PDA

View Full Version : Cam Cameron is to BLAME for all of this.

FinLaden
05-21-2008, 08:29 PM
It was in November 2007 that JT was approached about doing DWTS. In the mist of an 0-13 season!

If you will remember it was very very ugly around here all the way up to the bitter end. I am sure Cameron had given JT the Golden Cam Seal of Approval the same approval given to other Cam favs. Jesse Chatman, Lorenzo Booker and Cleo Lemon before him.

When take no BS Parcells showed up. Taylor did not bother asking for permisson.

If the Dolphins had been some what a competitive team perhaps with Brady Quinn leading the charge and vying for a playoff berth. He would have told those Hollywood faries to go F themselves. :up:

CitizenSnips
05-21-2008, 09:36 PM
It was in November 2007 that JT was approached about doing DWTS. In the mist of an 0-13 season!

If you will remember it was very very ugly around here all the way up to the bitter end. I am sure Cameron had given JT the Golden Cam Seal of Approval the same approval given to other Cam favs. Jesse Chatman, Lorenzo Booker and Cleo Lemon before him.

When take no BS Parcells showed up. Taylor did not bother asking for permisson.

If the Dolphins had been some what a competitive team perhaps with Brady Quinn leading the charge and vying for a playoff berth. He would have told those Hollywood faries to go F themselves. :up:

Oh god. Where to start. Jason Taylor has made it very clear this is something he wanted to pursue, and I have a feeling it wouldn't have mattered who the coach was.

Secondly, congrats on sneaking in the Brady Quinn comment. Yeah, we'd have still been a 5 win or less team with him, im positive of that.

and finally,
Golden Cam Seal of Approval the same approval given to other Cam favs. Jesse Chatman, Lorenzo Booker and Cleo Lemon before him. What in the world does that even mean?

BigScuingili
05-21-2008, 09:43 PM
I am curious however to see how Flacco progresses under that tool. I hope the best for Flacco, but Cam Cameron is a moron, period!

endorPHINS72
05-21-2008, 09:57 PM
Oh god. Where to start. Jason Taylor has made it very clear this is something he wanted to pursue, and I have a feeling it wouldn't have mattered who the coach was.

Secondly, congrats on sneaking in the Brady Quinn comment. Yeah, we'd have still been a 5 win or less team with him, im positive of that.

and finally, What in the world does that even mean?

Kudos for your Futurama pics! I love that show too.

But as for the JT saga, I do think a lot of this mess has to do with JT's ego and being threatened by the strict demeanor of Bill Parcells. JT has said he wants to be traded, not that he wants to go to Hollywood immediately. That sounds to me like he doesn't want anything to do with the new Miami Dolphins. I completely understand if he wants to go play for a contender and try for a Super Bowl ring, but this whole Dancing with the Stars crap has been an embarassment and a huge distraction for a team looking to move in the right direction.

And I agree with you that had we drafted Brady Quinn last year, we probably wouldn't have won more than 5 games. But I believe the ceiling for Brady Quinn is much higher than that of John Beck, who I can't help but see as anything but a possibly decent backup QB in the NFL.

Anety613
05-21-2008, 10:22 PM
first of all bill parcells had not been hired when JT agreed to do the show...so he didnt have to ask for permission and im sure he didnt ask cameron because the bottom line is that the show was during the OFFSEASON where players can do whatever they want...and thats exactly what he did...

i dont blame him for wanting to set up his life for after football...and i dont blame him for wanting to leave miami...after all the pro bowl years he has given us he hasnt gotten anything in return except a crappy 20-44 record the past 4 seasons....

i bet you zach thomas was THRILLED inside knowing he would have a chance to go to a winning team...of course he didnt say this because maybe he did want to stay in miami but he now has a chance to win a super bowl and thats what JT wants...especially at this stage of his career...its the same reason why shaq left miami to try to win in phoenix...and why everyone goes to the stupid patriots...

so people need to stop all this hating on JT because the guy has given us 11 GREAT football years and plenty of great moments to be remembered...he has single handedly won us some games with his game changing plays and now this is how people want to thank him? by saying he is a hypocrite and turning our backs on possibly the greatest defensive lineman the dolphins have had?

and now all of a sudden parcells is god and he doesnt make any mistakes? he has gone about the situation the wrong way as well... you dont treat your star player that way...he deserves much more...we all know what JT does on sundays so theres no doubt on how he plays...and why is it ok for parcells to be welcoming ricky back with open arms? the same ricky who retired over night basically self handedly killing our 2004 season and ABANDONING all the fans, his teammates and his coaches not only that year but then 2 or 3 more failed drug tests all resulting in suspensions...yeah its smart to keep that guy around...this is the same thing that johnson and wannstedt did to marino and they forced him out and to retire...

i hope JT does get traded and has a chance to win his ring like zach has now...and then when he has ANOTHER PRO BOWL season we will definitely be missing his game and what he brings to the table like so many other former dolphins who we have turned our back to and they ended up doing great on other teams....

esafille
05-21-2008, 11:04 PM

because Brady Quinn has done what in the NFL?

Casas9425
05-21-2008, 11:19 PM
brady quinn is a much better prospect than john beck. cam was the only moron that would have passed on him. quinn hasn't done anything in the nfl because the guy in front of him went nuts. what is beck's excuse for not having done squat?

Champ
05-21-2008, 11:22 PM
CAMERON SUCKS!!!!

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

BEAST
05-21-2008, 11:28 PM
:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

Poor little Dullphag fans are upset because their best player finally wised up and wants out. So lets blame everybody and his mother for it. PRICELESS! :sidelol:

FinLaden
05-22-2008, 12:38 AM
I dont understand why a thread exposing the truth and root of the problem gets jetisoned to the bottom of the sea?

HurriPhin
05-22-2008, 02:59 AM
I dont understand why a thread exposing the truth and root of the problem gets jetisoned to the bottom of the sea?

I think you just answered your own question.

SabanHater
05-22-2008, 12:51 PM
Cam is a loser. End of story.

TotoreMexico
05-22-2008, 07:57 PM

Because here's where all the threads started by trolls (just like you slipperytroll) go