PDA

View Full Version : jets are talking so much smak

bpackers13
06-11-2008, 12:09 PM
hey guys we have had a lot of jets fans on here ripping on us. so if you want to join me in ripping on them join the jetsinsider.com, and join me as they are saying that we are going 0-16 again. when you join go to the place your bets thread. let me know if your going to join me. see ya there

emeraldfin
06-11-2008, 12:13 PM
Do you not think they have a reason for ripping on us?

stevec
06-11-2008, 12:13 PM
hey guys we have had a lot of jets fans on here ripping on us. so if you want to join me in ripping on them join the jetsinsider.com, and join me as they are saying that we are going 0-16 again. when you join go to the place your bets thread. let me know if your going to join me. see ya there

Yeah...I don't remember going 0-16. ;-)

bpackers13
06-11-2008, 12:15 PM
there saying we should have gone 0-16 that we got lucky. and there saying that they have owned us for a long time and how there franchise has a better track record than ours

The_Phish
06-11-2008, 12:27 PM
Jets fans are a huge reason why I hate the Jets! They can say what they want because their team looks pretty S*&tty and no where near a playoff run so I don't know what they are thinking. It's even worse when the troll our board just to talk smack. Leave it to a Jets fan to say we went 0-16 last year. J-E-T-S SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK!

NY8123
06-11-2008, 12:32 PM
I really don't care how many wins the Phins end up with this year but one more than the efin' Jets would be Perfect!

Vaark
06-11-2008, 12:35 PM
Every year while watching the draft, it immediately dawns on me that when Monday rolls around, most of these Jets "fans" will back riding the short bus on their way to remedial basketweaving classes.

bpackers13
06-11-2008, 12:36 PM
I really don't care how many wins the Phins end up with this year but one more than the efin' Jets would be Perfect!

amen to that

KevInMotion
06-11-2008, 12:39 PM

That would be nice, but i'd rather have us beat the Jets twice this season.... Sweep the series this year and just laugh:sidelol: in a Jets fans face anytime they try and say something... But anything along these lines is an improvement.

Jeeeeesh I can't wait for the season to start :rolleyes:

bpackers13
06-11-2008, 12:39 PM
look at this crap this is the kind of crap they are talking about. this is sooooo funny

OK- Lets break it down:

OFFENSE

QB- Chad is better than any qb on the Dolphins roster - Edge - JETS

RB- Jones and Leon "Dolphin Killer" Washington are a solid 1/2 punch. The Jets have depth as well with Musa Smith and Chatman. Brown is the most talented btwn the 2 teams, but with a blown out knee, he is a question mark. Ricky is unreliable - Edge - EVEN

FB- Tony Richardson was in the pro bowl last year - Edge - JETS

WR- Coles and Cotch are better than any wrs on the Dolphins - Edge - JETS

OLine- With the additions of Faneca(best guard in the NFL) along with Mangold and Dbrick, the Jets have a solid oline. Vernon Carey, Smiley and co are not very good - Edge - JETS

Tight End- Baker, Dustin Keller and Bubba Franks make up a solid core. Although the Dolphins improved by adding Fasano, they is no threat here - Edge- JETS

DEFENSE

Dline- Jenkins is better than Ferguson. Ellis is better than Merling. therefore - Edge - JETS

Linebacker- David Harris is the best of either team. With the addition of Calvin Pace and the best pass rusher in college football last year(Gholsten), the Jets linebackers are solid. Crowder is injured, Taylor will not be a Dolphin, Zach is gone etc - Edge - Jets

Secondary- Rhodes and Revis are heads and above better than anyone in the Dolphins secondary. There is no more to discuss here - Edge - JETS

Special Teams: Leon Washington was second in the NFL in kick return average and 1st in tds scored. Justin Miller was the #1 returner and pro bowler 2 years ago. Feely is better than Nugent. Punting is a wash - Edge - Even

Coaching: Mangini is a genius and has more experience. Soprano is a mob boss - Edge - Jets

There it is fellas. The Jets are pretty much better than the Fish across the board.

dolpns13
06-11-2008, 12:40 PM
there saying we should have gone 0-16 that we got lucky. and there saying that they have owned us for a long time and how there franchise has a better track record than ours

We did get lucky. If Baltimore goes for it on 4th and goal from the 1 inch line they get that TD, and unfortunately, the Jets have owned us for a long time...

