PDA

View Full Version : Bill O'Reilly's complete on-camera meltdown

PressCoverage
05-12-2008, 01:24 PM
Absolutely priceless...

Word has it, Bill hasn't changed one bit at Fox.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ9LherFHBE

Guy desperately needs his *** kicked...

Watch it fast. CBS is scrambling to have it removed from YouTube.

Tetragrammaton
05-12-2008, 01:25 PM
I saw that. I laughed. But I suspect that most personalities do that. See Chris Berman.

Dolphan7
05-12-2008, 01:28 PM
They yanked it. Any other links?

ih8brady
05-12-2008, 01:32 PM
They yanked it. Any other links?

I second that.

ih8brady
05-12-2008, 01:33 PM
I saw that. I laughed. But I suspect that most personalities do that. See Chris Berman.

Duex Duex Duex

PressCoverage
05-12-2008, 01:37 PM
ok... try this one... quick

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2tJjNVVwRCY

Dolphan7
05-12-2008, 01:40 PM
That was years ago, I thought it was something new.

Oh that Irish Temper!

branflakecereal
05-12-2008, 01:44 PM
Absolutely priceless...

O'Reilly is who he is. He's not ashamed of it. When confronted with this, he said “That video was just me practicing for my conversations with Geraldo.”

PressCoverage
05-12-2008, 01:45 PM
That was years ago, I thought it was something new.

Oh that Irish Temper!

Old, but newly surfaced. Merely the latest in a long line of them from Wild Bill.

jared81
05-12-2008, 01:49 PM
i dont feel bad for o'reilly, i feel bad for olbermann, his ratings are so bad, i heard oreillys early morning replay has more viewers than olbermanns prime time slot........it was still pretty funny though

Tetragrammaton
05-12-2008, 01:52 PM
i dont feel bad for o'reilly, i feel bad for olbermann, his ratings are so bad, i heard oreillys early morning replay has more viewers than olbermanns prime time slot

What does Olbermann have to do with anything?

MoFinz
05-12-2008, 02:02 PM

Yeah, if youre going to bash radical liberal commentators, start your own thread :rolleyes2:

jared81
05-12-2008, 02:07 PM

i was just saying that i feel real, real bad for the guy because his show sucks (olbermann), and that most people dont like oreilly because lots of people watch his show.:lol:

Tetragrammaton
05-12-2008, 04:11 PM
Yeah, if youre going to bash radical liberal commentators, start your own thread :rolleyes2:

Olbermann is radical? Wow. That is like saying O'Reilly is radical.

His'nBeatYour'n
05-12-2008, 04:27 PM
What I found interesting was at the very end of the clip, after he has had his unprovoked hissy fit, we see him turn into his on-air personality on a dime.

We've seen this dozens of times from behind the scenes clips of the egomaniacs who want to be on TV every day. That turn from real person to on air personality.

What was interesting was Bill O'Reilly isn't that great at it. The on-air personality we saw come through was what we've seen from him hundreds of times. That seething just below the surface, smug, angry man. Like he thinks it is cute that he can pretend he isn't pissed off, that being smug is okay because at least he isn't throwing a tantrum. Like he is doing his guests or audiences a favor by not showing them the real O'Reilly.

This man is bound for a public meltdown. And it won't just be screaming or yelling.

Dolphins9954
05-12-2008, 04:32 PM
Absolutely priceless...

That's funny. What amazes me is how he can switch from being calm to complete Madman so easily.

Eshlemon
05-12-2008, 04:33 PM
Why is this even in the PoFo? MODs should move to Lounge IMO.

PressCoverage
05-12-2008, 06:27 PM
Why is this even in the PoFo? MODs should move to Lounge IMO.

Gosh, the face of Faux having a conniption fit isn't relevant in the political forum? :rolleyes:

Sorry, it's in precisely the correct forum.

CedarPhin
05-12-2008, 06:36 PM
I don't even see why this is relevant.

