PDA

View Full Version : 1-15

Just A Licker
06-02-2008, 03:49 PM
LOL

How bad do you have to be to only win one game? And it took overtime against another crap team to do that.:lol::sidelol:

retired opfinistic
06-02-2008, 03:56 PM
That was last year, *******.

SabanHater
06-02-2008, 04:07 PM
how bad do you have to be to never win a Super Bowl?
How bad do you have to be to choke 4 fuc%ing times?

fuc%ing loser!!!!!

Nublar7
06-02-2008, 04:27 PM
That was 2007, the calendar says 2008.

BEAST
06-02-2008, 07:02 PM
That was last year, *******.
Yeah, this year you have a good chance of going 0-16.

Perfectville anyone? :lol:

HurriPhin
06-03-2008, 12:55 AM
BTW, Inbred Northern Wookies, in my 30 years of being a proud Dolphins fan, we have only had 4 losing seasons compared to the Jills pitiful 13 losing seasons. Not to mention, I have also been fortunate enough to watch you srekcuf choke in all 4 SB's (almost as glorious as watching the Pats tihs the bed last year). Overall the Fins have a 49-34-1 winning record head to head vs the jills. So I must say, one bad season here and there isn't to shabby compared to the crap that the jills put on the field year in and year out.

BEAST
06-03-2008, 01:07 AM
BTW, Inbred Northern Wookies, in my 30 years of being a proud Dolphins fan, we have only had 4 losing seasons compared to the Jills pitiful 13 losing seasons. Not to mention, I have also been fortunate enough to watch you srekcuf choke in all 4 SB's (almost as glorious as watching the Pats tihs the bed last year). Overall the Fins have a 49-34-1 winning record head to head vs the jills. So I must say, one bad season here and there isn't to shabby compared to the crap that the jills put on the field year in and year out.
worg emos sllab.

od uoy yllaer kniht siht si a looc yaw ot epyt? yhw ton tsuj epyt ti tuo daetsni fo gniod siht parc?

norom

Deep2Evans
06-03-2008, 10:18 AM
how bad do you have to be to never win a Super Bowl?
How bad do you have to be to choke 4 fuc%ing times?

fuc%ing loser!!!!!

Well, by all the other fish fans logic here, that was "years ago", I believe the calender says 2008...

HurriPhin
06-03-2008, 01:25 PM
worg emos sllab.

od uoy yllaer kniht siht si a looc yaw ot epyt? yhw ton tsuj epyt ti tuo daetsni fo gniod siht parc?

norom

:lol: I knew I couldn't get an intelligent response from you, Least.

SabanHater
06-03-2008, 02:51 PM
worg emos sllab.

norom

honestly....... how long did that take you? :up:

retired opfinistic
06-03-2008, 03:05 PM
My head hurts, I feel like a Bills fan trying to read out loud.

SabanHater
06-03-2008, 04:41 PM
Well, by all the other fish fans logic here, that was "years ago", I believe the calender says 2008...

:boohoo:

QrtBck13
06-04-2008, 12:30 AM
lol. A wins a win. If it happened it OT who cares? Ya we lost 15 games but we also drafted a LT that is going to dominatel for years to come. Didnt you guys need a 4th quarter comeback to beat us in Miami last year? I mean for God's sake we were being quarterbacked by Cleo Lemon......and if it wasnet for the phantom holding call on Tedd Ginn's fourth quarter kickoff return for a td we beat u. It really doesnt matter tho.....lol
right now the phins are 0-0 and the Jills are 0-0. blah blah blah blah 1-15 blah blah......your lame.

BEAST
06-04-2008, 09:35 AM
lol. A wins a win. If it happened it OT who cares? Ya we lost 15 games but we also drafted a LT that is going to dominatel for years to come. Didnt you guys need a 4th quarter comeback to beat us in Miami last year? I mean for God's sake we were being quarterbacked by Cleo Lemon......and if it wasnet for the phantom holding call on Tedd Ginn's fourth quarter kickoff return for a td we beat u. It really doesnt matter tho.....lol
right now the phins are 0-0 and the Jills are 0-0. blah blah blah blah 1-15 blah blah......your lame.
Look, someone just grabbed a handfull of excuses from the excuse tree. :boohoo:

Get used to that 0 being in your win column, I doubt that your LT can stop the run or intercept a pass. :sidelol:

Way to go passing on Dorsey and Long for a LT. :sidelol:

BEAST
06-04-2008, 09:36 AM
:lol: I knew I couldn't get an intelligent response from you, Least.
Why spoil your post with intelligence?

BEAST
06-04-2008, 09:37 AM
honestly....... how long did that take you? :up:
About as long as it takes you to bust a nut to the Jonas Brothers, 30 seconds or so. :lol:

BobDole
06-04-2008, 02:56 PM
Why spoil your post with intelligence?

why not just kill yourself and get it over with?

BleedinGreenNC
06-04-2008, 03:29 PM
:woot:

HurriPhin
06-04-2008, 03:30 PM

And Least, if you don't have it in you to take yourself out, we can help.:shotgun:

BobDole
06-04-2008, 03:35 PM
And Least, if you don't have it in you to take yourself out, we can help.:shotgun:

i keep telling him this 'call for help' crap isn't getting him anywhere. do it right or shut the fugg up. noone came to visit him in the hospital last time, noone's coming this time. it's a vicious cycle that ends with the world being a better place after he's gone.

retired opfinistic
06-04-2008, 03:46 PM
He tried to OD on semen.

BobDole
06-04-2008, 04:51 PM
He tried to OD on semen.

did he have it injected directly into his asss or did he funnel it down his stretched out throat?

retired opfinistic
06-04-2008, 05:04 PM
did he have it injected directly into his asss or did he funnel it down his stretched out throat?
Dunno. Maybe he tried both ways at the same time?

BEAST
06-05-2008, 03:12 PM
Keep trying, sooner or later you'll make a funny.

BEAST
06-05-2008, 03:13 PM
:woot:
What, is it your turn to guard the family tooth? :lol:

BEAST
06-05-2008, 03:14 PM
Is that a veiled way of asking for a date?

You want to "take me out"?

same sex loving person <---(edited for dday)

BEAST
06-05-2008, 03:15 PM
He tried to OD on semen.
But the fleet was busy with you....

BEAST
06-05-2008, 03:17 PM
You sir are having the "no profanity" pm forwarded to you!

tkPhinFan
06-05-2008, 03:20 PM

BEAST
06-05-2008, 03:25 PM
We have to keep this forum friendly and rated G for the sensitive little eyes that may wander across bad words and not realize that they are in a smack forum.

You're not trying to go against the wishes of the FinHeaven moderators, are you?

BobDole
06-05-2008, 03:26 PM

that pm was actually funny. congrats.

BEAST
06-05-2008, 03:29 PM
that pm was actually funny. congrats.
Consider yourself served, mister!

BobDole
06-05-2008, 03:36 PM
Keep trying, sooner or later you'll make a funny.

funny like ha ha or funny like you having to sit down to pee?

BobDole
06-05-2008, 03:40 PM
Consider yourself served, mister!

consider yourself asking for it by constantly harrassing the mods, miss. you know, you can talk **** and not be a complete tool at the same time, right?

BEAST
06-05-2008, 03:46 PM
funny like ha ha or funny like you having to sit down to pee?
I meant funny like when you laugh and smile so hard that your mouth gets stretch marks, but that wouldn't apply in your case seeing as how your mouth already has them from your other activities. :lol:

BEAST
06-05-2008, 03:47 PM
consider yourself asking for it by constantly harrassing the mods, miss. you know, you can talk **** and not be a complete tool at the same time, right?
I'm not mocking, I think it's a GREAT idea. I'm just happy to help them out in any way that I possibly can, that's why I sent you the pm. You better start playing by the rules or else.

BobDole
06-05-2008, 04:04 PM
I'm not mocking, I think it's a GREAT idea. I'm just happy to help them out in any way that I possibly can, that's why I sent you the pm. You better start playing by the rules or else.

just tryin to help brosuf. if you keep it up, you'll have to go back to your lame asss bills boards to talk about marv levy's old balls and how you can tell the difference from a buffalo and the women that live in buffalo. in that order.

or i guess you guys can reminisce about almost being considered a real football team.

you don't want to go back to that, do you?

retired opfinistic
06-05-2008, 04:15 PM
just tryin to help brosuf. if you keep it up, you'll have to go back to your lame asss bills boards to talk about marv levy's old balls and how you can tell the difference from a buffalo and the women that live in buffalo. in that order.

or i guess you guys can reminisce about almost being considered a real football team.

you don't want to go back to that, do you?:(

He's already there.

BEAST
06-05-2008, 04:23 PM

you don't want to go back to that, do you?
Go back to a football board that actually has a positive and realistic outlook on our team for next season.....or......stay here and read about Henne being a BEAST!!! and ftp rewriting history. :rolleyes:

Hmmm....

:lol:

HurriPhin
06-06-2008, 02:21 AM
Is that a veiled way of asking for a date?

You want to "take me out"?

same sex loving person <---(edited for dday)

Damn Beastiality, you really are a raging toggaf. The answer is "no". You're only choice left now is gnikcuf that buffalo you so adore.

BEAST
06-06-2008, 10:44 AM
Damn Beastiality, you really are a raging toggaf. The answer is "no". You're only choice left now is gnikcuf that buffalo you so adore.
Umm, Mr moderators, isn't this considered profanity as well? If not, then I'm assuming it's okay for me to do it as well, right?

tkPhinFan
06-06-2008, 10:46 AM
Umm, Mr moderators, isn't this considered profanity as well? If not, then I'm assuming it's okay for me to do it as well, right?

BEAST
06-06-2008, 11:05 AM
Dry your tears lil guy, the season has been over for a few months now.

I'm just trying to determine what the rules are here, they seem to change on a daily basis. Maybe the mods could post a "Today's Rules" thread so we all know what we can and cannot do.

retired opfinistic
06-06-2008, 12:02 PM
First of all
Under no
Circumstances would that considered profanity.
Keller, you know, Helen Keller, giving

You the finger
Or another
Unpleasant gesture might be, however.

:lol:

HurriPhin
06-06-2008, 01:11 PM

Right? :boohoo:

Nope, wrong! :sidelol:

When are you gonna get it that no one, not a damn soul, cares if you remain on this forum. Again, you have absolutely nothing to add to any conversation with any ounce of intelligence attached to it.

Lappy
06-06-2008, 01:24 PM
LOL

How bad do you have to be to only win one game? And it took overtime against another crap team to do that.:lol::sidelol:

I was about to ask you the same question regarding the women you won.

and you wanna a talk about crap?????

tkPhinFan
06-06-2008, 02:36 PM
Dry your tears lil guy, the season has been over for a few months now.

I'm just trying to determine what the rules are here, they seem to change on a daily basis. Maybe the mods could post a "Today's Rules" thread so we all know what we can and cannot do.

You seem to be the only one thats confused. :lol:

dolfan06
06-09-2008, 11:49 AM
You seem to be the only one thats confused. :lol:very!:up:

Tunaphish429
10-21-2010, 03:28 PM
Look, someone just grabbed a handfull of excuses from the excuse tree. :boohoo:

Get used to that 0 being in your win column, I doubt that your LT can stop the run or intercept a pass. :sidelol:

Way to go passing on Dorsey and Long for a LT. :sidelol:

I love this epic fail...

Bills have been rebuilding for 15 years now..

Have fun kids.