PDA

View Full Version : Metal Gear Got a 10!!

Greatness920
06-14-2008, 03:13 AM
Metal Gear Solid 4 for the ps3 got a perfect score from ign!! wow i was surprised that it got such a high score so i read the review and the next day (being Today) i ended up buying the game and i must say i am extremely happy i made that choice

The game is incredible!!! the movie cinematics make it seem like ur watching a movie half the time and then they mix the action part of the game i spent 4 hours on act 1 alone lets see wat the rest of the game holds and it seems to only be getting more intense as the game goes on

also the customization on the guns is incredible think of cod4 and advance that a bit with a shotgun connected to the bottom of ur m4!!! haha thats actually possible in the game crazy i know!! but seriously i recommend everyone ot go buy the game

Save up around 63 bucks including the tax and go purchase this masterpiece! u wont believe me till u play it for urself

FinsNCanes
06-14-2008, 11:22 AM
What is there more of, actual gameplay or cutscenes? I keep hearing this game has long *** cutscenes.

Edit - I managed to get lucky and my Gamestop got an extra shipment. I hope it's worth a 10, because GTA definetly was not ;). It couldn't be any better timing seeing as my 360 shat out on me this morning.

Greatness920
06-14-2008, 08:48 PM
its def worth it i only been through one boss battle and it was epic as hell no joke but yea theres a good mix of gameplay and cut scenes plus in the cut scenes they are kind of interactive cuz u have to press x when u get a flashback so it keeps u on ur toes and stuff its a great game

FinsNCanes
06-14-2008, 09:34 PM
How is the online? I've yet to play the game, actually going to pop it in here in a few. It looks interesting..I just don't know how long I will be hooked to it. I was really enjoying Battlefield there.

Greatness920
06-16-2008, 01:12 AM
never tried online yet still focused on single player cuz its just that good

SpaceMountain16
06-22-2008, 02:15 AM
I'm dying to play this game, and because of my hard drive failing for 360 i'm strongly considering trading it in and paying the difference for some form of PS3 just so i can play Metal Gear, my favorite video game series.

Get Up And Go
06-22-2008, 02:42 AM
I'm dying to play this game, and because of my hard drive failing for 360 i'm strongly considering trading it in and paying the difference for some form of PS3 just so i can play Metal Gear, my favorite video game series.

Its worth it. PS3 has a bright future on the horizon.

SarahAnn
06-25-2008, 01:43 PM
The cutscenes are extremly long avg about 25 mins with the longest one (the ending) over an hour. That being said its also got great gameplay. I'm on my fourth run through trying different ways of getting past a situation. The online is alright. I haven't spent much time in it but from what I've seen it looks about average. I was kicked off the server a few times though.