PDA

View Full Version : "Free" Wii/360/PS3 games - different site

QuenteK25
05-08-2008, 04:27 PM
Ok, for those of you who were interested in the other thread that is solely for Xbox 360 games and wanted to know about PS3 games, and Wii too. I've verified another legit site.

http://Games.MegaFreebie.com?referral=3663 (http://games.megafreebie.com/?referral=3663)

Works the same way as the other site. Complete some offers, get 2 credits (most offers are 1/2 or 1 credit each). Cancel the offers during the trial period and end up with a game for about $0-10 dollars depending on the offers you complete to get it.

Let me know if you have any specific questions and I'll help you out, especially if you sign up under me :)

I noticed they have stamps.com offer on this site too, that one is free for sure.

Another nice thing about this site is that it lists each offer's price with the offer.

*edit*

Here are the offers I've successfully completed so far...

Ok, for those of you interested in some good offers to do on this site...

I did the following offers and got immediate credit for them..

Blockbuster.com = $9.95 for 30 days and you can rent 3 games at a time and do unlimited in store exchanges. (can cancel online)

BookSwim = Free for 30 days and credited for me within a few minutes. (can cancel online)

Overnight Genius = 10 day trial, you pay just under $7 for shipping but they refund it to you. I did this one last week. Got the learning CD's in the mail, called them and got a return # and they refunded me all that I had paid since I wasn't satisfied with the discs.

Video Professor = Works the exact same as overnight genius. They gave me a full refund too.

efax = 30 day free trial. I cancelled it online through their live chat system

QuenteK25
07-04-2008, 03:19 PM
Ok, this thread hasn't taken off as much as the other one, but since I have way more 360 games than Wii games I thought I should do the credits to get a Wii game from this site.

Did the offers and got Rayman Raving Rabbids for my nieces and nephews to enjoy. Came in the mail just as promised.

Let me know if you have any questions on how this site works.

Dolfan32323
07-04-2008, 05:12 PM
how do any of these sites work and what information do they need to sign up? i feel like this is signing up for identity theft or something.

QuenteK25
07-04-2008, 05:17 PM
I gave a longer description in another thread http://www.finheaven.com/forums/f46/another-free-stuff-method-217022.html

Basically you just sign up with name and address, so they can ship you the games. When you do individual offers to get credits for games they may require more info. If they require info you don't want to give you just don't do that offer. Most of them just require name, address and payment info....so that if you don't cancel before the free trial is over they can charge you membership fees or whatever it may have been.

Check that other thread for testimonials from other finheaven members. This site in this thread works the same way, I just put it on here too since many people don't have a 360 but want free games for their PS3 or Wii too.

BARF
07-05-2008, 05:07 AM
way to go quen, where do u find these sites. i will check it out

BARF
07-05-2008, 05:20 AM
Any idea which ones are together and you have to use different cards

QuenteK25
07-05-2008, 10:29 AM
From what I've seen and read the only ones that are the same company on this site are the ones that are also the same on the other. They have several of the same offers as the other site, but I was able to do some for a second time just by using a new email address. I have a different email address for each site. They also have plenty of original offers.

BARF
07-05-2008, 02:00 PM
From what I've seen and read the only ones that are the same company on this site are the ones that are also the same on the other. They have several of the same offers as the other site, but I was able to do some for a second time just by using a new email address. I have a different email address for each site. They also have plenty of original offers.

so it has to be a different email, how bout the home address or does that matter.

BARF
07-05-2008, 02:05 PM
Hey I noticed for the console you need referals?, there is no way to do points

QuenteK25
07-05-2008, 02:10 PM
Hey I noticed for the console you need referals?, there is no way to do points

I've never really looked into the console ones in depth...

QuenteK25
07-05-2008, 02:10 PM
so it has to be a different email, how bout the home address or does that matter.

I used the same address, different email.

BARF
07-05-2008, 02:19 PM
How exactly does the referals work does that person have to sign up for the site and do an offer, or as soon as they sign up will they give u credit for it.

QuenteK25
07-05-2008, 02:21 PM
I assume it is similar to that other site, but I have no completed referrals on this site so I can't tell you 100% for sure. Though a few of you signed up under me today so complete some offers and I'll let you know :)

BARF
07-05-2008, 02:28 PM
I used the same address, different email.

Hey how does the referal work

QuenteK25
07-05-2008, 02:35 PM
Hey how does the referal work

Read my post right above yours...not sure yet.

QuenteK25
07-09-2008, 10:23 AM
Ok, for those of you interested in some good offers to do on this site...

I did the following offers and got immediate credit for them..

Blockbuster.com = $9.95 for 30 days and you can rent 3 games at a time and do unlimited in store exchanges. (can cancel online)

BookSwim = Free for 30 days and credited for me within a few minutes. (can cancel online)

Overnight Genius = 10 day trial, you pay just under $7 for shipping but they refund it to you. I did this one last week. Got the learning CD's in the mail, called them and got a return # and they refunded me all that I had paid since I wasn't satisfied with the discs.

Video Professor = Works the exact same as overnight genius. They gave me a full refund too.

efax = 30 day free trial. I cancelled it online through their live chat system