So the guy gets pissed off...haven't we all?

jared81
05-12-2008, 07:44 PM
I don't even see why this is relevant.

So the guy gets pissed off...haven't we all?

its because people are jealous, and they are mad because someone has a voice different from their own.........the media is no longer 100% left wing, and some cant take it.......

Eshlemon
05-12-2008, 09:25 PM
Gosh, the face of Faux having a conniption fit isn't relevant in the political forum? :rolleyes:

Sorry, it's in precisely the correct forum.

Yes, this tantrum from 20 years ago at CBS is not relevant to the PoFo anymore than any from other pundits.

Actually shouldn't be even in the Lounge. Should be moved spam so could just go youtubing and spam all these *******s various tantrums from 20 years ago without clogging up that board either.

PATSSUCK
05-12-2008, 09:26 PM
Its because people like Jared81 want to make excuses for a jerk like O'Reilly and his hateful filled show. I personally watch his show when I am bored and want a good laugh at a man that gets owned everytime he has someone with any valid point and coherent, lucid, rationale thought which contrary to his own. It actually really funny to watch Billo.

It is relevant because he is a political TV personality. This is a political forum. Do we see the connection,

Shessh I love how all the PINHEADS (as Billo calls everyone, who does not agree with him), came out defend him.

As for the media not being 100% liberal. Fox news and Mr O'Reilly are one to talk about being fair and balanced as they are 100% up Bushs' butt

PressCoverage
05-12-2008, 09:34 PM
Yes, this tantrum from 20 years ago at CBS is not relevant to the PoFo anymore than any from other pundits.

Actually shouldn't be even in the Lounge. Should be moved spam so could just go youtubing and spam all these *******s various tantrums from 20 years ago without clogging up that board either.

Oops. Not moved yet... 22 responses, and counting.

jared81
05-12-2008, 09:58 PM
Its because people like Jared81 want to make excuses for a jerk like O'Reilly and his hateful filled show. I personally watch his show when I am bored and want a good laugh at a man that gets owned everytime he has someone with any valid point and coherent, lucid, rationale thought which contrary to his own. It actually really funny to watch Billo.

It is relevant because he is a political TV personality. This is a political forum. Do we see the connection,

Shessh I love how all the PINHEADS (as Billo calls everyone, who does not agree with him), came out defend him.

As for the media not being 100% liberal. Fox news and Mr O'Reilly are one to talk about being fair and balanced as they are 100% up Bushs' butt

way to lie, you've never watched his show, because if you did you'd know that he is constantly bashing george bush on the iraq war, and for the slumping economy and gas prices.........i think bill o'reilly is a pompous jerk, but he also brings up some valid points......why dont you watch his show instead of reading your ultra left or right leaning blogs..........but i am sorry that you're jealous

Eshlemon
05-12-2008, 10:10 PM
Oops. Not moved yet... 22 responses, and counting.

This should be fun then.

jared81
05-12-2008, 10:14 PM

i suppose you dont like keith olbermanns show either, because he has a segment every night that he calls todays "worst person in the world", denounce that and then i would say you are being fair.

His'nBeatYour'n
05-12-2008, 10:17 PM
i suppose you dont like keith olbermanns show either, because he has a segment every night that he calls todays "worst person in the world", denounce that and then i would say you are being fair.

Come on, that whole segment is tongue in cheek. I don't watch Olbermann much, so he may be hateful, I don't know. But it isn't because of that segment.

MDFINFAN
05-12-2008, 11:20 PM

Watch it, Jared81 is not the only person who defends O'Reilly and shouldn't be called out..that's personal..please refrain for it, thanks, we can disagree with each other, but lets not call out one person when a lot of ppl do the same. We all guilty of defending ppl..

The_Dark_Knight
05-13-2008, 12:48 AM
Personally, a video clip of Bill O'Reilly having a behind the scenes tanturm 20 years ago on CBS is as relevent to the PoFo as Bryant Gumble's behind the scene blow up on the Today Show is as relevent to any of the sports thread in the Finheaven Forums.

