PDA

View Full Version : Jason Taylor Haters can go to hell

JT-forpresident
06-01-2008, 02:21 PM
The guy is one of our biggest players in history, he doesn't brag bullcrap like Chad Johnson during offseason.

Tony sparano comes out and says publicly things about taylor that even him wasn't aware of

JT comes out and politely indicates that he will play football for whatever team, even the dolphins.

The guy is a class act, i'm sorry, i've read **** about him the last couple of weeks and i'm friggin tired. You can call me a player fan or whatever you want but may i remind yourself that other young players are looking up to that scenario and hoping fans don't react negatively because it's an obvious disrespect to what a player has brought to a franchise. If we treat our athletes this way don't start wondering why they leave miami

We easily forget how Jason Taylor was a good man, a good player and an icon, just because his days are numbered and that he WANTS TO WIN (like he mentionned in his press conference) you are now bashing him in a Saban-fashionned way.

You can't blame him, if you do, F you

F you, because you say the same darn thing to his legacy as a Miami Dolphin and he doesn't deserve it

peace, go fins

slackman9
06-01-2008, 02:24 PM
Great post, I basically said the same thing about 2 weeks ago. Well said

Disnardo
06-01-2008, 02:28 PM
OK, what did I missed... JT does not want to play for the Dolphins...

He said it himself.... "I want to play for a winner!"

He thinks just because he has played, like many other players on loosing teams, that he deserves to play for a ring?

Quit crying JT and go to LA-LA land... and that is how we will remember you...

Captain Lou
06-01-2008, 02:28 PM
The guy is one of our biggest players in history, he doesn't brag bullcrap like Chad Johnson during offseason.

Tony sparano comes out and says publicly things about taylor that even him wasn't aware of

JT comes out and politely indicates that he will play football for whatever team, even the dolphins.

The guy is a class act, i'm sorry, i've read **** about him the last couple of weeks and i'm friggin tired. You can call me a player fan or whatever you want but may i remind yourself that other young players are looking up to that scenario and hoping fans don't react negatively because it's an obvious disrespect to what a player has brought to a franchise. If we treat our athletes this way don't start wondering why they leave miami

We easily forget how Jason Taylor was a good man, a good player and an icon, just because his days are numbered and that he WANTS TO WIN (like he mentionned in his press conference) you are now bashing him in a Saban-fashionned way.

F you, because you say the same darn thing to his legacy as a Miami Dolphin and he doesn't deserve it

peace, go fins

Dude, JT's a grown man and he can handle it. I don't blame him for wanting to win. I hope he does get traded. You however sound like you're in love with him!

JT-forpresident
06-01-2008, 02:31 PM
OK, what did I missed... JT does not want to play for the Dolphins...

He said it himself.... "I want to play for a winner!"

He thinks just because he has played, like many other players on loosing treams, that he deserves to play for a ring?

Quit crying JT and go to LA-LA land... and that is how we will remember you...

Yeah he wants to play for a winner, like everybody lol !

but he can't believe in this team anymore, wannstedt, saban, cameron, they were all thought to be our saviors and look where we are now

time is running out for JT and he wants to win a ring, can you REALLY blame him for that and discredit all his patience, his devotion and his talent that he gave to this franchise ?

if that is so, then it is pretty sickening

Kistner10
Dude, what did he do to make himself a class act?? In his press conference he said he'd went to the Dolphins and told them he'd be cool with a trade if they could get value??? Are you serious about believeing that?? There's no point even saying that to BP and Ireland because they don't need his permission to trade him. He also wouldn't answer any questions about whether he was reporting to TC. He must have been real close to Nick Saban because he is lieing outta his ***.

67Stang
I agree, he has done alot for this team. He is one of my favorite players. He is flat out wrong here however. We were 1-15 last year. We are trying to bring a change into the team. The 1 and only player not to show up to the OTAs and missing mini camps is the face of our franchise. What is going on with the Dolphin's is an important point in our history. To have JT not take part of that, is just completely selfish. He says "he loves this place"...prove it. So far this of season, he is proving he is all about himself.

JT-forpresident
06-01-2008, 02:32 PM
Dude, JT's a grown man and he can handle it. I don't blame him for wanting to win. I hope he does get traded. You however sound like you're in love with him!

nah i'm pissed about fans who don't respect our players, if it would've been Zach thomas that was being bashed like that i'd have the same reaction

Bigjbizzle2
06-01-2008, 02:32 PM
i honestly get tired of some of the people on here that have wanted to trade him for 4 years now, he is the best player on this ****ty team and if we trade him there is no way we will ever get equal value so imo if we trade him for less then a number 1 we lose on the deal

slackman9
06-01-2008, 02:35 PM
Asked if he wants to be a Dolphin, Taylor said "I want to win in Ď08. That's what I want to do." Taylor says a trade to a contender would be ideal, as he feels the organization handled his being on Dancing with the Stars poorly: "Iím disappointed people take shots at you while youíre away and I donít have the chance to set the record straight." Taylor added that he never demanded a trade or threatened to skip training camp. He won't report to mandatory minicamps. Jun. 1 - 12:09 pm et

so the media made this all up and us dolphin fans fail for it.

Disnardo
06-01-2008, 02:40 PM
Yeah he wants to play for a winner, like everybody lol !

but he can't believe in this team anymore, wannstedt, saban, cameron, they were all thought to be our saviors and look where we are now

time is running out for JT and he wants to win a ring, can you REALLY blame him for that and discredit all his patience, his devotion and his talent that he gave to this franchise ?

if that is so, then it is pretty sickeningFor starters I don't hate him, I don't like the excuse he is given...

and no IMHO, it is not right for any players, no matter how many years they have played, to use the excuse that I have given so much for so many years...that is total BS...

Imagine how many players through the years have used that excuse...

Enlighten me, cause I can't remember....

Coral Reefer
06-01-2008, 02:41 PM
nah i'm pissed about fans who don't respect our players, if it would've been Zach thomas that was being bashed like that i'd have the same reaction

I'm a fan of the Dolphins organization period.

Any player that dosen't want to be a member of that organization and goes about it in a way which I don't like, it's my right as a fan to not respect him and not give a rats arse about him.

Players don't simlpy deserve respect from fans just because or because they've played well in the past. I don't hate JT, I just want off this team.

If you're behind him personally, that's great, but making a thread telling eveyone to "go to hell" is idiotic and childish. Congrats.

Dolfan1000
06-01-2008, 02:41 PM
If you believe JT, then I have some swamp land to sell you.

JT-forpresident
06-01-2008, 02:42 PM
Dude, what did he do to make himself a class act?? In his press conference he said he'd went to the Dolphins and told them he'd be cool with a trade if they could get value??? Are you serious about believeing that?? There's no point even saying that to BP and Ireland because they don't need his permission to trade him. He also wouldn't answer any questions about whether he was reporting to TC. He must have been real close to Nick Saban because he is lieing outta his ***.

JT has handled himself properly throughout his career, and since the beginning of the offseason, all you heard from him was :

"I have a contract with the miami dolphins"

That's ALL you heard him say, all of the other stuff were either reports, rumors, of false rumors, and that press conference sparano gave the other day

today JT came out and once again said he's with the dolphins

whaddya want more buddy ? huh ? seriously !?

Dolfan1000
06-01-2008, 02:44 PM
How about for him to SHOW UP to work? When its MANDATORY especially?

Please. He is full of baloney. And you're falling for it. I feel bad for someone so naive.

Coral Reefer
06-01-2008, 02:45 PM
Asked if he wants to be a Dolphin, Taylor said "I want to win in Ď08. That's what I want to do." Taylor says a trade to a contender would be ideal, as he feels the organization handled his being on Dancing with the Stars poorly: "Iím disappointed people take shots at you while youíre away and I donít have the chance to set the record straight." Taylor added that he never demanded a trade or threatened to skip training camp. He won't report to mandatory minicamps. Jun. 1 - 12:09 pm et

so the media made this all up and us dolphin fans fail for it.

:lol:

So he is flat out finally finding the nads to admit directly from his own mouth that he IS NOT REPORTING for mandatory camps now and you're using this as an example of the media making up a fictitious story about JT wanting a trade and having decided not to attend camps? funny stuff.

JT-forpresident
06-01-2008, 02:45 PM
For starters I don't hate him, I don't like the excuse he is given...

and no IMHO, it is not right for any players, no matter how many years they have played, to use the excuse that I have given so much for so many years...that is total BS...

Imagine how many players through the years have used that excuse...

Enlighten me, cause I can't remember....

i'm not saying it's right or wrong to do so ... but he certainly earned it, wether it's acceptable or not is up to how much you've appreciated his work here and how much respect you pay to the man, that's my opinion...and the whole point of my post is that i believe too many of us here do not respect all that he's brought... and again i'm not that much of a player fan because if it's were Zach thomas i would've said the same darn thing

DefensiveEnd76
06-01-2008, 02:52 PM
JT is a prima donna who thinks he's above the team. He thinks he doesn't have to be at camp when the rest of the team is busting their rearends. Screw him!! I wouldn't care if we outright cut him

JT-forpresident
06-01-2008, 02:53 PM
I'm a fan of the Dolphins organization period.

Any player that dosen't want to be a member of that organization and goes about it in a way which I don't like, it's my right as a fan to not respect him and not give a rats arse about him.

Players don't simlpy deserve respect from fans just because or because they've played well in the past. I don't hate JT, I just want off this team.

If you're behind him personally, that's great, but making a thread telling eveyone to "go to hell" is idiotic and childish. Congrats.

I tell people who lack respect for such players to go to hell, wether it would be JT or Zach or whoever

you guys are treating him like saban when he left and i don't know about you but it's awfully worse what saban did to us than what JT did...and that is if he even did something but say that he wants to win with whatever team

dlockz
06-01-2008, 02:55 PM

Like Bill Parcells has never lied. And yes Parcells and Ireland kind of need his permission because he can always pull a Jake Plummer.

Dolfan1000
06-01-2008, 02:58 PM
I tell people who lack respect for such players to go to hell, wether it would be JT or Zach or whoever

you guys are treating him like saban when he left and i don't know about you but it's awfully worse what saban did to us than what JT did...and that is if he even did something but say that he wants to win with whatever team

Why put him on a pedestal? If your brother kicks you in the nuts, do you let it slide because its your brother?

Coral Reefer
06-01-2008, 02:58 PM

Saban has nothing to do with this.

You're trying a pretty weak comparison tactic here of citing someone who did something pretty extreme to take the focus off of the situation at hand.
It's not about him "wanting to go to another team", it's how he's handled it.

Regardless of where you stand, a thread telling people to "go to hell" because they feel JT is in the wrong here is as I said, idiotic and childish.

You know JT could give a crap about you personally yet here you are on here telling people to go to hell in his defense. :lol:

Disnardo
06-01-2008, 02:59 PM
i'm not saying it's right or wrong to do so ... but he certainly earned it, wether it's acceptable or not is up to how much you've appreciated his work here and how much respect you pay to the man, that's my opinion...and the whole point of my post is that i believe too many of us here do not respect all that he's brought... and again i'm not that much of a player fan because if it's were Zach thomas i would've said the same darn thingThen we agree to disagree...

I still am a team fan, been one for 30 years and hold loyalty to JT. He and Zack were the teams image since Dan left. I just hold more loyalty to the team than the individual.

JT should be more truthful, and state that currently he does not have his heart in football anymore. That he wants to retire as a Dolphin, if he really loves this team and all that he has given for it. Instead he rather go to a winner and give it a go for one more year...

I really believe that even without a trade, JT will not be a Dolphin come September, he will rather retire than play for them again. Its not like he never has lied before...

Coral Reefer
06-01-2008, 03:02 PM
Then we agree to disagree...

I still am a team fan, been one for 30 years and hold loyalty to JT. He and Zack were the teams image since Dan left. I just hold more loyalty to the team than the individual.

JT should be more truthful, and state that currently he does not have his heart in football anymore. That he wants to retire as a Dolphin, if he really loves this team and all that he has given for it. Instead he rather go to a winner and give it a go for one more year...

I really believe that even without a trade, JT will not be a Dolphin come September, he will rather retire than play for them again. Its not like he never has lied before...

Well then.... YOU JT HATER! YOU CAN GO TO H.E. DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS! :lol:

Do people outside of gradeschool actually use the argument "well, well....., your just a hater!" as a point in discussion and then simply resort to telling them to "go to hell?"

JDOE
06-01-2008, 03:02 PM
JT is one of my all time favorite players. But don't confuse criticism of him and this situation with everybody turning their backs on him or not liking him anymore. This happens with any players in similar situations and it's not a reflection of fans' hatred so much as disappointment and frustration at what should be an easy solution.

If I had to choose what will happen, I'll say it will be like Lance Briggs in Chicago. He'll grumble and moan, skip some mandatory stuff, and then pick up where he left off playing for the dolphins when he realizes no body else will pay his contract or give the FO what they want in trade.

Mcganiel
06-01-2008, 03:05 PM
I know now that JT is an actor and I know he is NO Football team captian. What a crappy way he is choosing to end his career as a dolphin...

See yah!!!!!!!!!!

feelthepain
06-01-2008, 03:13 PM

peace, go fins

Sorry, but IMO JT isn't an innocent victim. BP is trying to change the poor attitude, work ethic and focus of a losing team. JT plays a large roll in the change. JT claims he wants to play for a winner, does he think his Dolphin teammates don't want the same? I'll tell you what, one way or the other I want this thing to end.

JT has done a lot for this team, but that doesn't make him better then everyone else in Miami working to get this team turned around. I think using what he's done in the past as an excuse for what he's doing now is a very poor argument. Zach was released outright and he was all class about it, this new coaching staff just wants JT to be a part of this team and he can't be bothered because he would rather dance or play golf? I think it's more then fair to say JT is the problem with JT, not the coaches, not the media, not the fans!

JT-forpresident
06-01-2008, 03:15 PM
Why put him on a pedestal? If your brother kicks you in the nuts, do you let it slide because its your brother?

did JT kick us in the nuts... :unsure: he didn't do nothing so far, sorry

he missed OTA as far as i'm concerned and that's it

dlockz
06-01-2008, 03:16 PM
Sorry, but IMO JT isn't an innocent victim. BP is trying to change the poor attitude, work ethic and focus of a losing team. JT plays a large roll in the change. JT claims he wants to play for a winner, does he think his Dolphin teammates don't want the same? I'll tell you what, one way or the other I want this thing to end.

JT has done a lot for this team, but that doesn't make him better then everyone else in Miami working to get this team turned around. I think using what he's done in the past as an excuse for what he's doing now is a very poor argument. Zach was released outright and he was all class about it, this new coaching staff just wants JT to be a part of this team and he can't be bothered because he would rather dance or play golf? I think it's more then fair to say JT is the problem with JT, not the coaches, not the media, not the fans!

So maybe after the way they just cut Thomas outright maybe Taylor does not want to be here any longer. Maybe its not the team its the new regime. PS I dont pretend to know what has happened behind closed doors but must admit I was dissapointed how we handled the Thomas situation.

JT-forpresident
06-01-2008, 03:18 PM

JT has heard many times before that this year will be a good year... anyone in his situation would be kinda tired

i'm not saying we are not heading in the right direction, we definitely are, but time is working against JT and that's the main problem in this whole situation...because if he'd be younger he'd play out his contract and sign elsewhere in 09

and like you i hope this mess ends pretty quickly

JT-forpresident
06-01-2008, 03:21 PM
Well then.... YOU JT HATER! YOU CAN GO TO H.E. DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS! :lol:

Do people outside of gradeschool actually use the argument "well, well....., your just a hater!" as a point in discussion and then simply resort to telling them to "go to hell?"

oh yeah my whole thread is based on that

Ruderic
06-01-2008, 03:21 PM
The JT haters can go to hell, true...but take the JT appologists along with them.

finboss
06-01-2008, 03:23 PM
So let me get this right. When a team has a great player under contract the team has an obligation to that player to win a super bowl within a certain time frame. If the player determines that the team has not won enough to suit the player then the team is morally obligated to do what ever the player wants regarding a trade, release, new contract, or whatever. Paying this player ten of millions of dollars and making him a star are not enough. Now the team has to deliver a super bowl to satisfy the player. Oh...I see.

JT-forpresident
06-01-2008, 03:25 PM
Saban has nothing to do with this.

You're trying a pretty weak comparison tactic here of citing someone who did something pretty extreme to take the focus off of the situation at hand.
It's not about him "wanting to go to another team", it's how he's handled it.

Regardless of where you stand, a thread telling people to "go to hell" because they feel JT is in the wrong here is as I said, idiotic and childish.

You know JT could give a crap about you personally yet here you are on here telling people to go to hell in his defense. :lol:

you don't get it do you how many times do i have to say that what bothers me is the lack of respect towards him

the situation is a mess and both parties are surely involved, but JT handled himself properly in public and has not been a PITA,

The situation isn't good and we blame it ONLY on him... howcome we don't see "sparano shouldve traded him for the 2nd round pick" (or 3rd i don't remember) threads ??

Dolfan1000
06-01-2008, 03:33 PM
JT has heard many times before that this year will be a good year... anyone in his situation would be kinda tired

i'm not saying we are not heading in the right direction, we definitely are, but time is working against JT and that's the main problem in this whole situation...because if he'd be younger he'd play out his contract and sign elsewhere in 09

and like you i hope this mess ends pretty quickly

You're kidding right? "Kinda tired"? ITS HIS JOB. HE IS PAID (WELL) TO DO IT.

Your logic and reasoning is just silly. You're making up excuses for the guy, and they really have no merit.

Finfang
06-01-2008, 03:33 PM
you don't get it do you how many times do i have to say that what bothers me is the lack of respect towards him

the situation is a mess and both parties are surely involved, but JT handled himself properly in public and has not been a PITA,

The situation isn't good and we blame it ONLY on him... howcome we don't see "sparano shouldve traded him for the 2nd round pick" (or 3rd i don't remember) threads ??

It was a 4th.

Your stance on Jason Taylor is a player fan first mentality.

I still can't believe people are defending him.

JT has turned out to be a complete a-hole.

feelthepain
06-01-2008, 03:34 PM
So maybe after the way they just cut Thomas outright maybe Taylor does not want to be here any longer. Maybe its not the team its the new regime. PS I dont pretend to know what has happened behind closed doors but must admit I was dissapointed how we handled the Thomas situation.

Zach was cut because it was his time. I hate that it happened the way it did, but it's just the way football is. I think Zach understood this and he accepted it. JT on the other hand is taking a different approach, he thinks he's above this team, he thinks he's earned something. Well he's right, he's earned a crap load of money to play a game. He should consider how much god has blessed his life to this point rather then looking for reasons why he deserves more. Sorry, but hero's don't expect, they just do. JT is selfish, he's self consumed with himself and what he wants. I wish he would retire and move on with his life cause he's not helping this team with this drama.

Taysia
06-01-2008, 03:40 PM
I am a Dolfan that does not live in miami area, Do you guys want to know what everyone thinks about the miami fan base? They say we are the worst fans in the world, and from reading some of these post on this board i am slowly seeing why they are saying this about us. Let's all just admit no one knows what the hell is going to happen with this JT drama, what ever happens it will happen i will not pass judgement on anyone. I haven't heard anything from either party, just what i have read in the media so i will try not to form an opinion until I get ALL THE FACTS. Let's just try to support the team..

http://djteknision.podOmatic.com

Disnardo
06-01-2008, 03:40 PM
JT is one of my all time favorite players. But don't confuse criticism of him and this situation with everybody turning their backs on him or not liking him anymore. This happens with any players in similar situations and it's not a reflection of fans' hatred so much as disappointment and frustration at what should be an easy solution.

If I had to choose what will happen, I'll say it will be like Lance Briggs in Chicago. He'll grumble and moan, skip some mandatory stuff, and then pick up where he left off playing for the dolphins when he realizes no body else will pay his contract or give the FO what they want in trade.
I thought I read somewhere that there is film that he could make around $4.5 millions this year and starts shooting around October...

He won't play for a loosing team...What makes you so sure he will play for MIA?

Finfang
06-01-2008, 03:43 PM
I am a Dolfan that does not live in miami area, Do you guys want to know what everyone thinks about the miami fan base? They say we are the worst fans in the world

http://djteknision.podOmatic.com

I don't live in Miami either but I have heard nothing of the sort.

:bs:

dlockz
06-01-2008, 03:45 PM
Zach was cut because it was his time. I hate that it happened the way it did, but it's just the way football is. I think Zach understood this and he accepted it. JT on the other hand is taking a different approach, he thinks he's above this team, he thinks he's earned something. Well he's right, he's earned a crap load of money to play a game. He should consider how much god has blessed his life to this point rather then looking for reasons why he deserves more. Sorry, but hero's don't expect, they just do. JT is selfish, he's self consumed with himself and what he wants. I wish he would retire and move on with his life cause he's not helping this team with this drama.

How was it Zach's time he was still playing at a high level and had taken many pay cuts for this team. We then spend money on players coming back from injury and players that have done nothing to justify thier high contract. Me and you both know its a business so lets not act like players are immune from the business aspect.He has been threw three coaches in three years and is coming off a 1-15year, Im sure he has great love for the fans but from a business aspect who can blame him if wants to be elsewhere.

Before Parcells quit on the Cowboys there were reports that he wanted to take the GM job with the Giants. He also uncut Dungy in Tampa and basically agreed to take the Bucs job even when they already had a coach. How many teams has he quit on. This is not an indictment on Parcells just showing that this is truly a businss from the ground up and the good ole days are gone even if they were not really as good as we remember them to be. At this point I cannot blame Taylor for possibly wanting to go to a new team, there is no loyalty at any level.

zackmandude63
06-01-2008, 03:56 PM
So what if he said he wants to win. Isn't that the point of playing the game? I mean, you don't play to lose. From what I understand is that he told the Dolphins he would be willing to be traded if it benefited the team. I see nothing wrong with what JT is doing.

Finfang
06-01-2008, 03:58 PM

peace, go fins

No eff you! You freakin' pud.

You can go to hell! :lol:

Taysia
06-01-2008, 04:57 PM
I don't live in Miami either but I have heard nothing of the sort.

:bs:

Just check around. look at the florida marlins games, how quick everyone turned on the miami heat. If you haven't heard i just told you.

WVDolphan
06-01-2008, 09:58 PM

peace, go fins

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXRRMPQm4zU

And his days are only numbered as you say, because he wants them numbered. He choose the number he has in his mind, only because he wants to do something besides football. There is no reason he cant play 4 more seasons other than the simple FACT that he DOSENT WANT TO. Which is fine, but to say his days are numbered and that he MUST win this season or he never will is just ridiculous. No reason he cant sign up for the same 4 years Parcells has, put in the work HERE, and hoist the lombardi with the rest of the phins in 3-4 seasons.

WVDolphan
06-01-2008, 10:17 PM
JT has handled himself properly throughout his career, You mean as far as you know. Not everything that a guy does winds up in the media for you to know about it. There was alot none of us knew about Marvin Harrison until last month. Now its no secret that not only was he not a class act, but he likes to choke people who request autographs.

and since the beginning of the offseason, all you heard from him was :

You mean all you heard that he said in front of a microphone. How do you know that what he says in front of a camera or mic that is being held by a media member is the truth? I think its far from it IMHO. Not only that, but I think that the real truth isnt hard to detect and its been pointed out before. Seriously dude, when he went to the coaches in January and says "If you can get value out of me that is good for the team, then I understand." that is code for ****ing trade me. DUH:rolleyes:

"I have a contract with the miami dolphins"
Again all this means is he is under contract with the phins and that he is aware of that fact. Well guess what....so is everyone else. Does this statement conclude that he is pleased with that fact he pointed out that everyone knew? NO. It DOSENT. I think we all know he has been wanting to be traded for a while now. He DOSENT WANT TO BE A PHIN. PERIOD. Whats difficult to understand about that.

And my point on that is that if he dosent want to be here then **** HIM. But, you of course say **** you to anyone who dosent want him here because of the fact he dosent want to be here. Ridiculous.

Dude, this is just like when someone dumps you. They are basically saying you just arent good enough for them anymore. If JT says he wants to play for a winner...then what are the phins in his mind? Obviously, he thinks this team is a bunch of ****ing losers. Honestly, as much as it pisses me off, that is a true statement as it stands. The thing is as "captain" of the defense, he must accept a large part of the responsability for that fact. So as a "captain", he should be one of the people leading the charge back to winning. Instead he wants to jump ship. **** JT.

He dosent want to stay here till 38 and win the title. He wants to go Hollywood. See ya. He dosent want to accept the blame for the losing and lead the charge back to winning. Thats why he is a fraud by wearing that "C" on his uni. He isnt a leader. He is a coat-tail rider who wants to gravy train it to a title somewhere. I hope he gets traded and fails miserably somewhere.

That's ALL you heard him say, all of the other stuff were either reports, rumors, of false rumors, and that press conference sparano gave the other day

How do you know the rumors were false? Because JT said so. :rolleyes: BS. And really he didnt say any of those rumors were false. If anything what he said backs it up. He asked for a trade in January. The FO has probably known for months that he wasnt going to be in camps.
today JT came out and once again said he's with the dolphins

whaddya want more buddy ? huh ? seriously

No. I want less BS from JT and more real leaders on this team that are committed to doing what it takes over the next few seasons to bring this proud franchise some post season success and hopefully a world title in 3-4 years. On top of that I want to quit getting swept by the Jets and the Bills every ****ing year. Probably couldve beaten the Jets if JT didnt lead the charge of folding up on D every time in the 4th qtr allowing Pennington to make crucial 3rd down plays to beat us everytime. Get D.Fergusons foot out of your *** and your own out of your mouth JT and make some plays when it counts.

WVDolphan
06-01-2008, 10:22 PM

Just an excellent post all the way around. I especially like the points I bolded. Yes, all of the players who ARE HERE in OTAs and are a PART OF THE TEAM want to play for a WINNER TOO.

The difference between the players who ARE HERE and WANT TO PLAY FOR A WINNER and JT is they are actually DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT whereas JT is simply TALKING about it while he is busy dancing and golfing.

Great points bro. :up: