PDA

View Full Version : For all of you who ....

jreg1
05-20-2008, 09:57 AM
I first want ot say that I would like for JT to be in for the ota's as much as anybody. I also understand that he is a veteran and he deserves some time away from the game and he will come in refreshed and ready to go! If you disagree that's fine but heres what I want you to do. The next time you are up for vacation and you and your family have a trip planned go in and tell your wife that you can't go because you are going to stay at work and help with the temp workers (workers that won't be at the company long). Also tell her that it was your idea and that it was not mandatory! Skip your well deserved time away from the job and show some leadership and help out!! Like Jason said in a recent interview he already knows how to get down in a three point stance!!

rev kev
05-20-2008, 10:00 AM
I first want ot say that I would like for JT to be in for the ota's as much as anybody. I also understand that he is a veteran and he deserves some time away from the game and he will come in refreshed and ready to go! If you disagree that's fine but heres what I want you to do. The next time you are up for vacation and you and your family have a trip planned go in and tell your wife that you can't go because you are going to stay at work and help with the temp workers (workers that won't be at the company long). Also tell her that it was your idea and that it was not mandatory! Skip your well deserved time away from the job and show some leadership and help out!! Like Jason said in a recent interview he already knows how to get down in a three point stance!!

You know what you can do with this thread... :foundout:

dolpns13
05-20-2008, 10:10 AM

Lol to this thread and the sense (or severe lackthereof) it is trying to make... :sidelol:

so your saying his 5 month vacation from January - May wasnt enough for him... He still needs more? What field are you in where you get almost 2 quarters of the year off and still get paid 7.5 million cause I need to join your industry.

stevec
05-20-2008, 12:10 PM
OK...I would really like to see a Moderator jump in on this thread. I don't think that anyone should be allowed to post a thread where the Subject Line means absolutely nothing!

Posters should not be allowed to post ... subject lines "enticing" people to open the thread a read something that has been beaten to death in multiple other threads.

Dredd1050
05-20-2008, 12:11 PM
"no Thanks"

X-Pacolypse
05-20-2008, 12:12 PM

Settle down Beavis.

BillsFanInPeace
05-20-2008, 12:15 PM

Let me ask you this when did the season end for the fins?

When is the first OTA?

IS that not enough months to be away from the game?

HurriPhin
05-20-2008, 12:19 PM

Are you really comparing a one week paid vacation to a 4 month long off-season? :rolleyes:

BTW, I also know how to get down in a 3pt stance. :lol:

dolpns13
05-20-2008, 12:22 PM
Are you really comparing a one week paid vacation to a 4 month long off-season? :rolleyes:

BTW, I also know how to get down in a 3pt stance. :lol:

Thats exaclty what I said. This thread is absolutely ridiculuos and has no bearing of sanity whatsoever

HurriPhin
05-20-2008, 12:24 PM
Thank goodness this silly tihs is now buried in the depths

:woot:

BEAST
05-20-2008, 04:57 PM
Thank goodness this silly tihs is now buried in the depths

:woot:
That was almost a complete coherent sentence. Looks like those special ed classes are paying off after all.

HurriPhin
05-20-2008, 05:06 PM
That was almost a complete coherent sentence. Looks like those special ed classes are paying off after all.

Hey genius, Its a word spelled backwards.

Like: You're an elohssa.

I dekcuf your mother.

Your sister's a erohw.

Although you probably need someone to hold up a mirror to your computer screen and read it for you.

motormeat0170
05-20-2008, 07:51 PM

Are you seriously trying to equate being paid millions of dollars to play a game with actually working for a living to feed a family? I sure hope not
because that is a friggin joke... At this point I'm over JT, his attitude, & really coundn't care less whether we trade him or keep him.... :rolleyes2:

TotoreMexico
05-20-2008, 08:55 PM

I dekcuf your mother.

Your sister's a erohw.

Although you probably need someone to hold up a mirror to your computer screen and read it for you.

Don't try to explain it to him, after all he is a jills fan... :rolleyes2:

dolfan06
05-20-2008, 09:07 PM

I dekcuf your mother.

Your sister's a erohw.

Although you probably need someone to hold up a mirror to your computer screen and read it for you.what do you expect from a bills fan, he probably steps on the gas before he puts it in gear too.:d-day:

WVDolphan
05-20-2008, 10:04 PM
Settle down Beavis.

:sidelol: Butthead-----"Settle down Beavis." "The tuna is gonna kick JT's ***."

Beavis --- "Yea YEA. CUT HIM. Give him the Chair. THe chair."