PDA

View Full Version : The Beast

retired opfinistic
05-27-2008, 11:43 AM
You guys decide is he a pitcher or catcher?

retired opfinistic
05-27-2008, 11:45 AM
I think option 3 is where he falls. Best of 'both worlds' for the whiny little beyotch.

BobDole
05-27-2008, 11:47 AM
i think he is the pitcher. he can dish it out, but he can't take it. or maybe he can......

retired opfinistic
05-27-2008, 11:49 AM
i think he is the pitcher. he can dish it out, but he can't take it. or maybe he can......
Good point. Mybe that explains why he dishes it out so much. Getting ram-rodded daily must make you a bitter person. :boohoo:

gillderais
05-27-2008, 12:11 PM
i think he takes it both ways.

BleedinGreenNC
05-27-2008, 12:14 PM
He loves the bologna pony!

BobDole
05-27-2008, 12:20 PM
Good point. Mybe that explains why he dishes it out so much. Getting ram-rodded daily must make you a bitter person. :boohoo:

he's gotta let all those feelings - that have been hanging in his closet for all these years - out somehow. right now, i'm sure he is grabbing his ankles somewhere. or maybe sitting on a thumb. or maybe masturbating in his own feces while thinking about grabbing his ankles or sitting on his thumb. either way, he's a flamer.

retired opfinistic
05-27-2008, 12:46 PM
he's gotta let all those feelings - that have been hanging in his closet for all these years - out somehow. right now, i'm sure he is grabbing his ankles somewhere. or maybe sitting on a thumb. or maybe masturbating in his own feces while thinking about grabbing his ankles or sitting on his thumb. either way, he's a flamer.:sidelol:

BleedinGreenNC
05-27-2008, 01:05 PM
he's gotta let all those feelings - that have been hanging in his closet for all these years - out somehow. right now, i'm sure he is grabbing his ankles somewhere. or maybe sitting on a thumb. or maybe masturbating in his own feces while thinking about grabbing his ankles or sitting on his thumb. either way, he's a flamer.

Thats just nasty!

Justasportsfan
05-27-2008, 01:05 PM
You guys decide is he a pitcher or catcher?

Still no luck finding a male partner huh , Mrs. Swallows?

Yeah, I still see in your location that you're still looking for a fudgepacking boyfriend. Too bad Dolfag06 is all crusted up or you'd make a wonderful pair.

retired opfinistic
05-27-2008, 01:16 PM
Still no luck finding a male partner huh , Mrs. Swallows?

Yeah, I still see in your location that you're still looking for a fudgepacking boyfriend. Too bad Dolfag06 is all crusted up or you'd make a wonderful pair.
Yup, he's a pitcher, the catcher just showed up.

Justasportsfan
05-27-2008, 01:55 PM
Yup, he's a pitcher, the catcher just showed up.
you're the one with a picture of a boy in his avatar.

retired opfinistic
05-27-2008, 02:18 PM
That's Opie! The baddest mofo in Mayberry!

Justasportsfan
05-27-2008, 02:46 PM
That's Opie! The baddest mofo in Mayberry!keep your fantasies to yourself.

BobDole
05-27-2008, 02:54 PM
keep your fantasies to yourself.

step 1: read justa's post

step 2: look at the picture directly under what he wrote

step 3: ponder

BwanaZulia
05-27-2008, 03:23 PM
Who is this beast you speak of?

BZ

BEAST
05-27-2008, 04:52 PM
I think option 3 is where he falls. Best of 'both worlds' for the whiny little beyotch.
Look, ohphagtastic made a poll (that's "poll", not "pole" like you're used to riding) to see how stupid his fellow Dullphags actually are. And as usual his thread gets to stay in this forum, while others are moved to the spam forum.

Mods, is this thread okay? Is it allowable under your twisted backwards rules or should it be moved to the spam forum?

If I made a thread asking the same thing about ohphagtastic, I'm sure it would get deleted. The thing is, I don't have to ask because I already know that ohphagtastic rides the flesh colored banana, he's a Dullphag fan after all.

BEAST
05-27-2008, 04:53 PM
Kinda makes you wonder whether or not we should contact child welfare in his county to ensure that his fetish never gets to happen.

BEAST
05-27-2008, 04:55 PM

Step 1: Read BobDole's post

Step 2: wake up

Step 3: move on

:rolleyes:

BEAST
05-27-2008, 04:56 PM
Who is this beast you speak of?

BZ
JetKingdom sucks and is a waste of bandwidth. Much like this place.....

BobDole
05-27-2008, 04:58 PM
Look, ohphagtastic made a poll (that's "poll", not "pole" like you're used to riding) to see how stupid his fellow Dullphags actually are. And as usual his thread gets to stay in this forum, while others are moved to the spam forum.

Mods, is this thread okay? Is it allowable under your twisted backwards rules or should it be moved to the spam forum?

If I made a thread asking the same thing about ohphagtastic, I'm sure it would get deleted. The thing is, I don't have to ask because I already know that ohphagtastic rides the flesh colored banana, he's a Dullphag fan after all.

took you long enough. damn.

dude, are you serious with these 'wild' accusations? this is a dolphins site. if i were on your site, which i am sure you are a huge hit on, they would be moving my threads too if they were complete garbage. we get the benefit of the doubt. you don't. big surprise. some conspiracy.

again, if you relate some football knowledge into your assjack posts, then you will get some leniency. don't think i can say it much clearer than that.

BEAST
05-27-2008, 05:04 PM
took you long enough. damn.

dude, are you serious with these 'wild' accusations? this is a dolphins site. if i were on your site, which i am sure you are a huge hit on, they would be moving my threads too if they were complete garbage. we get the benefit of the doubt. you don't. big surprise. some conspiracy.

again, if you relate some football knowledge into your assjack posts, then you will get some leniency. don't think i can say it much clearer than that.
Go suck a ****, fagmo.

This is a smack forum, correct?

This is where Dullphag fans and rival fans come to talk trash, is it not?

So why would it matter whether this was a Dullphag site or not? This forum is supposed to be for all fans, not just Dullphaggots.

dolfan06
05-27-2008, 05:21 PM

:sidelol:

retired opfinistic
05-27-2008, 05:39 PM

If I made a thread asking the same thing about ohphagtastic, I'm sure it would get deleted. The thing is, I don't have to ask because I already know that ohphagtastic rides the flesh colored banana, he's a Dullphag fan after all.:lol:

I'll give you points for that! I LMFAO!

WVDolphan
05-28-2008, 12:09 AM

Still the strongest point that can be made. You cant take that **** out of context. Opfinistic seems to have some kind of fetish for whoever that little boy is in his avi. Kinda sick. Honestly, its quite disturbing.

dolfan06
05-28-2008, 12:11 AM
wish i had a quarter of the money that little boy has now.

WVDolphan
05-28-2008, 12:13 AM
:lol:

I'll give you points for that! I LMFAO!

What a surprise. The guy with the little boy in his avi sees the words flesh colored banana.......quotes and bolds it....then procedes to respond with a smiley that has a mouth bobbing up and down. You make no efforts to hide the fact you like little boys do you?

WVDolphan
05-28-2008, 12:25 AM

Look dude. I will agree with you that Opfin is a scary character that should be locked behind bars before he harms more children than he already has.....but, you gotta chill with the bitching about the rules. You ****ed it up and used foul language in the thread title. You were lucky that all that happened was it got moved. Chill out on the rules **** already. If you want to come and just talk smack, then cool, but quit bitching.

Also Bob Dole is right. Bring some actual football conversation with you. On top of that, why does all this smack talk **** have to be third grade level youre a *** hes a *** ****. People amuzed by different ways to refer to penises and ****. IMHO its ****ing lame. Opfin of course is amuzed by it. Cant we talk smack about each others teams around here????? And when I make a post about Opfin being a pediphile, it isnt really smack talk. Im seriously concerned for the children who live within a 30 mile radius of this guy.

So to recap.....

Beast....stfu about the rules. Also come with some real football knowlegde posts.

Opfin......go voluntarially have yourself casterated and stay away from kids. Either that or turn yourself into the authorities. You can have an attorney set up a time where you can get a couple hrs a day to come on here and talk about and think of all the different ways to refer to penises. Just stay away from the kids.

And I didnt mention this yet but, Bob Dole. I like most of your posts man, and youre definately cool with me.....but, that sig with the mullet guy is ****ing lame and played already. Please change that ****. It wasnt even funny the first time I read it.

And for everyone..............can we please start seeing some smack talk about teams and not this your gay hes gay 3rd grade ****. Its ****ing lame. Every now and then a couple of people mix in a good one liner shot or two. That guy with the old muppets characters is pretty funny with some of his ****. There are a few others. But, alot of you really need to work on your ball busting skills. Your gay he's gay is ****ing weak and lame. You may as well start with the your momma ****. Enough already. If you cant think of anything witty and clever that dosent include a sexual preference stab or something about someones mother....then do us all a favor and save that ****.

BEAST
05-28-2008, 12:55 AM
Look dude. I will agree with you that Opfin is a scary character that should be locked behind bars before he harms more children than he already has.....but, you gotta chill with the bitching about the rules. You ****ed it up and used foul language in the thread title. You were lucky that all that happened was it got moved. Chill out on the rules **** already. If you want to come and just talk smack, then cool, but quit bitching.

Also Bob Dole is right. Bring some actual football conversation with you. On top of that, why does all this smack talk **** have to be third grade level youre a *** hes a *** ****. People amuzed by different ways to refer to penises and ****. IMHO its ****ing lame. Opfin of course is amuzed by it. Cant we talk smack about each others teams around here????? And when I make a post about Opfin being a pediphile, it isnt really smack talk. Im seriously concerned for the children who live within a 30 mile radius of this guy.

So to recap.....

Beast....stfu about the rules. Also come with some real football knowlegde posts.

Opfin......go voluntarially have yourself casterated and stay away from kids. Either that or turn yourself into the authorities. You can have an attorney set up a time where you can get a couple hrs a day to come on here and talk about and think of all the different ways to refer to penises. Just stay away from the kids.

And I didnt mention this yet but, Bob Dole. I like most of your posts man, and youre definately cool with me.....but, that sig with the mullet guy is ****ing lame and played already. Please change that ****. It wasnt even funny the first time I read it.

And for everyone..............can we please start seeing some smack talk about teams and not this your gay hes gay 3rd grade ****. Its ****ing lame. Every now and then a couple of people mix in a good one liner shot or two. That guy with the old muppets characters is pretty funny with some of his ****. There are a few others. But, alot of you really need to work on your ball busting skills. Your gay he's gay is ****ing weak and lame. You may as well start with the your momma ****. Enough already. If you cant think of anything witty and clever that dosent include a sexual preference stab or something about someones mother....then do us all a favor and save that ****.

HurriPhin
05-28-2008, 01:09 AM
This is a smack forum, correct?

This is where Dolphin fans and rival fans come to talk trash, is it not?

Least, you finally get it! This is a forum where Dolphin & opposing fans can talk like grown ssa men about football without rules and regulations. WVdolphan, gets it & I certainly appreciate his last post to steer the Depths back in the right direction of hard nosed, foulmouthed football smack.

So, Least, where's your smack talk been? I know you've been busy projecting your homosexuality throughout every post in hopes that some "phag" will come to your rescue, but I haven't seen any trash talkin' with any relation to football. I mean, after all, that is where you are, a football message board.

Go ahead, tell me to shove something up my ssa or ask me how I can talk with a kcoc in my mouth, but I would actually like the Mods to take more control over this forum and redirect anything non-football related to the Spam dumpster.

Go figure, I posted this in some non-sense poll thread, but lets talk more along the lines of your sorry Jills QB's who can't seem to stay healthy with puny wrist and ankle injuries. I wonder what Brett Favre would have to say about those seissup?

retired opfinistic
05-28-2008, 08:33 AM
What a surprise. The guy with the little boy in his avi sees the words flesh colored banana.......quotes and bolds it....then procedes to respond with a smiley that has a mouth bobbing up and down. You make no efforts to hide the fact you like little boys do you?
Dude, your posts here are as ignorant as your posts on the main board. That's a laughing smiley, not a headbobbing smiley ya inbred West Virginia ****tard. I have a sense of humor and can appreciate it when an opponent makes a humorous remark, even at my expense. Do us all a favor and go **** yourself ya *******.

retired opfinistic
05-28-2008, 08:40 AM

So to recap.....

:unsure:

Wow, WVDolfan has stepped in and regulated. Everyone take a moment of silence for his ultra cool post.

:yourock:I know I just posted some mean **** about you, I take it all back, you da man.

:proud:I understand your concerns, being raised in West Virginia must have resulted in years of familial molestation for you. I'm sorry, and I'll try to be more aware of your tender feelings when I post. It's all in good fun, but I don't want to re-open old wounds. Forgive me.

:knee:I think we may have found our new smack king. Every a round of applause for WVDolfan, the man, the myth, the undisputed legend.

I was just being nice for a minute, I still think you're a :limp:!

BobDole
05-28-2008, 10:08 AM

So to recap.....

guess i am obligated to respond to this, right?

geez. where do i begin with you? since you gave me some props, i will be nice. wv, in regards to football, you know what you are talking about, but selectively. the whole beck thing has gone on long enough. i don't think he is the future either - but you don't see me going out of my way to bash him. it's like the 7 degrees of beck with you, everything leads back to him. the beck thing is what we call an agenda. when you obviously have an agenda, that destroys your credibility. why do that? it is unnecessary. are you gonna throw some huge party when he gets benched for good, invite no dolphin fans, and change your screen name to 'IN YOUR FACE'? we all don't need to be reminded that yet another qb might fall short of expectations. thanks for thinking of us though.

and why is everything is a diatribe with you? why does every single little thing have to be over explained with you? i like reading your posts, but i just can't get through all of them. i think you have been here long enough that you don't have to do that anymore. people know that you know football. i don't need 5 paragraphs explaining why we don't need adam archuleta - a few sentences will do just fine. no need to prove yourself to anyone anymore. we get it.

and you don't like the sig? seriously? if you don't, then you're the first. i laughed so hard when i happened upon it that i actually decided to research it. turns out the ad is real (definitely not the picture :D). how is that ad, coupled with the fact that it is from an actual newspaper, not funny? if you don't think so, you might want to go get help. if you don't get help at charter, then please, get help somewhere. but if it makes you feel any better, i have my next one all picked out and ready to go. but i think the ad deserves a few more months.

so, if you confined the beck bashing to threads that were actually about him and reduced the unnecessary lengthiness of most of your posts, you would be a solid poster. until then, you are open to attack.

doesn't it suck how long this is?

retired opfinistic
05-28-2008, 10:19 AM

Can o' worms has officially been opened.

BEAST
05-28-2008, 10:26 AM
Dude, your posts here are as ignorant as your posts on the main board. That's a laughing smiley, not a headbobbing smiley ya inbred West Virginia ****tard. I have a sense of humor and can appreciate it when an opponent makes a humorous remark, even at my expense. Do us all a favor and go **** yourself ya *******.

BEAST
05-28-2008, 10:28 AM
:unsure:

Wow, WVDolfan has stepped in and regulated. Everyone take a moment of silence for his ultra cool post.

:yourock:I know I just posted some mean **** about you, I take it all back, you da man.

:proud:I understand your concerns, being raised in West Virginia must have resulted in years of familial molestation for you. I'm sorry, and I'll try to be more aware of your tender feelings when I post. It's all in good fun, but I don't want to re-open old wounds. Forgive me.

:knee:I think we may have found our new smack king. Every a round of applause for WVDolfan, the man, the myth, the undisputed legend.

I was just being nice for a minute, I still think you're a :limp:!
I love Dullphag on Dullphag violence. :sissyfight: :lol: :woot:

retired opfinistic
05-28-2008, 10:35 AM
:rolleyes:I like Scott Norwood and the numbers 0 and 4. :up:

BEAST
05-28-2008, 10:56 AM

So to recap.....

Let me get back to this post for a minute. You talk about 3rd grade smack and giving lectures on what is and isn't funny, yet you completely ignore the fact that you kept calling ohphagtastic a child molester. :rolleyes:

Then you talk about "football knowledge", well how's this for ya cumsucker?

Because we keep ****ing losing and Im ABSOLUTELY ****ING SICK OF IT. Tell me one player on this team right now who deserves to receive all praise and no criticism. Seriously.

I really only bash a few guys. Beck gets alot of it, and he wouldnt get it as bad if so many people on here didnt talk about him like he is a stud so much. JT gets it because he hates the dolphins. I really dont hammer on too many of our other players. J.Allen, Crowder, Roth, maybe a couple more.

Really there were only a couple of guys on this team who played good football all year last year. Think about that and tell me it isnt true. And the guy Ive been praising most this offseason...Will Allen goes and gets himself into some mess in which we arent sure what happened yet.

Besides, it was BP himself who said there are really only 4 players here to build on when he arrived. Some of you guys pretended like he was exaggerating......HE ISNT. Get real people. Do you seriously want to keep all of these players that have done nothing but lose for us over the last few years. This is the worst era in the teams history and you guys are defending these players like they are the ticket for us. They arent. Theyre bad. Thats why we are completely rebuilding the teams roster and only a few of them will remain after next year. GET REAL.

I dont understand why so many of you make any Beck threads nowadays about ME. They arent about me. They are about Beck. So lets stick to the subject please. The problem must lie within the fact that if the subject remains Becks play it is very troubling for you Beck sweaters to defend his performance. You get tired of making excuses and start bashing me. Get over it. Defend your hero. Dont bash me because I dont baby the guy with any opinions. I call it like I see it.

So yea, Im bashing most of the players who were here and lead us to a 1-15 season. If that makes me less of a fan in your eyes then Im glad. Maybe you need to clean your ****ing loop because you mustve seen something you liked about that performance last season. I didnt. I dont like it and I wont accept it and just say "OH GREAT! These guys are really playing hard. YaaaY." If thats what a real fan is to you then I dont want to be a real fan in your eyes.

Basically I say this to last years team...............just change 8-10 to 1-15 and Purdue to the Jets. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw7KijRfU-c

But, I guess some of you just dont get sick of getting swept by the Jets and Bills.

That's great football knowledge? :sidelol:

So bashing every player on your team is great football discussion, on the main board no less? :lol:

Even your fellow Dullphags call you out as a troll and as the stupid ****er that you are.

wv you are seriously a vip member? are you even a dolphins fan? if so why do you always put down their players?

Seriously guys, read this thread, it's great! :lol:
http://www.finheaven.com/forums/f2/miami-dolphins-qb-john-beck-vows-to-improve-221599-5.html

Doing a quick search of your posts (not an easy task when your have to log out and search manually :rolleyes:) all I see is a dip**** who doesn't understand the game of football, doesn't understand how to evaluate players and calls everyone who doesn't play for the Dullphags a "BEAST".

Matt Ryan? Seriously? :sidelol:

Chad Henne? You're joking right? :sidelol:

If you are whats what in the PhagHeaven.com VIP then I'm glad I have absolutely no desire to ever sign up for that great "football knowledge". :rolleyes: I think you might be a bigger troll than I am, even a bigger troll than feelthecumstain.

Typical Dullphag :sidelol:

BleedinGreenNC
05-28-2008, 10:57 AM
Still the strongest point that can be made. You cant take that **** out of context. Opfinistic seems to have some kind of fetish for whoever that little boy is in his avi. Kinda sick. Honestly, its quite disturbing.

Whats kind of disturbing is that your from WV, and your trying to talk smack. Dont you have to go bang your sister of something? When you post, Wrong Turn comes to mind.

BEAST
05-28-2008, 10:57 AM
:rolleyes:I like Scott Norwood
*** :lol:

and the numbers 0 and 4. :up:
Your IQ and penis size?

BEAST
05-28-2008, 10:59 AM
Whats kind of disturbing is that your from WV, and your trying to talk smack. Dont you have to go bang your sister of something? When you post, Wrong Turn comes to mind.
Hey look who it is, it's the drunken paintball queer. :sidelol:

Even though you suck at picking teams and suck at life, I have to agree with you on this one, that Dullphag might be the gayest mutha****a I have ever seen on a message board.

SabanHater
05-28-2008, 11:05 AM

Your IQ and penis size?

why does all your posts have the word penis in them :unsure:

BEAST
05-28-2008, 11:08 AM
If it didn't, you would never read them. :boohoo:

retired opfinistic
05-28-2008, 11:18 AM

Your IQ and penis size?
Funny I throw some football smack in and I get hit with '***' and 'penis'. Sounds like a typical Friday Night at a Patriot bar.

retired opfinistic
05-28-2008, 11:19 AM
He puts his money where his mouth is.

BEAST
05-28-2008, 11:24 AM
Funny I throw some football smack in and I get hit with '***' and 'penis'. Sounds like a typical Friday Night at a Patriot bar.
Norwood was football smack during the eary 90's, get with the times ohphagtastic.

Or else I'll pull out my Garo Yepremin smack. :lol:

BEAST
05-28-2008, 11:25 AM
He puts his money where his mouth is.
One shudders to think what you put where your mouth is.

retired opfinistic
05-28-2008, 11:46 AM
Norwood was football smack during the eary 90's, get with the times ohphagtastic.

Or else I'll pull out my Garo Yepremin smack. :lol:
Yepremian Beastie Boy.

Norwood never gets old.

Besides, to be honest, after last year, football smack is a little thin on our end. Hopefully the Tuna will re-establish this team and make us worth a **** again.

BEAST
05-28-2008, 11:50 AM
Yepremian Beastie Boy.

Norwood never gets old.

Besides, to be honest, after last year, football smack is a little thin on our end. Hopefully the Tuna will re-establish this team and make us worth a **** again.
All funnin' aside, I think you guys are in better hands with Billy boy calling the shots than you were with those other assclowns. I've noticed a bit of concern on my main board from Bills Backers that know what Parcells can do for a franchise.

But he's a Dullphag now, he might as well just curl up into a ball and die before the embarrssment begins. :lol:

retired opfinistic
05-28-2008, 11:52 AM
One shudders to think what you put where your mouth is.

BEAST
05-28-2008, 11:56 AM
Careful, WVdullphag might say that smiley is of you rolling your eyes into the back of your head from little boy pleasure. :lol:

retired opfinistic
05-28-2008, 11:57 AM
All funnin' aside, I think you guys are in better hands with Billy boy calling the shots than you were with those other assclowns. I've noticed a bit of concern on my main board from Bills Backers that know what Parcells can do for a franchise.

