PDA

View Full Version : James Hardy in trouble - Beast where are you

FORMER FIN1
05-14-2008, 01:04 PM
http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/playerbreakingnews.asp?sport=NFL&id=4635&line=116231&spln=1

Hey Seed..... Hayseed. That's funny. I see where your draft pick James Hardy beat up his old man Sunday. Fort wayne is a good training ground for Buffalo. Looks like he's in Niagra trailer park mode already. He should fit in real nice with the fan base in Buttfellow.

John from Hemet
05-14-2008, 05:26 PM
http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/playerbreakingnews.asp?sport=NFL&id=4635&line=116231&spln=1

Hey Seed..... Hayseed. That's funny. I see where your draft pick James Hardy beat up his old man Sunday. Fort wayne is a good training ground for Buffalo. Looks like he's in Niagra trailer park mode already. He should fit in real nice with the fan base in Buttfellow.

Oh no you didn't....

A finfan didn't just talk about lack of charactor in a player on another NFL team.

FORMER FIN1
05-14-2008, 06:21 PM
Oh no you didn't....

A finfan didn't just talk about lack of charactor in a player on another NFL team.

We catch enough hell for it. Damn straight I'm gonna give it to buttfellow.

Justasportsfan
05-15-2008, 02:33 PM

His Dad deserved it. He's a finfan. Nuff said .

BEAST
05-16-2008, 12:17 AM
BEAST where are you?
On top of your mother. I had a little trouble finding the hole, next time I'll bring a truck load of flour. That should make the wet spots more visible, then it's just a matter of trial and error.

retired opfinistic
05-16-2008, 01:30 PM
On top of your mother. I had a little trouble finding the hole, next time I'll bring a truck load of flour. That should make the wet spots more visible, then it's just a matter of trial and error.
Beat's the 2x4 I gotta hang onto when doin' the anal spelunk on yo mutha!

TotoreMexico
05-16-2008, 01:49 PM

Perfect fit for the jills

retired opfinistic
05-16-2008, 03:22 PM
Perfect fit for the jills
:up:

BEAST
05-19-2008, 09:59 AM
Beat's the 2x4 I gotta hang onto when doin' the anal spelunk on yo mutha!
But instead of the 2x4 being sideways, you hold it infront of you to make up for your short comings. :lol:

retired opfinistic
05-19-2008, 11:03 AM
But instead of the 2x4 being sideways, you hold it infront of you to make up for your short comings. :lol:
:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

Yo mamma still didn't feel nothin.

feelthepain
05-19-2008, 12:10 PM
His Dad deserved it. He's a finfan. Nuff said .

Nahh, he just couldn't find you!!

feelthepain
05-19-2008, 12:12 PM

So the rumors true, you Bill fans don't just do that to each other.

BEAST
05-19-2008, 04:23 PM
So the rumors true, you Bill fans don't just do that to each other.
What, you haven't had enough of being our bitch over at the Zone? :rolleyes2:

BEAST
05-19-2008, 04:59 PM
Poor little Former Finfan must have run away to root for a team with the chance at the playoffs. :boohoo:

BEAST
05-21-2008, 09:48 AM
Former Finfan is still M.I.A., maybe he became a Giants fan? Lord knows that the Miami Dullphag bandwagon isn't going anywhere. :boohoo:

BobDole
05-21-2008, 10:12 AM
Former Finfan is still M.I.A., maybe he became a Giants fan? Lord knows that the Miami Dullphag bandwagon isn't going anywhere. :boohoo:

it is all about you. i mean, that's why we're here, right? delusions of grandeur much?

BEAST
05-21-2008, 10:29 AM
it is all about you. i mean, that's why we're here, right? delusions of grandeur much?
How you got that from my post is beyond me.

But to answer your question, yes it is about me. This whole thread was directed at me, hence the "Beast where are you?" in the title. Do yourself a favor and invest in some reading comprehension classes you moronic fukstick.

BobDole
05-21-2008, 10:50 AM

But to answer your question, yes it is about me. This whole thread was directed at me, hence the "Beast where are you?" in the title. Do yourself a favor and invest in some reading comprehension classes you moronic fukstick.

i was thinking along the lines of your **** talking being extreme enough to actually keep someone away from the forum in fear of your awesome wrath. and i thought it was pretty obvious from what i comprehended during reading it. did i type that slow enough for you?

SabanHater
05-21-2008, 01:29 PM

dude, go pound a bag of sand up your *** and get the fuc off this site. Your a fucn loser Bills fan, and your little dirty @ss isn't welcome here. So go back to your house made out of mud, take a bath in your troff after your mom's done washing her nuts, and don't come back. I may be mistaken, but I thought there was a forum for your team as well. Go talk to those $#!theads. Maybe you can come back when you win a SuperBowl. :sidelol: I guess it was not nice knowing ya.

retired opfinistic
05-21-2008, 01:42 PM

:err:

It is illogical to leave the c out of '****'.

BEAST
05-21-2008, 06:56 PM
:err:

It is illogical to leave the c out of '****'.
**** off

Better?

BEAST
05-21-2008, 06:57 PM
dude, go pound a bag of sand up your *** and get the fuc off this site. Your a fucn loser Bills fan, and your little dirty @ss isn't welcome here. So go back to your house made out of mud, take a bath in your troff after your mom's done washing her nuts, and don't come back. I may be mistaken, but I thought there was a forum for your team as well. Go talk to those $#!theads. Maybe you can come back when you win a SuperBowl. :sidelol: I guess it was not nice knowing ya.
I think I'll stay around, thanks anyway.

HurriPhin
05-22-2008, 04:47 AM

It's your secret admiration for us Dolphags isn't it. Or maybe it was Twinkle Toes' on DWTS that did it for you. Whatever it was Least, your mother already let us know about your closet habits. :limp:

emeraldfin
05-22-2008, 08:05 AM

C'mon dude leave the Beast alone its not his fault he tries to hide his love for the Fins.

I mean he only joined the forum this month and he already has over a 100 posts. He tries to cover it, but Beast its okay, just come out and admit your a Fins fan.

BEAST
05-22-2008, 09:38 AM
It's your secret admiration for us Dolphags isn't it. Or maybe it was Twinkle Toes' on DWTS that did it for you. Whatever it was Least, your mother already let us know about your closet habits.
:sidelol:

Good to see that you finally realize that you are indeed a Dullphag. :lol:

:limp:
:lol:

That smiley is great, but it doesn't work when I try it. :HurriPhin:

BEAST
05-22-2008, 09:42 AM
C'mon dude leave the Beast alone its not his fault he tries to hide his love for the Fins.

I mean he only joined the forum this month and he already has over a 100 posts. He tries to cover it, but Beast its okay, just come out and admit your a Fins fan.
Yawn, snore, ZZZzzz

You guys are boringly predictable. First it was "Norwood", then it was "Boy I Love Losing Superbowls", then it was "yo momma" and now it's "You're a closet Dullphag fan".

What's next, "My father can beat up your mother"? :rolleyes:

BORING!

emeraldfin
05-22-2008, 10:25 AM
Yawn, snore, ZZZzzz

You guys are boringly predictable. First it was "Norwood", then it was "Boy I Love Losing Superbowls", then it was "yo momma" and now it's "You're a closet Dullphag fan".

What's next, "My father can beat up your mother"? :rolleyes:

BORING!

Why dont you **** off then?

retired opfinistic
05-22-2008, 10:29 AM
**** off

Better?
:d-day:

BEAST
05-22-2008, 11:44 AM
Why dont you **** off then?
Wow, you went from zero to meltdown pretty quick. :lol:

I understand, you're still smarting over the pain of a 1-15 season. Better get used to it sweetpea, you're in for alot more heartache. :sidelol:

retired opfinistic
05-22-2008, 11:54 AM
sweetpea:err:

emeraldfin
05-22-2008, 12:02 PM
Wow, you went from zero to meltdown pretty quick. :lol:

I understand, you're still smarting over the pain of a 1-15 season. Better get used to it sweetpea, you're in for alot more heartache. :sidelol:

In fairness your not the worst poster I have seen from an opponents board. At least you stick to where the Bills are discussed and not lynching the main forum with ****.

You just talk alot of **** here instead:D

BEAST
05-22-2008, 12:05 PM
In fairness your not the worst poster I have seen from an opponents board. At least you stick to where the Bills are discussed and not lynching the main forum with ****.

You just talk alot of **** here instead:D
Trust me, I'd be on the main board quicker than you jumping into fairy conga line, but the mods restricted my access to this forum only. I guess when the truth hurts, limit the number of forums the truth can be spoken. :rolleyes:

retired opfinistic
05-22-2008, 12:07 PM
Trust me, I'd be on the main board quicker than you jumping into fairy conga line, but the mods restricted my access to this forum only. I guess when the truth hurts, limit the number of forums the truth can be spoken. :rolleyes:
:lol: :woot:

SabanHater
05-22-2008, 12:54 PM

alright. if you like abuse. :hi5:

BleedinGreenNC
05-23-2008, 12:53 PM
alright. if you like abuse. :hi5:

dude loves the rough stuff!

John from Hemet
05-23-2008, 04:55 PM

Well.....in all fairness the title of the thread is direct to him.

just sayin

BEAST
05-23-2008, 09:54 PM
Well.....in all fairness the title of the thread is direct to him.

just sayin
Thanks, but don't try to reason with them, it's impossible.