PDA

View Full Version : Don't Drink the KoolAid/!! Thread.......

mia4ever
05-11-2008, 04:02 PM
Don't Drink the KoolAid! IS a thread about things you Hate

keep it Miami Dolphins related
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2008/05/koolaid1JPG-1.jpg

Don't drink the KoolAid on New England turning every Dolphins reject into
a pro bowler, guys....

The Pat are cheaters period.I say taking a number 1 pick is p****A**
punishment

I want to see 5million dollar in Fine
and DRAFTS picks over 3 season taking away from they Cheating a**

I can't get Marino last season out of my head
when the pats was int or knocking down Danny Boy passes on the slant route
over and over

Later the Fins players was like" it was like they known our plays "

guess what they did

ps tell your moms HAPPY MOTHER from MIA4EVERhttp://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif
and to save me some cake...

fakespike
05-11-2008, 06:03 PM
i hate posters like WVdouchnozzle who sit on here and "thank" everyone who makes a disparaging comment on Beck.

WVdouchenozzle can drink the jim jones kool-aid, i'll take the Kesey stuff.

next-year
05-11-2008, 08:52 PM
lol if he thanks you on you post i will die fakespike.

fakespike
05-11-2008, 09:16 PM
i like seeing the lurkers come out in support of my distain for WVdouchephan. we got 'nextyear' (88 posts since 2005), 'jgpence' (47 posts since 2006), 'finboss' (91 posts since 2007) and 'mia4ever' (.9 posts/day since 2004) who all seem to agree that finheaven would be better off without WVdolphuck and his ~1300 "thanks" in the last 4 months for anything with a heartbeat that trashes Beck.

as a real fan, i'd feel the same about anyone who was doing the same thing to Henne, they are both Dolphins, like it or not.

Leave a note if youre sick of WVnonphan and share the same sentiments.

branflakecereal
05-11-2008, 09:27 PM
i like seeing the lurkers come out in support of my distain for WVdouchephan. we got 'nextyear' (88 posts since 2005), 'jgpence' (47 posts since 2006), 'finboss' (91 posts since 2007) and 'mia4ever' (.9 posts/day since 2004) who all seem to agree that finheaven would be better off without WVdolphuck and his ~1300 "thanks" in the last 4 months for anything with a heartbeat that trashes Beck.

as a real fan, i'd feel the same about anyone who was doing the same thing to Henne, they are both Dolphins, like it or not.

Leave a note if youre sick of WVnonphan and share the same sentiments.

You know what, I rarely post, and I'll go with your sentiment here.

Keep up the good work.

dlockz
05-11-2008, 09:43 PM
What does attacking WV have to do with this post lol

Chad Henne was not drafted just to add competition thats some major kool aid being drunk. Must be some spiked kool aid.

VT Dolphan
05-11-2008, 09:49 PM
Seems like things are getting a little sidetracked, so...

Things I think you shouldn't drink the kool aid on...

1) Don't assume a strength last year will remain a strength next year.

Two years ago after our defense was ranked top five, a lot of people assumed that the defense would remain elite despite clear indicators that it wouldn't. That rationale may have influenced the Ginn pick that year. Who was taken shortly after him? The defensive rookie of the year, Patrick Willis, and a very good d-lineman in Amobi Okoye. I think we could use them right now. This whole thing really shouldn't be a problem this year considering, we really didn't have any strengths last year. FG's maybe?

2) Don't assume a player is good because we drafted or signed them

Obviously last year the Beck/Quinn decision was probably the most divided I remember this board being since I joined. Everyone who defended the pick seemed to say, "I think Cameron and Mueller know more about QB play than you." Well, that may be true, but that doesn't mean they know what is gonna happen either. Last year I wanted Quinn over Beck pre-draft, post-draft, and still do today. A lot of people seemed to suddenly agree that Beck was superior only after we drafted him.

3) Being a good fan doesn't mean you can't boo once in a while

Some people on here rip others for not being "true fans" because they question a draft pick or signing. We had one win last year. We haven't had anything to cheer about in nearly a decade. Everyone from the front office, to the coaches, to the players deserves blame. You're telling me we don't have a reason to be upset?

dlockz
05-11-2008, 09:51 PM
Seems like things are getting a little sidetracked, so...

Things I think you shouldn't drink the kool aid on...

1) Don't assume a strength last year will remain a strength next year.

Two years ago after our defense was ranked top five, a lot of people assumed that the defense would remain elite despite clear indicators that it wouldn't. That rationale may have influenced the Ginn pick that year. Who was taken shortly after him? The defensive rookie of the year, Patrick Willis, and a very good d-lineman in Amobi Okoye. I think we could use them right now. This whole thing really shouldn't be a problem this year considering, we really didn't have any strengths last year. FG's maybe?

2) Don't assume a player is good because we drafted or signed them

Obviously last year the Beck/Quinn decision was probably the most divided I remember this board being since I joined. Everyone who defended the pick seemed to say, "I think Cameron and Mueller know more about QB play than you." Well, that may be true, but that doesn't mean they know what is gonna happen either. Last year I wanted Quinn over Beck pre-draft, post-draft, and still do today. A lot of people seemed to suddenly agree that Beck was superior only after we drafted him.

3) Being a good fan doesn't mean you can't boo once in a while

Some people on here rip others for not being "true fans" because they question a draft pick or signing. We had one win last year. We haven't had anything to cheer about in nearly a decade. Everyone from the front office, to the coaches, to the players deserves blame. You're telling me we don't have a reason to be upset?

Great post and well said

next-year
05-11-2008, 11:01 PM
lol i think wvphuck might actually be john clayton with the amount of love he has for matt ryan.

SpurzN703
05-11-2008, 11:32 PM
Great post and well said

+1