PDA

View Full Version : With all these people complaining about spygate

ZILLA
05-09-2008, 11:28 AM
Doesnt anyone remember when saban bought audio clips of brady and we shut em out 21-0?

lol

i found an old article for those who dont...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2696227

i really dont see why people are complaining so much

:foundout:

rvicious
05-09-2008, 11:33 AM
Get ready to get bombarded. :woot:

BEAST
05-09-2008, 11:43 AM
Doesnt anyone remember when saban bought audio clips of brady and we shut em out 21-0?

lol

Shhh, you're making too much sense. ftp might start crying now.

emocomputerjock
05-09-2008, 11:51 AM

lol

That's because you can't tell the difference between taping opposing coaches and coordinators and listening to the audio from a game aired on TV. What part of league-supplied tapes include close-ups of coordinator's signals?

labrie6:00
05-09-2008, 11:55 AM
Purchasing audio of QB's signal calling is not illegal by NFL rules.

Dfan06
05-09-2008, 11:59 AM
quite frankly I don't care about what the patriots, yeah they cheated they got punished for it, that been said their superbowls are tainted though I would love some more dirt to come out. I am more worried about the dolphins kicking major @$$ then the pats.

FORMER FIN1
05-09-2008, 12:05 PM

Kinzua, you should be glad there's no smack forum. No one bought tapes of Levy's signals cause all they said was, "oops I crapped my pants":lol:

67Stang
05-09-2008, 12:06 PM

The Giants, Redskins, and Dallas twice must have stolen Buffalo's signals during their Superbowl failures.

knoxpk
05-09-2008, 12:13 PM

lol

That is the TRUE definition of mountain verus molehill.
One is within the rules and available to anyone simply watching tv and the other is an overt act that is strictly against the rules.

BEAST
05-09-2008, 12:14 PM
The Giants, Redskins, and Dallas twice must have stolen Buffalo's signals during their Superbowl failures.

My question is "why the hell did New England steal Miami's signals?". I mean, when was the last time Miami was ever considered a Superbowl threat? Maybe Belichick was trying to learn what not to do in an NFL game.

BEAST
05-09-2008, 12:16 PM
Kinzua, you should be glad there's no smack forum. No one bought tapes of Levy's signals cause all they said was, "oops I crapped my pants":lol:

Cute sig. Dyslexic or just stupid? Inquiring minds want to know.

DANTODUPER
05-09-2008, 12:17 PM
He learned from the greatest cheater on earth.... his friend BelliCHEAT.

Actually that was the same thing I was thinking. But knowing they were very good friends I think Saban knew what his friend was capable of, and he decided to turn one against him. After all, Saban knew Bellicheat. That is why he didn't have any doubt on cheating against him, and Mangini also knew him, that's why he complained after the game against the Jets.

If anything ... this only reinforces the point that cheating does help you win games, if a mediocre Miami team managed to totally dominate the Patriots, imagine a team with a good QB and talented WR's like the Patriots. I can imagine that team winning three Superbowls and having a 17-0 season (Because I think they actually did some kind of cheating last year).
A lion is a lion. Even on a zoo you have to be careful cause the lion will eat you if you don't feed him. A cheater is a cheater, and if you don't put him on jail or give him a lesson he will learn, guess what.... He WILL continue cheating, just more carefully.

FORMER FIN1
05-09-2008, 12:17 PM
My question is "why the hell did New England steal Miami's signals?". I mean, when was the last time Miami was ever considered a Superbowl threat? Maybe Belichick was trying to learn what not to do in an NFL game.

Little like the "pot calling the kettle black" don't ya think? Taped conversations in Buffalo center around "Depends, scooters, and the Clapper"

FORMER FIN1
05-09-2008, 12:19 PM

Much better than your homophobe rant. Typical Buttfellow comments by the way. You sure you're not Kinzua, the shaved ape from Buffalo?

BEAST
05-09-2008, 12:23 PM
Much better than your homophobe rant. Typical Buttfellow comments by the way. You sure you're not Kinzua, the shaved ape from Buffalo?

Irony is a funny thing, no? :duh: And who the hell is Kinzua? Some anonymous person break your heart on the internet? Loser. :lol:

67Stang
05-09-2008, 12:25 PM

All he had to do was look up and to the left a bit. My question is are you still going to be a fan when it's the Canadian Bill's in the next couple of years?

DANTODUPER
05-09-2008, 12:26 PM

This is a Dolphins Forum, if you want to see video fakes of your team winning the superbowl, go to the Bills forum!!! But there is no reason for calling names to a dolphan. Is that the way you threat people in Buffalo? Is that what you learn on school? Well I don't blame you.....:)

FORMER FIN1
05-09-2008, 12:27 PM
Irony is a funny thing, no? :duh: And who the hell is Kinzua? Some anonymous person break your heart on the internet? Loser. :lol:

You should know Kinzua, if you are a Bills fan and are on this site. Maybe she dropped you off at the zoo and didn't tell the zookeeper who your mommy was.

67Stang
05-09-2008, 12:28 PM
Little like the "pot calling the kettle black" don't ya think? Taped conversations in Buffalo center around "Depends, scooters, and the Clapper"

:sidelol: the Buffalo Clappers, has a nice ring to it.

BEAST
05-09-2008, 12:29 PM
All he had to do was look up and to the left a bit. My question is are you still going to be a fan when it's the Canadian Bill's in the next couple of years?

Sure, and we'll still have more fans in the stands than then fickle Dullphin fans who only come around when times are good. Been a while since you saw a game in person, eh? (come on, take the easy bait, moron "eh?')

BEAST
05-09-2008, 12:31 PM
This is a Dolphins Forum, if you want to see video fakes of your team winning the superbowl, go to the Bills forum!!! But there is no reason for calling names to a dolphan. Is that the way you threat people in Buffalo? Is that what you learn on school? Well I don't blame you.....:)
You should know Kinzua, if you are a Bills fan and are on this site. Maybe she dropped you off at the zoo and didn't tell the zookeeper who your mommy was. :rolleyes:Trust me, some of the Dullphin fans that post here are bigger trolls than I could ever hope to be. :rofl:

FORMER FIN1
05-09-2008, 12:34 PM
:rolleyes:Trust me, some of the Dullphin fans that post here are bigger trolls than I could ever hope to be. :rofl:

Trust me son of Kinzua you are a typical Bills troll. I wouldn't be surprised if you were banned and came back with a different name.

Homophobe, name calling, off topic, not funny, yep that would be you.

L2G where are you? We've got a rook in here.

67Stang
05-09-2008, 12:34 PM
Sure, and we'll still have more fans in the stands than then fickle Dullphin fans who only come around when times are good. Been a while since you saw a game in person, eh? (come on, take the easy bait, moron "eh?')

That's because all the men like to huddle together at any given oppertunity up there in Lower Canada. Like I said before, the Dolphins have a proud tradition, something to hang their hats on when we have a bad run. What do the Bills have? Four lost superbowls and OJ Simpson. There's you some Bait pattie boy.

BEAST
05-09-2008, 12:38 PM
Trust me son of Kinzua you are a typical Bills troll. I wouldn't be surprised if you were banned and came back with a different name.

Homophobe, name calling, off topic, not funny, yep that would be you.

L2G where are you? We've got a rook in here.

:rolleyes: Might want to get some counseling on that Kinzua thing. Loser. Funny, but when you posted "homophobe, name calling, off topic, not funny", you just described your own posts. LOL What a simpleton you are. :lol:

BEAST
05-09-2008, 12:39 PM
That's because all the men like to huddle together at any given oppertunity up there in Lower Canada. Like I said before, the Dolphins have a proud tradition, something to hang their hats on when we have a bad run. What do the Bills have? Four lost superbowls and OJ Simpson. There's you some Bait pattie boy.Yeah, I saw that in full force this season when you were all but eliminated by week 6 and all you had left to root for was NE losing a game to protect your outdated record. I'm soooo jealous. :lol:

67Stang
05-09-2008, 12:41 PM
:rolleyes:Trust me, some of the Dullphin fans that post here are bigger trolls than I could ever hope to be. :rofl:

I know you are but what am I? My dad can beat up your dad. Dude, seriously; go down state, learn something other than 3rd grade comebacks, and win a freaking superbowl...We all know that's not going to hapen, so just accept reality. Have a couple Labatts and watch your team move to Canada. Who knows, maybe Fluttie can win the big one for you up there, where he had a bit more luck.

FORMER FIN1
05-09-2008, 12:42 PM
:rolleyes: Might want to get some counseling on that Kinzua thing. Loser. Funny, but when you posted "homophobe, name calling, off topic, not funny", you just described your own posts. LOL What a simpleton you are. :lol:

Why don't you take your zoopreschool smack back to the Buffalo zoo cause its not funny. You get it honest from your momma cause she used to add the icons thinking that somehow made it hilarious, not.

P.S.- Don't take advice from the shaved ape.

67Stang
05-09-2008, 12:46 PM
Why don't you take your zoopreschool smack back to the Buffalo zoo cause its not funny. You get it honest from your momma cause she used to add the icons thinking that somehow made it hilarious, not.

Man, Beast just doesn't know when he has been owned. I guess losing the way they did puts you in denial.

BEAST
05-09-2008, 12:47 PM

Good advice. What's your mothers username so I can avoid her? BTW "Former Fin1"? You're so ashamed of the Phins that you no longer are a fan? Typical Dullphan. :lol:

BEAST
05-09-2008, 12:48 PM
Man, Beast just doesn't know when he has been owned. I guess losing the way they did puts you in denial.

Owned? :lol: What are you, 12? Why not just post Pwned! like a 5th grader? :rolleyes:

FORMER FIN1
05-09-2008, 12:49 PM

If you've been around the forums for a while you just know how to handle the inbreds from Niagra. L2G and opfin need to check this out, they are the masters in the depths.

67Stang
05-09-2008, 12:52 PM
Good advice. What's your mothers username so I can avoid her? BTW "Former Fin1"? You're so ashamed of the Phins that you no longer are a fan? Typical Dullphan. :lol:
Do you work hard at being a Tard, or is it just natural.? My guess is it's a little of both. How does it feel to be in a State with 3 teams, and be the only one without a Superbowl? Dude, your team is pathetic, your weak a$$ comments are pathetic, and you're pathetic. Class is over, you have been schooled over and over, now go back with your tail between your legs to lower Canada and build a freaking igloo or something.

FORMER FIN1
05-09-2008, 12:52 PM

No seed, Fin1 was my name before the site went down and I was owning your mamma. Hang around here enough red ***, she might show up and take you home. Families reuniting, such a happy ending. You might look a little closer at the pic. What is a baboons vision anyway 20/50?

BEAST
05-09-2008, 12:55 PM
Do you work hard at being a Tard, or is it just natural.? My guess is it's a little of both. How does it feel to be in a State with 3 teams, and be the only one without a Superbowl? Dude, your team is pathetic, your weak a$$ comments are pathetic, and you're pathetic. Class is over, you have been schooled over and over, now go back with your tail between your legs to lower Canada and build a freaking igloo or something.

Speaking of pathetic, how many years do you think the Phins will monopolize the #1 pick? With any luck you can keep pissing picks away looking for the next Marino, who by the way was quite the choker come playoff time. :lol:

BEAST
05-09-2008, 12:58 PM
No seed, Fin1 was my name before the site went down and I was owning your mamma. Hang around here enough red ***, she might show up and take you home. Families reuniting, such a happy ending. You might look a little closer at the pic. What is a baboons vision anyway 20/50?

So you forgot your password and decided to create a new username? Man, if I'm ever dumb enough to forget my password, I'm going to come back as Beast#2. :lol:

FORMER FIN1
05-09-2008, 12:58 PM
Speaking of pathetic, how many years do you think the Phins will monopolize the #1 pick? With any luck you can keep pissing picks away looking for the next Marino, who by the way was quite the choker come playoff time. :lol:

Yeah that Kelly (sounds like Jilly) guy was real clutch wasn't he?

FORMER FIN1
05-09-2008, 12:59 PM
So you forgot your password and decided to create a new username? Man, if I'm ever dumb enough to forget my password, I'm going to come back as Beast#2. :lol:

Seed is your new name. You are so clueless you make yourself sound even more stupid. How are able to respond so quick on that dial up connection?

67Stang
05-09-2008, 01:01 PM
Seriously, lets look at the legacy of the Buffalo Bills. 4 lost superbowls in a row, Scott Norwood, OJ Simpson, Only Team in NY without a Superbowl. Dude, the only good hilight you got is Don Beebee running and stripping Leon Lette in a losing cause in another Superbowl. Then Don finally had to go to another team to win a Superbowl. You guys got no history, atleast not a good one. Do you even realise historically how bad you guys really are?

BEAST
05-09-2008, 01:01 PM
Yeah that Kelly (sounds like Jilly) guy was real clutch wasn't he?

When it came to sending the Dullphins home early, yes he was. :lol:

67Stang
05-09-2008, 01:03 PM
Oh man...LMAO Dude, Jim Kelly is the all time biggest choke artist. Give Marino the talent you guys had, that would have been 4 wins for you.

FORMER FIN1
05-09-2008, 01:04 PM
When it came to sending the Dullphins home early, yes he was. :lol:

Since your talking history how about that bills db that got punched out by the Csonk. Have your momma tell you about it. (If you know where she is)

P.S. - I tried to explain this to your momma but she didn't get it either. The funny icon does NOT make your reply funny. Just trying to help.

BEAST
05-09-2008, 01:08 PM
Seriously, lets look at the legacy of the Buffalo Bills. 4 lost superbowls in a row, Scott Norwood, OJ Simpson, Only Team in NY without a Superbowl. Dude, the only good hilight you got is Don Beebee running and stripping Leon Lette in a losing cause in another Superbowl. Then Don finally had to go to another team to win a Superbowl. You guys got no history, atleast not a good one. Do you even realise historically how bad you guys really are?

says the 12 year old who roots for a team that can't find a QB, can't keep a coach, can't sell out a game (with their fans anyway), can't keep their best player from dancing with the stars, can't keep their players out of the police blotter, can't make the right choice when they do get the #1 pick, can't quite seem to beat their AFCE rivals, etc, etc, etc. I guess this is where I'm supposed to post "Pwned!". :rolleyes:

BEAST
05-09-2008, 01:12 PM
Seed is your new name. You seem very comfortable with "seed" on the tip of your tongue. Go figure.
You are so clueless you make yourself sound even more stupid. "duuuur.....Kinzua.....duuuur.....shaved ape......duuuur" :lol:
How are able to respond so quick on that dial up connection?Are you saying that you need me to type slower so you can understand? :lol:

FORMER FIN1
05-09-2008, 01:12 PM
says the 12 year old who roots for a team that can't find a QB, can't keep a coach, can't sell out a game (with their fans anyway), can't keep their best player from dancing with the stars, can't keep their players out of the police blotter, can't make the right choice when they do get the #1 pick, can't quite seem to beat their AFCE rivals, etc, etc, etc. I guess this is where I'm supposed to post "Pwned!". :rolleyes:

Nope your just owned cause of you family heritage. You see seed, it's in your ape blood.

FORMER FIN1
05-09-2008, 01:13 PM
You seem very comfortable with "seed" on the tip of your tongue. Go figure."duuuur.....Kinzua.....duuuur.....shaved ape......duuuur" :lol:Are you saying that you need me to type slower so you can understand? :lol:

A little better but your still trying to use the icons to make it funny and it's not. Just quit while your ahead. (that one will crack your juvenile *** up I'm sure)

BEAST
05-09-2008, 01:14 PM
Oh man...LMAO Dude, Jim Kelly is the all time biggest choke artist. Give Marino the talent you guys had, that would have been 4 wins for you.

Look who just picked a handfull of excuses from the excuse tree. ^ Marino was a choke artist who put up big numbers during regular season. When it came to psotseason.....*poof*.....he disappeared.

67Stang
05-09-2008, 01:15 PM

What has your team done....ever? Tell me that. I can go on and on about my team's highest winning percentage, only perfect team...ect ect. What has your team ever done? ever? cricket cricket (those are sound effects, because your answer other than NOTHING is wrong).

BEAST
05-09-2008, 01:15 PM
Nope your just owned cause of you family heritage. You see seed, it's in your ape blood.

:yawn: You're beating that unfunny "joke" into the ground and it doesn't even make any sense.

67Stang
05-09-2008, 01:16 PM
Look who just picked a handfull of excuses from the excuse tree. ^ Marino was a choke artist who put up big numbers during regular season. When it came to psotseason.....*poof*.....he disappeared.
Well Marino and Buffalo do have one thing in common.:up:

BEAST
05-09-2008, 01:17 PM
What has your team done....ever? Tell me that. I can go on and on about my team's highest winning percentage, only perfect team...ect ect. What has your team ever done? ever? cricket cricket (those are sound effects, because your answer other than NOTHING is wrong).

Well, we've done a pretty good job of beating your sorry ***** as of late. Kinda reminds me of all those years when we sent Marino home in the playoffs, except this time you aren't nearly good enough to make the playoffs, so you just go home. :lol:

BEAST
05-09-2008, 01:21 PM
Well Marino and Buffalo do have one thing in common.:up:

Isotoners?

67Stang
05-09-2008, 01:21 PM
This Clown Beast is going on the ignore list, all he can do when somone supplies facts is come out with some third grade comeback that has nothing to do with the fact that historically his team has not done a damn thing. They take up space, that's about it. Then he has the balls to talk about our team and what we have done. You are comparing a Hundai to a Bentley little boy....Can you say IGNORE!

BEAST
05-09-2008, 01:25 PM
This Clown Beast is going on the ignore list, all he can do when somone supplies facts is come out with some third grade comeback that has nothing to do with the fact that historically his team has not done a damn thing. They take up space, that's about it. Then he has the balls to talk about our team and what we have done. You are comparing a Hundai to a Bentley little boy....Can you say IGNORE!

Oh's no's. I's no longer on his buddy list :Boohoo: Run away like the little girl that you are.

TotoreMexico
05-09-2008, 04:22 PM

lol

What a *******, the Phins didn't got a fine neither forfeited draft picks for that, I wonder why...:rolleyes2:

dolfan06
05-09-2008, 05:00 PM
you aren't nearly good enough to make the playoffs, so you just go home. :lol:so prey tell, where did you go with your fantastic record!

BEAST
05-09-2008, 05:29 PM
so prey tell, where did you go with your fantastic record!

We actually had something to play for at the end of the season, we were fighting for a playoff spot. You guys on the otherhand were fighting for the pleasure of overpaying the #1 pick in a weak draft. Until you can actually win more games than us, keep lookin' up in envy. :up:

dolfan06
05-09-2008, 06:05 PM
We actually had something to play for at the end of the season, we were fighting for a playoff spot. You guys on the otherhand were fighting for the pleasure of overpaying the #1 pick in a weak draft. Until you can actually win more games than us, keep lookin' up in envy. :up:did you get a playoff spot?:lol:

Mike13
05-11-2008, 08:23 PM
ahhh rookies.

FORMER FIN1
05-12-2008, 09:50 AM
:yawn: You're beating that unfunny "joke" into the ground and it doesn't even make any sense.

I didn't put the funny icon in back did I seed?

McCool
05-19-2008, 08:36 PM
I posted some feelings about this subject, but instead of writing them over, i'll just copy and paste them. Just a heads up if you wonder who i'm responding to in these post.

You seem like you want to defend the Pats and there cheating ways. Well, i disagree with you. There's proof the Pats cheated. You have no proof that every team does it. From what i see, there is a huge advantage by knowing what defense your facing. If team goes into a cover 2, all Brady needs to do is audible a hot route to Moss. Like have him run a streak. And he knows he'll be matched up man to man by a strong safety and not the other teams #1 corner. And what about blitz's? If you know there coming froming the right, you shift your formation. Audibling the line to pick up the blitz. It also tells you who will be open. If you can get the fact that no other team has gone to the lengths of what the Pats did to cheat, you'll understand why that information was so vital and neccesary to there success. I'd be willing to bet the Giants leveled the playing field by changing their play calls. And we all saw what happens when the Pats are faced with play a straight up game. Don't you think it was strange how the Pats could let go of there star players while mantaining success with mediorce one's?

The new tapes show them stealing offensive play calls. So, how is it these dinosaurs on there defense continue to produce? Well they haven't gotten faster or stronger. They just no where the play is going to end up. Anyone who's ever played organized football knows what the Pats did gave them an enormous advantage over the competition.

I for one hope this doesn't blow over. I would seriously like to see the Pats striped of their titles. The problem with people is their short term memory and their lack of concern for truth, justice and the american way. I mean really. How do you go from getting caught cheating to getting voted Best Coach by the associated press?

McCool
05-19-2008, 08:36 PM
How about a link to an article in which an NFL coach or player has admitted to video taping the other teams play call and insuing play.

Also, did you ever stop to think the reason you were watching one of the best Quarterbacks/Teams you'd ever seen was because they had cheated. You and others have actually down-played the effectivness of those tapes. You say you watch alot of football, but do you know how the game is called and played? I've played organized football all my life, and trust me whether on offense or defense knowing your job equals success on the field as long as the right plays are being called. So for a team that always knew the right play to call, it made it real easy for the players to be successful. As previously stated in my last post, if a defense runs a cover 2, Brady needs only to audible to a reciever to beat a zone defense, he will be open.

Do i think without those tapes that the Pats would go 1-15? Probably not. But would Brady and Moss have broken those records and the team go 16-0 if it wasn't for the tapes? Probably not. You can say other teams do it until your blue in the face. But wheres the proof? With all the praise Belichick gets for being a genius, don't you think some other team would have got caught before he did? You can't have it both ways. Stick to the facts. Only one team has been caught cheating, and only one team last year went undefeated for a season. The way i look at it, after getting caught, they really had no reason to be coy about it. Hence, blowing out teams, going undefeated, breaking records,etc....Bill's little temper tatrum against the league for getting caught. The man tarnished the game and should be kicked of the league for it.

The facts remain: They cheated and they won football games. Three of those games being Superbowls. If they were really that good they wouldn't have had to cheat. Next year and the years to follow will show just how good are the Pats are, really.