06-13-2008, 02:03 PM
So has this stoned junkie showed up for minicamp yet or what? :sidelol:
Maybe he can help the dolfellons double their win total from 2007:rotfl1:

:rastanana:ricky:

retired opfinistic
06-13-2008, 02:23 PM
So has this stoned junkie showed up for minicamp yet or what? :sidelol:
Maybe he can help the dolfellons double their win total from 2007:rotfl1:

:rastanana:ricky:Maybe he pound his way through that wet napkin of a defense that buffalo has.

Iroquois Joe
06-14-2008, 07:53 PM
Maybe he pound his way through that wet napkin of a defense that buffalo has.

Maybe he do.....maybe he don't.........maybe that Dolfellon Ricky just want to hook up with that Buffelon Bill Marshawn and all they want to do is cruise around in that big old SUV and hit on da women.

Colorado Dolfan
06-15-2008, 12:42 AM
Maybe he do.....maybe he don't.........maybe that Dolfellon Ricky just want to hook up with that Buffelon Bill Marshawn and all they want to do is cruise around in that big old SUV and hit and run on da women.

You were missing a crucial part in that sentence.

You're welcome. :tongue:

feelthepain
06-15-2008, 12:57 AM
Oh I don't know, a pot smoker or hit and run! I'll take the pot smoker.

dolfan06
06-16-2008, 09:14 AM
every time i see a thread with Williams name, i just raise my eyebrows. i don't know what the guy has left.

retired opfinistic
06-16-2008, 09:15 AM
every time i see a thread with Williams name, i just raise my eyebrows. i don't know what the guy has left.
Just some stems and seeds from what I've heard.

dolfan06
06-16-2008, 06:42 PM
Just some stems and seeds from what I've heard.i must carry mine in a wheelbarrow then!:lol:

BEAST
06-17-2008, 11:35 AM
Oh I don't know, a pot smoker or hit and run! I'll take the pot smoker.

:boohoo:

Lynch hasn't been charged with anything yet and is innocent until proven otherwise. Your crackhead on the other hand is nothing but a quitter and headcase, good luck with that one whiner. Lets see how you spin this one to make Ricky into a victim. :boohoo:

retired opfinistic
06-17-2008, 11:40 AM
i must carry mine in a wheelbarrow then!:lol:
I built a treehouse.

INPHINITY
06-17-2008, 12:45 PM

Lynch hasn't been charged with anything yet and is innocent until proven otherwise. Your crackhead on the other hand is nothing but a quitter and headcase, good luck with that one whiner. Lets see how you spin this one to make Ricky into a victim. :boohoo: You sound upset that we're giving a quitter & a headcase another chance, why??

Finfang
06-17-2008, 01:01 PM

Lynch hasn't been charged with anything yet and is innocent until proven otherwise. Your crackhead on the other hand is nothing but a quitter and headcase, good luck with that one whiner. Lets see how you spin this one to make Ricky into a victim. :boohoo:

Ricky has burned us in the past but is here now again to redeem himself. He is back in shape and looking good and he is cheap. His career is winding down so whatever we get is a plus.

As for the Buffalo Bills and there real criminal. Looks like you wasted a 1st round pick on a guy who is paid heavily and is supposed to be your FUTURE!

What a joke man. The Bills are LOSERS! :lol:

BEAST
06-17-2008, 02:47 PM
Ricky has burned us in the past but is here now again to redeem himself. He is back in shape and looking good and he is cheap. His career is winding down so whatever we get is a plus.

As for the Buffalo Bills and there real criminal. Looks like you wasted a 1st round pick on a guy who is paid heavily and is supposed to be your FUTURE!

What a joke man. The Bills are LOSERS! :lol:
I'm going to cum in your mother's mouth

tkPhinFan
06-17-2008, 02:49 PM

:bye:

BEAST
06-17-2008, 02:50 PM
:bye:
I'm going to cum in your mother's mouth too.

retired opfinistic
06-17-2008, 02:51 PM
Beast,

I'm gonna cum in your sister's *** and let her do an anal snowball into your mother's mouth. :)

BEAST
06-17-2008, 02:53 PM
Beast,

I'm gonna cum in your sister's *** and let her do an anal snowball into your mother's mouth. :)
I'm going to cum in your mother's mouth and she'll swap it back to you when she tucks you in tonight.

retired opfinistic
06-17-2008, 02:56 PM
Can't.

Stop.

Laughing.

tkPhinFan
06-17-2008, 03:07 PM
I'm going to cum in your mother's mouth too.

Enjoy yourself. She's been dead about 10 years.

BEAST
06-17-2008, 03:11 PM
Enjoy yourself. She's been dead about 10 years.
Well that certainly backfired, now didn't it?

I apologize for your loss

But that goes back to my original point that Tito's post of "I'm going to cum in your mother's mouth" is highly offensive, yet it was never removed and he was never punished for it. Yet lesser offenses are given warning points. Do you see my point now?

tkPhinFan
06-17-2008, 03:45 PM
Well that certainly backfired, now didn't it?

No sweat. How could you possibly know.

I apologize for your loss

Thanks.

But that goes back to my original point that Tito's post of "I'm going to cum in your mother's mouth" is highly offensive, yet it was never removed and he was never punished for it. Yet lesser offenses are given warning points. Do you see my point now?

:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

Colorado Dolfan
06-18-2008, 02:13 AM

http://www.irvinehousingblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/whambulance.jpg

Finfang
06-18-2008, 12:00 PM

Not only are you stupid and toothless but now you have to be so low as to lift someone else's smack. You can't even be creative enough to come up with your own. Instead you post the very same thing you have been whining about for weeks. Damn you are a bigger moron than I actually thought.

The troll has been exposed! :kick:

Beast is no Beast. He is actually a whining stealing trailer park dwelling puzzy!

Iroquois Joe
06-18-2008, 02:31 PM
You were missing a crucial part in that sentence.

You're welcome. :tongue:

:lol:...oversight on my part. Maybe experience will have taught Marshawn not to run again, I mean with Ricky as an nfl vet and mentor riding shotgun, they may just stop and stack them up in the cargo space.

The ones that are still warm and twiching anyway.

p-double
06-19-2008, 06:38 PM
the same people doggin ricky will be the same ones on the bandwagon, if he didn't have anything left, do you really think sparano and parcells would keep him,

SabanHater
06-20-2008, 11:19 AM
He's going to dick the Bills up twice this season... just like he always did when he played them.

fatkirstyalley
06-20-2008, 03:15 PM
I'm going to cum in your mother's mouth and she'll swap it back to you when she tucks you in tonight.
Thats called a blizzard.....one of FKA's favorites!

Iroquois Joe
06-21-2008, 10:11 AM
the same people doggin ricky will be the same ones on the bandwagon, if he didn't have anything left, do you really think sparano and parcells would keep him,

Who's dogging Ricky?

I like him, I hope he does well for the fins.

Marshawn and him have a lot in common. Both are rbs, they are kind of quiet, reserved, smile a lot, do stupid things.................

INPHINITY
06-21-2008, 02:53 PM

Lynch hasn't been charged with anything yet and is innocent until proven otherwise. Your crackhead on the other hand is nothing but a quitter and headcase, good luck with that one whiner. Lets see how you spin this one to make Ricky into a victim. :boohoo: Funny that the "innocent" is expected to plead guilty according to FOX sports news... jack-ace. Man you love making yourself sound like a homer, or maybe its the fact that you are a homer. :fh: OJ didn't do it either right?

BobDole
06-23-2008, 01:43 PM

you would defend that colossal assjack over ricky, wouldn't you? do you honestly think that at least half of the nfl doesn't smoke pot? really?
is smoking a joint and hitting someone with a car and fleeing the scene the same thing all of a sudden?

yes, ricky is a numbskull and a quitter. but, to my knowledge, he is not a waste of space and/or human life. you lose.

FORMER FIN1
06-24-2008, 12:45 PM

I thought monkeys ate their own schmoo.