Seeing how I don't get to see alot of news over here, imagine my disapointment when I opened the link to see what did O'Reilly do on air...only to see something that happened 20 years ago. I thought we discussed current events as it pertained to politics, the news and the war...not conjur up things that are completely irrelevent to this forum only to slander someone that most people don't like.

Eshlemon is right...move it to the Lounge. There will be many more comments made on it there than will be made on it in here.

His'nBeatYour'n
05-13-2008, 12:59 AM
Personally, a video clip of Bill O'Reilly having a behind the scenes tanturm 20 years ago on CBS is as relevent to the PoFo as Bryant Gumble's behind the scene blow up on the Today Show is as relevent to any of the sports thread in the Finheaven Forums.

Seeing how I don't get to see alot of news over here, imagine my disapointment when I opened the link to see what did O'Reilly do on air...only to see something that happened 20 years ago. I thought we discussed current events as it pertained to politics, the news and the war...not conjur up things that are completely irrelevent to this forum only to slander someone that most people don't like.

Eshlemon is right...move it to the Lounge. There will be many more comments made on it there than will be made on it in here.

But the responses have been political, and the party lines clearly drawn between those who have a problem with it and those who don't.

Anything O'Reilly is bound to be something that belongs in the PoFo.

I don't know how it is slander if it is an unedited video clip.

PATSSUCK
05-13-2008, 08:16 AM
:rolleyes2:
way to lie, you've never watched his show, because if you did you'd know that he is constantly bashing george bush on the iraq war, and for the slumping economy and gas prices
i think bill o'reilly is a pompous jerk, but he also brings up some valid points
why dont you watch his show instead of reading your ultra left or right leaning blogs..........but i am sorry that you're jealous

POINT #1 O'Reilly is finally jumping on the train, that the war has been carried out incorrectly, but he still calls those who oppose it "defeatist" and states that we have cant "surrender" like most Democrats want (I agree to a point with this.) He is still a hawk and for the most part a rabid defender of Bush. I watch his show quite a bit, probably more than you watch Olberman, who you are obsessed with.

POINT #2 I agree he does have good points, but he is a jerk. He thinks LOUD is RIGHT. He is constantly wrong on the facts and does not care. He calls anyone who disagrees with him a PINHEAD at some point during discussions. He cuts off mics, he attacks people, he is a loose cannon. Its not a matter of having a different voice than other people, its simply that he is a bully and a moron who cant control himself. I think he has self esteem issues personally

POINT #3 As for the YOU ARE JEALOUS comment. You are so childish with this comment it is quite sad. Are you Bill's cousin or something? Why would I be jealous of him? He is rich. He is successful This is all true. I guess I must be jealous of everyone who is this way. You are using the O'Reilly logic I guess ( he uses it to talk about "the Far left") I dont agree with O'Reilly, so I must be jealous. I guess there cant be any ground in between liking him and be jealous huh?

As for me, I am not a ULTRA LEFTIST. I am actually a moderate independant, who actually agrees more with the Republicans than he cares to admit. I voted for Bush TWICE. I will not vote Republican again this year in the Presidential Election. Again here you use the O'Reilly logic, which is "if you are not with me, then you are a PINHEAD and a member of the FAR LEFT."

PS: If you want to have a discussion about O'Reilly, please bring forth some substance and not talking points from his show. THANKS :up:

jared81
05-13-2008, 08:33 AM
Come on, that whole segment is tongue in cheek. I don't watch Olbermann much, so he may be hateful, I don't know. But it isn't because of that segment.

you can say the same thing about oreillys show, he bashs on mccain, hillary, and al sharpton.....yet, he is still friends with people like sharpton, and gives him a spot once a week on his radio show

PATSSUCK
05-13-2008, 08:42 AM

First Sorry for your lose. I have alot of friends in the area that are like bothers to me, so I could only imagine

Second He is a prominent political commentator. I agree it is not topical. because it was twenty years ago, but if it was Al Franken or some other left wing nut like Michael Moore doing something twenty years ago which validated their feels about him, would this forum ( which is about 90% conservative) have a problem?

PATSSUCK
05-13-2008, 08:43 AM
you can say the same thing about oreillys show, he bashs on mccain, hillary, and al sharpton.....yet, he is still friends with people like sharpton, and gives him a spot once a week on his radio show

He bashes McCain because he is not a Bush clone.

jared81
05-13-2008, 08:48 AM
:rolleyes2:

POINT #1 O'Reilly is finally jumping on the train, that the war has been carried out incorrectly, but he still calls those who oppose it "defeatist" and states that we have cant "surrender" like most Democrats want (I agree to a point with this.) He is still a hawk and for the most part a rabid defender of Bush. I watch his show quite a bit, probably more than you watch Olberman, who you are obsessed with.

POINT #2 I agree he does have good points, but he is a jerk. He thinks LOUD is RIGHT. He is constantly wrong on the facts and does not care. He calls anyone who disagrees with him a PINHEAD at some point during discussions. He cuts off mics, he attacks people, he is a loose cannon. Its not a matter of having a different voice than other people, its simply that he is a bully and a moron who cant control himself. I think he has self esteem issues personally

POINT #3 As for the YOU ARE JEALOUS comment. You are so childish with this comment it is quite sad. Are you Bill's cousin or something? Why would I be jealous of him? He is rich. He is successful This is all true. I guess I must be jealous of everyone who is this way. You are using the O'Reilly logic I guess ( he uses it to talk about "the Far left") I dont agree with O'Reilly, so I must be jealous. I guess there cant be any ground in between liking him and be jealous huh?

As for me, I am not a ULTRA LEFTIST. I am actually a moderate independant, who actually agrees more with the Republicans than he cares to admit. I voted for Bush TWICE. I will not vote Republican again this year in the Presidential Election. Again here you use the O'Reilly logic, which is "if you are not with me, then you are a PINHEAD and a member of the FAR LEFT."

PS: If you want to have a discussion about O'Reilly, please bring forth some substance and not talking points from his show. THANKS :up:

first off, why do you copy and paste with a quote that is 90% nothing i ever said (i ask you to please edit that post), second, i said that some people are jealous of oreilly's success, not because they disagree with him. but because of some of the words they have called him........i think alot of you are mad that he has a rather powelful voice (were talking about him now), and you have nobody that shares your view (jealousy isnt always about money, or cars). its funny that you called me childess, when you are using the words like "jerk", "bully, and moron" or that you only watch his show for a good laugh (do you not like sitcoms or something?) as for my retraction to your points:

POINT 1: oreilly has said for a number of years that the war was ran wrong, and until recently has been in favor with what has gone on.....he also (like me), doesnt feel you can leave that country right away, as it would kill millions of people in an ethnic cleansing, and we'd be right back to where we started

POINT 2: his pinheads and patriots segment, is his own opinion, just like when "his'nbeatyour'n", said that olbermanns segment on "worst person in the world was "tongue in cheek", ive have not seen him turn someones mic off in a couple of years, and yes he is loud at times, but he always gives the last word

jared81
05-13-2008, 08:50 AM
He bashes McCain because he is not a Bush clone.

:rolleyes:

PATSSUCK
05-13-2008, 08:56 AM
first off, why do you copy and paste with a quote that is 90% nothing i ever said (i ask you to please edit that post), second, i said that some people are jealous of oreilly's success, not because they disagree with him. but because of some of the words they have called him........i think alot of you are mad that he has a rather powelful voice (were talking about him now), and you have nobody that shares your view (jealousy isnt always about money, or cars). its funny that you called me childess, when you are using the words like "jerk", "bully, and moron" or that you only watch his show for a good laugh (do you not like sitcoms or something?) as for my retraction to your points:

POINT 1: oreilly has said for a number of years that the war was ran wrong, and until recently has been in favor with what has gone on.....he also (like me), doesnt feel you can leave that country right away, as it would kill millions of people in an ethnic cleansing, and we'd be right back to where we started

POINT 2: his pinheads and patriots segment, is his own opinion, just like when "his'nbeatyour'n", said that olbermanns segment on "worst person in the world was "tongue in cheek", ive have not seen him turn someones mic off in a couple of years, and yes he is loud at times, but he always gives the last word

Quote:
Originally Posted by jared81
i think bill o'reilly is a pompous jerk, but he also brings up some valid points
why dont you watch his show instead of reading your ultra left or right leaning blogs..........but i am sorry that you're jealous

You did not say that I was jealous? Check you post

Everything I countered was in the post directed at me .. so I dont understand what you mean when you said that I "misquoted you".

In using "moron", "jerk", etc I am simply using some words that he uses on his show.

He has turned the mike off on quite a few people over the years.

Alot of people share my views. I believe he is a polarizing figure like a Coulter, Moore, etc. I think alot of people hate him and there alot who like him. To say that no one agrees with me is wrong

Finally, At the end of the day, he is really not important at all

Finally, I dont even watch Olberman, so why do you bring him into this conversation.

jared81
05-13-2008, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jared81

You did not say that I was jealous? Check you post

Everything I countered was in the post directed at me .. so I dont understand what you mean when you said that I "misquoted you".

In using "moron", "jerk", etc I am simply using some words that he uses on his show.

Finally, I dont even watch Olberman, so why do you bring him into this conversation.

i did say you you're jealous, and how is using school yard words any less childish than me calling you jealous?

if you dont watch him (olberman), then i wont bring him up, i was just stating that he (being on the other side of the fence), has some offensive segments too.

ih8brady
05-13-2008, 09:14 AM
First Sorry for your lose. I have alot of friends in the area that are like bothers to me, so I could only imagine

Second He is a prominent political commentator. I agree it is not topical. because it was twenty years ago, but if it was Al Franken or some other left wing nut like Michael Moore doing something twenty years ago which validated their feels about him, would this forum ( which is about 90% conservative) have a problem?

:err:

PATSSUCK
05-13-2008, 09:27 AM
i did say you you're jealous, and how is using school yard words any less childish than me calling you jealous?

if you dont watch him (olberman), then i wont bring him up, i was just stating that he (being on the other side of the fence), has some offensive segments too.

Its not. I am however talking about a TV personality. You have backtracked twice on the jealous comment, but meh whatever agree to disagree ok?

Tpaddle
05-13-2008, 11:41 PM
lmao...priceless

ih8brady
05-14-2008, 02:38 AM
Finally saw it. :lol: I love how he yells about doing it live later :sidelol:

Maynard the Hammer
05-14-2008, 02:42 AM
i was expecting much worse. berman was way worse..and more funny

Jaydog57
05-23-2008, 03:34 PM
My stepfather watches 'The O'Reilly Factor' on a nightly basis, and I tried watching it with him, but I can't stand that guy. He makes his point, halfway allows others to make their's, when he's not interrupting them, and almost refuses to see a different point of view of ANYTHING. Granted, I've only made it through 3 episodes of his show, but he just pisses me off. I guess that's part of his show though.:rolleyes:

Blackocrates
05-23-2008, 04:17 PM
I guess that's part of his show though.:rolleyes:

Yeah, it's Jerry Springer minus the midgets, the fights, and the chants of Jerry Jerry Jerry.

Jaydog57
05-23-2008, 07:19 PM
Yeah, it's Jerry Springer minus the midgets, the fights, and the chants of Jerry Jerry Jerry.:up::sidelol:

Nappy Roots
05-23-2008, 09:11 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5j2YDq6FkVE&feature=related

lmao...