PDA

View Full Version : Mergedx2: Vehicle owned by M Lynch in hit and run.

knoxpk
06-02-2008, 01:44 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/8200714?MSNHPHMA

FYI

elandre
06-02-2008, 01:52 PM
Didnt Suggs do the same thing last year and he came out fine:shakeno:

Deep2Evans
06-03-2008, 10:13 AM
I'm going to worry more when they actually find out who was driving, because nobody still knows.

motormeat0170
06-03-2008, 06:08 PM
It'll be alot easier for him to get away with things like this when they move to LA....

BuffaloSoldier2
06-03-2008, 07:13 PM
It'll be alot easier for him to get away with things like this when they move to LA....

Awesome joke. Really original. :rolleyes:

Moral of the story: Get of the way when Lynch comes through.

TheCommonMan
06-04-2008, 10:22 AM
It seems like the police don't have enough to charge him, because here it is 4 days later and nothing has come of it...

DoLPhiNsDyNaStY
06-04-2008, 04:20 PM
anybody know who Marshawn Lynch's backup is? mainly for handcuff reasons for fantasy football. can any Bills fans help me out?

carolinabillsfa
06-05-2008, 07:59 AM
anybody know who Marshawn Lynch's backup is? mainly for handcuff reasons for fantasy football. can any Bills fans help me out?

Fred Jackson is the Bills backup, and he played pretty well during the games Lynch was out last year.

nyjunc
06-05-2008, 08:42 AM
The news doesn't look good in the article below:

http://www.buffalonews.com/home/story/362012.html

FinfanInBuffalo
06-05-2008, 08:21 PM
I have no ill will toward Lynch, but I HATE the way celebs get treated. I'm sure if my car had been involved in a hit and run, the police would knock on my door and go away if no one answered. Do you think that maybe, just maybe, alcohol was involved? 3am on Chippewa?

I'm sure that the police would be "waiting" for me to answer questions.

I love these quotes from the article:

DeGeorge maintains that Lynch’s representatives have been “cooperating,” adding that no special treatment is being given to the football star.

Really? No special treatment? Please.

“Unless we start getting some answers, that vehicle does not leave the [police] garage,” he insisted. “The ball is in their court. The clock is ticking. . . . We hope to hear from them shortly.”

Mr. Lynch? Could you please come and answer our questions? Pretty please?

suntandan
06-06-2008, 04:22 PM
http://news.google.com/news?q=lynch,+running+back+bills&ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&hl=en&sa=X&oi=news_group&resnum=1&ct=title

madisonfan90
06-08-2008, 08:17 PM
Believe me there is no way, and I say NO WAY, the city of Buffalo is gonna let the Bills move.

Layfield
06-09-2008, 12:53 AM
Awesome joke. Really original. :rolleyes:

Moral of the story: Get of the way when Lynch comes through.
Or he'll drive his SUV into you?

Sounds like a saint.

Are you joking about a player on your team being involved in hit and run? Its nothing to be proud about. Its something to be embarrassed about.

When Randy McMichael beat up his wife no dolphin fans joked about him laying the smack down on opponents if you cross him.

You are a different breed.

phinfan3411
06-12-2008, 07:16 PM
I am a Miami fan that unfortunately lives outside Buffalo, and thank you soooo much all of the lawyers on this thread, because without you we would have never known Marshawn has the right to remain silent, along with the two or three other outstanding citizens (Bills players) that were with him when he hit that lady, and for all he knew, left her to die.

He hit her hard enough to do some real damage to the Porsche, so don't say he just bumped her. I am glad the DA is playing hardball here, and is even going to serve Ralph Wilson to testify in front of a Grand Jury because none of these scum will say anything. So the police, and media pressure has been dialed up so high they cancelled the last day of their practice tomorrow! Way to go Marshawn! Keep it up you thug!

carolinabillsfa
06-12-2008, 08:08 PM
Couldn't have been a more idiotic post above mine.

BillsFanInPeace
06-12-2008, 09:20 PM
I am a Miami fan that unfortunately lives outside Buffalo, and thank you soooo much all of the lawyers on this thread, because without you we would have never known Marshawn has the right to remain silent, along with the two or three other outstanding citizens (Bills players) that were with him when he hit that lady, and for all he knew, left her to die.

He hit her hard enough to do some real damage to the Porsche, so don't say he just bumped her. I am glad the DA is playing hardball here, and is even going to serve Ralph Wilson to testify in front of a Grand Jury because none of these scum will say anything. So the police, and media pressure has been dialed up so high they cancelled the last day of their practice tomorrow! Way to go Marshawn! Keep it up you thug!

Sorry Sir but this has to be the dumbest post I have read on this.

1st. Umm you know she WALKED to the Ambulance on her own power right?

2nd. If there are all these whitnesses that seen it how come no one cam running to her AID, if she was tha badly hurt.

3rd. It is the PDs job to make their case not Marshawn's to make it for them on himself. That is why we have the right to avoid Self Incrimination

4th. She recieved a couple stiches and walked out of the Hospital

5th. Those in Glass Houses should not throw stones. (Porter, and Crowder last year I believe)

6th. Nothing will come of this and He will be on the field Week one, and ready to light the fins up when they meet.

7th. It is not that hard to break a car that has NO metal on it.

8th. Scum... Actually it is their right not to say anything.

9th. This has nothing to do with the practice being cancelled. DJ remembers last year with leading the league in IRs and decided they did enough work and are ready for their break before Camp.

phinfan3411
06-12-2008, 11:02 PM
Sorry Sir but this has to be the dumbest post I have read on this.

1st. Umm you know she WALKED to the Ambulance on her own power right?

2nd. If there are all these whitnesses that seen it how come no one cam running to her AID, if she was tha badly hurt.

3rd. It is the PDs job to make their case not Marshawn's to make it for them on himself. That is why we have the right to avoid Self Incrimination

4th. She recieved a couple stiches and walked out of the Hospital

5th. Those in Glass Houses should not throw stones. (Porter, and Crowder last year I believe)

6th. Nothing will come of this and He will be on the field Week one, and ready to light the fins up when they meet.

7th. It is not that hard to break a car that has NO metal on it.

8th. Scum... Actually it is their right not to say anything.

9th. This has nothing to do with the practice being cancelled. DJ remembers last year with leading the league in IRs and decided they did enough work and are ready for their break before Camp.

The last two posts have to be the dumbest I have heard. I do not believe you ever heard me stick up for Porter, or Crowder, thats the difference between you two, and me, even if they are a Dolphin, if they do something wrong they should be punished. The Porter thing in particular bothered me.

Thank you for telling me the extent of her injuries, because I really did not know them. The only thing keeping this from being a felony, is his, and her luck that she landed well. What if she hit her head? You are pissing me off,typical Bills fan. HE LEFT THE SCENE OF A ACCIDENT, DID NOT KNOW HOW SERIOUSLY HURT THE PERSON WAS, OTHER BILLS WERE IN THE CAR.

THEY ARE SAYING NOTHING, COULD CARE LESS.....REAL, REAL GOOD EXAMPLE TO SET. The Bills, is there anyone in control? Just let everything go on, yeah Marshawn... keep practicing...thats what's important, do NOT take responsibilities for your actions.

Do you have kids??? Please show them your post, set a good example.

Just for the record, I am not perfect, far from it, but I would not have left that girl.

phinfan3411
06-12-2008, 11:16 PM
Marshawn Lynch does not scare me, our run defense sucked last year, and he did not exactly light us up like many others. That other back you had seemed better to me.

I definitely feel the events of today especially had something to do with them cancelling the last day of practice, don't care what you say.

I don't care if the person he hit walked to the ambulance, do you hear yourself??? That makes it ok???? Your ok if he hits you next time???

I thought I made it clear I knew it was their right to remain silent, but if you did not get it the first time I will tell you again, I KNOW. It still does not make it right, and now it is effecting practice, and honestly, I hope he keeps it up, because it is very entertaining for me to see the DA screw with them.

You were trying to make it seem like he did nothing wrong because, the lady is ok now. What you conveniently leave out, is he (and the other players) had NO IDEA if she would be ok when they took off. Uuuuumm you did know she was on the ground for 15 minutes before she went to the ambulance don't you???(Do I win??)

phinfan3411
06-12-2008, 11:47 PM
Couldn't have been a more idiotic post above mine.

Besides me calling him a thug (my opinion, that I stick by) please explain in detail how each of my points is soooo idiotic, I will be waiting on pins, and needles.

BAMAPHIN 22
06-13-2008, 09:41 AM
3 Bills Players, Official Subpoenaed In Hit-and-run Case

Rookie receiver James Hardy was one of three Buffalo Bills players subpoenaed Thursday to testify before a grand jury looking into a hit-and-run accident involving running back Marshawn Lynch's SUV.

Besides Hardy, the Bills' second-round draft pick, rookie receiver Steve Johnson and second-year offensive lineman Christian Gaddis also were subpoenaed, a law enforcement official familiar with the investigation confirmed to The Associated Press. The official spoke on the condition of anonymity because the person is not authorized to release that information.

The Buffalo News first reported the names of the players on its Web site.

Buffalo Police Department spokesman Michael DeGeorge said "a high-ranking member of the Bills security staff" also was subpoenaed.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/06/13/ap/sportsline/main4177907.shtml