But he's a Dullphag now, he might as well just curl up into a ball and die before the embarrssment begins. :lol:
I tell ya, I miss the good old days, gunfights with Marino and Kelly, both teams having epics games against each other. Thurman's missing helmet. :lol:

My ex wife was a Bills fan (Don't ban me FH--I dropped her ass a long time ago) during that era, and sparks would fly when the teams met up. BP can hopefully kick start this team towards success, I won't fool myself into thinking he'll be hear more than 2-3 years, hopefully when/if he goes, he doesn't poach our staff like he did to the 'Boys.

It's gonna be an interesting season, esp at the QB position for both of our teams. I'm glad we didn't pick up another washed up old vet this year so he could get injured and collect a check. :rolleyes:

retired opfinistic
05-28-2008, 12:00 PM
Careful, WVdullphag might say that smiley is of you rolling your eyes into the back of your head from little boy pleasure. :lol:
I don't normally condone Fin on Fin bashing, but he's a real work of art. I love the guy that bashes one unproven player and swings on the nutsack of another unproven player. Me? Beck, Henne, McClown...I don't give a ****. Let one of them step up and take control of the position, I don't want another season where we pick the worst of a bad lot.

BEAST
05-28-2008, 01:01 PM
I tell ya, I miss the good old days, gunfights with Marino and Kelly, both teams having epics games against each other. Thurman's missing helmet. :lol:

My ex wife was a Bills fan (Don't ban me FH--I dropped her ass a long time ago) during that era, and sparks would fly when the teams met up. BP can hopefully kick start this team towards success, I won't fool myself into thinking he'll be hear more than 2-3 years, hopefully when/if he goes, he doesn't poach our staff like he did to the 'Boys.

It's gonna be an interesting season, esp at the QB position for both of our teams. I'm glad we didn't pick up another washed up old vet this year so he could get injured and collect a check. :rolleyes:
I had a feeling that you married up :lol:

I miss those days too, I loved the rivalry and watching Marino go home every postseason thanks to the Bills. :)

As far as the QB position, you guys are in a much more muddled spot than we are. JP had his run and couldn't do much with it. Sure he showed some glimpses (especially against you guys :lol:) but he could never put a string of really good games together. He has the arm strength to get the ball downfield to Evans, but that's about it. His decision making is quite poor, so I don't see him getting much attention as a starter. Edwards is much better at reading defenses than I thought he would be, he makes pretty good decisions adn can scramble when needed. I can't wait to see what he can do with another weapon at his disposal in hardy.

The Dullphags situation could go either way, I'm not a Henne fan at all, he's ridiculously overrated. I like what I saw from Beck, but who knows if Parcells likes him or not, that's key. McClown is the wildcard in my opinion. Does BP go with the veteran or does he go with one of the younger guys? My guess is that it's between McClown and Beck.

Either way, Miami is in for a looooong season. And I'll be here to rub every loss in. :up:

BEAST
05-28-2008, 01:09 PM
You know what ohphagtastic, you're not half bad for a Dullphag fan. You and Gramps are the only ones worth talking to here.

BleedinGreenNC
05-28-2008, 01:13 PM
You know what ohphagtastic, you're not half bad for a Dullphag fan. You and Gramps are the only ones worth talking to here.

retired opfinistic
05-28-2008, 01:30 PM
I had a feeling that you married up :lol:

I miss those days too, I loved the rivalry and watching Marino go home every postseason thanks to the Bills. :)

As far as the QB position, you guys are in a much more muddled spot than we are. JP had his run and couldn't do much with it. Sure he showed some glimpses (especially against you guys :lol:) but he could never put a string of really good games together. He has the arm strength to get the ball downfield to Evans, but that's about it. His decision making is quite poor, so I don't see him getting much attention as a starter. Edwards is much better at reading defenses than I thought he would be, he makes pretty good decisions adn can scramble when needed. I can't wait to see what he can do with another weapon at his disposal in hardy.

The Dullphags situation could go either way, I'm not a Henne fan at all, he's ridiculously overrated. I like what I saw from Beck, but who knows if Parcells likes him or not, that's key. McClown is the wildcard in my opinion. Does BP go with the veteran or does he go with one of the younger guys? My guess is that it's between McClown and Beck.

Either way, Miami is in for a looooong season. And I'll be here to rub every loss in. :up:
Haha. Culpepper would've looked against us. Ah **** he did! As far as the unholy trinity of QBs goes it's up in the air right now. Like I said, I hope someone wins the position instead of two guys losing it.

retired opfinistic
05-28-2008, 01:30 PM

I got da juice.

BEAST
05-28-2008, 01:33 PM
Awww...the 'tard feels left out. :boohoo:

BleedinGreenNC
05-28-2008, 01:44 PM
Awww...the 'tard feels left out. :boohoo:

Im not from WV, better ask your boy that!

retired opfinistic
05-28-2008, 01:54 PM
Speaking of WVDolfan, where are you?

Did your father kick your sister in the chin and castrate you or something?

You wanna talk **** when I'm not here then hide?

**** you, you poser *******.

PhinzN703
05-28-2008, 02:20 PM
Let me get back to this post for a minute. You talk about 3rd grade smack and giving lectures on what is and isn't funny, yet you completely ignore the fact that you kept calling ohphagtastic a child molester. :rolleyes:

Then you talk about "football knowledge", well how's this for ya cumsucker?

That's great football knowledge? :sidelol:

So bashing every player on your team is great football discussion, on the main board no less? :lol:

Even your fellow Dullphags call you out as a troll and as the stupid ****er that you are.

Seriously guys, read this thread, it's great! :lol:
http://www.finheaven.com/forums/f2/miami-dolphins-qb-john-beck-vows-to-improve-221599-5.html

Doing a quick search of your posts (not an easy task when your have to log out and search manually :rolleyes:) all I see is a dip**** who doesn't understand the game of football, doesn't understand how to evaluate players and calls everyone who doesn't play for the Dullphags a "BEAST".

Matt Ryan? Seriously? :sidelol:

Chad Henne? You're joking right? :sidelol:

If you are whats what in the PhagHeaven.com VIP then I'm glad I have absolutely no desire to ever sign up for that great "football knowledge". :rolleyes: I think you might be a bigger troll than I am, even a bigger troll than feelthecumstain.

Typical Dullphag :sidelol:

You have way too much time on your hands maggot

Bumpus
05-28-2008, 03:12 PM

Bumpus
05-28-2008, 03:18 PM
I understand your concerns, being raised in West Virginia must have resulted in years of familial molestation for you. I'm sorry, and I'll try to be more aware of your tender feelings when I post. It's all in good fun, but I don't want to re-open old wounds. Forgive me.

:err:

Hey now, don't lump us all in together. They may be inbred down in Beckley, but that does not represent the northern panhandle. :wink:

Bumpus
05-28-2008, 03:22 PM

May the fleas of a thousand caribou nest in your genitals.

SabanHater
05-28-2008, 03:28 PM

yikes!

Justasportsfan
05-28-2008, 03:37 PM

yeah, I fantasize about your mom all the time :rolleyes2:

retired opfinistic
05-28-2008, 03:41 PM

Hey now, don't lump us all in together. They may be inbred down in Beckley, but that does not represent the northern panhandle. :wink:
My bad, no offense intended. :lol:

Justasportsfan
05-28-2008, 04:01 PM

So far this is what I noticed from the blow by blow ( easy there OPfin ,don't get excited ) account of the cat fight..

Opfin gets together with his sista BobsHole to play "hide the sausage or pin my needle on the donkeys booty ".

OPfin "Ooh I like the color of your thong , brown". Bhole " you tho thilly, it used to be white, as if you didn't know "

WVdolphan walks by and the Valley girls ( OP and Bhole ) get surprised and start calling him names like "wassup ugly Betty?" .

WV ges pissed and starts calling OP "shut up you britney wannabe".

His girlfriend Bobhole gets bent out of shape and rushes at VW and starts yelling "LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!!!". So he scratches WV .

WV decides to hit back so he pinches Bhole. while yelling" Que barbaridad tu una poota"

OP needed to stand up for his buttbuddy so he pulls VW's hair while yelling "I'm no Britney wanna be, Lindsays my hero" while Bhole is egging him on " you go girl . and just because I've blown more boys than Paris HIlton and have sperm breath doesn't mean I'm a skank .Beeetch"

Accurate so far?

WVDolphan
05-28-2008, 04:02 PM
Speaking of WVDolfan, where are you?

Did your father kick your sister in the chin and castrate you or something?

You wanna talk **** when I'm not here then hide?

**** you, you poser asshole.

Well I have an education and work during the day on Monday through Friday(non holidays of course). So I cant bs around on the computer all day like you losers from states you consider superior to mine. :lol: Catch me in the late evenings before I go to sleep.

SabanHater
05-28-2008, 04:03 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2008/05/TheBeast-1.jpg

WVDolphan
05-28-2008, 04:04 PM

You northern panhandlers are all a bunch of yankee wannabees. :lol: J/K. Nothern panhandlers are cool and they have some pretty hot chicks with some goods up that way. Morgantown was alot of fun for several years.:up: Love those Moundsville and Wheeling chicks!

BleedinGreenNC
05-28-2008, 04:08 PM

Well that would be unfair to you considering that those fleas would end up nesting in your goatee, seeing that my genitals would be on your chin, which means that the flesh rocket would be tickling the back of your throat.:up:

retired opfinistic
05-28-2008, 04:22 PM
Well I have an education and work during the day on Monday through Friday(non holidays of course). So I cant bs around on the computer all day like you losers from states you consider superior to mine. :lol: Catch me in the late evenings before I go to sleep.
Ah you don't have a computer with internet access in the coal mine, my bad. Late in the evening I'm with my wife in the house so I can't bs all night like you single losers who talk **** all night then cry themselves to sleep.

Aren't you the ****ing tool that lost a bet and refused to shave your head like you said you would? :lol: I gotta hand it to you, bro, you are a trip. Maybe if you were better educated you'd have a job that allowed you access to a computer and air conditioning and the like instead of backbreaking labor and the black lung.

Anyway peace out ****face. :up:

BobDole
05-28-2008, 04:47 PM

zing.

BobDole
05-28-2008, 04:51 PM
So far this is what I noticed from the blow by blow ( easy there OPfin ,don't get excited ) account of the cat fight..

Opfin gets together with his sista BobsHole to play "hide the sausage or pin my needle on the donkeys booty ".

OPfin "Ooh I like the color of your thong , brown". Bhole " you tho thilly, it used to be white, as if you didn't know "

WVdolphan walks by and the Valley girls ( OP and Bhole ) get surprised and start calling him names like "wassup ugly Betty?" .

WV ges pissed and starts calling OP "shut up you britney wannabe".

His girlfriend Bobhole gets bent out of shape and rushes at VW and starts yelling "LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!!!". So he scratches WV .

WV decides to hit back so he pinches Bhole. while yelling" Que barbaridad tu una poota"

OP needed to stand up for his buttbuddy so he pulls VW's hair while yelling "I'm no Britney wanna be, Lindsays my hero" while Bhole is egging him on " you go girl . and just because I've blown more boys than Paris HIlton and have sperm breath doesn't mean I'm a skank .Beeetch"

Accurate so far?

this one was awesome. :sidelol:

first time i've laughed this hard in the depths. give your boy beast some pointers so we can have some fun in here. i keep lobbing them up there for him. dude keeps striking out.

tkPhinFan
05-28-2008, 05:40 PM
Aren't you the ****ing tool that lost a bet and refused to shave your head like you said you would?

