TouchMyMarino
09-05-2003, 12:04 PM
Okay. I have the following WRs:

Chambers (Miami vs. Houston)
Thompson (Miami vs. Houston)
Schroeder (Detroit vs. Arizona)
Thrash (Philadelphia vs. Tampa Bay)
Lewis (New Orleans at Seattle)

I'm considering Lewis (the league gives points to yards, and 2/3s points to return yards) and after that I'm not sure. I'd like to go with Chambers and Thompson, but I don't know if that's practical.

Thoughts?

Edit: I can go with 3 total WR.

gottahavefootba
09-05-2003, 12:39 PM
with those wr's i hope you have ricky and thomlinson and rb and mcnabb at qb... i don't like any of them as fantasy starters.

having said that, I would go with schredor and one of the fins

TouchMyMarino
09-05-2003, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by gottahavefootba
with those wr's i hope you have ricky and thomlinson and rb and mcnabb at qb... i don't like any of them as fantasy starters.

having said that, I would go with schredor and one of the fins

I ended up with both Ahman Green and Shaun Alexander at RB, Warner as the starter QB (Brunell on the bench). Not great, though in a 20 player money league you're not going to get a stacked deck everywhere, but I'm ecstatic with the two RBs and I think Warner will rebound. I hope so anyway.

I ended up with a completely stacked defense. In a league where 100 tacks is the same as 1000 yards, I've got five people with over 100 tackles last season including Zach, Fletcher and Peterson. I'm not too worried about anything other than the receivers.

I was considering Shroeder and a Fin too, though I'm not sure which to grab. I'm almost suspecting Fiedler will use Thompson more than Chambers. Is there any evidence that one or the other will be the go-to guy?

slimshadyp7
09-06-2003, 02:01 PM
i would say chambers, thompson and thrash

MOULDSROCKS
09-06-2003, 02:25 PM
I would say that team blows.

Schroeder = 3rd stringer.... shouldn't be on any FF team
THompson = FF backup
Chambers = FF backup
Thrash = OUT FOR THE SEASON, I repeat, he's OUT INDEFINATLEY
Lewis = Return man, but if you get points for return yards I guess he's your best option....

roflmao