PDA

View Full Version : EA Sued Over NFL Exclusivity Rights

Itsdahumidity
06-12-2008, 09:26 AM
http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/3226.html

Their case will probably be thrown out but it's good to know I'm not the only one who's pissed. I really don't care about the "restitution and damages." I would demand the elimination of the exclusivity deal. That's why I believe those two plaintiffs need to name the NFL in their suit especially now because of the negative climate of professional sports.

Boone
06-12-2008, 11:14 AM
http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/3226.html

Their case will probably be thrown out but it's good to know I'm not the only one who's pissed.
Trust me...you're not the only one.

retired opfinistic
06-12-2008, 11:18 AM
By having exclusive rights to the NFL EA can be as lazy as they want, and put out an inferior product without worries that a competitor will take sales away from them with a better game.

Not that they would release an inferior product, mind you.

Dolfan32323
06-12-2008, 03:53 PM
madden blows.

=FinTunaWorld=
06-14-2008, 05:18 AM
They are suing for money wtf! ... this is going nowhere sadly =[.

emeraldfin
06-14-2008, 08:14 AM
Could a rival game manufacturer make a deal with the players assocation to use all NFL players names and identites in their game and just call the teams under a different name like Miami Sharks or New England Tinkerbells or something like that.

BingeBag
06-14-2008, 10:11 PM
They are suing for money wtf! ... this is going nowhere sadly =[.

I know dude, they should totally sue for women.

what the **** are you talking about?

Dol_Fan_4_Ever
06-15-2008, 01:38 AM
Idk, I'm with EA on this one. 2K games blow and glitch all the time from personal experiences. IF 2K was really the better franchise, the NFL would have approached them instead of EA, plain and simple.

Dolfan32323
06-15-2008, 10:59 AM
except for the fact EA offered more money. The deal has absolutely NOTHING to do with quality.

DcRy82
06-16-2008, 12:06 PM
NEVER EVER EVER has 2K football games been better then madden.. NOT EVEN CLOSE. PERIOD. "oh but they have the first person view".. That sucked too. the gameplay in 2K was terrible.. even on dreamcast.. you coudl get to the sideline with marshall faulk and hurdle all the way to the endzone jumping over every defender that dove at you.. it was terrible.. im tired of all you HATERS that prolly just arent good at madden so you wanna hate on it. HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE...

=FinTunaWorld=
06-17-2008, 02:38 PM
I know dude, they should totally sue for women.

what the **** are you talking about?

Yes that's what im talking about ,not my fault you don't like women, calm down.

spydertl79
06-17-2008, 03:30 PM
Im fine with it, I wish they had rights to baseball, MVP is still my favorite sports game of all time.

spydertl79
06-17-2008, 03:31 PM
Yes that's what im talking about ,not my fault you don't like women, calm down.
Your signature is the dumbest thing I have ever seen.

=FinTunaWorld=
06-24-2008, 04:44 AM
Your signature is the dumbest thing I have ever seen.

Coming from an individual with the best signature :lol: ... Moron.

spydertl79
06-24-2008, 01:23 PM
Coming from an individual with the best signature :lol: ... Moron.
Apparently quoting the recently deceased is moronic? That man was one of my idols. Get some class.

Despacio
06-26-2008, 12:26 AM
NEVER EVER EVER has 2K football games been better then madden.. NOT EVEN CLOSE. PERIOD. "oh but they have the first person view".. That sucked too. the gameplay in 2K was terrible.. even on dreamcast.. you coudl get to the sideline with marshall faulk and hurdle all the way to the endzone jumping over every defender that dove at you.. it was terrible.. im tired of all you HATERS that prolly just arent good at madden so you wanna hate on it. HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE...

2K5 was the crowning acheivment that was the 2K football series that got better each year starting with 2K on the Dreamcast. Your claims of getting to the sideline and hurdling tacklers all the way to the endzone are crap. What were you playing on, easy? Figures for a Madden fanatic, a football series in which dropping back fifteen yards and launching a 50 yard bomb for the easy catch was considered strategy.

illscriptures
06-26-2008, 03:43 PM
Which is why the government tries to control the establishment of monopolies, which EA seems to be becoming.

=FinTunaWorld=
07-08-2008, 05:36 AM
Apparently quoting the recently deceased is moronic? That man was one of my idols. Get some class.

That is not the signature you had at the time of my post, so why don't you go disclose the signature you had on 6-24?, respond if you want to I don't care, you are not worth my time.