Yeah, that's him. :lol:

WVDolphan
05-28-2008, 09:58 PM
Ah you don't have a computer with internet access in the coal mine, my bad. Late in the evening I'm with my wife in the house so I can't bs all night like you single losers who talk **** all night then cry themselves to sleep.

Aren't you the ****ing tool that lost a bet and refused to shave your head like you said you would? :lol: I gotta hand it to you, bro, you are a trip. Maybe if you were better educated you'd have a job that allowed you access to a computer and air conditioning and the like instead of backbreaking labor and the black lung.

Anyway peace out ****face. :up:

You mean youre a married loser that puts up with a fat barker all day and gets laid about once a week? So in all that would be down time for your **** you look at pictures of little boys?

Actually, they do have internet at mines. I dont work at one, but I have friends in the business. Theres alot of money in that stuff.

I didnt lose a bet. I won. I was right all along that Culpepper would be dumped.

If I were better educated? I work in a very nice building with A/C and all the goods. I just cant bs all day online. I have a real job. I dont sit in an office pretending to be busy and really just play online thinking about children in bad ways like you do. Of course we know you better get your internet time in while youre at work. You arent doing **** at home without permission from that fat cranky ***** you call a spouse. :lol: Sucker!!!

BEAST
05-28-2008, 11:16 PM
You mean youre a married loser that puts up with a fat barker all day and gets laid about once a week? So in all that would be down time for your **** you look at pictures of little boys?

Actually, they do have internet at mines. I dont work at one, but I have friends in the business. Theres alot of money in that stuff.
I don't think that ohphagtastic was talking about that kind of "mining".

He was talking about coal mining

I didnt lose a bet. I won. I was right all along that Culpepper would be dumped.

Translation - "My QB sucked *** and my team lost alot of games. But at least I am won an internet argument. Woo hoo!!!" :sidelol:

Hilarious and pathetic at the same time.

If I were better educated? I work in a very nice building with A/C and all the goods. I just cant bs all day online. I have a real job.
You help to make the world a better place...

http://www.jimnieb.com/images/photos/var_janitor.jpg

....one bathroom stall at a time.

I dont sit in an office pretending to be busy and really just play online thinking about children in bad ways like you do. Of course we know you better get your internet time in while youre at work. You arent doing **** at home without permission from that fat cranky ***** you call a spouse. :lol: Sucker!!!

Was this ":lol:" really necessary after that post?

retired opfinistic
05-29-2008, 08:28 AM

If I were better educated? I work in a very nice building with A/C and all the goods. I just cant bs all day online. I have a real job. I dont sit in an office pretending to be busy and really just play online thinking about children in bad ways like you do. Of course we know you better get your internet time in while youre at work. You arent doing **** at home without permission from that fat cranky ***** you call a spouse. :lol: Sucker!!!
You couldn't be further from the truth ya tubesteak tarzan. It must suck having a job where you are so afraid of being caught on the internet by your boss that you are stuck in your cubbyhole all day, quietly muttering to yourself and keeping a lookout for your red stapler. As far as the bet goes, you seem to have twisted the facts, I'll try to find some time to dig this up over the weekend to see for myself. If I got wrong, my bad, if you're full of ****, then :lol:.

Fat spouse? My first wife was a Bills fan, whe gained 10 lbs a year and got meaner by the minute. Once I got that tumor removed I vowed to not make the same mistake twice. :lol:

BobDole
05-29-2008, 08:47 AM

i'm sure your fantasy was better than the reality i had with your mom last night. i can't believe i took sloppy seconds after i watched her felch cottage cheese out of that fat guy's ***.

BobDole
05-29-2008, 08:54 AM
I don't think that ohphagtastic was talking about that kind of "mining".

He was talking about coal mining

Translation - "My QB sucked *** and my team lost alot of games. But at least I am won an internet argument. Woo hoo!!!" :sidelol:

Hilarious and pathetic at the same time.

You help to make the world a better place...

http://www.jimnieb.com/images/photos/var_janitor.jpg

....one bathroom stall at a time.

Was this ":lol:" really necessary after that post?

i'm surprised you can find the time to do all that important research and type so much with only the use of your left hand. you know, being that your right fist continually alternates from your asss to your mouth.

never asss to mouth bro. don't you know anything?

BEAST
05-29-2008, 09:46 AM
i'm surprised you can find the time to do all that important research and type so much with only the use of your left hand. you know, being that your right fist continually alternates from your asss to your mouth.

never asss to mouth bro. don't you know anything?
:crickets:

retired opfinistic
05-29-2008, 09:56 AM
Yeah, that's him. :lol:
Got a link to the thread where he backed down like a cornered hyena? :)

BobDole
05-29-2008, 09:58 AM
:crickets:

:field goals:

retired opfinistic
05-29-2008, 10:14 AM
:wideright:

BEAST
05-29-2008, 10:24 AM
:field goals:
:stillnotfunny:

:wideright:
:chorizoisagaydog:

retired opfinistic
05-29-2008, 10:54 AM
:stillnotfunny:

:chorizoisagaydog:
:shakeno:

BEAST
05-29-2008, 10:56 AM
:shakeno:
:limp:

SabanHater
05-29-2008, 04:37 PM
:limp:

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Bumpus
05-30-2008, 03:23 PM
You northern panhandlers are all a bunch of yankee wannabees. :lol: J/K. Nothern panhandlers are cool and they have some pretty hot chicks with some goods up that way. Morgantown was alot of fun for several years.:up: Love those Moundsville and Wheeling chicks!

:up:

Bumpus
05-30-2008, 03:24 PM
Well that would be unfair to you considering that those fleas would end up nesting in your goatee, seeing that my genitals would be on your chin, which means that the flesh rocket would be tickling the back of your throat.:up:

Not bad, not bad.

Blackocrates
06-02-2008, 06:07 AM
Damn, I make the mistake of cruising into the depths to see what's up and all I see is cocks, balls and asses mixed in with some original WV inbred jokes.

If you're going to insult my state at least allow me give you some ammo. A lot of us don't read or write very well. We voted for Hillary in overwhelming numbers for no apparent reason. We like to eat, a lot. Tudor's Biscuit World is considered fine cuisine. Some of us aren't that articulate.

But hell we can skin a buck, we can run a trot line...

Cause you canít starve us out and you canít make us run
Cause one-of- Ďem old boys raisin ole shotgun
And we say grace and we say Maíam
And if you ainít into that we donít give a damn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4s0nzsU1Wg

dolfan06
06-02-2008, 03:44 PM
Damn, I make the mistake of cruising into the depths to see what's up and all I see is cocks, balls and asses mixed in with some original WV inbred jokes.

If you're going to insult my state at least allow me give you some ammo. A lot of us don't read or write very well. We voted for Hillary in overwhelming numbers for no apparent reason. We like to eat, a lot. Tudor's Biscuit World is considered fine cuisine. Some of us aren't that articulate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4s0nzsU1Wgwhats a trot line? lol

retired opfinistic
06-02-2008, 03:48 PM
whats a trot line? lol
Baby trout?

BEAST
06-02-2008, 07:01 PM
whats a trot line? lol
I think it involves sailors (or construction workers), assless leather chaps and the Dullphags fight song. Ohphagtastic will probably know more about it, ask him.

WVDolphan
06-02-2008, 08:19 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4s0nzsU1Wg

Swordfish youre from WV too? What town? I say town because there are really only like 3 cities....if that.

And I hate that Hank song btw. I never hunt or fish. I do like to eat alot, but not Tudors biscuit world.

Blackocrates
06-02-2008, 08:56 PM
WVDolphan,
I grew up just next door in Oak Hill.

Dolphan06,
A trot line is a fishing method that old timers used to use when they needed fish. You take a line and attach a short piece of fishing line to it every few feet then at the end of that tie a hook to it and place your bait on it. The main line has floatation devices on it. Set it out for the night and check it in the morning, usually you would have a couple of fish on.

BEAST
06-02-2008, 09:09 PM
WVDolphan,
I grew up just next door in Oak Hill.
Aww how cute. I think we have a love connection. :rolleyes:

Take it to pm's friggin butt pirates.

Dolphan06,
A trot line is a fishing method that old timers used to use when they needed fish. You take a line and attach a short piece of fishing line to it every few feet then at the end of that tie a hook to it and place your bait on it. The main line has floatation devices on it. Set it out for the night and check it in the morning, usually you would have a couple of fish on.
Old timers, huh? Then 06 should be an expert on this.

06, how could you not know what a trot line is? Maybe you're so "old school" that you still fish with your bare hands? Isn't that how Moses taught you to fish? :lol:

Blackocrates
06-02-2008, 09:36 PM
Geez Beast, you sure are obsessed with homosexuality.

WVDolphan
06-02-2008, 11:09 PM

I know right.

Wow Oak Hill. I dont know many people from there, but a few seeing as its only about a 15 miles from here, I do know a few.

And thanks for the trot or trout line or whatever it is education. Everytime I heard that song I always wondered what that was.

BEAST
06-02-2008, 11:40 PM
If you ever accuse me of being a Miami Dullphag fan again......:diaf:

dolfan06
06-03-2008, 10:27 PM
If you ever accuse me of being a Miami Dullphag fan again......:diaf:you'll give him an old fashion lip lock!:lol:

QrtBck13
06-04-2008, 02:29 AM
When you go to sleep is it in your sisters bed or your cousins?:ponder:

QrtBck13
06-04-2008, 02:38 AM
You couldn't be further from the truth ya tubesteak tarzan. It must suck having a job where you are so afraid of being caught on the internet by your boss that you are stuck in your cubbyhole all day, quietly muttering to yourself and keeping a lookout for your red stapler. As far as the bet goes, you seem to have twisted the facts, I'll try to find some time to dig this up over the weekend to see for myself. If I got wrong, my bad, if you're full of ****, then :lol:.

Fat spouse? My first wife was a Bills fan, whe gained 10 lbs a year and got meaner by the minute. Once I got that tumor removed I vowed to not make the same mistake twice. :lol:
:desk:

gotta love that shout out to Office Space

QrtBck13
06-04-2008, 02:45 AM
Aww how cute. I think we have a love connection. :rolleyes:

Take it to pm's friggin butt pirates.

Old timers, huh? Then 06 should be an expert on this.

06, how could you not know what a trot line is? Maybe you're so "old school" that you still fish with your bare hands? Isn't that how Moses taught you to fish? :lol:

where in the bible does it say Moses was known for being able to fish with his bare hands? Well God used him to part the red sea, turn the Nile into blood, and fish with his bare hands?????

BwanaZulia
06-04-2008, 08:55 AM
JetKingdom sucks and is a waste of bandwidth. Much like this place.....

Ahh, I see... YOU.

BZ

Cuban Dave 9
06-09-2008, 01:10 PM
Change thread title to: The Beast Poll...Smoker

dolfan06
06-09-2008, 02:21 PM
Geez Beast, you sure are obsessed with homosexuality.i'm pretty sure everybody has noticed that. i think he has a lot of doubts about himself.:d-day: