PDA

View Full Version : Madden rankings

SR 7
06-02-2008, 07:30 PM
http://www.themaddenlab.com/talk/madden-09-news-general-talk/16912-madden-09-ratings.html

Hey guys i posted this here so everyone can see it because i know the games section usually is quiet and not many people check it out.

Mods if its cool with you guys, can we leave it here for a day then move it? or if not just move it now, sorry if it causes any problems. Thanks :)

TableFin
06-02-2008, 07:48 PM
Patriots 97
Cowboys 96
Chargers 95
Colts 95
Giants 94
Steelers 94
Jaguars 93
Packers 91
Eagles 91
Bucs 91
Vikings 90
Browns 88
Redskins 88
Seahawks 87
Saints 87
Panthers 86
Broncos 84
Titans 84
Bills 82
Ravens 81
Bengals 80
Bears 80
Cardinals 78
Texans 78
Lions 78
Rams 77
Jets 76
49ers 72
Chiefs 71
Raiders 71
Falcons 67
Dolphins 67

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2008/08/dolphinso-1.jpg

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2008/08/dolphinsd-1.jpg

FearTheBeard
06-02-2008, 07:48 PM
mauia's rating is ridiculously high

steveo style
06-02-2008, 07:51 PM
Biggest surprise to me is Reagan at an 89 ranking.

mia4ever
06-02-2008, 07:55 PM
wow we S ks

JT-forpresident
06-02-2008, 08:36 PM
reagan is hyped, geez !

I loved the way he played but 89 is not adequate

67Stang
06-02-2008, 09:28 PM
Ricky Williams an 80...pa lease. He is gonna have a good year, I can feel it. He may not bust a 1000 unless Brown goes down, but I bet they get 2400 between them.

outlawd2u
06-02-2008, 09:34 PM
Ricky Williams an 80...pa lease. He is gonna have a good year, I can feel it. He may not bust a 1000 unless Brown goes down, but I bet they get 2400 between them.

IDK what you expected for a RB who has played what 8 games the past 3 years.

On a side note........ Sadly this is the best thread I've seen here in the past week or so, lol.

AreYouSerious
06-02-2008, 10:05 PM
Hey man, I'm happy to see him in the 80, I'm actualy surprised. I thought he was going to be ranked less. I'm sure depending on their performance the Xbox Live updates will be flowing.

Sean
06-02-2008, 10:08 PM
Thank you for not underrating Ronnie finally, EA.

Smiley is ownage, Wilford is nice, Will Allen not underrated, good. Carey is finally not underrated!

lvstud84
06-02-2008, 10:38 PM
IDK what you expected for a RB who has played what 8 games the past 3 years.

On a side note........ Sadly this is the best thread I've seen here in the past week or so, lol.

i agree completely. I'm tired of all the other posts! this one actually excites me. good post

SR 7
06-02-2008, 10:56 PM
Thank you for not underrating Ronnie finally, EA.

Smiley is ownage, Wilford is nice, Will Allen not underrated, good. Carey is finally not underrated!

carey should be higher if u ask me. and RB finally is movin up as u said but they gotta take his accel back up. it went from 93 spd and 94 acc to 91 and 93.

its gotta be 92 94 i think. his accel is far better then his spd.

lane26
06-02-2008, 10:59 PM
Im actually liking the O-line...on madden at the least.
the only weak point is murphy, and he was a 4th rounder ( i think) so he is young and has talent.

One thing is obvious, we need to work on alot of depth next year.

I like what the team is doing.
solid O line, and solid D line. only my humble opinion.

Dolfan4life34
06-02-2008, 11:19 PM
u no what funny parmele has a beter rating then booker

U-M_all_day
06-02-2008, 11:35 PM
I can see satele long and carey going up when they update the rosters

#1dolphinsfan
06-02-2008, 11:40 PM
Booker isnt on our team anymore he was traded to Philly

SR 7
06-03-2008, 01:40 AM
I can see satele long and carey going up when they update the rosters

satele will prob stay but i think carey will go up to about 88 come when the game gets released via online update. long might stay but did u konw thomas from last year is a 97 this year/ thats crazy! lol.

cafinfan408
06-03-2008, 01:45 AM
this is what gets me about madden... your team can be ranked 67 but yet all your players have pretty good rankings. Everyone is prety fair i would hope long but be about 2 points higher.. but whatever and Regan must of showed something i didnt see last year.. and MArtin still being 79 is to high

SR 7
06-03-2008, 01:46 AM
Im actually liking the O-line...on madden at the least.
the only weak point is murphy, and he was a 4th rounder ( i think) so he is young and has talent.

One thing is obvious, we need to work on alot of depth next year.

I like what the team is doing.
solid O line, and solid D line. only my humble opinion.

the problem is langford is too low for a 3rd round pick and a prospect of his nature but its mianly b/c of his school that he got graded out so low.

merling at 80 or 81 w/e it was is a good spot i wonder what his speed is. roth at 80? thats BS lol. im glad bell went into the 80s finally cuz 79 was not right for him and i think J allen at 77 is low. at the least he should be a 80/81 range. he came into the game at 83 as a rookie.

SR 7
06-03-2008, 02:27 AM
guys, check this out to lazy to get the link but if its very very needed i will but
Henne has a 95 Arm Strenght with 83 accuracy (wow the sternght is awesome im so excited for the deep balls now compared to last years especially with becks slow release in the game for some reason its gotta get fixed)

and Rb has 91 spd with 93 acc and rw has 90 with 92 and parmalee is a 90 with 91.

Tupac Shakur
06-03-2008, 07:31 AM
this is what gets me about madden... your team can be ranked 67 but yet all your players have pretty good rankings. Everyone is prety fair i would hope long but be about 2 points higher.. but whatever and Regan must of showed something i didnt see last year.. and MArtin still being 79 is to high

the team ratings are subjective to the madden folks...

reorder the depth charts of all 32 teams and each team will rate in the 81-89 range...

these ratings are not even close to final and will definitely differ from what you will see when the game comes out...

these are based off of a beta version of the game.

Taysia
06-03-2008, 09:57 AM
the team ratings are subjective to the madden folks...

reorder the depth charts of all 32 teams and each team will rate in the 81-89 range...

these ratings are not even close to final and will definitely differ from what you will see when the game comes out...

these are based off of a beta version of the game.
I sure hope it does change cause 67 ranking is real low, although some of the player rankings are high can you imagine what type of team play you going to get with that ranking, fumbles, int's,sacks all types of bad things is going to happen in game play. You will have to play in All Rookie mode to even get a win!!!!

elandre
06-03-2008, 10:36 AM
67 Rating is Fair! We only won 1 game last season people. but Matt Roth @ 80 is a joke and J-Allen should of been an 80.

IronChef
06-03-2008, 11:18 AM
Are these the ratings for Madden 09? How did you get them so early if the game hasnt been released and where did you get those screen shots? Dang I feel like im back in the stone age or something!! Somebody fill me in!

Dolfan4life34
06-03-2008, 11:37 AM
Booker isnt on our team anymore he was traded to Philly
i am not an idiot i knew that im jus saying for the people that were pissed we traded him both parmele and murphy are better then him

Dolfan4life34
06-03-2008, 11:38 AM
guys, check this out to lazy to get the link but if its very very needed i will but
Henne has a 95 Arm Strenght with 83 accuracy (wow the sternght is awesome im so excited for the deep balls now compared to last years especially with becks slow release in the game for some reason its gotta get fixed)

and Rb has 91 spd with 93 acc and rw has 90 with 92 and parmalee is a 90 with 91.
were did you get all this info my friend would love to see it

StraightDirrrty
06-03-2008, 12:32 PM
The O-Line looks solid haha

StraightDirrrty
06-03-2008, 12:34 PM
I think the ratings are also based on "clutch factor". THe good teams seem to create turnovers and convert 3rd downs during the game when it counts.

PhinCanuck
06-03-2008, 01:45 PM
No way Roth is a first string this year...

Predaphin
06-03-2008, 02:57 PM
It sucks that they continue to base it on last year's performance. We are a completly different team than the 1-15 team we had.

Jason Allen played great and is definetley underrated at 77. He should be at least 84.

