06-04-2008, 11:43 PM
This is the icing on the cake.

http://wjxl.stats.com/multisport/story.asp?i=20080604213219670000101

NBP81
06-04-2008, 11:45 PM
Snitch!

t-dubya
06-05-2008, 11:10 AM
That is freaking WEAK, turn snitch to beat a possession charge? He would've just gotten like a $500 fine, and maybe a night in jail but instead he rats out his dealer? What a coward. I thought the feds would do a little better job protecting the identity of one of their narcs.

Keepiru
06-05-2008, 11:20 AM
Please try to refrain from personal attacks and stick to the post topic.Thanks!

That is freaking WEAK, turn snitch to beat a possession charge? He would've just gotten like a $500 fine, and maybe a night in jail but instead he rats out his dealer? What a coward. I thought the feds would do a little better job protecting the identity of one of their narcs.

The world would be a better place without drug dealers. He's not a coward, but you ***REMOVED ***for thinking so.

t-dubya
06-05-2008, 12:57 PM
The world would be a better place without drug dealers. He's not a coward, but you are an idiot for thinking so.
Do you really see that as his motivation for turning on his dealer? To help make the world a better place? Or could it quite possibly have been because he's not man enough to face the consequences of his actions(I.E. cowardly)?

MR NFLFAN
06-09-2008, 09:44 PM
Do you really see that as his motivation for turning on his dealer? To help make the world a better place? Or could it quite possibly have been because he's not man enough to face the consequences of his actions(I.E. cowardly)?

Well he's still facing a charge of illegal possession of prescription drugs, the maximum penality for such could land him in jail for up to 1 yr.

I suppose it could have been worse. He could have announced his retirement and then flown off to south america to get high with his guru.

:sidelol: