PDA

View Full Version : Jose Canseco to box a celebrity

The Samurai
05-27-2008, 09:43 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Who-will-accept-Jose-Canseco-s-dumb-challenge-V?urn=nfl,84588

Someone has accepted his dumb challenge. Apparently he put out a whopping 5 grand for a celebrity to box him. :sidelol:

SpaceMountain16
05-27-2008, 11:33 PM
Vai Sikahema will accept his challenge!

The former pro-bowl Eagles PUNT RETURNER in the 80's and current NBC 10 sports analyst in Philadelphia. Who boxed in his youth. I like Vai's odds!

Finfang
05-28-2008, 12:04 AM

The former pro-bowl Eagles PUNT RETURNER in the 80's and current NBC 10 sports analyst in Philadelphia. Who boxed in his youth. I like Vai's odds!

I really hope Vai beats the living piss outta' him.

Anyone remember the ball knocking off Canseco's head for a home run.

Priceless!

HurriPhin
05-28-2008, 03:35 AM
Hopefully Canseco will have to shell out another 5 G's for reconstructive facial surgury when all is said and done.
:ko:

spydertl79
05-29-2008, 07:47 PM
Hopefully Canseco will have to shell out another 5 G's for reconstructive facial surgury when all is said and done.
:ko:
Book of shadows 3: Babe Ruth used steroids!

themole
05-30-2008, 02:13 PM

Perhaps a little under Sonny "Little Red" Lopez's, talent level, but I like Vai's chances on this one also. Even though Hose, has size on him.

A trained Boxer will take a Brawler in the ring, 9 times out of 10.

They don't call Boxing "The Sweet Science" for nothing.