PDA

View Full Version : 360 headset.....

Johnny Blaze
05-20-2008, 06:26 PM
i have the wired 360 headset that comes with the 360. i only had live for a week now and only been using the headset for that amout of time and it already broke, the problem is my mic i can hear people fin through the headset but when i talk they cant hear me . i already checked if it on mute and all that stuff. i know its the mic cause when i sent a voice mail its blank. i open the earpiece up and saw that the black wire isnt connected to anything can anyone help me on how i can hook it to something or fix this problem pleasee i dont want to buy a new headset but its not as fun as talking back to who your playing

fishfanfromjerz
05-20-2008, 10:28 PM
try playing with the volume knob, and also, try sliding the switch thats located on the the portion where the volume knob is.......i had the same problem, till i played around with those two things

the becktionary
05-20-2008, 10:30 PM
try playing with the volume knob, and also, try sliding the switch thats located on the the portion where the volume knob is.......i had the same problem, till i played around with those two things

hopefully that will help you! I can't really think of anything else that could help you

Troysif
05-23-2008, 12:57 PM
360 Headsets are terrible. There isn't much you can do. You can take care of it like a baby, and the damn thing will still break, I have been through like 6 or 7 in two years, and a couple of those breaking within a month.

Amars
05-24-2008, 08:55 AM
mine broke too. I just use my mic from my cell phone. It work just as good.