But this year will be different.. Go Fins, ef the Jets.
Their franchise definately has a better track record than ours... of sucking

dolpns13
06-11-2008, 12:42 PM
:sidelol::sidelol: Oh man... Did I get a kick out of that.. thanks man! Jets fans are so damn funny

look at this crap this is the kind of crap they are talking about. this is sooooo funny

OK- Lets break it down:

OFFENSE

RB- Jones and Leon "Dolphin Killer" Washington are a solid 1/2 punch. The Jets have depth as well with Musa Smith and Chatman. Brown is the most talented btwn the 2 teams, but with a blown out knee, he is a question mark. Ricky is unreliable - Edge - EVEN

OLine- With the additions of Faneca(best guard in the NFL) along with Mangold and Dbrick, the Jets have a solid oline. Vernon Carey, Smiley and co are not very good - Edge - JETS

Tight End- Baker, Dustin Keller and Bubba Franks make up a solid core. Although the Dolphins improved by adding Fasano, they is no threat here - Edge- JETS

DEFENSE

Dline- Jenkins is better than Ferguson. Ellis is better than Merling. therefore - Edge - JETS

Linebacker- David Harris is the best of either team. With the addition of Calvin Pace and the best pass rusher in college football last year(Gholsten), the Jets linebackers are solid. Crowder is injured, Taylor will not be a Dolphin, Zach is gone etc - Edge - Jets

Secondary- Rhodes and Revis are heads and above better than anyone in the Dolphins secondary. There is no more to discuss here - Edge - JETS

Special Teams: Leon Washington was second in the NFL in kick return average and 1st in tds scored. Justin Miller was the #1 returner and pro bowler 2 years ago. Feely is better than Nugent. Punting is a wash - Edge - Even

Coaching: Mangini is a genius and has more experience. Soprano is a mob boss - Edge - Jets

There it is fellas. The Jets are pretty much better than the Fish across the board.

yankeehillbilly
06-11-2008, 12:46 PM

2 points:

For a Phin fan to join jetsinsider.com for ANY reason is sacreligious.
If we join their site with the sole purpose of "ripping" them, then we are lowering ourselves to their level. We should hold ourselves to a higher standard.

NY8123
06-11-2008, 12:50 PM
2 points:

For a Phin fan to join jetsinsider.com for ANY reason is sacreligious.
If we join their site with the sole purpose of "ripping" them, then we are lowering ourselves to their level. We should hold ourselves to a higher standard.

I think Jets fans join this site so they can actually have an "Intelligent" conversation. Rather than a head up their a$$ conversation!

kbeath
06-11-2008, 12:51 PM

OK- Lets break it down:

OFFENSE

QB- Chad is better than any qb on the Dolphins roster
We dont know that and Chad will not even start- Edge - Even

RB- Jones and Leon "Dolphin Killer" Washington are not Ricky and Ronnie- Edge - Miami

WR- Coles and Cotch are better than any wrs on the Dolphins, Ginn and Wilford can match with talent - Slight Edge - JETS

OLine- With the additions of Faneca(best guard in the NFL) along with Mangold and Dbrick, the Jets have a solid oline. Vernon Carey, Smiley and Jake Long make this close- Slight Edge - JETS

Tight End- Baker, Dustin Keller and Bubba Franks make up a solid core. Although the Dolphins improved by adding Fasano, All are terrible- Edge- Even

DEFENSE

Dline- Jenkins is better than Ferguson- maybe. Ellis is better than Merling but not better than Vonnie Holliday. therefore - Edge - Even

Linebacker- David Harris is the best of either team. With the addition of Calvin Pace and the best pass rusher in college football last year(Gholsten), the Jets linebackers are solid. Crowder will not be injured, Taylor will be a Dolphin, Zach is gone but never played so who cares. Joey is healthy so - Edge - Miami

Special Teams: Leon Washington was second in the NFL in kick return average and 1st in tds scored. Justin Miller was the #1 returner and pro bowler 2 years ago. Feely is better than Nugent. Donnie is a better punter and Dolphins have prob addressed ST more than anyother area this year. Ginn should have had 5 returns last year and may end with more than that this year- Slight Edge - Miami

Coaching: Mangini is a genius ? and has more experience. Soprano is a mob boss but is backed by a superior coach to mangina- Edge - Miami

There it is fellas. The DOLPHINS are pretty much better than the JETS. __________________

This is how it should read

Coral Reefer
06-11-2008, 12:53 PM
Jets fans aren't worth any of our time.

Haven't all of you figured out that they are just walking loudmouths?

I liken them to a sewage pipe.
Just like your average Sewage pipe, their mouth is always open and always has a heavy flow of crap coming out of it.

FinFaninMS
06-11-2008, 01:00 PM
The only thing in that sentence that's false is the assertion that their franchise has a better track record than ours. We've won twice as many Super Bowls, and five times as many conference championships as they have, and they haven't even been to the Super Bowl in almost forty years.

The rest is accurate. We were lucky to avoid going 0-16 last year and the Jets have owned for the last decade (we swept them in 1997 and we're 4-16 against them since).

bpackers13
06-11-2008, 01:01 PM
:lol::hi5:

fatkirstyalley
06-11-2008, 01:02 PM

OK- Lets break it down:

OFFENSE

DEFENSE

That is a concise and intelligent breakdown of the 2 rosters. The Jets are gonna be great this year! Assuming that is Faneca doesnt start showing his age, Pennington suddenly stole Brett Favre's arm, Calvin Pace was a victim of being lost in the shuffle in that dominate Cardnials defense warranting the 22 mil gauranteed, Kris jenkins decides to try on more than 35% of the plays, that they somehow Dr.Frankenstiened all 3 Tight ends together to make 1 hell of a tight end, Laverneas Coles and Cotchery....see Pennington stealing Favres arm, and our supposed mob boss not putting out hits on half the coaching staff once Tony catches them videotaping us. I assume all of that will happen and they will be GREAT!:up:

dolpns13
06-11-2008, 01:09 PM

give the OL to Miami as well..

Carey > Clement
Smiley > Moore
Satele > Mangold
Murphy/McKinney < Faneca
Long = DBrick...

only because Long hasnt played yet, however we should expect Long to be much better than DBrick. DBrick is virtually a bust; in less than 2 seasons he has allowed 15 sacks and sucks in run support and only decent pass blocker.

Our OL should prove to be a much more dominant OL than the Jets

bpackers13
06-11-2008, 01:22 PM
That is a concise and intelligent breakdown of the 2 rosters. The Jets are gonna be great this year! Assuming that is Faneca doesnt start showing his age, Pennington suddenly stole Brett Favre's arm, Calvin Pace was a victim of being lost in the shuffle in that dominate Cardnials defense warranting the 22 mil gauranteed, Kris jenkins decides to try on more than 35% of the plays, that they somehow Dr.Frankenstiened all 3 Tight ends together to make 1 hell of a tight end, Laverneas Coles and Cotchery....see Pennington stealing Favres arm, and our supposed mob boss not putting out hits on half the coaching staff once Tony catches them videotaping us. I assume all of that will happen and they will be GREAT!:up:

first of all dustin keller and bubba franks are much better than fasano so the TE edge goes to the jets

Jenkins is much better than ferguson, and ellis is better than merling so right there the DL edge goes to the jets

after you guys lose taylor your LB core doesnt even come close to ours and still isnt better with him so that edge goes to the jets

the jets have two solid RB's.... and if u havent noticed, looking good in training camp doesnt mean sh!t, ricky williams isnt going to turn into the rb he once was and you gotta give the jets the edge, ronnie only had one 1000 yard season and is injury prone

this is the type of crap they say. isnt it funny?

Jupiterfin
06-11-2008, 01:30 PM

I let them have it over at jetnation, there's no patsfantx over there and they always get their panties in a bunch when they realize that they are nothing more than a second tier team playing in a borrowed stadium. Jets fans are the most delusional fans on the planet, they haven't been to a Superbowl since the 60's, yet they think they're a great franchise :rolleyes:

BleedinGreenNC
06-11-2008, 02:38 PM

Nobody is saying that your going 0-16 again, because you went 1-15 last year.

FAIL.

Jupiterfin
06-11-2008, 03:08 PM

FAIL.
And the Jets went, what, 3-13, 4-12. Wow, really set the world on fire there. Maybe now that your front office has put the team in Cap hell your team will scratch together 5 wins next year.

dolpns13
06-11-2008, 03:29 PM

FAIL.

4-12

FAIL

I personally gaurantee we will double our win total before the Jets do.

SabanHater
06-11-2008, 03:46 PM
the day I join a Jets forum is the day the Bills will win a SuperBowl and Tom Brady will stop liking men.

dolpns13
06-11-2008, 04:01 PM
the day I join a Jets forum is the day the Bills will win a SuperBowl and Tom Brady will stop liking men.

:sidelol:

Haha.. Lord of the rings style... Man love ON FIRE!

nyjunc
06-11-2008, 04:02 PM

OK- Lets break it down:

OFFENSE

DEFENSE

What's incorrect about this? If Taylor plays then you probably get the DL edge but where else? at RB? b/c Ricky is coming back? The guy has had ONE big season and that was 6 years ago. Brown is the best RB on either team at this point but as far as depth goes I think at worst we are even.

fatkirstyalley
06-11-2008, 04:13 PM
What's incorrect about this? If Taylor plays then you probably get the DL edge but where else? at RB? b/c Ricky is coming back? The guy has had ONE big season and that was 6 years ago. Brown is the best RB on either team at this point but as far as depth goes I think at worst we are even.
I tell ya where you got us beat....money spent. We are rebuilding and I think we all know this, but i am going to love watching your beloved Jets spend all this money and still drop 2 to the pats and not make the playoffs. This will just set you back further and further and Eric Mantits will be fired and you will promote Schottenheimer and he will fail and you will go after a college coach and he will quit on you and you will continue to wheel out Pennington and his shotput passing style on the field and will continue one of the Jets greatest lasting legacies....being the other New York team. to answer your question.....why judge a player on previous performances??? Thats why years are broken down into 3 sections. good, average and bad. We might have a bunch pf players with career years and all your guys turn out to be overpaid busts....maybe vice versa who knows, but the statement is fundamentally incorrect. Buddy!

dolpns13
06-11-2008, 04:41 PM
I tell ya where you got us beat....money spent. We are rebuilding and I think we all know this, but i am going to love watching your beloved Jets spend all this money and still drop 2 to the pats and not make the playoffs. This will just set you back further and further and Eric Mantits will be fired and you will promote Schottenheimer and he will fail and you will go after a college coach and he will quit on you and you will continue to wheel out Pennington and his shotput passing style on the field and will continue one of the Jets greatest lasting legacies....being the other New York team. to answer your question.....why judge a player on previous performances??? Thats why years are broken down into 3 sections. good, average and bad. We might have a bunch pf players with career years and all your guys turn out to be overpaid busts....maybe vice versa who knows, but the statement is fundamentally incorrect. Buddy!

:lol:.. Yeah that.. The New York Jets are present form of the Washington Redskins... Spend Spend Spend... Fail Fail Fail

nyjunc
06-11-2008, 04:52 PM
I tell ya where you got us beat....money spent. We are rebuilding and I think we all know this, but i am going to love watching your beloved Jets spend all this money and still drop 2 to the pats and not make the playoffs.

First off, when will this rebuilding project end? You guys have eben rebuilding for about 5-6 years now.

We did spend alot of money this offseason and had pace chosen you guys over us you would have spent alot of money as well. We filled needs and signed some good guys, it doesn't guarantee we'll be good but we have eben an every other year team since '02 so i feel confident w/ the revamped OL and the improvements on D that we'll be a playoff contender.

This will just set you back further and further and Eric Mantits will be fired and you will promote Schottenheimer and he will fail and you will go after a college coach and he will quit on you

This sounds like the dolphins the past 5-6 years.

and you will continue to wheel out Pennington and his shotput passing style on the field and will continue one of the Jets greatest lasting legacies....being the other New York team.

Chad has had ONE bad healthy year and that was last year. other than that he's been damn good when healthy and led us to the playoffs every time and he never has a problem beating the dolphins. if he's as bad as you think why can't you beat the Jets when he plays?

to answer your question.....why judge a player on previous performances??? Thats why years are broken down into 3 sections. good, average and bad. We might have a bunch pf players with career years and all your guys turn out to be overpaid busts....maybe vice versa who knows, but the statement is fundamentally incorrect. Buddy!

Sure that could happen but when evaluating talent you have to base it on what they have done in the recent past. We cleqarly have the talent edge right now. That could change in a hurry but as of today we have the edge and it's not really debateable. You can make a case at a few different positions but overall we have most of the edges.

:lol:.. Yeah that.. The New York Jets are present form of the Washington Redskins... Spend Spend Spend... Fail Fail Fail

[/QUOTE]

The difference is the skins did it EVERY year, this is a one time thing for the Jets. It's more comparable to the Giants from a few years ago when they brought in a ton of FAs like Pierce, Madison, Burress, etc... It didn't come together right away but it eventually did. I'm not saying we'll win a SB but it's incorrect to think we are like the skins when this was a one time thing.

fatkirstyalley
06-11-2008, 05:16 PM
Brother if you are counting on Chad to lead you to the playoffs and beyond you need to take off the green colored glasses. At this point in time yes you have a better roster top to bottom, I dont think anyone would debate that. My question is if you had Brown and Williams in your backfield and we had Jones and Washington...would you not say you had the better backfield. As far as the "sounds like the dolphins the past 5-6 years" it is the exact same situation except we are coming out of it and you are heading into it. Besides 1 place both of our teams remains even is 0 super bowls. What the hell has David Harris ever done????? nothing. At least Torbor was a starting linebacker on a superbowl winning team. Hey its all good. We have a plan, the jets plan is to chuck poop at a wall hope something sticks.

sceeto
06-12-2008, 04:18 AM
It's funny, I live in New York and practically no one was a JET fan until Parcells took over. Most were Giant fans. So many jumped ship and went to the JETS. Now they're going to put us down for having the same guy running things here who made them jump ship and become Jet fans in the first place. Come on! Jet fans! Admit which of you are one of those. Jet fans are very confused people.... well.... "people" may be a bit generous.

nyjunc
06-12-2008, 06:05 AM
Brother if you are counting on Chad to lead you to the playoffs and beyond you need to take off the green colored glasses. At this point in time yes you have a better roster top to bottom, I dont think anyone would debate that. My question is if you had Brown and Williams in your backfield and we had Jones and Washington...would you not say you had the better backfield. As far as the "sounds like the dolphins the past 5-6 years" it is the exact same situation except we are coming out of it and you are heading into it. Besides 1 place both of our teams remains even is 0 super bowls. What the hell has David Harris ever done????? nothing. At least Torbor was a starting linebacker on a superbowl winning team. Hey its all good. We have a plan, the jets plan is to chuck poop at a wall hope something sticks.

I KNOW Chad can lead us to the playoffs, that's what he has done most of his career.

I guess we have been in the same situation then sin ce 1974?

Did you watch David Harris? If he played a few more games he would have won ROY. As it was w/ 5-6 less starts he had as good of a season as Patrick Willis. If you don't know him you will very soon.

It's funny, I live in New York and practically no one was a JET fan until Parcells took over. Most were Giant fans. So many jumped ship and went to the JETS. Now they're going to put us down for having the same guy running things here who made them jump ship and become Jet fans in the first place. Come on! Jet fans! Admit which of you are one of those. Jet fans are very confused people.... well.... "people" may be a bit generous.

Yep and w/ all the Championships we have won that badnwagon really got full:rolleyes2:

Parcells coaching vs. Parcells as GM/Pres/Director of Football Ops is very different. Parcells turned as around COACHING. he was mostly medicore at best as far as signings and the draft. Most of the talent he won w/ was already in place when he got here. He is not coaching Miami, his track record in drafting and signing players is spotty at best no matter where he's been. I'd be worried if he was coaching you but he's not. I do like what I have seen and heard of Sparano but we'll see, you guys thought you had the next great HCs in Saban and Camercon and those HC's didn't exactly work out.

fatkirstyalley
06-12-2008, 08:20 AM
I KNOW Chad can lead us to the playoffs, that's what he has done most of his career.

I guess we have been in the same situation then sin ce 1974?

Did you watch David Harris? If he played a few more games he would have won ROY. As it was w/ 5-6 less starts he had as good of a season as Patrick Willis. If you don't know him you will very soon.

Yep and w/ all the Championships we have won that badnwagon really got full:rolleyes2:

Parcells coaching vs. Parcells as GM/Pres/Director of Football Ops is very different. Parcells turned as around COACHING. he was mostly medicore at best as far as signings and the draft. Most of the talent he won w/ was already in place when he got here. He is not coaching Miami, his track record in drafting and signing players is spotty at best no matter where he's been. I'd be worried if he was coaching you but he's not. I do like what I have seen and heard of Sparano but we'll see, you guys thought you had the next great HCs in Saban and Camercon and those HC's didn't exactly work out.
I mean i know who David Harris is.....but lets see what he does in a 16 game season. Chad has led you to the playoffs before, and if your ultimate goal is to be eliminated in the first round then Chad is your guy, i wont dispute that. Anyways it will be interesting this season, and I would say good luck to the Jets...but I wouldnt mean it. No offense to you personally, i like your passion. I just hate your team as i am sure you hate mine.

nyjunc
06-12-2008, 08:30 AM
I mean i know who David Harris is.....but lets see what he does in a 16 game season. Chad has led you to the playoffs before, and if your ultimate goal is to be eliminated in the first round then Chad is your guy, i wont dispute that. Anyways it will be interesting this season, and I would say good luck to the Jets...but I wouldnt mean it. No offense to you personally, i like your passion. I just hate your team as i am sure you hate mine.

Nothing is guaranteed but the instant Harris stepped into the starting role he was a difference maker. it wasn't a coincidence that our D got alot better after he moved into the starting lineup. Maye he was just a flash but I'll be shocked if he isn't a big time player.

Chad has led us to the 2nd rd twice and maybe he's not the person to lead us to a SB as he is clearly a different player since the shoulder surgeries but I think the goal this year is to get back to the postseason and he can definitely lead us there plus you never know. Eli had never won a playoff game before last year, Brad Johnson had 1 playoff win before he led TB to the SB in '02, the Bears made a SB w/ Grossman, Matt Hasslebeck had never won a playoff game until the year he led Seattle to the SB. There's a million examples.

I agree w/ your last paragraph.

fatkirstyalley
06-12-2008, 10:02 AM
Nothing is guaranteed but the instant Harris stepped into the starting role he was a difference maker. it wasn't a coincidence that our D got alot better after he moved into the starting lineup. Maye he was just a flash but I'll be shocked if he isn't a big time player.

Chad has led us to the 2nd rd twice and maybe he's not the person to lead us to a SB as he is clearly a different player since the shoulder surgeries but I think the goal this year is to get back to the postseason and he can definitely lead us there plus you never know. Eli had never won a playoff game before last year, Brad Johnson had 1 playoff win before he led TB to the SB in '02, the Bears made a SB w/ Grossman, Matt Hasslebeck had never won a playoff game until the year he led Seattle to the SB. There's a million examples.

I agree w/ your last paragraph.
I guess you never know what is going to happen from year to year. Is he clearly better after the surgery, thats debateable, i know this if he payed all 16 against Miami he would be a hall of famer. I really hate that he beats us, it really sticks with me more than any other loss we might incur. PS. I wouldnt rely on Chatman.

nyjunc
06-12-2008, 11:16 AM
I guess you never know what is going to happen from year to year. Is he clearly better after the surgery, thats debateable, i know this if he payed all 16 against Miami he would be a hall of famer. I really hate that he beats us, it really sticks with me more than any other loss we might incur. PS. I wouldnt rely on Chatman.

Pre-surgery he was a top QB in this league, post surgery he's nothing more than average but sometimes you can win w/ average like we did in '06. I cannot see a SB w/ him at this point, he needs alot more talent around him but I think we can be a playoff contender w/ him and if we get the running game we expect i think we can be playoff contenders w/ Clemens. We'll see.

Chatman is nothing more than insurance, we now have Jones, leon, Musa Smith & Chatman. That's excellent depth. I hope they get Leon more invovled in the O b/c he's a gamebreaker.

BleedinGreenNC
06-12-2008, 12:28 PM

We spent a ton of money, but you cant make the prediction if we fail or not, just like i cant make the prediction that we will win.

PhinzN703
06-12-2008, 01:15 PM

It's like Junc will explode internally if someone dares say the Phins might have a player that's better then another on the Jets.

You crack me up dude

nyjunc
06-12-2008, 04:45 PM
It's like Junc will explode internally if someone dares say the Phins might have a player that's better then another on the Jets.

You crack me up dude

No, it's about reality. If I felt the dolphins were better i'd say so. It's why I feel Marino is the best QB I have ever seen. The facts are the talent is not there for you guys across the board. Your QB situation is as murky as ours except at least we have a proven winner who is a veteran. Talent wise at RB Ricky & Ronnie trump what we have BUT Ricky has only played to his talent level for ONE year in his career and that was 6 years ago and he's barely played the last 4 years. RB can easily go to you guys if the ?'s around Ricky come up positive and Ronnie can stay healthy. Your WRs are not even average, you aren't close to Coles and Cotchery. Your OL is better but Long is a rookie and outside of him who else talent wise would compare to mangold, Faneca and Brick? I'll give you the edge on the DL if Taylor stays, our LBs are superior. You don't have anyone close to Harris, you desperately wanted pace and he signed w/ us. Our secondary has maybe the best S in the game and an up and coming shutdown corner- who do you have that can match up? On STs our return game has been superiro for years BUT you could pass us now that Westhoff is gone. I like your K better, both P's are average. You would admit Sparano is a question mark, right? Who knows what he's going to be. Mangini stunk last year but he does have a playoff app on his resume so you'd have to give him the edge for now.

These are honest opinions, things change fast in this league. These opnions could be destroyed by october but as of today we have the better team. I expect we'll compete for the playoffs, I think you'll win 6 games or so. We'll see what happens.

Instead of attacking me how about you tell me your thoughts about the talent? Why am I wrong?

fatkirstyalley
06-12-2008, 04:53 PM
We spent a ton of money, but you cant make the prediction if we fail or not, just like i cant make the prediction that we will win.
I take take my eyes off your avatar. Unbelievably hot....like hotcakes

BleedinGreenNC
06-13-2008, 12:53 PM
I take take my eyes off your avatar. Unbelievably hot....like hotcakes

Wish i could say the same about your avatar.:shakeno:

retired opfinistic
06-13-2008, 01:09 PM
You ain't lying.

fatkirstyalley
06-13-2008, 01:15 PM
Wish i could say the same about your avatar.:shakeno:
Just give me time, after I go on the Atkins diet I will look like this
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2008/06/thumbnailaspxq2128305324861id166e27e2525-1.jpg

Lazy1
06-15-2008, 11:09 PM
I can piss further than chad pennington can throw.

nyjunc
06-16-2008, 05:44 AM
I can piss further than chad pennington can throw.

And yet the dolphins still cannot beat him.

retired opfinistic
06-16-2008, 08:29 AM
:rolleyes:

What up Junkie?

nyjunc
06-16-2008, 08:31 AM
:rolleyes:

What up Junkie?

:D

retired opfinistic
06-16-2008, 08:41 AM
:D
I made some spaghetti for dinner last night and overcooked the noodles so much they had no texture. Called it Pennington and meatballs. :d-day:

nyjunc
06-16-2008, 08:48 AM
I made some spaghetti for dinner last night and overcooked the noodles so much they had no texture. Called it Pennington and meatballs. :d-day:

Then you spilled it all over your dolphin shirt and ruined it, Chad beats Miami again:lol:

retired opfinistic
06-16-2008, 08:59 AM
Then you spilled it all over your dolphin shirt and ruined it, Chad beats Miami again:lol:
Actually, like Chad, the dish was unable to toss a (meat)ball from the plate to my shirt. To be fair there was a solid 7-8 inch span.

BleedinGreenNC
06-16-2008, 11:30 AM
Actually, like Chad, the dish was unable to toss a (meat)ball from the plate to my shirt. To be fair there was a solid 7-8 inch span.

:hi5:

retired opfinistic
06-16-2008, 11:44 AM
:hi5:
'sup BG?

Lazy1
06-16-2008, 04:44 PM

The only good thing about penningtons arm is it doubles as a pool toy. http://www.amazon.com/Aqua-World-Fun...sbs_sg_title_3 (http://www.amazon.com/Aqua-World-Fun-Noodles/dp/B0017QABEQ/ref=pd_sbs_sg_title_3)

So I guess his versatility adds value.

fatkirstyalley
06-16-2008, 04:49 PM
The only good thing about penningtons arm is it doubles as a pool toy. http://www.amazon.com/Aqua-World-Fun...sbs_sg_title_3 (http://www.amazon.com/Aqua-World-Fun-Noodles/dp/B0017QABEQ/ref=pd_sbs_sg_title_3)

So I guess his versatile adds value.
Pennington has beaten us quite a bit lately. Im not siding with junc, although i aprreciate his adament defense of chad, but everytime we insult Chad we by porxy are insulting ourselves......did someone say spagetti and meatballs? That is one of my favorite foods. UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

retired opfinistic
06-16-2008, 04:59 PM
Pennington has beaten us quite a bit lately. Im not siding with junc, although i aprreciate his adament defense of chad, but everytime we insult Chad we by porxy are insulting ourselves......did someone say spagetti and meatballs? That is one of my favorite foods. UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!
:lol:

fatkirstyalley
06-16-2008, 05:10 PM
:lol:
A typical Jet fan on their forum

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2008/06/thumbnailaspxq1575904085223iddfabcc288be-1.jpg

Lazy1
06-16-2008, 06:03 PM

The dolphins were 1-15 last year pennington beating us twice isn't a testament to how good he is its a testament to how bad we were/are. The jets do have some players on there team and are a decent team right now, but in all honesty pennington isn't one of there good players and the sooner the jets realize that the better of they are.

nyjunc
06-17-2008, 06:20 AM
A typical Jet fan on their forum

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2008/06/thumbnailaspxq1575904085223iddfabcc288be-1.jpg

vs. a typical dolphin fan:

http://www.shef.ac.uk/fmdbin/pc2/images/redneck_computer.jpg

The dolphins were 1-15 last year pennington beating us twice isn't a testament to how good he is its a testament to how bad we were/are. The jets do have some players on there team and are a decent team right now, but in all honesty pennington isn't one of there good players and the sooner the jets realize that the better of they are.

You'd have a point if Chad only beat you last year but Chad is 7-1 againt ths Dolphins w/ the lone loss the '03 finale which was aided by a blown call. We lost by 2 and Becht caught a 2 point conversion but they ruled it incomplete.

arsenal
06-17-2008, 08:07 AM
lol@is there an adamant debate about Chad Pennington here? haha seriously, Chad Pennington?

might as well have a debate about which turd has the greater texture and symmetrical design... at the end of the debate, your still talking about a piece of ****...

nyjunc
06-17-2008, 08:15 AM
Chad was one of the best QBs in the league before he tore his rotator cuff and he has had success after 2 shoulder surgeries. Last year was his FIRST bad year when healthy. You guys will do cartwheels if Beck or Henne ever become as good as Chad has been.

fatkirstyalley
06-17-2008, 08:16 AM

You'd have a point if Chad only beat you last year but Chad is 7-1 againt ths Dolphins w/ the lone loss the '03 finale which was aided by a blown call. We lost by 2 and Becht caught a 2 point conversion but they ruled it incomplete.
Nice junc!

arsenal
06-17-2008, 08:20 AM
Chad was one of the best QBs in the league before he tore his rotator cuff and he has had success after 2 shoulder surgeries. Last year was his FIRST bad year when healthy. You guys will do cartwheels if Beck or Henne ever become as good as Chad has been.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

retired opfinistic
06-17-2008, 08:51 AM
Chad would never beat you with his arm, but he was (is) an intelligent QB that can beat you with his brains.

arsenal
06-17-2008, 09:26 AM
^oh dont suckup to chad... dude has had 2 good years his entire career...

nyjunc
06-17-2008, 10:19 AM
^oh dont suckup to chad... dude has had 2 good years his entire career...

Yeah, he doesn't dominate like the Sixers, Mets & Dolphins:lol:

arsenal
06-17-2008, 10:36 AM
Yeah, he doesn't dominate like the Sixers, Mets & Dolphins:lol:

glad your finally opening your eyes and realizing Chad is very far below the sixers mets and fins in the aspect of domination... thanks for pointing that out

nyjunc
06-17-2008, 03:29 PM
glad your finally opening your eyes and realizing Chad is very far below the sixers mets and fins in the aspect of domination... thanks for pointing that out

How could anyone dominate the way the Dolphins, Mets and Sixers have?:lol: Maimi was 1-15 last year, the Sixers 40-42 and the mets are tearing it up so far after all their recent success:sidelol:

BleedinGreenNC
06-17-2008, 03:41 PM
How could anyone dominate the way the Dolphins, Mets and Sixers have?:lol: Maimi was 1-15 last year, the Sixers 40-42 and the mets are tearing it up so far after all their recent success:sidelol:

Dont forget about their manager!!:woot:

Lazy1
06-17-2008, 06:28 PM

I'll give pennington credit where credit is due, he WAS a solid qb in this league. After his injuries he isn't half the qb he was in 02' nor will he ever get his game back to that level. The fact is the dolphins haven't been good lately so the fact that he has gone 7-1 against a team that hasn't been in the playoffs since 2001 isn't that spectacular of a feat.

feelthepain
06-17-2008, 06:56 PM

I don't know about cartwheels, but I agree Chad's been a very good QB when healthy. I think the Jets would have been much more successful had Chad stayed healthy obviously, but those are the breaks. That's the difference in a great QB and an avg. one.

dolfan06
06-17-2008, 10:46 PM
How could anyone dominate the way the Dolphins, Mets and Sixers have?:lol: Maimi was 1-15 last year, the Sixers 40-42 and the mets are tearing it up so far after all their recent success:sidelol:hey smart guy, pray tell what was the jets record in 1996. the fins were 8-8. kinda showing us the way, weren't ya?

BleedinGreenNC
06-18-2008, 05:58 PM
hey smart guy, pray tell what was the jets record in 1996. the fins were 8-8. kinda showing us the way, weren't ya?
:boohoo: