PDA

View Full Version : Any FH members from Scottsdale Az???

Lappy
05-27-2008, 03:51 PM
I'm going there to pick up a 2007 Escalade and wonder where is the good places to go.

I'll be there hopefully end of this week or beginning of next. Just waiting for some paper work to get in order.

PrepDogg
05-27-2008, 03:52 PM
no

BobDole
05-27-2008, 04:15 PM
you just had to put escalade in there, didn't you? out of all the people on here who just have to flaunt the fact they have money, or own their own business, or whatever - didn't think you'd be one of them.

make me be wrong please.

Lappy
05-27-2008, 04:20 PM
you just had to put escalade in there, didn't you? out of all the people on here who just have to flaunt the fact they have money, or own their own business, or whatever - didn't think you'd be one of them.

make me be wrong please.

hahahahhahaha it's actually for my boss! I'm his *****. He buys stuff and I go get it.

but I wouldn't mind a lap dance on his dime if that's a possibilty in Scottsdale! :lol:

WeVie
05-27-2008, 04:42 PM
not me

BobDole
05-27-2008, 04:50 PM
hahahahhahaha it's actually for my boss! I'm his *****. He buys stuff and I go get it.

but I wouldn't mind a lap dance on his dime if that's a possibilty in Scottsdale! :lol:

that's what i'm talking about.

speaking of strip clubs, i went to tampa this weekend. got so drunk i left my credit card and my ID (have to give card and ID these days to see *******) at the bar at mans. i go back monday and they are fugging closed. so, now my card and ID are in a town two hours away. but for those of us who have been to mans, i think we can all agree it was worth it. and now i have an excuse to go back.

Lappy
05-27-2008, 05:03 PM
that's what i'm talking about.

speaking of strip clubs, i went to tampa this weekend. got so drunk i left my credit card and my ID (have to give card and ID these days to see *******) at the bar at mans. i go back monday and they are fugging closed. so, now my card and ID are in a town two hours away. but for those of us who have been to mans, i think we can all agree it was worth it. and now i have an excuse to go back.

wouldn't it suck if I left the company credit card at a strip club???? :lol:

I do want to do some partying while I'm there. Hopefully someone here can point me in the right direction.

Lappy
05-27-2008, 05:41 PM
ok it's confirmed I'll be there sunday and I leave tuesday.

PrepDogg
05-27-2008, 05:44 PM
ok it's confirmed I'll be there sunday and I leave tuesday.
ok it's confirm....nobody gives a ****!!

Lappy
05-27-2008, 05:47 PM
ok it's confirm....nobody gives a ****!!

so you're not coming to hang with me at the strip club? :beer1:

PrepDogg
05-27-2008, 05:50 PM
so you're not coming to hang with me at the strip club? :beer1:
I would love to...but I can't for these 3 reasons:

-11 hour drive and gas is too expensive
-We are short staffed at work and I cant get away
-I don't really like you

...sorry, brah

finz99
05-27-2008, 09:27 PM
Yea i'm from scottsdale, AZ. Just go to downtown scottsdale, thats where all the bars/clubs/good restaurants are.

BobDole
05-28-2008, 11:01 AM
wouldn't it suck if I left the company credit card at a strip club???? :lol:

I do want to do some partying while I'm there. Hopefully someone here can point me in the right direction.

how would you explain that one?

had a friend get my stuff back yesterday. couldn't get back there til friday, probably wouldn't be smart to leave everything there - although i canceled the card the next day out of paranoia. just thought it would be cool to show up at the door - and after the guy asks for id - say it was already there. then go order a beer on a tab that had been there for a week. i guess i am easily amused.