PDA

View Full Version : Lets get DOug GabrieL

dan261980
05-29-2008, 03:06 PM
since tab perry was cut, and pft is reporting that doug gabriel is cut, I think we should go after him, we Need WR,

X-Pacolypse
05-29-2008, 03:06 PM
No.

FinLaden
05-29-2008, 03:09 PM
:banhim2:

FinLaden
No. :lol:

NYinBostonFin
I would say yes. He showed flashes of potential before.

Im sure the.....can we please stop asking to sign everyone thats cut people will come soon.

phinfan33
05-29-2008, 03:11 PM
well,he was born in Miami,played college football at Central Florida,and has played for the Raiders twice,the Pats,and the Bengals....i don't see him being brought in to try out,but if by some chance he was,he'd be coming home.

bigtony989
05-29-2008, 03:11 PM
damon allen just retired from the CFL lets sign him

FinLaden
05-29-2008, 03:14 PM
Brian Manning might be coaxed our of retirement?

tay0365
05-29-2008, 03:16 PM
:rolleyes:

dolpns13
05-29-2008, 03:25 PM
Doug Gabriel? He sucks

footballer
05-29-2008, 03:30 PM
since tab perry was cut, and pft is reporting that doug gabriel is cut, I think we should go after him, we Need WR,

WOULD RATHER HAVE PETER GABRIEL-

dolpns13
05-29-2008, 03:39 PM

:sidelol:

the sledgehammer

WVDolphan
05-29-2008, 03:55 PM
This wont stop until at least mid July huh?

angry dolfan
05-29-2008, 03:57 PM
Freddie Mitchell is shopping his services as well. Let's sign them both and make them our #1 and #2 starters. :sidelol:

emocomputerjock
05-29-2008, 04:01 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2008/08/picardfacepalmsm3-1.jpg

Jdub561
05-29-2008, 04:01 PM
I Wanna Blow My Brains Out

mullingan
05-29-2008, 04:05 PM
We should put out an open invitation to all players who get cut to come to Maimi for a tryout!!! Call all recently retired players in for a workout! That way we can fill the roster with cast offs and has beens and be ready come opening day......(this could work couldn't it)?

dolfanchris
05-29-2008, 04:10 PM
lets sign ryan moore da ex UM receiver also !

dolpns13
05-29-2008, 04:14 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2008/08/picardfacepalmsm3-1.jpg

:sidelol: I dont think ill ever get sick of this one

DefensiveEnd76
05-29-2008, 04:15 PM
We should put out an open invitation to all players who get cut to come to Maimi for a tryout!!! Call all recently retired players in for a workout! That way we can fill the roster with cast offs and has beens and be ready come opening day......(this could work couldn't it)?

Don't forget, we're suppose to call all thugs to come and try out ..even if they've done some prison time.

emocomputerjock
05-29-2008, 04:18 PM
:sidelol: I dont think ill ever get sick of this one

I've been holding out through the Chris Henry/Terry Glenn threads, but come on, Doug Gabriel? If anytime was a good time for the facepalm, that was it.

HughC
05-29-2008, 04:25 PM
Yeah, and Eddie Kennison is available too. Joe Horn's not happy, let's get him. Oh wait, no let's bring in Eric Moulds.

dolpns13
05-29-2008, 04:27 PM
Yeah, and Eddie Kennison is available too. Joe Horn's not happy, let's get him. Oh wait, no let's bring in Eric Moulds.

we already had an eric moulds thread.. No Joe Horn or Eddie Kennison though.. (although there may have been an Eddie Kennison one)

X-Pacolypse
05-29-2008, 04:30 PM
Freddie Mitchell is shopping his services as well. Let's sign them both and make them our #1 and #2 starters. :sidelol:

Remember, he thanked his own hands for being "so great", so you know the guy is a reliable target! :lol:

fatkirstyalley
05-29-2008, 04:48 PM
Is he a tight end? Is he a reciever? He can do it all! NO

thevegasphinfan
05-29-2008, 04:56 PM
I played a little in High School...I think I'm up for it. I will need a huge signing bonus somewhere in the Toyota Prius range would do nicely.

Valandui
05-29-2008, 05:45 PM
That would be amazing. Our team needs more monkey shocking going on. We'd be even better if we picked up Phil Collins as well.

Lappy
05-29-2008, 05:49 PM
this guy couldn't make it work in Oakland twice... or in New England....

These were two pretty receiver starved teams and he was out of football all last year!

I might be right in assumeing this guy sucks. Just because he grew up in Miami doesn't mean we need to give him a shot.

ssnjamerson
05-29-2008, 09:36 PM
I dont like Gabriel but when anyone is mentioned you say no. If Ray Lewis, Urlacher, TO, Peyton Manning, Boldin, Fitzgerald, Colston, Reggie Wayne, Roethlisberger, Hines Ward, Burress or any other big name players were cut You stupid COCKHOLSTERS would still say no. You would find out that Manning Cheated on his girlfriend in the 1st grade and hes a problem or that Wayne had herpes in the 9th grade. Or Rothliesberger cant come here cause he wrecked a motorcycle. I think its more annoying that all of you polesmokers say NO! NO! or some smartass comment Im putting you guys on the turd watch at profootballtalk.com But by all means lets not trade JT either even if they offered Shockey or Lito. Because the dancin fairy gave us some good years. GO F Yourself. Most of these players on our team dont have as much talent as I left floating in the toilet this morning. Bell, MArtin, Roth are like the turd crumbs that wont flush down. You dont want anyone good to sign here cause you Freddy Mercury loving pink limp wristed flamers want to draft #1 for the next ten years. Ive been watching the fins for 25 years and have never won a superbowl and have never signed any big name free agents really. SO lets keep that trend going and maybe we can go another 25 without a SB . You all should go to MIA and see if BP will give you a job in the front office since your choices are so good. maybe you can get on as a buffer for BP or Sparano. You know what a buffer is .....Yeah thats what i thought I know you do. So shut up. If someone has an idea to sign someone let them post it and give a reason why not just NO! my little niece who is 1 can say NO NO NO NO. So give a reason except they were in trouble like 15 years ago. You might say yes to Lewis but didnt he kill someone a few years ago and get away with it. Yeah I thought so.

Lappy
05-29-2008, 09:46 PM
hahahahaha cockholsters.

footballer
05-29-2008, 09:49 PM
I dont like Gabriel but when anyone is mentioned you say no. If Ray Lewis, Urlacher, TO, Peyton Manning, Boldin, Fitzgerald, Colston, Reggie Wayne, Roethlisberger, Hines Ward, Burress or any other big name players were cut You stupid COCKHOLSTERS would still say no. You would find out that Manning Cheated on his girlfriend in the 1st grade and hes a problem or that Wayne had herpes in the 9th grade. Or Rothliesberger cant come here cause he wrecked a motorcycle. I think its more annoying that all of you polesmokers say NO! NO! or some smartass comment Im putting you guys on the turd watch at profootballtalk.com But by all means lets not trade JT either even if they offered Shockey or Lito. Because the dancin fairy gave us some good years. GO F Yourself. Most of these players on our team dont have as much talent as I left floating in the toilet this morning. Bell, MArtin, Roth are like the turd crumbs that wont flush down. You dont want anyone good to sign here cause you Freddy Mercury loving pink limp wristed flamers want to draft #1 for the next ten years. Ive been watching the fins for 25 years and have never won a superbowl and have never signed any big name free agents really. SO lets keep that trend going and maybe we can go another 25 without a SB . You all should go to MIA and see if BP will give you a job in the front office since your choices are so good. maybe you can get on as a buffer for BP or Sparano. You know what a buffer is .....Yeah thats what i thought I know you do. So shut up. If someone has an idea to sign someone let them post it and give a reason why not just NO! my little niece who is 1 can say NO NO NO NO. So give a reason except they were in trouble like 15 years ago. You might say yes to Lewis but didnt he kill someone a few years ago and get away with it. Yeah I thought so.

go head fergie. i thought big girls dont cry- hmm- waa waaaaa waaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaah

retired opfinistic
05-30-2008, 09:21 AM
:unsure:

Is Doug Flutie still playing?

BEAST
05-30-2008, 11:33 AM
:unsure:

Is Doug Flutie still playing?
Man, didn't your hear?

Chad Henne is a BEAST! :lol:

retired opfinistic
05-30-2008, 11:47 AM
Man, didn't your hear?

Chad Henne is a BEAST! :lol: