PDA

View Full Version : Justasportsfan

Just A Licker
05-23-2008, 06:06 PM
Hello Dolphin Fans!

My other screename on here is justasportsfan and I'm a certified Losman testicle Licker. I love JP and he is my favorite Bills player ever.

It's not his fault that he sucks as an NFL qb. He may take a lot of sacks, have a mental disability, and be a turnover machine, but dammit he is a nice guy and just bought a house in buffalo so why screw him over? After all as a Bills fan I'm used to mediocrity and want to see this team move to Toronto and hopefully win 4 games a season during the rest of JP's career.

Jp for Bills starting QB in 2008! Screw Trent Edwards even though he's 100x the QB JP is!

Justasportsfan

Me and JP - :hi5:

dolfan06
05-23-2008, 08:31 PM
Hello Dolphin Fans!

My other screename on here is justasportsfan and I'm a certified Losman testicle Licker. I love JP and he is my favorite Bills player ever.

It's not his fault that he sucks as an NFL qb. He may take a lot of sacks, have a mental disability, and be a turnover machine, but dammit he is a nice guy and just bought a house in buffalo so why screw him over? After all as a Bills fan I'm used to mediocrity and want to see this team move to Toronto and hopefully win 4 games a season during the rest of JP's career.

Jp for Bills starting QB in 2008! Screw Trent Edwards even though he's 100x the QB JP is!

Justasportsfan

Me and JP - :hi5:when i first saw the title of this thread i thought justa finally accepted what he really was!

SpaceMountain16
05-24-2008, 12:08 AM
Well at least get the fairly cool rampaging Buffalo avatar!

dolfan06
05-24-2008, 10:32 AM
Well at least get the fairly cool rampaging Buffalo avatar!how about this one!
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2009/01/avatar1510_01-1.jpg

BEAST
05-24-2008, 11:13 AM
how about this one!
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2009/01/avatar1510_01-1.jpg
A picture of another gay dolphin?

You're making my job way too easy 06. :lol:

dolfan06
05-24-2008, 11:30 AM
A picture of another gay dolphin?

You're making my job way too easy 06. :lol:its always easy for the retarded.:lol:

jp2lee783
05-24-2008, 11:53 AM
Hello Dolphin Fans!

Justasportsfan

Me and JP - :hi5:

Whoa for a sec I thought you were talking about John Beck!

WVDolphan
05-24-2008, 12:41 PM
Whoa for a sec I thought you were talking about John Beck!

:lol:

motormeat0170
05-24-2008, 05:46 PM
Holy crap I haven't been on the depths for a while, I didn't know Justa was still around..... I figured she would have died a long time ago from one of the many STD's she's contracted over the years.... Justa it's good to see you're still hangin in there...:up:

Just A Licker
05-28-2008, 07:41 PM
Holy crap I haven't been on the depths for a while, I didn't know Justa was still around..... I figured she would have died a long time ago from one of the many STD's she's contracted over the years.... Justa it's good to see you're still hangin in there...:up:

Nope I'm still alive and well.

Although I do have some festering sores in my mouth. I hope it's not from JP's penis being inserted there on a daily basis. :unsure: