PDA

View Full Version : i need

cafinfan408
05-09-2008, 12:37 AM
help. haha i dont know how to get a avitar or a sig when i leave a comment but i see a bunch of cool ones..
anyone who can help me figure out how to use or who would like to make one for me :up:

zach8111
05-09-2008, 11:32 PM
help. haha i dont know how to get a avitar or a sig when i leave a comment but i see a bunch of cool ones..
anyone who can help me figure out how to use or who would like to make one for me :up:

well i see no one has helped you yet so i figured i would. to change/add
an avatar you go to the top of the page and click on "User CP" its next to "FAQ" and "Member List"...
in there you will click on either "edit avatar" or "edit signature" (its on the left hand side).

then you find a sig or have one made for you and they will post it in the forum for you. all i do the is right click on the sig and select "copy image location" and past it in the area for your sig. now i dont know if you knew that part but i figured id tell you that.

ps...if you want i can make you a sig if you want. you just have to tell me what you want on it (EX: a player/certain picture, user name...). i can have it to your in a little while (hopefully i MIGHT be able to get it to you tomorrow night or the next day at the latest.) here is a link to my recent sigs that i have done if you want to check them out:
http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?t=220380

cafinfan408
05-10-2008, 02:41 AM
thanks man. that helped a lot.
i was hoping for one with ricky on it
all of yours look good
so anything you would do im sure ill love
no rush though
thanks

zach8111
05-10-2008, 11:03 AM
thanks man. that helped a lot.
i was hoping for one with ricky on it
all of yours look good
so anything you would do im sure ill love
no rush though
thanks

well i havent done a ricky one so i should have some fun doing it. i will post it asap (probably tomorrow though)

zach8111
05-10-2008, 11:49 AM
actually i have some time right now so i'll try and do it now

zach8111
05-10-2008, 12:41 PM
here you go. if you want anything changed let me know, hope you like it! :)

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

cafinfan408
05-10-2008, 11:15 PM
thanks man thats perfect. good job. if anything the middle picture could be the one with him acting like he is smoking haha but thats just being picky perfect man thnx

zach8111
05-11-2008, 11:50 AM
thanks man thats perfect. good job. if anything the middle picture could be the one with him acting like he is smoking haha but thats just being picky perfect man thnx
i was actually trying to create a smoke brush in photoshop so the backgroud was kinda like smoke but im new to making brushes and it didnt turn out well

zach8111
05-11-2008, 12:12 PM
if you have any problems putting a sig on just send me a message and i can help out