Ricky Williams an 80? I know he's been out of football for a while, but at least give him an 85. He's a proven veteran.

Ginn an 82? That's what he was last year.

Carey should be an 89 and Long should be at least an 87. I know Long will have a tractor as I seen a Madden video where he had a tractor.

Where is Nathan Jones??? We need better CB's than that.

I hope they fix some of these ratings. otherwise, we may have to wait till the first updated roster after we kick some butt.

dolpns13
06-03-2008, 03:02 PM
Ronnie Brown is a 92 at HB but a 99 at 3rd down RB? These rating suck, which is why I wont be playing Madden 09

NyPhan23
06-03-2008, 03:11 PM
i am not an idiot i knew that im jus saying for the people that were pissed we traded him both parmele and murphy are better then him

Madden ratings do not by any means constitute fact

NyPhan23
06-03-2008, 03:13 PM
Ronnie Brown is a 92 at HB but a 99 at 3rd down RB? These rating suck, which is why I wont be playing Madden 09

the reason he is a 99 3rd down rb is b/c he is such a threat out of the backfield. who was better in the league at making big plays out of screens or dumpoffs before ronnie got hurt? that is why he is a 99 3rd down back, it is not illogical.

dolpns13
06-03-2008, 03:15 PM
the reason he is a 99 3rd down rb is b/c he is such a threat out of the backfield. who was better in the league at making big plays out of screens or dumpoffs before ronnie got hurt? that is why he is a 99 3rd down back, it is not illogical.

i can accpet that... I still wont be wasting any cash on Madden until Miami has a decent season. I hate getting my arse whooped by my little bro and his Ratriots... But then again, when he whoops my arse in Madden, I whoop his arse in real life

StraightDirrrty
06-03-2008, 04:15 PM

almost all the starting RB's are 99 as 3rd down backs.

next-year
06-03-2008, 04:20 PM
stop complaining about rankings we won one game.

rick i personally feel is high at 80 , stop saying he is better then that becasue no one really knows so they gave him a mediocre rookie ranking.

besideds if your as nice as me at madden oyu can win with any team you jsut need to find that teams style

dolpns13
06-03-2008, 04:24 PM
almost all the starting RB's are 99 as 3rd down backs.

I didnt know that, write it off to not paying much attention to Madden, which kinda sucks now anyways... Id rather sit in front of COD than trying to figure out which combinations of buttons makes our linebackers cause a fumble... Used to be you just push y or something, now to get something special you have to hit A, X, Y, RB, LS while doing a half summersault into a flip and ending it with a moonwalk, all at once... Then maybe you'll be able to cause a fumble or intercept a ball. :up:

tl77
06-03-2008, 05:33 PM
were did you get all this info my friend would love to see it

i assume your talking bout the qb ratings:

http://www.sportsgamer.com/content/1603/madden-09-quarterback-ratings/
starters are listed first, scroll down to see henne under the rookies section

oh and here are rb's with all their ratings:

http://www.sportsgamer.com/content/1604/madden-09-running-back-ratings/

If any1 has any ?'s bout madden 09 just let me know, I follow updates daily and just to mention 09 is looking pretty sweet. 100x better than 08 for sure

SR 7
06-03-2008, 05:38 PM
stop complaining about rankings we won one game.

rick i personally feel is high at 80 , stop saying he is better then that becasue no one really knows so they gave him a mediocre rookie ranking.

besideds if your as nice as me at madden oyu can win with any team you jsut need to find that teams style

tell me u got ps3? Im down to play anyone on ps3 but im warning ya'll, its gion to be bad for the opponent ;)

SR 7
06-03-2008, 05:39 PM
I didnt know that, write it off to not paying much attention to Madden, which kinda sucks now anyways... Id rather sit in front of COD than trying to figure out which combinations of buttons makes our linebackers cause a fumble... Used to be you just push y or something, now to get something special you have to hit A, X, Y, RB, LS while doing a half summersault into a flip and ending it with a moonwalk, all at once... Then maybe you'll be able to cause a fumble or intercept a ball. :up:

not really, its hitting the guy at the right angle with the right stick (up or down meaning on the proper defender) and also gettin some luck. has ntn to do with all those buttons lol.

dolpns13
06-03-2008, 06:15 PM
not really, its hitting the guy at the right angle with the right stick (up or down meaning on the proper defender) and also gettin some luck. has ntn to do with all those buttons lol.

I used to be able to kick everyones ***... Now, I SUCK...

reddbaron
06-03-2008, 06:43 PM

That's because Parmele is a straight monster. We'll see these ratings go up. Jake is the highest rated rookie, so he's fab. Merling is an 81 which is awesome.

traptses
06-03-2008, 06:46 PM
I used to be able to kick everyones ***... Now, I SUCK...

and beleive me, it has NOTHING to do with the team. I use dolphins all the time, destroy the patriots, and what are you doing playing madden with your little brother at age 32?

Dolfan5000
06-03-2008, 07:12 PM
tell me u got ps3? Im down to play anyone on ps3 but im warning ya'll, its gion to be bad for the opponent ;)
I'm getting it the day its comes out and I have a PS3. My PSNetwork name is CovertNostalgia. Hit me up, I want to see what you got.:)

dolpns13
06-03-2008, 07:15 PM
and beleive me, it has NOTHING to do with the team. I use dolphins all the time, destroy the patriots, and what are you doing playing madden with your little brother at age 32?

hes 27... maybe I should use the term "younger"

SR 7
06-03-2008, 07:15 PM
dolphins do blow especially for online play. Trust me, im ranked in teh 300's online when i used to play this everyday until all the glitches got out of control for online play.

Playing with the dolphins is HELL but also playing the vikings chargers and pats is complete BS. 99% of the players that use the chargs/vikes avg 3 pass attempts in teh game and run it 19 times for about 300 yards. its so amazing how many glitch plays there are for LT, AP and their o line. Pats on the other hand, ppl put Moss as a CB now and he is the best CB in the game when hes there. let alone on offense he isnt that bad if u konw what i mean.

Its amazing u can put moss at CB but u cant put JT at LBer.

SR 7
06-03-2008, 07:16 PM
I'm getting it the day its comes out and I have a PS3. My PSNetwork name is CovertNostalgia. Hit me up, I want to see what you got.:)

for sure dude, im down. i havent turned my ps3 on in about 2 months believe it or not. goin from playin it evreyday to not once. Ill roll on it again. let me know when u wna play buddy.

traptses
06-03-2008, 07:17 PM
hes 27... maybe I should use the term "younger"

yea....I figured that he was older. Im saying... nevermind. GO FINS!!!

dolpns13
06-03-2008, 07:17 PM
dolphins do blow especially for online play. Trust me, im ranked in teh 300's online when i used to play this everyday until all the glitches got out of control for online play.

Playing with the dolphins is HELL but also playing the vikings chargers and pats is complete BS. 99% of the players that use the chargs/vikes avg 3 pass attempts in teh game and run it 19 times for about 300 yards. its so amazing how many glitch plays there are for LT, AP and their o line. Pats on the other hand, ppl put Moss as a CB now and he is the best CB in the game when hes there. let alone on offense he isnt that bad if u konw what i mean.

Its amazing u can put moss at CB but u cant put JT at LBer.

WHAT!!! That would totally piss me off.

I was using Beck instead of Green when I played him though. That could be a reason he kicked my ***

dolpns13
06-03-2008, 07:19 PM
yea....I figured that he was older. Im saying... nevermind. GO FINS!!!

I know what your getting at... Dont worry, I dont sit in front of xbox all day and night ;)... I havent payed in about 3 weeks because I just bought a house and moving, but when I move in and get settled.. Ill start :D, until my fiance starts bitching again

tl77
06-03-2008, 07:42 PM
Who you guys gonna use as QB when playing with the phins?...After seeing Henne's ratings im thinking i will prob start out with him and see how that goes...his arm strength in the game is pretty damn good and decent accuracy

EDIT: i wish they had beck as the starter so we could see all his ratings

SR 7
06-03-2008, 08:02 PM
WHAT!!! That would totally piss me off.

I was using Beck instead of Green when I played him though. That could be a reason he kicked my ***

you have no idea. dude the4 first time, i checked out the field before i snapped and I noticed the RCB being too big for samuels but i coulndt see the # or nething, so i threw a long bomb to TO and it got picked off and i was a bit surprised b/c Samuels can't do that on TO if u konw what ur doing. So w/e next play same thing happened. so 3rd time around i threw the INT on purpose so he can run back with the guy so i can see who the hell that is and it was moss. I lost my mind. it was such BS. there is even an article on this i read 2 days ago on the web where this actually came up and he said its got to get changed for 09.

Dont use beck, he blows. I dont know why but his release is EXTREMELY slow and he moves too much into the pass it always gets picked off or a sack. Dont use miami dude, its pointless. they gotta fix that issue with beck b/c thats the only qb that has that issue.

SR 7
06-03-2008, 08:05 PM
Who you guys gonna use as QB when playing with the phins?...After seeing Henne's ratings im thinking i will prob start out with him and see how that goes...his arm strength in the game is pretty damn good and decent accuracy

EDIT: i wish they had beck as the starter so we could see all his ratings

for online i dont use miami. there is no offensive power. no running game, no passing game, no playmakers its HORRIBLE. especially when u play top players.

That will depend on how the qb's are in teh game as far as release and such especialy if they fix the beck issue but most likely use McCown b/c of his ability to run 79 speed is very good and the way he feels in the game compared to beck is way better. we'll see tho. Henne does have one HELL OF an arm. i was amazed hwen i saw the 95. thats honestly unreal in madden games. usually u start off at 91 if u have the strongest arm like cutler did and what not. not a 95 as a rookie, i cant complain.

traptses
06-03-2008, 08:05 PM
I know what your getting at... Dont worry, I dont sit in front of xbox all day and night ;)... I havent payed in about 3 weeks because I just bought a house and moving, but when I move in and get settled.. Ill start :D, until my fiance starts bitching again

ok, thats better

ILfinfan85
06-03-2008, 09:59 PM
you have no idea. dude the4 first time, i checked out the field before i snapped and I noticed the RCB being too big for samuels but i coulndt see the # or nething, so i threw a long bomb to TO and it got picked off and i was a bit surprised b/c Samuels can't do that on TO if u konw what ur doing. So w/e next play same thing happened. so 3rd time around i threw the INT on purpose so he can run back with the guy so i can see who the hell that is and it was moss. I lost my mind. it was such BS. there is even an article on this i read 2 days ago on the web where this actually came up and he said its got to get changed for 09.

Dont use beck, he blows. I dont know why but his release is EXTREMELY slow and he moves too much into the pass it always gets picked off or a sack. Dont use miami dude, its pointless. they gotta fix that issue with beck b/c thats the only qb that has that issue.

I use the Fins and only the fins! If you know what you are doing then you can beat anyone! The only time things get out of hand is if you try to do too much. Finfan85-Look me up boys and I'll use the fins against anyone(PS3)

BAREBACKFINMAN
06-03-2008, 11:06 PM
EA Screwed up they have Beck way overated he should be something like a 62

Dolfan4life34
06-03-2008, 11:45 PM
if your serious your crazy lol

#1dolphinsfan
06-04-2008, 12:19 AM
oh i didnt know if you knew i dont know how much you follow football

elandre
06-06-2008, 11:52 AM
Wow talk about some BS in those RB ratings!

McFadden is 97 speed with 99 ACC
Felix Jones is 96 speed with 99 ACC.

Now if im not mistaken Jones ran a 40 Time of:4.49 at the combine...

McFadden had a 4.33 @ the combine....

Not to mention They shafted Clinton Portis!~

Suck My Big Hairy Balls EA! Its time you fire the people who do your ratings!:sidelol:

tl77
06-06-2008, 07:38 PM
Ya the ratings are ridiculous, have you seen the cowboys players ratings, its like jerry jones created these ratings.

on a side note j long looks good, but wtf Carl Nicks has higher strength than him and he only benched 31 reps compared to longs 37. explain that?!?

and Ginn a 98 speed while Hester is 100? if they gonna crown hester with 100 atleast give ginn 99. I think it should be ginn 99 and hester 98 with hester having better accel.