PDA

View Full Version : Florida License Test Help!

=FinTunaWorld=
05-18-2008, 11:35 PM
Ok I got the 2007 "Florida Drivers Handbook" right here my test is Tuesday,I'm getting started to study this handbook but I don't know If I should study Chapter 5 & 6 they both seem irrelevant but I don't know.?

Tetragrammaton
05-19-2008, 12:05 AM
I don't remember chapters, but remember numbers. Like, how far you should be before changing lanes. They usually have a multiple choice of numbers really close to one another, so know those exactly.

And then after you learn them and pass the test, prepare to never use them again.

phinphan896
05-19-2008, 12:11 AM
^you can take it again right after if you fail, thats what i did and i passed the second time

spydertl79
05-19-2008, 01:09 AM
Study the road signs and what different colors and shapes mean on signs, thats 1/2 of the test.

Tetragrammaton
05-19-2008, 01:49 AM
Study the road signs and what different colors and shapes mean on signs, thats 1/2 of the test.

That too. You think you know them, but when you only see the shape, it can be hard to correlate them.

Also, for the driving test, drive like an old lady. Stop before the stop line. Etc, etc.

=FinTunaWorld=
05-19-2008, 08:02 AM

Definitely got that locked up I'm up still studying this handbook on the rest, I can't fail!! lol.:D

Dolfan32323
05-19-2008, 11:34 AM
Know what a STOP sign looks like. That was on my test I remember lol. The tests are a joke, don't worry about it. I was given the test to get a Trucker's License (on accident) and came within 1 question of passing it without knowing anything on the subject. You'll be fine.

=FinTunaWorld=
05-20-2008, 12:43 AM
Know what a STOP sign looks like. That was on my test I remember lol. The tests are a joke, don't worry about it. I was given the test to get a Trucker's License (on accident) and came within 1 question of passing it without knowing anything on the subject. You'll be fine.

haha truckers are the most laziest with low responsibility drivers out there.

Greatness920
05-21-2008, 02:27 AM
are you taking the restricted or the actual license test cuz the real test is driving not those questions at least it was for me

Cuban Dave 9
05-21-2008, 10:53 AM
I cheated on that test

=FinTunaWorld=
05-22-2008, 02:23 PM
are you taking the restricted or the actual license test cuz the real test is driving not those questions at least it was for me
Restricted :-). Test re schedule for next btw so I know I'll pass with the extra time to enlighten my brain.

Greatness920
05-22-2008, 05:13 PM
Restricted :-). Test re schedule for next btw so I know I'll pass with the extra time to enlighten my brain.

u dont need to study the signs unless ur like not too smart... or havent paid any attention ever when ur with soemoen drivign and the other questions are easy like u need to know when to put ur blinker on how many feet before i think its 300. oh and ur questions about ur lights and also ur wheels on a hill how they should face and stuff its all in the book dont read too much into it

greatwade
05-22-2008, 05:22 PM
i tested positive