PDA

View Full Version : Henne and Beck?

kingfin23
05-10-2008, 05:02 PM
Henne looked like he had a bad rookie camp.Beck throws the ball 2000 times a day..Miami is in search of QB since Dan the Man.I really think none of these QB,s are gunna make it in the NFL.My thoughts there.I think we should just take Mike Vick after his time is done and forget this 8 year nightmare.Vick will be a good fit for Ginn.Teams will have a tough time stoping.Ronnie,Ricky,Ginnster,and Mike Vick.That will be fun to watch..Thoughts..Vick ain,t into no Drug stuff.He,s a Dog slayer.Women wouldn,t like him on our team,but i can see me getting teared up on this one...:lol:

ronrevog
05-10-2008, 05:09 PM
my eyes are bleeding

thefranchisedef
05-10-2008, 05:12 PM
Bring vick in for a look! I support that extremely! He fits in more with the Bengals plans though! Watch out for cowboys to grab him though

#1dolphinsfan
05-10-2008, 05:14 PM
that is a BAD idea

kingfin23
05-10-2008, 05:15 PM
Bring vick in for a look! I support that extremely! He fits in more with the Bengals plans though! Watch out for cowboys to grab him thoughI think he fits better with The Browns..The Dog pound....:lol:

rayfinkle5
05-10-2008, 05:15 PM
Kingfin23, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

twohype
05-10-2008, 05:17 PM
that is a BAD idea

Yep:foundout:

kingfin23
05-10-2008, 05:18 PM
that is a BAD ideaWhy Bro.You dont like a QB with speed and a rocket for a arm.Teams will fear us..They will play off the line to stop Vick.Ronnie will have a field day with this.Vick keeps himself in good shape and throw,s the ball everyday in prision.

kingfin23
05-10-2008, 05:20 PM
Kingfin23, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.Why did i say something wrong.Mike Vick is a star.Beck is a fumbler and Henne,Who the hell is that.There both going no where in the NFL.

Breed
05-10-2008, 05:25 PM
Why did i say something wrong.Mike Vick is a star.Beck is a fumbler and Henne,Who the hell is that.There both going no where in the NFL.

Vick in his prime was an average QB, who knows what to expect from him if he ever does return to the NFL. As for Beck and Henne, they both have the tools to be very good NFL quarterbacks, we'll just have to wait and see.

kingfin23
05-10-2008, 05:28 PM
Vick in his prime was an average QB, who knows what to expect from him if he ever does return to the NFL. As for Beck and Henne, they both have the tools to be very good NFL quarterbacks, we'll just have to wait and see.Vick his average just throwing the ball.His running skills is the best the Nfl has ever seen.I think that makes him above average...Nexted

Breed
05-10-2008, 05:29 PM
Vick his average just throwing the ball.His running skills is the best the Nfl has ever seen.I think that make him above average...Nexted

Correction: Vick was a well below average passer, his running skills were so good that it made up for what he lacked as a passer, which made him a mediocre NFL QB.

Zaphod
05-10-2008, 07:08 PM
Henne looked like he had a bad rookie camp.Beck throws the ball 2000 times a day..Miami is in search of QB since Dan the Man.I really think none of these QB,s are gunna make it in the NFL.My thoughts there.I think we should just take Mike Vick after his time is done and forget this 8 year nightmare.Vick will be a good fit for Ginn.Teams will have a tough time stoping.Ronnie,Ricky,Ginnster,and Mike Vick.That will be fun to watch..Thoughts..Vick ain,t into no Drug stuff.He,s a Dog slayer.Women wouldn,t like him on our team,but i can see me getting teared up on this one...:lol:

Plus Vick is going to have some cool prison Tats!

Uk_OL_Coach
05-10-2008, 07:14 PM
.Mike Vick is a star..

Not a star just a dumb dog killer. No amount of football greatness will ever get past that fact.

If the dolphins bring him in, i wouldnt be back

CedarPhin
05-10-2008, 07:45 PM
This might be the worst thread I've ever read.

Mike Vick is a terrible QB. Good athlete? Yes. Good QB? No.

Stick with what we have.

Can we ban the thread starter for subjecting us to this?

Straztheman
05-10-2008, 08:03 PM
I think in all the posts I've read, all the threads, eveything I've ever done on this site, that this thread, and the opening post, is the worst post I've ever read on here. I don't even know what to say right now.

DOLFAN_51
05-10-2008, 08:06 PM
I believe both QB's have enough talent to be successful in this league. Our oline will be solid and we have a proven o-coordinater that will be heavy on the run.

Whichever QB is most accurate and consistant will be the starter because I think we will be passing less than half of our offensive plays. So there will be little patients for a qb who makes big plays but completes less than 60% of his passes. I think Beck is more of a big play guy and Henne will be a dump the ball off type of qb.

If my gut is right ther are going to be some fans frustrated by our o passing for 3 yards when we need 8. And calling for a change at qb. But I could be wrong about this.

Straztheman
05-10-2008, 08:09 PM
I believe both QB's have enough talent to be successful in this league. Our oline will be solid and we have a proven o-coordinater that will be heavy on the run.

Whichever QB is most accurate and consistant will be the starter because I think we will be passing less than half of our offensive plays. So there will be little patients for a qb who makes big plays but completes less than 60% of his passes. I think Beck is more of a big play guy and Henne will be a dump the ball off type of qb.

If my gut is right ther are going to be some fans frustrated by our o passing for 3 yards when we need 8. And calling for a change at qb. But I could be wrong about this.

For a QB to be successulf in a Parcells offensive shceme, the QB doesn't have to be great, they just have to be able to make a few big throws a game and manage the game. Look at Phil Simms, Vinny Testeverde, and Drew Bledsoe. All these guys weren't "great" NFL QB's but in this offesnse they don't have to be great, they just have to be smart, which is exactly what Henne and Beck are.

C Maltasanti
05-10-2008, 08:32 PM
How does a post titled Beck and Henne get into the idea of: bring mike vick in to save the team. I was expecting to hear some positive attributes about the future for either one of these guys...which may, or may not happen but either of them has a better chance of making a future pro bowl than ron mexico for several reasons:
1. there is no gaurantee vick gets reinstated to the nfl, or that when he does get reinstated he will be past his prime for a running (not great passing) qb
2. vick would automatically cause so much controversy we would disillusion a good portion of the public and some fans
3. he does not fit the bill parcells model for a qb. As we have found out, BP has a distinc idea of what kind of team he wants to build, and it does not call for a finesse, scampering qb who is only marginally effective passing down field.

TotoreMexico
05-10-2008, 10:30 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2008/05/1154987249982ka4-1.jpg

DragonsArmy
05-10-2008, 10:37 PM
Kingfin23, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

hahaha respect for using the billy madison quote. god knows you can use it on a lot of people on this thread :hi5: but yeh, worst thread in a looooong time.

Imidazolidanone
05-11-2008, 12:05 AM
LOL! Where can I get a Lewinski pin like that?

Flip Tanneflop
05-11-2008, 12:18 AM
This is the 2nd of 2 thread starting posts by this OP in just this last week that I said to myself this is the ABSOLUTE WORST post ever. Its the Culpepper/Beck 1,2 punch of thread starting posts. :lol:

BEAST
05-11-2008, 12:53 AM
Beck FEARS Chad Henne:lol: I love that you clowns can't throw your draft picks and players away fast enough. I lurked here for a week before the draft reading and laughing my *** off watching you guys fight and argue over who was going #1. This joker with the "Beck FEARS Chad Henne" thing under his name is a good example of why Dullphag fans are the worst fans in the NFL. No understanding of the game, no knowledge of the players being talked about and no patience with the players that you already have. I just hope that your front office is as stupid as this dipsh!t. :lmao:

Finfang
05-11-2008, 01:14 AM
:lol: I love that you clowns can't throw your draft picks and players away fast enough. I lurked here for a week before the draft reading and laughing my *** off watching you guys fight and argue over who was going #1. This joker with the "Beck FEARS Chad Henne" thing under his name is a good example of why Dullphag fans are the worst fans in the NFL. No understanding of the game, no knowledge of the players being talked about and no patience with the players that you already have. I just hope that your front office is as stupid as this dipsh!t. :lmao:

I welcome everyone here tonight!

Kick him in his special place.

Are you all afraid.

BEAST
05-11-2008, 01:16 AM
I welcome everyone here tonight!

Kick him in his special place.

Are you all afraid.

Who? The Beck fears Henne guy? I agree, kick him in the nuts for being such a moron. :lol:

Finfang
05-11-2008, 01:27 AM
[quote=BEAST;1062495978]Who? The Beck fears Henne guy? I agree, kick him in the nuts for being such a moron. :lol:[/quot

I hate bottom feeders!

Sometimes you tend to be fairly lame.

BEAST
05-11-2008, 01:35 AM
Who? The Beck fears Henne guy? I agree, kick him in the nuts for being such a moron. :lol:[/quot

I hate bottom feeders!

Sometimes you tend to be fairly lame.

So does your smack :lol:Speaking of bottom feeders, who do you think the Dullphins will pick #1 overall next year? Any good quarterbacks out there? Maybe you can make Beck and Henne peanut salesman during the games. Although, Miami fans never show up to games, so they wouldn't even get a fair chance to do that job either. :lol:

Finfang
05-11-2008, 01:36 AM
I would be willing to bet you caught me in a bad mood and you know not a damn thing about the soon to be Canadian Bills.

Like I stated before everyone can chime in. Including some of those who don't know a damn thing about football. Beast you are being called to the podium.

You are up man!

BEAST
05-11-2008, 01:38 AM
I would be willing to bet you caught me in a bad mood and you know not a damn thing about the soon to be Canadian Bills.

Like I stated before everyone can chime in. Including some of those who don't know a damn thing about football. Beast you are being called to the podium.

You are up man!

Bravo, the tired Canada Bills smack. Why don't you throw in a Scott Norwood joke while you're at it. :rolleyes: Lame.

Finfang
05-11-2008, 01:42 AM
Bravo, the tired Canada Bills smack. Why don't you throw in a Scott Norwood joke while you're at it. :rolleyes: Lame.

I rest my case!

BEAST
05-11-2008, 01:53 AM
I rest my case!

Your case of what?

Flip Tanneflop
05-11-2008, 01:53 AM
:lol: I love that you clowns can't throw your draft picks and players away fast enough. I lurked here for a week before the draft reading and laughing my *** off watching you guys fight and argue over who was going #1. This joker with the "Beck FEARS Chad Henne" thing under his name is a good example of why Dullphag fans are the worst fans in the NFL. No understanding of the game, no knowledge of the players being talked about and no patience with the players that you already have. I just hope that your front office is as stupid as this dipsh!t. :lmao:

So are you suggesting when we draft a QB who we feel cant get it done we should stick with him and ****ing blow every year like the Bills do??? Good idea sticking with JP Lossman for the extra few years after everyone outside of Buffalo already knew he was garbage. Even the people in Toronto knew Lossman was trash, but still having the teams hometown fans know it wasnt enough for the morons running your team to clue in.

I bet you half wits up there thought you were gonna win the super bowl that 4th time too. Theres no learning curve at all with Bills fans, FO, and coaches is there? Sometimes its good to figure **** out the first time instead of repeating your mistakes. You should try it.

We would stick with Beck if we wanted to be perinial ****ing losers like the sad organization you root for. Up until the last few seasons the phins have been a proud organization with a history of WINNING. Barfallo on the other hand is nothing more than a ****ing doormat of the AFC East year in and year out.

Finfang
05-11-2008, 02:00 AM
Your case of what?

I once watched your QB Jim Kelly scream at a ball boy because there wasn't enough air in the football. That was pretty ding dang lame.

Remember?

BEAST
05-11-2008, 02:01 AM
So are you suggesting when we draft a QB who we feel cant get it done we should stick with him and ****ing blow every year like the Bills do??? Good idea sticking with JP Lossman for the extra few years after everyone outside of Buffalo already knew he was garbage. Even the people in Toronto knew Lossman was trash, but still having the teams hometown fans know it wasnt enough for the morons running your team to clue in.

I bet you half wits up there thought you were gonna win the super bowl that 4th time too. Theres no learning curve at all with Bills fans, FO, and coaches is there? Sometimes its good to figure **** out the first time instead of repeating your mistakes. You should try it.

We would stick with Beck if we wanted to be perinial ****ing losers like the sad organization you root for. Up until the last few seasons the phins have been a proud organization with a history of WINNING. Barfalo on the other hand is nothing more than a ****ing doormat of the AFC East year in and year out.

Is that why the Dullphins were interested in JP? You remember, they had him on their short list and called to gauge our interest in a trade. I bet if you got him you would have "Beck and Henne FEAR Losman". :rolleyes: And it's funny that you think Miami has a great history, you haven't done sh!t in recent memory. You talk about Superbowls, Marino was the biggest choker in the playoffs. He put up great regular season numbers and then faded away when he faced real competition. How many times did we end your playoffs? Hmm.... Make all the jokes you like, we were fighting for the playoffs while you losers were cheering for the Patriots to lose so you could hold onto an outdated record. Moron. :lol:

BEAST
05-11-2008, 02:03 AM
I once watched your QB Jim Kelly scream at a ball boy because there wasn't enough air in the football. That was pretty ding dang lame.

Remember?

I once watched your best player tippy toeing around on television instead of being in camp. Then he got his little feelings hurt when Tunaboy didn't look at him. Talk about LAME. :lol: Maybe JT can do Isotoner commercials with Dannyboy. :rolleyes:

Finfang
05-11-2008, 02:05 AM
I was a big fan of Joe Ferguson! :lol:

Mike13
05-11-2008, 08:17 PM
Just when you think a thread cant get any ****tier, along comes a Bills fan.

Finfansince92
05-12-2008, 11:38 AM
Vick can barely throw the ball now if you could get him as a wide receive because you know hes gonna be muscular commin out of the pen so as a wide receiver that aint bad but as a quarterback HELL NO

Finfansince92
05-12-2008, 11:42 AM
Is that why the Dullphins were interested in JP? You remember, they had him on their short list and called to gauge our interest in a trade. I bet if you got him you would have "Beck and Henne FEAR Losman". :rolleyes: And it's funny that you think Miami has a great history, you haven't done sh!t in recent memory. You talk about Superbowls, Marino was the biggest choker in the playoffs. He put up great regular season numbers and then faded away when he faced real competition. How many times did we end your playoffs? Hmm.... Make all the jokes you like, we were fighting for the playoffs while you losers were cheering for the Patriots to lose so you could hold onto an outdated record. Moron. :lol:

Learn your history you jackass. Thats why the bills have choked umm how many times?
Idiot

Vertical Limit
05-12-2008, 05:23 PM
Just when you think a thread cant get any ****tier, along comes a Bills fan.
He made a good point though about people giving up on Beck already, but what ever. Let's see how the next Rex Grossman turns out.

CedarPhin
05-12-2008, 06:03 PM
You talk about Superbowls, Marino was the biggest choker in the playoffs.

LMAO...that might be the most retarded thing I've ever heard....how does it feel to go to 4 Super Bowls and not win a single one?

****ing Jills fans...are there any bigger morons then them? Well, we got to 4 SBs....BUT....

Drink Bleach you choke artist.

dolfan06
05-12-2008, 10:14 PM
Well, we got to 4 SBs........

make that 5. dallas, san fran, minnesota once each. washington twice.

CedarPhin
05-14-2008, 05:32 AM
Yeah, I know we got to 5...I was just mentioning the tired, beaten-down Bills rhetoric.

4 SBs with nothing to show but a team that should be playing all of their games in Canada

dolfan06
05-14-2008, 10:28 AM
Yeah, I know we got to 5...I was just mentioning the tired, beaten-down Bills rhetoric.

4 SBs with nothing to show but a team that should be playing all of their games in Canadayeah i heard they wanted to join the CFL, but Canada didn't want em. the bills fans were leaving rings around the lake.:d-day:

Justasportsfan
05-15-2008, 02:39 PM
Henne and Beck on their way to practice http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n115/Ricjon69/Tv_snl_ambiguously_flying.jpg

BEAST
05-16-2008, 12:24 AM
Henne and Beck on their way to practice http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n115/Ricjon69/Tv_snl_ambiguously_flying.jpg
:sidelol: