

* We have plenty of talent, but injuries will kill any teams hopes of being competitive.

feelthepain
05-08-2008, 05:15 PM
Just curious....does anyone think coaching and injuries had anything at all to do with our record last year?? Has everyone forgotten we had a top 5 defense coming out of the 06 season? Funny how all anyone seems to remember is what happened 5 minutes ago.

sadetripod
05-08-2008, 05:54 PM
We lost our starting Qb, RB, and WR last year. On def our future HOF MLB was out most of the year. That I believe had a lot to do with it. And our ST units sucked. Hard to win games under those circumstances. How many games would NE win if Brady, Maroney, Moss, and Bruschi had been out most of the year. Or Indy without Manning and Adai. When Harrison went down it took them a few games to adjust. I think we can have great improvement this year if we stay healthy. 6-10 or better would be great for the 1st year of this crew and staff.

tcolli17
05-08-2008, 06:10 PM
Just curious....does anyone think coaching and injuries had anything at all to do with our record last year?? Has everyone forgotten we had a top 5 defense coming out of the 06 season? Funny how all anyone seems to remember is what happened 5 minutes ago.
Injuries and coaching (conditioning) lost us the 6 games that we were behind 3 points last year. You can already see an improvement in the offseason workouts with conditioning in mind. With the new coaches and new players, I would be supprised if we had a record below .500.

chub
05-08-2008, 06:27 PM
We lost our starting Qb, RB, and WR last year. On def our future HOF MLB was out most of the year. That I believe had a lot to do with it. And our ST units sucked. Hard to win games under those circumstances. How many games would NE win if Brady, Maroney, Moss, and Bruschi had been out most of the year. Or Indy without Manning and Adai. When Harrison went down it took them a few games to adjust. I think we can have great improvement this year if we stay healthy. 6-10 or better would be great for the 1st year of this crew and staff.

I would like to add to your list of injuries!
We lost ronnie, then chatman, then ricky.
We lost our starting qb in green then cleo late in the year
We trade our best receiver

On D
Zach was hurt most of the year followed by a few others who missed games
Our secondary was just smashed period, how many safeties got hurt? 5?

We were still a bad team running bad systems and bad coaching. We could have won more games if the injury bug was not so severe. We had alot of bad luck last year.

nyjunc
05-08-2008, 06:42 PM
You guys were 1-15 for a reason, yes you have upgraded but it takes a few years to really make a huge difference. That doesn't mean you won't be alot better w/ better coaching but talent wise you are still very close to the bottom and easily the least talented team in the AFC East.

Taysia
05-08-2008, 06:52 PM
You guys were 1-15 for a reason, yes you have upgraded but it takes a few years to really make a huge difference. That doesn't mean you won't be alot better w/ better coaching but talent wise you are still very close to the bottom and easily the least talented team in the AFC East.
How much better is a 4-12 team than a 1-15 team? Didn't 2 of your wins come against us? I think the JETS and the Dolphins are about the same when it comes down to talent.

feelthepain
05-08-2008, 06:58 PM

No bias in that post at all!!:rolleyes2:

maverick50
05-08-2008, 07:04 PM
I think we have good talent but not at wr and te and maybe secondary but we shall see this next season.

ssnjamerson
05-08-2008, 07:21 PM
The Jets are alot better talent wise and KC should be with all the talent they picked up in the draft and Houston has some pretty good players. We should have kept Sage and he would def be our starting QB he was good in the games where Schaubb was hurt

cafinfan408
05-08-2008, 07:26 PM
the jets do have more talent than us.. however i dont think they are that much better of a team.. because when you still have no qb it does not really matter how much talent you have around unless your the ravens of 00.

we do have more talent than.
Atl- worst team in the league.
Det.-They have good skills players but no D at all..
K.C.-They picked up players but still
S.F.- i live near there and sorry but they have good young players on D but thats it.

We are close to Stl,Oak,Hou,Ariz,NyJ

Ski_Money
05-08-2008, 07:29 PM
Miami > Falcons & Jets and that is IT! We are not a team to beat or a contender! Get that out of your heads until 2009. Then we'll talk. As of now, those are the only two teams that can out-suck us at being sucky.

KC - Still has the potential of #1 run offense

SF - Emerging talent, watch this year for a good improvment. Don't like the system, but will beat us out if we played 08.

cafinfan408
05-08-2008, 07:35 PM
Miami > Falcons & Jets and that is IT! We are not a team to beat or a contender! Get that out of your heads until 2009. Then we'll talk. As of now, those are the only two teams that can out-suck us at being sucky.

KC - Still has the potential of #1 run offense

SF - Emerging talent, watch this year for a good improvment. Don't like the system, but will beat us out if we played 08.

we do play Sf.
and you think Kc can have a number 1 running game with Brody as a Qb? and name me 3 of their o lineman without the rookie

67Stang
05-08-2008, 07:39 PM
I think the most important team we are better than, is our team last year! We lost 7 games by minimal margins. I am really thinking 8-8 is achievable. As far as the Jets go, that dude needs to work about not being the little biatch in his own city before he comes at another team.

BEAST
05-08-2008, 07:40 PM
No bias in that post at all!!:rolleyes2:

And you are the impartial voice of reason? BWAHAHAHAHA :rolleyes: You're the biggest homer to ever post on the Zone.

BEAST
05-08-2008, 07:42 PM
How much better is a 4-12 team than a 1-15 team? Didn't 2 of your wins come against us? I think the JETS and the Dolphins are about the same when it comes down to talent.

Well then I guess that makes them 2 games better than you. Now doesn't it sunshine? :lol:

Ski_Money
05-08-2008, 07:47 PM
You have that little faith in Larry Johnson? I'm sorry, but he is good. Some backs need a good OL to be good (E. Smith) some are just good (L. Johnson). Every RB has a bad year and every RB gets hurt. Watch LJ in 2008. He will be top 5 which means KC will be top 5 in the run. You don't need to have Peyton Manning taking snaps when you have a run game like that. I could QB for them and it would be cool.

67Stang
05-08-2008, 07:48 PM
Well then I guess that makes them 2 games better than you. Now doesn't it sunshine? :lol:

BILLS= Boy I Love Losing Superbowls. Win one of those and then come back. You can also go to Perfectville, buy a ticket and see a couple trophies if you want.

67Stang
05-08-2008, 07:50 PM

2 words....Scott Norwood:woot:

feelthepain
05-08-2008, 07:52 PM
And you are the impartial voice of reason? BWAHAHAHAHA :rolleyes: You're the biggest homer to ever post on the Zone.

No I'm not, I couldn't possibly compete with Bill fans as a homer. I just try to keep the Bill fans in line as every new year brings nothing but playoff yap out of Bill fans and every year not only do the Bills miss the playoffs, they don't even reach 500.

BEAST
05-08-2008, 08:02 PM
BILLS= Boy I Love Losing Superbowls. Win one of those and then come back. You can also go to Perfectville, buy a ticket and see a couple trophies if you want.

Oh so clever. How can I compete with that? Did your parents drop you on your head by accident or was it on purpose?

BEAST
05-08-2008, 08:05 PM
No I'm not, I couldn't possibly compete with Bill fans as a homer. I just try to keep the Bill fans in line as every new year brings nothing but playoff yap out of Bill fans and every year not only do the Bills miss the playoffs, they don't even reach 500.

We also don't go 1-15 and pick #1 overall in the NFL draft. Face it whiner, the Phins are cellar dwellers. Hope you buy an extra big box of kleenex when we hand you your ***** 2 more times this year. :waa waa: :lol:

67Stang
05-08-2008, 08:14 PM
Oh so clever. How can I compete with that? Did your parents drop you on your head by accident or was it on purpose?

No that was Thurman Thomas when he couldn't find his helmet during the superbowl. Dude, the Bills are the laughing stock of the NFL. What have you guys ever done to be remebered for, oh ya that's right...Losing the big one 4 years in a row. I can hear the loser response now, at least we got there.

Ski_Money
05-08-2008, 08:19 PM
I predict the Bills to have the #3 overall pick next year behind the Jets and Falcons (in that order). I'll put Dolphins in low-mid teens.

Yes we out sucked the Bills last year, but the Bills still sucked by normal standards. Basically, we as a division all suck. Dolphins, Jets and Bills suck naturally, and the Patriots have been labeled cheaters. So, what was the best division in football not long ago, is now the worst. Way to suck all of us! Yay we all suck! Moving on now...

EDIT: NFC South sucks pretty bad too... stiff competition there.

Brassmonki14120
05-08-2008, 09:20 PM

Your beliefs and principals change with every new player the phins sign and that is what makes you King of the Homers!

footballer
05-08-2008, 09:22 PM
im ahomer, but 6-10 is low ballin us bro. efff that, i like 10-6.

cafinfan408
05-08-2008, 09:24 PM
i hate when good threads turn into this

feelthepain
05-08-2008, 09:29 PM
Your beliefs and principals change with every new player the phins sign and that is what makes you King of the Homers!

Last year it was..."JP Losman will turn the corner, he's shown he can be a very good NFL QB". This year it's, "Trent Edwards will trun the corner and prove to be a very good NFL QB". Now who is it that jumps on every new player their team signs and gets all excited??

BTW, I have not been over on other team sites claiming my team is ready for the playoffs....again after having a season in which my team finished 2 games below 500 and had nealry the worst offense and defense in the league....that would be Bill fans. Get you accusation right.

Champ
05-08-2008, 09:40 PM
They are better then the San Diego Padres....those guys suck.....

Brassmonki14120
05-08-2008, 10:03 PM
Last year it was..."JP Losman will turn the corner, he's shown he can be a very good NFL QB". This year it's, "Trent Edwards will trun the corner and prove to be a very good NFL QB". Now who is it that jumps on every new player their team signs and gets all excited??

BTW, I have not been over on other team sites claiming my team is ready for the playoffs....again after having a season in which my team finished 2 games below 500 and had nealry the worst offense and defense in the league....that would be Bill fans. Get you accusation right.

I've been realistic with my posts.

But you, wow. You're a fricken fruitcake.

dabeastdabone
05-08-2008, 10:03 PM
All I know is this year will be exciting!

BEAST
05-09-2008, 01:33 AM
No that was Thurman Thomas when he couldn't find his helmet during the superbowl. Dude, the Bills are the laughing stock of the NFL. What have you guys ever done to be remebered for, oh ya that's right...Losing the big one 4 years in a row. I can hear the loser response now, at least we got there.

Dude, you killing me. Man, being called the laughingstock of the NFL by a Dolphins fan? That's like being called a cheap whore only to look up and see Paris Hilton pointing the finger at you. Sticks and stones and may break my bones, but your queer colored team just went 1-15. :lol:

BEAST
05-09-2008, 01:37 AM
I predict the Bills to have the #3 overall pick next year behind the Jets and Falcons (in that order). I'll put Dolphins in low-mid teens.

Yes we out sucked the Bills last year, but the Bills still sucked by normal standards. Basically, we as a division all suck. Dolphins, Jets and Bills suck naturally, and the Patriots have been labeled cheaters. So, what was the best division in football not long ago, is now the worst. Way to suck all of us! Yay we all suck! Moving on now...

EDIT: NFC South sucks pretty bad too... stiff competition there.

Pardon me, but I think the "suck" button on your keyboard is stuck. Might want to get that checked out. Unless of course, you meant for your post to be a rambling waste of bandwidth.

BEAST
05-09-2008, 01:39 AM
im ahomer, but 6-10 is low ballin us bro. efff that, i like 10-6.

I think your padded helmet is on too tight. Either that or your mother smoked alot before you were born.

BEAST
05-09-2008, 01:40 AM
i hate when good threads turn into this

Yeah, you're right. We should post more "Should Ricky wear dreadlocks?" threads. :lol:

BEAST
05-09-2008, 01:45 AM

Quick, someone get me my "Douchebag decoder ring" so I can figure out what he's trying to say. :lol: 2 years ago it was "Miami has a top 5 defense and our offense is improving" then last year it was "Miami's offense sucks and so does our defense, but we were good a year ago". Now this year you are going to magically turn the corner and become a top 5 defense and an offensive juggernaut? Pass me some of that good stuff that you're smoking, you moronic asshat.:rolleyes:

BEAST
05-09-2008, 01:50 AM
I've been realistic with my posts.

But you, wow. You're a fricken fruitcake.

I picture Mr. Toughguy feelthepain sweating, huffing and puffing and sticking out his chest as he types. He's that big of an assmonkey homer. I bet he cries in his queerest of teal under-roos when we point out that the Phins are the worst team in the NFL. The truth hurts concealthestain, get used to it.

nyjunc
05-09-2008, 05:33 AM

2 wins did coe against you, one was a blowout and the other was a blowout for most of the game then you came back and made it look closer than it was so as bad as we were we had no trouble w/ you guys. Alos remember, much of our talent was a playoff team just 2 short years ago while you guys haven't even competed for a playoff spot in week 17 since 2002. The talent gap from top to bottom is not nearly as great as 20 years ago but when you win 1 game in the salary cap era that tends to tell us how scarce the talent was.

the jets do have more talent than us.. however i dont think they are that much better of a team.. because when you still have no qb it does not really matter how much talent you have around unless your the ravens of 00.

we do have more talent than.
Atl- worst team in the league.
Det.-They have good skills players but no D at all..
K.C.-They picked up players but still
S.F.- i live near there and sorry but they have good young players on D but thats it.

We are close to Stl,Oak,Hou,Ariz,NyJ

But we still have a better QB situation than you guys. I'll put Beck and Clemens in the same boat but you don't have a guy that has had the success Chad has had. Last year was Chad's first healthy year bot leading us to the playoffs, I feel confident he'll bounce back and a normal Chad is alot better bthan any QB you have right now. Beck and/or Henne could develop into something better down the road but it's not happening in 2008.

emeraldfin
05-09-2008, 09:10 AM
I picture Mr. Toughguy feelthepain sweating, huffing and puffing and sticking out his chest as he types. He's that big of an assmonkey homer. I bet he cries in his queerest of teal under-roos when we point out that the Phins are the worst team in the NFL. The truth hurts concealthestain, get used to it.

Assmonkey?
Asshat?

Wow, your insults are highly intelligent and original

BEAST
05-09-2008, 10:42 AM
Assmonkey?
Asshat?

Wow, your insults are highly intelligent and original

Must have struck a nerve. I apologize to any assmonkey and/or asshat that I may have offended with my comments. Are your hurt little feelings better now? :rolleyes:

emeraldfin
05-09-2008, 10:52 AM
Must have struck a nerve. I apologize to any assmonkey and/or asshat that I may have offended with my comments. Are your hurt little feelings better now? :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, cause assmonkey just went to far.

BEAST
05-09-2008, 11:40 AM
Oh yeah, cause assmonkey just went to far.

Stop whining then you stupid asshat.

emeraldfin
05-09-2008, 11:50 AM
Stop whining then you stupid asshat.

:sidelol:

cafinfan408
05-10-2008, 03:14 AM
Yeah, you're right. We should post more "Should Ricky wear dreadlocks?" threads. :lol:

well lets see i didnt post that sooo good one man.

and i dont go to bills forums and act tough and waste my time

i dont even get why a fan of another team would go to a dolphin forum just to get his jollys

and i was just getting at this thread had a good question and was getting good answers until...

cafinfan408
05-10-2008, 03:16 AM
2 wins did coe against you, one was a blowout and the other was a blowout for most of the game then you came back and made it look closer than it was so as bad as we were we had no trouble w/ you guys. Alos remember, much of our talent was a playoff team just 2 short years ago while you guys haven't even competed for a playoff spot in week 17 since 2002. The talent gap from top to bottom is not nearly as great as 20 years ago but when you win 1 game in the salary cap era that tends to tell us how scarce the talent was.

But we still have a better QB situation than you guys. I'll put Beck and Clemens in the same boat but you don't have a guy that has had the success Chad has had. Last year was Chad's first healthy year bot leading us to the playoffs, I feel confident he'll bounce back and a normal Chad is alot better bthan any QB you have right now. Beck and/or Henne could develop into something better down the road but it's not happening in 2008.

i agree with you. except for the fact you thing chad is gonna get better.. i think he has maxed out already.. its to windy for his lil arm:(

harmonkoz
05-10-2008, 08:34 AM
well lets see i didnt post that sooo good one man.

and i dont go to bills forums and act tough and waste my time

i dont even get why a fan of another team would go to a dolphin forum just to get his jollys

and i was just getting at this thread had a good question and was getting good answers until...

Good question? Good answers? In a smack forum? Are you lost?

You obviously do not understand the function of a smack forum.

cafinfan408
05-11-2008, 04:28 AM
no i get it.. im just saying like your points are not to good..
you get thanked by jets fans..
and just i dont know i always seem to find something better to do with my time than go to another teams fan forum site and act like a 5 year old.
i have no problem with the "smack" forum most people in here bring good points and at least are funny though.
oh well
and your right about everything the bills are soo much better..
i dont even know why im a dolphin fan.
i want a team that is known for losing superbowls
and the only highlight of a superbowl we have in a player causing a fumble to stop the worst beating any team has ever takin.
damn
GO BILLS trent is the answer.

p.s i do like mr lynch

HurriPhin
05-11-2008, 01:06 PM
Will the Toronto Bills still have a Buffalo as their mascot?
:ponder:

QrtBck13
05-11-2008, 08:00 PM
Dude's judging talent is so worthless. Basically every team in the nfl has a tremendous stable of talented players. However the amount of talented players you have means nothing unless you put them in the right system and the right situation to be successful.
I believe New England was the most talented team in the nfl last season but are they SB champs? I would put the Giants as maybe 5th or 6th as far as the most talented team but they did win the SB.

emeraldfin
05-12-2008, 06:57 AM
no i get it.. im just saying like your points are not to good..
you get thanked by jets fans..
and just i dont know i always seem to find something better to do with my time than go to another teams fan forum site and act like a 5 year old.
i have no problem with the "smack" forum most people in here bring good points and at least are funny though.
oh well
and your right about everything the bills are soo much better..
i dont even know why im a dolphin fan.
i want a team that is known for losing superbowls
and the only highlight of a superbowl we have in a player causing a fumble to stop the worst beating any team has ever takin.
damn
GO BILLS trent is the answer.

p.s i do like mr lynch

The word your looking for is obsessed